Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
KomissarBojanchev
Firebird
Odin of Ossetia
Hole
ali.a.r
PapaDragon
TheArmenian
KiloGolf
miketheterrible
George1
JohninMK
KoTeMoRe
OminousSpudd
Godric
Viktor
Neutrality
jhelb
GarryB
zepia
Cyberspec
sepheronx
flamming_python
max steel
Kimppis
Werewolf
collegeboy16
magnumcromagnon
Vann7
Karl Haushofer
whir
AirCargo
Mike E
Regular
37 posters

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 - Page 6 Empty Re: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Post  TheArmenian Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:40 am

The Serb team will have to win the match against Brazil. Otherwise they will have to pack their bags and sing "Tamo Daliko" all the way back home.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:54 am

TheArmenian wrote:The Serb team will have to win the match against Brazil. Otherwise they will have to pack their bags and sing "Tamo Daliko" all the way back home.

They are already packing their bags, they sure as shit don't plan on making an effort.

These football dipshits only play if it is easy. They wouldn't risk getting tired or God forbid, injured while playing for national team because it would affect their paycheck (one thing they do care about)

Why do you think they played defense today (same as always)? You risk injury if you make effort. They can't​ have that now can they?

You really think they will even make enough effort against Brazil to break a sweat? Mark my words, they will phone it in and hightail back to wherever the fuck they came from, same as always.

Posers that wear national team jersey because it boosts their portfolio, every last one of them.

"Swiss" were giving all they had on the field unlike Serbs.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Seen the Serbia vs Switzerland game.

Disgusting German pigs.

Can you tell me why in a game against Switzerland there are three German field referees and an additional two German video referees?

Five German referees in total, in a game essentially involving a German state.

I had a bad feeling about them before the match even started.

They robbed Serbia of the penalty shot when two Swiss players tackled that Serb deep in the penalty area.

While I appreciate your concern this fuckup lies solely on our clownshow "team"

They knew going in that referees would he biased. They always are and it has stopped being excuse for losing decades ago.

The moment they saw referee list they should have been twice as ready even if they were all born yesterday. No excuses.

Swiss played they whole 90 minutes, our primadonas stopped playing after 10 minutes.

I didn't even watch the second half because it was clear as day that Swiss would win at some point, they wanted it more and kept pressing the offence while Serbs did what they always do: score one goal and then play defense.

Who the fuck plays defense? You only play defense if you are already eliminated from competition and you have no reason to bother. Otherwise you always play offence until last second of the match. Exactly what Swiss did. What any half decent team always does.

Just look at our waterpolo team for example: if allowed they would drown the other team with their own two hands if it meant that they can score a goal even if they lead by 20. No stopping, no defensive play, no bullshittery, always go for maximum score.

Football "team" always play like bunch​ of lazy ass pussies, slacking off the moment they start "winning".

Good news for them is that they play Brazil next so they can play defense to their heart's content, this thing is over for them.

Listen shit, you have no knowledge about what can be described as the Psychology of the Game.

When the referees are clearly on the side of one of the teams, that in itself creates a huge boost for that team, and, at the same time, it is very discouraging for the opposite team.

These unjust referees were the 12th Swiss player.

Germans were refereeing a game involving a team from a German state.

This should have never been allowed to happen.

Serbs did not play badly during the first half, it was only when it became clear on whose side the referees were on is when their level of the game started to be negatively impacted.

Bashing supposedly your own team is not what should be done.

The entire world saw that a penalty should be given, but somehow the referees did not. They did not even reviewed the play, because they knew that the only correct decision was to give a penalty, and obviously they did not want to give it.

Putin and his clique are a bunch of German-serving scoundrels. Why do you think most of the top military commanders in the New Russia are murdered by now? I guess they care very much about their Swiss bank accounts.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 pm

And Russia as expected embarrasses itself as a retarded team that can only win against retarded arabs and cant score a single goal against a mediocre non arab team...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pm

I'm not sure how much there was to choose between Spain and Portugal.
    Really Russia CAN take either of em out. I mean some really rubbish teams almost did!

Finishing 2nd wasn't bad for Russia either.
    Reason? They now play their next match at the 81k Luzhniki. Instead of a ground that holds 45k.
    Should mean a much more intimidating atmosphere.

russia
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:34 pm

I can't help but wonder whether a full strength Russian team, with Golovnin and Fernandes and Zhirkov, couldn't have won against Uruguay. I mean the 3-0 scoreline really does flatter Uruguay considering the red card.

I really do think Portugal would have been easier opponents than Spain, cause Spain are the better team overall. Ronaldo may be better, but hes still one player that could a) have a bad game b) be man-marked or pressed into irrelevance. Whereas with Spain, even though they don't have that single superstar, the players overall make a better team.

Time will tell of course, but here's hoping Russia can pull of an upset and go far, like Euro 08.

russia
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:45 pm

If Iran had made the second goal instead of hitting the outside of the net it would be Russia vs. Iran. And everybody would say the russian coach did anything right.
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 pm

But Iran would have still come 2nd in their group, and so would Russia. Only if Russia had won or drawn against Uruguay would they have faced Iran.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Αrgentina!!!!!!!!

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:47 am

There is a big outrage in Poland over the very poor performance of its national team at the world cup.

Rumors about the team's coach (Nawalka) sabotaging his own team (wrong player selection, strange tactics), about poor choice of Sochi for the team camp (very hot and humid, long  distances to travel for the games), about horrible atmosphere in team, about heavy partying and lots of time wasted on filming television commercials.  

Some Poles say they want Japan to win in Poland's last game, or that they simply do not care.

What can I say? A rabble of a country, and a rabble of a football national team.

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 am

George1 wrote:Αrgentina!!!!!!!!

This isn't nec a bad thing. It means one of France and Argentina will be knocked out soon.
    Russia I think would play the victor in the last 8 … if they can beat Spain.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Firebird wrote:
    George1 wrote:Αrgentina!!!!!!!!

This isn't nec a bad thing. It means one of France and Argentina will be knocked out soon.
    Russia I think would play the victor in the last 8 … if they can beat Spain.

Has Russia or the USSR ever beaten Spain?
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:01 pm

https://www.11v11.com/teams/spain/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Russia/

https://www.11v11.com/teams/spain/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USSR/

Historically Spain did better.
    But none of the games were ever infront of 81 000 in a World Cup in Moscow.
    There's plenty of examples of giantslaying in football. Notts Forest winning 2 European Cups. Leicester winning the English league, Greece winning the Euro Championships.

Spain has been strong for 10 yrs, but its not as strong as 4 or 6 years ago.
    No reason why Russia can't be on the up and atleast progress to the last 8 or whatever.
    The USSR hasn't got a bad record in the European Championships - 1 trophy win which is more than England (tho poorer in the W Cup) and it was only recently that Spain began winning intl trophies.
    Firebird

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 - Page 6 Empty The Draw:What a fucking farce.

Post  Firebird Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:45 am

1st great to see boring Germany out. I'm sure that will delight many/most here. Apart from the resident Nazis and a few others.

Anyway, onto the topic of this post.
    England play Belgium tomorrow. Both have qualified for the last 16  and will play relatively easy opponents in the last 16.

But after that it gets weird as fuck. The runners up in England and Belgium's group ie Group G will have easy opponents if they get to the last 8 - ie Sweden or Switzerland. But the winners of England +Belgium's group would face Brazil or Mexico if they reached the last 8.

Furthermore, the runners up in England's group ie group G would play the winner of Spain, Russia, Croatia or Denmark.

But the winners of group G would face the winner of Uraguay, Portugal, France and Argentina ... IF they beat Brazil in the last 8.

England and Belgium are currently tied on equal points but England are top due to "fair play" ie less yellow and red cards etc.

This really is a ridiculous situation because the draw was made before the groups ended (probably to cater for the FIFA corporate crowd!). So its possible England and Belgium will do their best to "accidentally on purpose" lose tomorrow, or accidentally get an inferior fair play record. So they have to do it subtley ie without risking being kickd out of the competition. But on the other hand, if they win, they will likely lose to Brazil or whoever in a much harder half of the knockout draw stages.

Personally I reckon the English FA and manager are pompous enough to crow on about "good sportsmanship" and shit on their own fans by winning tomorrow and then losing to Brazil in the last 8. Belgium would piss themselves laughing at that!

Fucking bizarre!

Anyway, its a weird competition for me. Because this is England's best chance of winning ever, and I am British born, as are my parents. I have Russian grandparents however, and I pretty much want Russia to win the competition as I'm very patriotic about the Russian part of me (esp with Russia at home in the tournamen!), but TBH I have a lot of contempt for Britain in so many ways, for numerous reasons.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Morocco is Officially Filing a Protest to FIFA for Horrible Refereeing at Morocco's Games Against Portugal and Spain.

The article is in Polish, but here is the link:

https://sport.onet.pl/mundial-2018/reprezentacja-maroko/ms-2018-maroko-protestuje-przeciwko-sedziowaniu-w-swoich-meczach/r48qxgc

Have not seen these two games, but after seeing Serbia : Switzerland, I do not rule out that they have legitimate grounds to complain.

par far

Post  par far Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:27 pm

"‘Time of whores’?! Rabid article shaming Russian girls for romancing World Cup visitors sparks fury."

https://www.rt.com/news/431216-world-cup-sex-russian-women/

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:24 pm

Spain goes home. russia russia russia russia
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Have you guys seen that shit???

From Akinfeev's Wiki page : '' As of July 2018, he owns the entire country of Spain'' lol1
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:12 am

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/431933-russia-squad-racism-world-cup/

The western MSM propaganda about Russia is inane. They try to make the Russian team out to be "too white" when in fact it is
    multi-ethnic (as is Russia, and that is more than just central Asian migrants).

What these US-led MSM douchebags fail to realize is that Caucasian ethnic groups are "white". Having token blacks on the team
    is just retarded. There are a lot more blacks in Brazil and the USA due to the history of black slavery. So it is natural that
    blacks would be on the national team.

Also, the above op-ed notes that Senegal is more ethnically uniform than the Russian team. But since they are black that does
    not matter to the racist (racism can be about more than skin colour) douchebags in NATO.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 pm

There is no such thing as too white. It's just libtards bullshit being perpetuated because being white in the west = bad apparently and "backwards" (even if white people are bastion of modern civilization and not backwards cannibal African tribes). In the rest of the same world, that shit does not stick.

So they can blame Russia being too white all they want. I would wear that with a bade of honor.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:46 am

https://www.rt.com/sport/432295-croatia-glory-ukraine-russia/

Croatian player should be banned from Russia and be kicked out of future games.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:56 am

miketheterrible wrote:https://www.rt.com/sport/432295-croatia-glory-ukraine-russia/

Croatian player should be banned from Russia and be kicked out of future games.

Nazis can't help being Nazis.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:14 am

I think that "joke" should cost him his ability to play the next matches.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:22 am

Smolov should be kicked out. I was really impressed by the Russians' performance but this guy fucked up the penalties together with fernandes, but at least fernandes made a goal.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Russia played damn good tournament

They gave all they got, never stopped fighting and never gave up

They went from being a joke of the statistics to outlasting likes of Germany, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Colombia and loads of others

This is how you play football

They leave (or stay) with their heads held high, their country should be absolutely proud of them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:28 am