Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
ATLASCUB
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Airman
sheytanelkebir
airstrike
AlfaT8
xeno
Resistance
The Ottoman
JohninMK
d_taddei2
Project Canada
ultron
calm
franco
medo
TheArmenian
KiloGolf
magnumcromagnon
Erk
Bolt
zorobabel
Dima
HUNTER VZLA
Regular
onwiththewar
x_54_u43
Godric
mack8
Mustafa
par far
Akula971
higurashihougi
OminousSpudd
short_fuze
kvs
VladimirSahin
Zivo
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
Bidoul
Rodinazombie
Kadmos45
Morpheus Eberhardt
max steel
mutantsushi
George1
Walther von Oldenburg
Fred333
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
brisas2k
GarryB
flamming_python
Werewolf
TR1
As Sa'iqa
Admin
Eagle
Jelena
63 posters

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

short_fuze

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 4 Empty Erdogan and suicide rescue - full story

Post  short_fuze Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Some time ago there was a bizarre news story that Erdogan somehow or other saved the life of a suicide jumper on a bridge over the Bosphorus. Here is a montage that shows that story.

http://news-front.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/image559.jpg

Here is the poor man's reaction to Erdogan's actions. Awww, how benvolent of Erdogan! Nice phone!

The story always sounded like bs from the start. And the evidence for that? The supposed jumper turns out to be a Turkish intelligence officer!

http://news-front.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/image558.jpg

How unbelievably pathetic! Laughable too.

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/news-front.info/2015/12/28/tureckie-smi-chelovek-kotorogo-spas-erdogan-okazalsya-vysokopostavlennym-agentom-tureckoj-razvedki/
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:55 am

short_fuze wrote:Some time ago there was a bizarre news story that Erdogan somehow or other saved the life of a suicide jumper on a bridge over the Bosphorus. Here is a montage that shows that story.

Here is the poor man's reaction to Erdogan's actions. Awww, how benvolent of Erdogan! Nice phone!

The story always sounded like bs from the start. And the evidence for that? The supposed jumper turns out to be a Turkish intelligence officer!

http://news-front.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/image558.jpg

How unbelievably pathetic! Laughable too.

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/news-front.info/2015/12/28/tureckie-smi-chelovek-kotorogo-spas-erdogan-okazalsya-vysokopostavlennym-agentom-tureckoj-razvedki/

Holy mother this is hilarious LMAO!!! This narcissistic egotistical prick...Turdogan's depravity know's no boundary's lol!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:38 am

So it begins:

Istanbul rail terminal rocked by several blasts, Ukrainian truck suspected cause
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:19 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:So it begins:

Istanbul rail terminal rocked by several blasts, Ukrainian truck suspected cause

Oh the irony...
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Mejlis terrorists mixed up  straits, Kerch with Bosporus i suppose Wink

And much closer to their luxurious condos in Stambool too , easy job lol!
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:

Oh the irony...

"Ukrainian truck transporting fruit" - wonder which kind of "fruit" is flammable and explosive Razz Razz
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:14 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:

Oh the irony...

"Ukrainian truck transporting fruit" - wonder which kind of "fruit" is flammable and explosive Razz Razz

molotov cocktail fruit obviously
    Akula971
    Akula971

Post  Akula971 Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Fred333 wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:

Oh the irony...

Granats ofcourse. Granats are pomegranates too.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Akula971 wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:

Oh the irony...

Granats ofcourse. Granats are pomegranates too.

Throw in some 'mango' sabots........err........I mean mango sorbet, and you'll have a Christmas fruit basket, and a dish 'best served cold' for the fruit cake Turdogan lol! Wink
    par far

Post  par far Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:

Oh the irony...

They were probably moving weapons into Ukraine, the Turkish assholes are going against Russian interests and Russia itself(mostly in Crimea), Russia has to start supporting the PKK and the Kurds(even more).
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:01 pm

I wonder why you keep posting anti turkish stuff here when our nations should work with each other and not against each other.

par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Mustafa wrote:I wonder why you keep posting anti turkish stuff here when our nations should work with each other and not against each other.

Because Turkey is working against Russia and Russian interests, they are causing problems in Crimea, they are causing problems in Russia's Caucasus regions, Erdogan wants the Ottoman empire back and is citing that Nazi Germany(Nazi Germany killed a lot of Russians and I think the moron Erdogan's remarks are directed towards Russia) was a effective system(a system based on racist ideas that Turkey is carrying out in Syria and Iraq and Turkey is killing Kurd's), Turkey is supporting the terrorists in Syria that Russia is fighting and Turkey downed a Russian Fighter jet and Turkey is a puppet state of the Zionists.  

I think there a lot more that Russia can do to pay back Turkey, like supporting the Kurd's and PKK, I don't know why this has not happened.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-erdogan-hitler-idUSKBN0UF1T820160101
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Mustafa wrote:I wonder why you keep posting anti turkish stuff here when our nations should work with each other and not against each other.

Russia and Kurdistan work better and better with each other every day.

Last couple of months were just a warmup for the grat turkey spanking of 2016.

Asia Minor is about to become interesting place... Razz
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:27 pm

First, s novim godom to all.

Second, as posted by Par Far, the tinpot sultan in Istanbul and his cronies are continuing do to a good job at joining Turkey to the very excrement of the ME, alongside the GCC puppet states and their sunni jihadist rats. Love how even the MSM in the so called "allied" (to Turkey) countries are having a field day with the sucker!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/12077703/Turkeys-president-says-all-he-wants-is-same-powers-as-Hitler.html
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:07 pm

par far wrote:

Because Turkey is working against Russia and Russian interests, they are causing problems in Crimea, they are causing problems in Russia's Caucasus regions, Erdogan wants the Ottoman empire back and is citing that Nazi Germany(Nazi Germany killed a lot of Russians and I think the moron Erdogan's remarks are directed towards Russia) was a effective system(a system based on racist ideas that Turkey is carrying out in Syria and Iraq and Turkey is killing Kurd's), Turkey is supporting the terrorists in Syria that Russia is fighting and Turkey downed a Russian Fighter jet and Turkey is a puppet state of the Zionists.  

I think there a lot more that Russia can do to pay back Turkey, like supporting the Kurd's and PKK, I don't know why this has not happened.

You do realize that Iran hates kurds even more as turkey does and when you support the kurds you make iran your enemy? The middle east is far more complicated than you think.

Beside that we welcome a kurd uprising it gives us the possibility to clean out.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Mustafa, my steroid upgraded lady, do not take our word for it, just read what your own countrymen have to say:

''Turkey faces daunting challenges in foreign policy in 2016''

http://www.todayszaman.com/anasayfa_turkey-faces-daunting-challenges-in-foreign-policy-in-2016_408579.html

''Russia stirs up Turkey’s Kurdish problem''

http://nrttv.com/EN/birura-details.aspx?Jimare=2247

Also, if you could ''clean out'' Kurds you would have done so long ago so spare us empty swagger, you are fooling no one little girl. Razz
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    par far wrote:

You do realize that Iran hates kurds even more as turkey does and when you support the kurds you make iran your enemy? The middle east is far more complicated than you think.

Beside that we welcome a kurd uprising it gives us the possibility to clean out.

The Kurds in Iran don't face the same crap that the Kurds in Turkey face(genocide, discrimination and hardships). Russia does not need support the Kurds forever, just enough to put Turkey in it's place and start a minor civil war in Turkey(there is a minor one going on right now but not many Turkish soldiers are dying and that needs to change).
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:47 pm

I don't think Russia is interfering in internal Turkish affairs and helping the PKK with anything. It has little to gain from such overt destabilization efforts. Russia and Turkey have bad relations now but that doesn't mean that Russia is going to be looking to promote seperatism in Turkey - it has its beef with Erdgodan and his crew, not with Turkey as a state; Russia's not going to want to do anything to poison relations for all-time (hopefully not anyway). Putin already addressed the Turks that Russia is not looking for a fight with the Turkish people, only their current government.

But of course Russia is using the propaganda of evil Turkey oppressing Kurds, etc... for maximum value, as can be expected. I would expect Turkey to make noise about the Crimea now too and how Crimean Tatars are being oppressed, but in actuality it would only be for public consumption - Turkey wouldn't do anything for real.

Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 pm

flamming_python wrote:I don't think Russia is interfering in internal Turkish affairs and helping the PKK with anything. It has little to gain from such overt destabilization efforts. Russia and Turkey have bad relations now but that doesn't mean that Russia is going to be looking to promote seperatism in Turkey - it has its beef with Erdgodan and his crew, not with Turkey as a state.

But of course Russia is using the propaganda of evil Turkey oppressing Kurds, etc... for maximum value, as can be expected. I would expect Turkey to make noise about the Crimea now too and how Crimean Tatars are being oppressed, but in actuality it would only be for public consumption - Turkey wouldn't do anything for real.

But what about his flamming python:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ankara-to-send-military-aid-to-ukraine-turkeys-volunteer-battalion-to-enforce-crimea-blockade-act-of-aggression-against-russia/5498124

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 pm

par far wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:I don't think Russia is interfering in internal Turkish affairs and helping the PKK with anything. It has little to gain from such overt destabilization efforts. Russia and Turkey have bad relations now but that doesn't mean that Russia is going to be looking to promote seperatism in Turkey - it has its beef with Erdgodan and his crew, not with Turkey as a state.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ankara-to-send-military-aid-to-ukraine-turkeys-volunteer-battalion-to-enforce-crimea-blockade-act-of-aggression-against-russia/5498124

Yeah, you know, when this aid arrives and this 'volunteer battallion' subsequently actually attacks or commits terrorist attacks on Russian territory, as opposed to blowing up some (of their own) power pylons in the Ukraine - then you'll have a point.

I think it's all bluster and PR albeit that's no excuse for the FSB to not have their guard up.
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:54 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    par far wrote:

Yeah, you know, when this aid arrives and this 'volunteer battallion' subsequently actually attacks or commits terrorist attacks on Russian territory, as opposed to blowing up some (of their own) power pylons in the Ukraine - then you'll have a point.

I think it's all bluster and PR albeit that's no excuse for the FSB to not have their guard up.

I suppose so but Turkey under NATO is dangerous and not to be trusted.

Last edited by par far on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Turkey was supporting Chechens with training and logistic for basically a decade, now you accuse Russia of helping Kurds? Are you like... insane?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Militarov wrote:Turkey was supporting Chechens with training and logistic for basically a decade, now you accuse Russia of helping Kurds? Are you like... insane?

And the USSR was supporting the PKK as recently as the 80s; Turkey naturally wanted payback.

But the point is is that a line was drawn under those events iin the 2000s and Russia and Turkey commited to friendly relations. I still think its possible to avoid going back to the old times.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Turkish M-60 supposedly destroyed by a metis. You cant see the hit as the camera man failed to do his job, but at 1:15, there's a lot of fire, the tank looses control and runs over a house. Shocked

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:31 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Turkey was supporting Chechens with training and logistic for basically a decade, now you accuse Russia of helping Kurds? Are you like... insane?

And the USSR was supporting the PKK as recently as the 80s; Turkey naturally wanted payback.

But the point is is that a line was drawn under those events iin the 2000s and Russia and Turkey commited to friendly relations. I still think its possible to avoid going back to the old times.

But that line is now moved and Russia wants payback for Su-24. Turks (legal ones) in Russia are not relevant in this equation.

2000 was long ago as turks are painfully discovering now. Destabilizing and burning down Turkey costs little and gives a lot of money and influence in return.

You are way too sentimental FP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am