Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  calm on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 pm

    9:36, 10:45, 11:39, 12:33, 13:12, 15:46, 16:33 crazy moments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfQ_w4LITgA
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

    Posts : 263
    Points : 263
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 am

    Pretty hardcore.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:35 am

    calm wrote:9:36, 10:45, 11:39, 12:33, 13:12, 15:46, 16:33 crazy moments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfQ_w4LITgA

    Damn he gets flumoxed at 13:10, Jesus I should ask him to play the Lotto this week.

    I think that the first POV camera is a woman and she gets wounded or killed (the first Ak is a Polish stock, the second aka used by the guy is a Hungarian stock). The guy has blood all over him, probably because he took the POV camera from the Kurdish female. Sad...
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

    Posts : 902
    Points : 909
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Location : New Zealand

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  OminousSpudd on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:20 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    calm wrote:9:36, 10:45, 11:39, 12:33, 13:12, 15:46, 16:33 crazy moments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfQ_w4LITgA

    Damn he gets flumoxed at 13:10, Jesus I should ask him to play the Lotto this week.

    I think that the first POV camera is a woman and she gets wounded or killed (the first Ak is a Polish stock, the second aka used by the guy is a Hungarian stock). The guy has blood all over him, probably because he took the POV camera from the Kurdish female. Sad...
    Yes, I think you're right. 13:10 she is spotted by the Turkish soldier behind the Mk 19 emplacement. She threw the grenade, and probably got topped on the attempted exit.

    Actually at ~10:00 you can see her hair in front of the camera.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:15 am

    I hate to say, but they fucked up the buddy buddy movement, something that the Yemenis do differently. And from the view of it they're too few and stayed too long on the position.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  calm on Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 am

    Yes they are dead.
    Some sick turk posted a pictures on twitter.

    But the price of freedom is high.


    Extremely graphic content. 21+
    https://twitter.com/Hakikatul_Teror/status/765249209457078273 https://twitter.com/fatihrx/status/765211710198349824


    For the past 5 years of syrian war, i have seen all kinds of grusom stuff...
    But pics of this dead womans, sadens me the most.

    I hope that they(Kurds) will see free Kurdistan soon.

    Good luck to her.
    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Tcw5
    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 XbXpXe9
    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 2B7781B100000578-3202317-image-a-3_1439909724244
    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 PKK-fighters
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 am

    The first picture is the cameraman who died first from the look of it. Grenade matches and everything. The last one was the woman that run down on the position after the first set of grenades. BTW they are all dead, were cut down by the rear patrol. Clearly they stayed too long on position and weren't well prepared (those Yemeni IED's).

    You can see the bag of grenades is half empty, a case of too much ordnance, too little hands.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  calm on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:07 pm

    Video: PKK/HPG decimate a Turkish Army outpost in Şırnak including rare use of an ATGM


    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:47 pm

    Leopar1A3 gets some Konkurs love...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6266
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 pm

    So basically at 3:03 something similar to this?

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:08 am

    Vehicle 1 was soft skinned
    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

    Posts : 228
    Points : 254
    Join date : 2015-09-25

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  The Ottoman on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 am

    Turkish police kills 3 Kurdish Israelites like rats



    Kurds are being used by NATO as a domestic weapon against Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  calm on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 pm

    ^
    old footage
    30.11.2015.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuhHEXL4shE

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6266
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:51 am

    George1
    George1

    Posts : 14954
    Points : 15455
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  George1 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:05 pm

    Abd Salam Muhammad Ali, a representative of the Democratic Union Party (PYD) in Russia, told Vzglyad that Turkish troops took control of Jarablus encountering almost no resistance. "Judging from how fast this 'liberation' took place, I have grounds to believe that this is a show. The militants shaved off their beards and rushed to join 'moderates,'" he said.

    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160827/1044690114/kurds-turkey-operation-syria.html
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

    Posts : 263
    Points : 263
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  zorobabel on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:14 pm

    PKK svbied attack in Cizre yesterday killed at least 11 policemen:

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 CqzaDKLWAAAn3K6
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6266
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:21 pm

    ....Dont lose your head now:

    airstrike
    airstrike

    Posts : 133
    Points : 133
    Join date : 2016-07-13

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  airstrike on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:34 pm

    Video: Kurdish guerrilla fighters blow up a Turkish MRAP in Hakkari

    http://echelon-defense.com/2016/08/30/video-kurdish-guerrilla-fighters-blow-up-a-turkish-mrap-in-hakkari/
    airstrike
    airstrike

    Posts : 133
    Points : 133
    Join date : 2016-07-13

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  airstrike on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 pm

    avatar
    xeno

    Posts : 162
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  xeno on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:52 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Leopar1A3 gets some Konkurs love...
    Are you sure it is a Leopard 1A3? It would be the first time a Leopard 1 was destroyed in the war if it was true.
    The video quaulity is bad.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4984
    Points : 5012
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 am

    calm wrote:
    I hope that they(Kurds) will see free Kurdistan soon.

    That means destruction of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Kurdish state will be managed by US doggies to be based on hatery and warmonger-ism. Look at Ukraine.

    Kurdish autonomy in Syria? why not as long as it is NOT under western supervision.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4984
    Points : 5012
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:24 am

    airstrike wrote:Video: Kurdish guerrilla fighters blow up a Turkish MRAP in Hakkari

    http://echelon-defense.com/2016/08/30/video-kurdish-guerrilla-fighters-blow-up-a-turkish-mrap-in-hakkari/

    when they do the sam ewith Russian MRAPs in Syria on Us order will you be same happy?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:27 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    airstrike wrote:Video: Kurdish guerrilla fighters blow up a Turkish MRAP in Hakkari

    http://echelon-defense.com/2016/08/30/video-kurdish-guerrilla-fighters-blow-up-a-turkish-mrap-in-hakkari/

    when they do the sam ewith Russian MRAPs in Syria on Us order will you be same happy?

    This is PKK. PKK blowing Russian MRAP's in Syria is as plausible as me scoring Alessandra D'Ambrosio yesterday. Also the US has enough jihadi cunts to use and Kurds aren't exactly idiots.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4984
    Points : 5012
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:19 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    This is PKK. PKK blowing Russian MRAP's in Syria is as plausible as me scoring Alessandra D'Ambrosio yesterday. Also the US has enough jihadi cunts to use and Kurds aren't exactly idiots.

    PKK has links ot other  Kurds don´t they? I am not saying their fight is not legitimate but outcome is one Kurdistan a a country means 4 other states go to pieces. Yugoslav scenario. Iraq de facto is already split by US. Now Syria and then Turkey and or Iran.

    US needs wars to keep bankrupt state alive. Kurds want their autonomy and statehood but in Russia´s and all invbolved countries this is not solution. Autonomy why not but no state.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Kurdistan1
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    This is PKK. PKK blowing Russian MRAP's in Syria is as plausible as me scoring Alessandra D'Ambrosio yesterday. Also the US has enough jihadi cunts to use and Kurds aren't exactly idiots.

    PKK has links ot other  Kurds don´t they? I am not saying their fight is not legitimate but outcome is one Kurdistan a a country means 4 other states go to pieces. Yugoslav scenario. Iraq de facto is already split by US. Now Syria and then Turkey and or Iran.

    US needs wars to keep bankrupt state alive. Kurds want their autonomy and statehood but in Russia´s and all invbolved countries this is not solution. Autonomy why not but no state.

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Kurdistan1

    Surprise the PKK is at war also with other Kurds like RKG in Iraq...it's not simple and it's not going to happen.Also Kurdistan needs to overcome 2 states where the Kurds are only local small majority. Turkey and Iran.

    Sponsored content

    Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:02 am