Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
Isos
Hole
AlfaT8
Makarov420
kvs
dino00
Kimppis
miketheterrible
franco
eridan
sweartome123
magnumcromagnon
PapaDragon
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Asf
sepheronx
zg18
GarryB
Regular
Airbornewolf
flamming_python
TR1
Ice Man
Vladislav
Admin
Russian Patriot
32 posters

Russian Armed Forces Personnel

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian Armed Forces Personnel - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian Armed Forces Personnel

Post  miketheterrible Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:42 pm

franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:2022 Spring draft will be 134,500 as per Shoigu. 2021 Spring draft was 134,650 so basically the same. April 1st is the start date of the Spring draft.

I can foreseen a larger numbers of people wanting to sign a contract now that Patriotism is on the rise over the Ukraine affair.

Well, everyone but a certain member on this forums.

Apparently they are taking experienced personnel on a 3 or 6 month contracts.

Why only 3 to 6?  I wouldn't sign a contract for less than a year. Unless it is a pre-contract where they see if you are capable as is before a longer term contract.
    franco
    franco

Russian Armed Forces Personnel - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian Armed Forces Personnel

Post  franco Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:24 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:2022 Spring draft will be 134,500 as per Shoigu. 2021 Spring draft was 134,650 so basically the same. April 1st is the start date of the Spring draft.

I can foreseen a larger numbers of people wanting to sign a contract now that Patriotism is on the rise over the Ukraine affair.

Well, everyone but a certain member on this forums.

Apparently they are taking experienced personnel on a 3 or 6 month contracts.

Why only 3 to 6?  I wouldn't sign a contract for less than a year.  Unless it is a pre-contract where they see if you are capable as is before a longer term contract.

Not sure, don't especially understand why a 3 month contract.

Yugo90 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 19, 2022 9:58 am