Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+50
The_Observer
Yugo90
Kiko
slasher
AlfaT8
Big_Gazza
KoTeMoRe
Tsavo Lion
miketheterrible
par far
Backman
medo
LMFS
Rodion_Romanovic
magnumcromagnon
Hole
Tai Hai Chen
lyle6
Begome
Godric
RTN
Isos
Werewolf
Singular_Transform
Vann7
auslander
Viktor
littlerabbit
Ispan
calripson
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
TheArmenian
kvs
PapaDragon
ATLASCUB
Regular
VARGR198
JohninMK
flamming_python
George1
franco
ultimatewarrior
Odin of Ossetia
Cyberspec
Walther von Oldenburg
nero
GarryB
54 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

LMFS
    LMFS

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

Post  LMFS Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:20 am

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:Laughing Very Happy
    But I doubt that we will see russian peacekeepers in Galicia, so the real ukrainians don't have to worry.

Sure, they can have that land-locked shithole all for themselves, while all the South-East from Odessa to Donbass, inhabited by "bad patriots", returns to Russia or simply goes on their own thumbsup

flamming_python likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

Post  flamming_python Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Tai Hai Chen wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:Ukraine Looks for Applicable Lessons in Latest Karabakh War

That explains the 48 TB2 drones Erdogan sold to Ukraine recently. Looks like after Karabakh the next battle is Donbas. Although Ukraine may not want to fight, it is Erdogan who is the puppet master. Erdogan orders Ukraine to attack Donbas which is thus far not recognized by Russia.

lol wut

Even Erdogan has nothing to gain by going there. And a lot to lose. Russia won't pull punches when it comes to defending the Donbass. And if the Ukrs try anything the Donbass will expand to x5 its current size.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:42 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:Ukraine Looks for Applicable Lessons in Latest Karabakh War

I always assumed my science teachers were correct when they told me modern humans descended from apes. Turns out they were wrong or were lying. Humans instead descended from Ukrops, and instead of "aping" the more correct term should be "Ukroping" as these fine specimens have so proudly demonstrated.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:14 pm

lyle6 wrote:I always assumed my science teachers were correct when they told me modern humans descended from apes. Turns out they were wrong or were lying. Humans instead descended from Ukrops, and instead of "aping" the more correct term should be "Ukroping" as these fine specimens have so proudly demonstrated.

Nah, clearly Ukrapithecus is an evolutionary dead-end street Laughing

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon and lyle6 like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:20 pm

He was warned I believe for using Jamestown. Or maybe I just trashed him for using that source.

That site has been a front by anti Russian hysteria which has been spreading fake news for many years.

It was actually created specifically to target Russia.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:19 pm

"A draft law on the internment of Russians in Ukraine appeared in the Rada."

I pray/hope, all Russians or Russian Speaking people are leaving Ukraine, hopefully to areas controlled by the pro-Russians or to Russia.

Does anyone know how many Russians or Russian speaking people are in Ukraine?

https://www.stalkerzone.org/a-draft-law-on-the-internment-of-russians-in-ukraine-appeared-in-the-rada/

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 16 1200px-Andriy_Taran_Photo_%28cropped%29

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 16 %D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81_%D0%A8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C_2020_3_%28cropped%29

The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 16 2Q==

These are the assholes and the bitch pushing for this.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:53 pm

Unlike with the Anglo "allies" during WWII, there will be real bombing of any potential concentration camps.

The Kiev regime Banderatards are going to find out that Uncle Swine-shit is not omnipotent even with Bidet in the
    lead sockpuppet position.

America is not going to risk nuclear annihilation over Banderastan and Russia will have a clear pretext to "meddle".

miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:59 pm

And this move is some serious "never go full retard" fucktardery.

Looks like someone is desperate to entangle Russia in a war. But they are going to rue the day when that actually happens.
    Western chauvinist retards never learn from even their own history.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:23 pm

The lesson to be learned is that you only attack if your enemy has no integrated air defence system. Remember Idlib? After 2 days the syrians managed to bring a handful of air defence systems into the region and the drones fell from the sky like rain in an english summer. How many were shot down? 20? 30? They were totally useless.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Hole wrote:The lesson to be learned is that you only attack if your enemy has no integrated air defence system. Remember Idlib? After 2 days the syrians managed to bring a handful of air defence systems into the region and the drones fell from the sky like rain in an english summer. How many were shot down? 20? 30? They were totally useless.

Wrong thread?
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:58 pm

par far wrote:
    Does anyone know how many Russians or Russian speaking people are in Ukraine?

Who speaks Russian in Ukraine??? Almost everyone, even in the army...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:03 pm

Hole wrote:The lesson to be learned is that you only attack if your enemy has no integrated air defence system. Remember Idlib? After 2 days the syrians managed to bring a handful of air defence systems into the region and the drones fell from the sky like rain in an english summer. How many were shot down? 20? 30? They were totally useless.

Even though you probably posted in the wrong thread, your post is on topic. The Kiev regime is deluded enough that it thinks that it
    will pull exactly the same stunt in the Donbass as the Azeris pulled in NK.

1) The Donbass army is better equipped and has ELINT from Russia. Pussynian should have been providing this to the NK defenders
    but that's apparently not an issue but Russia saving NK from total removal off the map is a "gangster move". attack bounce

2) The Ukr army won't even be able to use any drones it gets with the same level of competence as the Azeris. And that is
    a really damning indictment of the Banderite rot.

I think this effort to organize death camps is part of the Kiev regime dream of retaking the Donbass. They were talking about
    filtration camps back in 2014.

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:46 pm

I think this effort to organize death camps is part of the Kiev regime dream of retaking the Donbass. They were talking about

Remember one actually being built when they were having so much resistance in Mariupol, Odessa and Kharkov.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:50 pm

franco wrote:I think this effort to organize death camps is part of the Kiev regime dream of retaking the Donbass. They were talking about

Remember one actually being built when they were having so much resistance in Mariupol, Odessa and Kharkov.

I missed that. Interesting how there was so little attention put on this activity. Just like now I bet that Amnesty International,
    Human Rights Watch and the rest of the phony NGOs will not be making any noises about this "law" effort.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:08 am

Well they learn fast... whether it was the Nazis putting the jews in camps in WWII or the British putting Boer women and children in "reeducation" camps... also called concentration camps during the Boer war...

If the Chinese were clever they would do everything they could to model their special camps for internal problem populations exactly the same way... that way when some git from Australia tries to bitch about Chinas human rights abuses (pot calling kettle black of course) they can say there are no objections when it is done in Europe by the Ukraine...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:32 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

Wrong thread?

Post No. 372. "Ukraine looks for lessons to be learned from NK conflict"
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:44 pm

kvs wrote:

Even though you probably posted in the wrong thread, your post is on topic.   The Kiev regime is deluded enough that it thinks that it
    will pull exactly the same stunt in the Donbass as the Azeris pulled in NK.  

1) The Donbass army is better equipped and has ELINT from Russia.   Pussynian should have been providing this to the NK defenders
    but that's apparently not an issue but Russia saving NK from total removal off the map is a "gangster move".  attack  bounce

2) The Ukr army won't even be able to use any drones it gets with the same level of competence as the Azeris.  And that is
    a really damning indictment of the Banderite rot.

I think this effort to organize death camps is part of the Kiev regime dream of retaking the Donbass.  They were talking about

Ukraine woudnt have a hope. But I hope they try. Because Russia would then be able to deploy peace keepers on the front lines of Donbass.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:36 pm

I suspect by the wording those camps are just for Russians - i.e. Russian citizens

Which a good proportion of the Donbass population now is as well as people in other Ukrainian regions.

Could definitely be a problem, but I suspect it's just a populist stunt and this law won't pass

If it helps open the eyes of the eastern Ukrainian population though that would be a plus, but I'm not holding out hope, nothing seems to wake them up.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:58 pm

flamming_python wrote:

If it helps open the eyes of the eastern Ukrainian population though that would be a plus, but I'm not holding out hope, nothing seems to wake them up.

You are totally right.

I was recently talking to the cleaning lady (a woman from Nikolaev). I told her about the shipyards in her city and she admitted that since soviet times they do  not  make anything more (as everyone in this forum knows, three of the biggest shipyards of the soviet unions were in Nikolaev). She did  not like zelenski, but she misses Poroshenko.  And she totally accepted the bullshit about the poor Tatars kicked out of Crimea and all the antirussia propaganda.

I told her that the Tatars in Crimea are not bad treated and that Russia built a new large Mosque for the Tatars in Crimea. She replies that this is just typical Russian propaganda move.

I told her that noone in europe is interested in what Ukraine produces (actually I should have better said "used to produce") and that it is sad that noone in that country realises it.

Unfortunately there are many ukrainians from the south east that totally accepted those antirussian behaviours and propaganda...even if those people have Russian as main language and and should have nothing to do with the galician nazis...

Always having to  against Putin and Russia. For them all that Russia does is bad and when Russia does something useful and good for the people it is just a propaganda move.

Russia should stay quite away from those people, they are not recoverable unfortunately. Maybe after they utterly fail and the country really disintegrates some of the population will understand... but I still think that even in that case they will blame Russia...

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:33 pm

There are millions of Russian citizens in Donbass. If the Kiev regime tries to capture them and put them in death camps, it will
    be the last thing that the Kiev regime and its supporters do. NATzO will not save them and NATzO is full of shit and a pretend
    "force" that is actually a confidence racket which in relies on people fearing its boss, America. Russia is not afraid of America.
    In fact, given all of the anti-Russian hysteria in America, it is America that fears Russia.

miketheterrible and nomadski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:04 am

Russia should stay quite away from those people, they are not recoverable unfortunately. Maybe after they utterly fail and the country really disintegrates some of the population will understand... but I still think that even in that case they will blame Russia...

But this is the real problem... many in the Donbass want to speak Russian but many of them don't see themselves as being Russian nor do they want to be part of Russia... they just don't want to learn a new language.

Imagine if in the US they decided that everyone had to speak a native american language and that english was going to become a banned language... lots of americans would fight that bullshit... but not because they love the English... because they don't want to speak any other language.

There are places in Florida where Cuban refugees have fled to where the signs are not repeated in English and the people don't speak English... I remember an interview in the 1990s on American news where they talked to a Cuban exile and he needed an english translater because after living in the US for 40 years he had never learned english.

Don't mistake the language someone speaks with their orientation... the people in Donbass are fighting Kiev, but that does not make them pro Russian or pro Putin or even anti Ukraine.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:56 am

The Donbass does not have a large number of Ukrainians. It was Russian in 1917 after which the Bolshies stitched it onto the Ukrainian
    SSR. So here it is not a matter of language but actual ethnicity.

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:17 am

GarryB wrote:
    Don't mistake the language someone speaks with their orientation... the people in Donbass are fighting Kiev, but that does not make them pro Russian or pro Putin or even anti Ukraine.
    one of the reasons Russia took back Crimea (in addition to the strategic importance) is that the vast majority of the population wanted to be with Russia. In donbass  this number was probably somewhere around 50%, while in the rest of historic Novorossia (Dnipro, kherson, odessa, Nikolaev) there were people interested in going back to Russia, but much less than 50% of the population.

Much of them do not care too much who rules them as long as they can survive decently (in Italy we would say "franza o spagna purché se magna" (france or spain is the same so long we eat (but it can be interpreted also as "so long we get something from it") it was an historical phrase attributed to a florentine ambassodor in spain more then 400 years ago when the various italian princedoms where moving alliance back and forth from spain to france).

The big problem is that they were so much fed every day with anti russian lies than they started to believe them themself. And they believe that Poroshenko obtained something really good with the right for them to go in holiday in the EU (and for most of them this meant to work for a few months without any social coverage)
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:20 pm

There was an article last week in which Pushkin claimed that only 5% of the people of Donetsk were interested in rejoining Ukraine. There also another article out of Ukraine in which there were protesters from the Donbass, who had left to stay in Ukraine, were protesting the lack of assistance they were getting from the Kiev authorities.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:42 pm

"Let's make hell there": Kiev is preparing for a new operation

MOSCOW, 14 Nov — RIA Novosti, Andrei Kots. To seize the initiative, to destroy critical infrastructure, provide deployment of troops in the Kherson region held exercises of special forces of the APU, which was worked out operation to return the Crimea to Ukraine. The scenario provided for attacks by sabotage groups on key objects of the 22nd army corps of the black sea fleet. According to Ukrainian media, after the maneuvers, the units participating in them remained on the border with Crimea in a state of high alert. About how Kiev is going to win back the Peninsula — in the material RIA Novosti.

To Decapitate The Crimea

The legend of the exercise is more like a blockbuster story. Several groups of special forces cross the border unnoticed and secretly go deeper into the territory of the Peninsula. Distributed among the objects, the saboteurs simultaneously paralyze the entire Russian army group: they disable the runways of airfields, destroy communication centers, headquarters and weapons depots, and eliminate commanders. The idea of the Ukrainian command, for a decapitation strike followed by the onset of major land and air forces of Ukraine and the Peninsula comes under the control of Kiev.
    Recently, Ukraine has frequently conducted military exercises on the border with Crimea. So, at the end of October, in the Kherson region, they practiced countering the mythical Russian intelligence and sabotage groups that the Ukrainian authorities have been scaring the electorate with since 2014. The maneuvers continued for several days, both during daylight and at night. Their progress was observed by Western experts.
    "The General theme of the exercise is to work out a set of preventive measures aimed at ensuring an appropriate level of protection of such objects from possible terrorist threats. The training takes place in conditions as close as possible to real ones, in cooperation with units of the security Service of Ukraine, the National police, the State emergency service, the National guard, the State border service of Ukraine, local authorities and local self — government," Lieutenant General Serhiy Nayev, commander of the joint forces of the armed forces of Ukraine, told reporters.
    The fact that Ukraine is seriously considering a military solution to the Crimean issue is also evidenced by the statements of the Supreme command of the armed forces of Ukraine. Back in July, the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian Navy, Admiral Alexey Neizhpapa, directly stated that Kiev wants to return Crimea and is preparing for full-scale military operations. The commander-in-chief boastfully reminded that the Ukrainians developed the Neptune missile system, which can allegedly reach Sevastopol from the mainland. Russian politicians rightly noted that the launch positions of this "miracle weapon" will immediately be destroyed by a retaliatory strike if at least one missile launches towards the Crimea.

Attempts of sabotage

All attempts by Kiev to throw spies into the Crimea invariably ended in failure. In April, the Russian FSB reported on the detention of a group operating under the leadership of the head of the Kherson division of the Ukrainian military intelligence, Colonel Oleg Akhmedov. The saboteurs tried to find out the details of the layout of a number of security facilities on the Peninsula. In January, a local resident was arrested in Crimea, who, on the instructions of the Ukrainian special services, created caches with explosives. In February, the FSB reported on the suppression of the preparation of terrorist attacks in two educational institutions in Kerch.
    The most famous incident occurred on the night of August 7-8, 2016 near the border town of Armyansk. During the arrest, the saboteurs resisted and opened fire. A Russian serviceman was killed. Two militants were eliminated and three were arrested.
    Another group was found on the border itself-at the technological dam across the siwash Bay. According to the FSB, the Ukrainians wanted to mine it. The saboteurs then opened fire, shot a soldier of the 247th guards paratrooper regiment, wounded several and left without loss. From the Ukrainian coast, their withdrawal was covered by a heavy machine gun.
    FSB operatives found 20 improvised explosive devices with a total capacity of more than 40 kilograms in TNT equivalent, as well as ammunition, detonators, anti-personnel and magnetic mines, grenades and special weapons. Apparently, these two groups were going to start a small war in the Crimea. However, the Russian special services were ahead of the curve, demonstrating that the Perekop isthmus is securely guarded. No wonder Sevastopol " Berkut "in the days of the" Crimean spring " first took control of this key section of the border.

Black sea fortress

It is important to note that Kiev is indirectly being pushed by "foreign partners"to try to seize Crimea by force. NATO countries are actively arming the Ukrainian armed forces, providing Ukrainian intelligence with information, conducting joint military exercises, and even recently used the country's airspace for strategic bomber exercises. And in mid-October, Kiev signed a military agreement with Ankara, providing, among other things, for the purchase of Bayraktar TB-2 attack drones. It cannot be ruled out that the" hotheads " in the Ukrainian leadership, having seen enough of the successful actions of Turkish drones against Armenian troops in Nagorno-Karabakh, will decide on their own blitzkrieg.

However, Crimea today is one of the most protected places on Earth. The Peninsula is defended by the 22nd army corps of the black sea fleet, which mainly serves contractors. They are armed with the latest technology, have upgraded t-72B3 tanks, Tornado-G multiple launch rocket systems, Msta-S howitzers, coastal missile systems, and TOS-1A heavy flamethrower vehicles.
    From the air the Crimea covers the 31st anti-aircraft division, including two battalions of s-300PS and two divisions of s-400 "Triumph". In addition, aircraft of the 27th mixed air division are on duty at Belbek, Dzhankoy and gvardeyskoye airfields: su-24M2 bombers, su-25SM attack aircraft, su-27SM3 and su-30M2 fighters, and Ka-52 helicopters. And the ships of the black sea fleet — one of the most modern and technologically advanced in the Russian Navy-are reliably protected from a blow from the sea.

The APU clearly does not have the strength and resources to win in the Crimea. And it is unlikely that Kiev's foreign patrons will decide to fit in for the wards in full and risk coming together with Moscow in an open confrontation. It is obvious that the Ukrainian authorities are again trying to play the card of external aggression in order to rally the electorate against the background of worsening economic and political problems in the country. You can continue to deliver virtual attacks on your Eastern neighbor. Moreover, Russia, as before, did not come to the war.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 pm