Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian Navy: Status & News #4

eehnie
    eehnie

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #4

Post  eehnie on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Isos wrote:You said it was already in construction like 2 years ago.

This is false. lol1 lol1 lol1 This is not even possible taking into account that the preliminary design of the Project 23560 was approved in the spring of 2017. I know 2018 has been a long year for staunch zionists, but your are wrong. I posted a source saying it less than one year ago. And the source continues saying it:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm

Updates coming. We will fun a lot, you will see Razz Razz Razz

Lego preliminary designs, what a pair of "engineers" lol1 lol1 lol1
    Isos
    Isos

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #4

Post  Isos on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:25 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Capt_Navy/status/1073230047086084096

Steregouchy class ship launching redut missile at targets with interception in the video !!
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Cool great video!
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Isos wrote:You said it was already in construction like 2 years ago.

This is false. lol1 lol1 lol1 This is not even possible taking into account that the preliminary design of the Project 23560 was approved in the spring of 2017. I know 2018 has been a long year for staunch zionists, but your are wrong. I posted a source saying it less than one year ago. And the source continues saying it:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm

Updates coming. We will fun a lot, you will see Razz Razz Razz

Lego preliminary designs, what a pair of "engineers" lol1 lol1 lol1

Oh yes, your website that lists a ship under construction, that the Russians themselves have not backed up. That no agency in the world has made any comment on, how any Naval expert in the world has not said. So let me ask you this.

Do you think your website is right over literally....every freaking nation on earth? are you that far gone in your head you believe that?

Someone on that site made a mistake, the fact you keep clinging to that like its reality is beyond sad. You clearly have some type of legitimate mental disability at this point, I don't know what you are diagnosed with but man it must be bad.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:56 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Do you think your website is right over literally....every freaking nation on earth? are you that far gone in your head you believe that?

Every nation on Earth... Pure non-sense.

Last edited by eehnie on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:02 am

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Do you think your website is right over literally....every freaking nation on earth? are you that far gone in your head you believe that?

Pure non-sense.

That website definitely is

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:07 am

PapaDragon wrote:That website definitely is

The website is by far one of the bests about the Russian Navy.

They have updated even the most recent commission:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_21631.htm

And they have also a good approach on recent decommissions:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_13000.htm
    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_956.htm
    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_1332.htm
    Austin

Post  Austin on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:15 am

What should we build a fleet?

http://arsenal-otechestva.ru/article/1176-chto-nam-stoit-flot-postroit
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:29 pm

eehnie wrote:

Every nation on Earth... Pure non-sense.

Then show me a legitimate source that says the ship is under construction NOT. Some Website that isn't supported in anyway by the Russian government or any other intelligence agency or nation on earth.

No country in the world has made a single comment, If there any ANY truth to this none sense you are BSIng.

My country (USA) would have been using it to justify bigger naval spending.

"The russians are building a series or large capable surface ships, we need to up our game to stop them".

The fact not one Military Agency in the Us alone hasn't tried to spin this shows how full of dung your logic is.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:30 pm

eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:That website definitely is

The website is by far one of the bests about the Russian Navy.

They have updated even the most recent commission:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_21631.htm

And they have also a good approach on recent decommissions:

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_13000.htm
    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_956.htm
    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_1332.htm

It's a website ran by guys on their spare tim who collect information via the web, they have made mistakes before.

You just refuse to hear this due to your mentality disability, I hope you are getting meds for it.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:It's a website ran by guys on their spare tim who collect information via the web, they have made mistakes before.

You just refuse to hear this due to your mentality disability, I hope you are getting meds for it.

The have far better reccord than your comments here as self-labeled US soldier/paramilitary in Syria.

And of course they have far better reccord than your comments about the Russian Navy.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:49 pm

The naval strike group of the Russian Navy as part of the Varyag project 1164 missile cruiser and the 1155 Admiral Panteleyev large anti-submarine ship at the joint naval exercises INDRA NAVY-2018. December 9-16, 2018 Bengal Bay.

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 6317575_original

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 Dulrmw8X4AAB4h1

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 DulreERW4AE6U_E

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 DulrgS9W0AAEa83

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3459725.html
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:27 pm

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:It's a website ran by guys on their spare tim who collect information via the web, they have made mistakes before.

The have far better reccord than your comments here as self-labeled US soldier/paramilitary in Syria.

And of course they have far better reccord than your comments about the Russian Navy.

you didn't answer my question where is the legitimate source.

I will accept any statements made by the Russians, any statements made by nay governent agency who provides proof and include the model number in their statement.

I will accept Sate images of the ship under construction.

CAUSE here is the thing moron, if this ship was realllllly being built we would have Sate images of it.

you cannot build something that big in an enclosed space.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:18 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:They have far better reccord than your comments here as self-labeled US soldier/paramilitary in Syria.

you didn't answer my question where is the legitimate source.

I will accept any statements made by the Russians, any statements made by nay governent agency who provides proof and include the model number in their statement.

I will accept Sate images of the ship under construction.

CAUSE here is the thing moron, if this ship was realllllly being built we would have Sate images of it.

you cannot build something that big in an enclosed space.

What you accept or not is not important. You are nothing for Russia. Russia needs not to provide you proof of what they are doing. And Russia will not stop because you accept not a development that is ongoing.

Russia accepted the Preliminary Project of the Project 23560 in the spring of 2017. Multiple public reports said it.

The next step is the Technical Project, and it includes the construction of the first ship of the Project. Also multiple reports said it.

Then, updates will come, and your reality denial will be ridiculized, like your comments about Syria were ridiculized.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:51 pm

The next step is the Technical Project, and it includes the construction of the first ship of the Project.
    So, as of today it's not being build yet, contrary to ur assertion!
    Don't count chicks before they hatch!
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Does russian navy plan a big intelligence/communication ship like a follow on class of the SSV 33 based on kirov hull ?

They only have small boats for intelligence but no one with the big antennas. Is it useless or they don't have the money ? Space is becoming more and more militarized, such ship is the thing to have to monitor what's going on above pur heads. Could also act for early warning radar against ICBM or watch battlefields like korea, iran/syria, yemen ...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 005010
    Russian Navy: Status & News #4 - Page 29 005610

Marshall Nedelin is being modernised.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh my I am so sad...because the Russians don't view me how I want them to....oh how will I live with the shame?.

Welp idiot I gave you an honest chance, all you did was spout your same old BS.

There is no legitimate source on earth that backs up your ship is under construction and that is fact. Nothing, Nadda, Zero, Zilch. Go to take your meds.

In the future, it may very well be built but that time isn't now and for now, it's nothing but a paper ship.

George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Hole wrote:

which type of ship is this?
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Russian Navy to get 12 warships and two subs in 2019

The task is to raise the share of modern weaponry in the Navy to 64%

MOSCOW, December 18. /TASS/. The Russian Navy will take the delivery of 12 warships and combat boats, two submarines and four Bal and Bastion coastal defense systems in 2019, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said at the ministry’s year-end board meeting attended by President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday.

"A total of 12 warships and combat boats, two submarines and 12 support vessels will enter service with the Navy. Four Bal and Bastion coastal defense systems will be delivered to the troops. As a whole, the task is to raise the share of modern weaponry in the Navy to 64%," the defense chief said.

The Bastion mobile coastal defense missile system with the standardized Yakhont (Oniks) supersonic homing anti-ship cruise missile is designed to strike surface ships of various classes and types from amphibious assault formations, convoys, naval and carrier strike groups, and also sole warships and ground radiocontrast targets amid intensive fire and jamming.

The Bal mobile coastal defense missile complex with the Kh-35 anti-ship missile is designed to control territorial waters and straits, defend naval bases, other coastal facilities and infrastructure, and also defend the coastline in the areas vulnerable to amphibious assaults. The system can be used in any weather conditions, day and night with the fully autonomous guidance after the launch amid an enemy’s fire and jamming. The system can strike targets at a range of 120km with the Kh-35 missile and 260km with the Kh-35U missile.

More:
    http://tass.com/defense/1036660
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:28 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh my I am so sad...because the Russians don't view me how I want them to....oh how will I live with the shame?.

Welp idiot I gave you an honest chance, all you did was spout your same old BS.

There is no legitimate source on earth that backs up your ship is under construction and that is fact. Nothing, Nadda, Zero, Zilch. Go to take your meds.

In the future, it may very well be built but that time isn't now and for now, it's nothing but a paper ship.

Get a grip you two... or hire a room and work out your sexual tensions. Either way, pls desist.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:35 pm

George1 wrote:
    Hole wrote:

which type of ship is this?

Space & missile tracking ship. I think this is the Marshall Krylov, not the Nedellin (which IIRC has been scrapped).
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:11 am

But the class is called Nedellin. Wink
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:11 am

The basis of the ocean groups of the Russian Navy will be frigates and amphibious ships.

New icebreaker for the Russian Navy

Russia began testing atomic submarine drone "Poseidon"

Update on Kalibres: http://www.arms-expo.ru/articles/124/102914/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Capt(N)
    Capt(N)
    @Capt_Navy
    New Kalibr-M cruise missile with range of over 4,500 km in development in ????????#Russia - source (link:
    http://tass.com/defense/1039123 ) tass.com/defense/1039123

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 am