Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+51
verkhoturye51
LMFS
dino00
George1
PhSt
Admin
Vann7
Austin
Tingsay
magnumcromagnon
slasher
GarryB
Labrador
miroslav
littlerabbit
Stealthflanker
MarshallJukov
william.boutros
xeno
par far
Hole
Big_Gazza
AlfaT8
flamming_python
Nibiru
Azi
medo
eehnie
The-thing-next-door
Tsavo Lion
hoom
Isos
PapaDragon
walle83
Arrow
Cyberspec
SeigSoloyvov
kumbor
Singular_Transform
GunshipDemocracy
Jhonwick3
TheArmenian
Kimppis
franco
miketheterrible
ZoA
KiloGolf
kvs
JohninMK
Enera
marat
55 posters

Russian Navy: Status & News #4

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 Empty Russian Navy: Status & News #4

Post  Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:39 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:................

I would not be surprised if there is something similar coming for the first unit of the Project 23000. In this case it would not be necessary new orders of big ships under the State Armament Program 2018-2025.

Oh so they will be building 100k carrier in secret as well?

What a double plot twist indeed.... You don't happen to know where are they being built oh Informed One?  

This shit keeps getting better and better.... lol1

As i already said few weeks ago, its being bult in secret underwater high-tech shipyard in Far North, built with the help of South Korea, and its so big you can construct 10 Shtorms at the same time. Funds are being pulled from smart investments of Russia in Oz.

Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm
    http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm

My first question is... where did you hear me talking so you know my accent Smile? I admit my english is quite good, but having accent from Texas..i would not go that far Very Happy

My second question is... if you believe everything someone posts on Internet.. i have sad story to tell you.

Oh i also have proof that Serbian river flotilla is getting new update.

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 Kladov10

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #4

Post  Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 pm

marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

Thats it, that is undisputable proof. Please Papa admit him that he is right.

I want photos from shipyard, then we can talk further on the topic Very Happy
    marat

Post  marat Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 am

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

That is a stealth ship you traitor....

Please let him be.... and stop this misery
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Militarov wrote:My second question is... if you believe everything someone posts on Internet.. i have sad story to tell you.

Oh, no, no, no... I do not believe everything. As example I do not believe a word of what you, Papadragon, Seig Soloivov or JohninMK say here. Not even a single word.

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

If you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in their database, more projects that reached not the construction phase. They include not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the Project 22500,...

You doubt about the case of the Project 23560. Find in the database one case more of project where you can say that reached not the production phase.

IInstead you will find reports saying that the preliminary design was approved by the Ministy of Defense in April 2017. The following stage (started in April 2017) is related to the construction of the first ship.

By the time when the development the S-500 and other armament is finished, the construction of the first unit of the Project 23560 wil be advanced, winning a nice time. Perfect timing. Now they have a comfortable timeline until the commission of the ship before the end of 2025. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
    marat

Post  marat Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Yes you are right perfect timing is main characteristic of Russian navy shipbuilding.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:My second question is... if you believe everything someone posts on Internet.. i have sad story to tell you.

Oh, no, no, no... I do not believe everything. As example I do not believe a word of what you, Papadragon, Seig Soloivov or JohninMK say here. Not even a single word.

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

If you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in their database, more projects that reached not the construction phase. They include not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the Project 22500,...

You doubt about the case of the Project 23560. Find in the database one case more of project where you can say that reached not the production phase.

IInstead you will find reports saying that the preliminary design was approved by the Ministy of Defense in April 2017. The following stage (started in April 2017) is related to the construction of the first ship.

By the time when the development the S-500 and other armament is finished, the construction of the first unit of the Project 23560 wil be advanced, winning a nice time. Perfect timing. Now they have a comfortable timeline until the commission of the ship before the end of 2025. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Show me where the shipyard or the Russian government says it's under construction, not some website that has ZERO connections to them.

Until you do that it's not under construction and you can say it is but all it does it show everyone how delusional you are. Fact.

Something wrong with you, Lider is not under construction the Russian Defenses Minister said it's not.

so seriously drop the subject the Russian defense minister knows better than you or some website.

ALSO a 17k ton cruiser would be impossible to hide if it was under construction if it was everyone would know yet nothing silence.

Put down the crack pipe
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:46 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Show me where the shipyard or the Russian government says it's under construction, not some website that has ZERO connections to them.

Until you do that it's not under construction and you can say it is but all it does it show everyone how delusional you are. Fact.

Something wrong with you

I did show you the source. It is the source who said the first ship of the Project 23560. They know why, very likely have more information than me..

Again, if you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in their database, more projects that reached not the construction phase. They include not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the project Husky, the Project 22500,...

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Something wrong with you

I did show you the source. It is the source who said the first ship of the Project 23560. They know why, very likely have more information than me..

Again, if you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in their database, more projects that reached not the construction phase. They include not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the project Husky, the Project 22500,...

Again buddy your website isn't evidence of anything, they have no official connection to the Kremlin.

I said show me where the Government or the Shipyard says so then I will believe you.

Not some website on the ass end of the internet.

Would you like me to speak this in a different language

your "source" means nothing.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Militarov wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Something wrong with you

Again buddy your website isn't evidence of anything, they have no official connection to the Kremlin.

I said show me where the Government or the Shipyard says so then I will believe you.

Not some website on the ass end of the internet.

Would you like me to speak this in a different language

your "source" means nothing.

I need not to argue. You have not to believe me. It is the source who said it.

After looking about every project, I found no-one case in their database where they say a project reached the prodction phase, but is not right. My experience is that their work is right in overall terms and I found not a mistake of the importance of whicht you are accusing them of. For me the source is reliable in overall terms, unlike your word.

Again, you doubt about the case of the Project 23560. Find in the database one case more of project where you can say that reached not the production phase.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:37 am

The accident of the large amphibious ship Yamal

As reported by the press service of the Black Sea Fleet on January 10, 2018, a large amphibious ship Yamal of Project 775 of the Black Sea Fleet collided on December 30, 2017 in the Aegean Sea with a dry cargo vessel Orca 2 under the flag of Sierra Leone, the incident occurred due to the fault of the civil vessel.

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 5126115_original

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3043972.html
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

KALININGRAD, January 14. /TASS/. Project 20380 corvettes of the Baltic Fleet, the Soobrazitelny and the Boiky, and the Kola tanker finished a three-month ocean voyage and returned to the Baltiisk port on Sunday. The vessels covered 35,000 nautical miles, fleet spokesperson Roman Martov told TASS.
    More:
    http://tass.com/defense/985008
    Enera

Post  Enera Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Major fire at Vladivostok submarine base is a “drill”, Russian Navy says

Video footage of smoke billowing near two submarines at the Russian submarine base in Vladivostok on Sunday, but the navy says it is all part of a damage control exercise.

According to Russian news agency Interfax, the press service of the Russian Pacific Fleet has denied earlier Russian media reports of what seemed to be a major fire at the Pacific Fleet’s main base.

The Russian Navy reportedly said the damage control exercises were designed as an exercise in extinguishing a fire on the pier.

No fire was reported to regional emergency services either, according to the report.

source: https://navaltoday.com/2018/01/21/major-fire-at-vladivostok-submarine-base-is-a-drill-russian-navy-says/

Can anyone confirm this? I only find it on English-speaking websites. dunno
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Enera wrote:.................
    source: https://navaltoday.com/2018/01/21/major-fire-at-vladivostok-submarine-base-is-a-drill-russian-navy-says/

If there was something to it Russian Internet would be all over it by now so I assume it's just a drill.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 pm

eehnie wrote:

OK so in your view this very sad event at the Naval Institute in St Petersburg didn't take place a couple of days ago because I say it did.

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 DUEV06MW4AI-27K
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:52 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

If there was something to it Russian Internet would be all over it by now so I assume it's just a drill.
    Typical Russians, do everything as realistically as they can Laughing

Couple of videos at this link. A respected Russian blogger in Sevastopol.

https://twitter.com/Capt_Navy/status/955044381890961411
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:00 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

OK so in your view this very sad event at the Naval Institute in St Petersburg didn't take place a couple of days ago because I say it did.

I said I do not believe a word of what you say. And this is true. Obviously you will find some coincidence with the reality to introduce your narrative, but it is only that. I really do not care if there is or not a coincidence, by default you proved to be not credible.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Looks like the rubber sound dampening tiles are burning. Basically it is like fire at a car tire dump. Very hard to put out and
    spews pure black smoke.

Very suspicious fire. It is not likely to occur for a sub parked in water and in winter. Looks like NATO diversants are in action.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 am

Too many fires lately. Kilo sub, their Naval Institute. Shocked

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 DT-R_GMWsAApDlI
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Last year, combat surface ships of the main classes (BNC OK) of the Russian Navy made 46 visits and calls (five of which were paired) to 28 ports of 27 foreign countries (there were no calls to the port at one time, VIP guests were taken aboard TAVKR in territorial waters).
    It is worthwhile to list these states in alphabetical order: Angola, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Greece, Djibouti, Egypt, Indonesia, Libya *, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Seychelles Singapore, Thailand, Tanzania, the Philippines, Equatorial Guinea, South Korea, South Africa, Japan (four times visited Cyprus and the Philippines, twice in Djibouti, Egypt, Indonesia, Oman, Portugal, Singapore, Thailand, Korea).

Despite very unfriendly relations with the countries of the Western world, the list includes NATO members Greece and Portugal, the European Union Cyprus and loyal friends of the United States in the Far East - Japan and South Korea (a total of 5 states or 19% of 27 countries that have adopted Russian warships ). Nine other countries (33%) belong to the Asia-Pacific region, the remaining 13 (48%) to Africa, the Middle East (Oman) and South Asia (Pakistan). Geography 81% of visits and visits eloquently speak about which regions of the world Russia intends to build economic and military-political relations in the near future - and this is certainly not the West.

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 0_182128_1e150bfa_orig

Russian Navy: Status & News #4 0_182127_6b545b8f_orig

https://navy-korabel.livejournal.com/181438.html
    ZoA
    ZoA

Post  ZoA Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:49 pm

KiloGolf wrote:Too many fires lately. Kilo sub, their Naval Institute. Shocked

Sabotage? 5th column at work?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 pm

ZoA wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:Too many fires lately. Kilo sub, their Naval Institute. Shocked

Sabotage? 5th column at work?

Or incompetence. They should start holding people criminally liable on who overlooks these sites.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:35 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

You can see that the Kilo itself isn't on fire, but the fire is right beside it om water. Oil spill or something else. Very close to the Kilo which can mean some damage to it's coating. You can see the water coming from the Kilo to fight it.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:48 pm

About the submarine, it is necessary to know which unit is the affected.

Russia decommissioned a number of them in recent years. If it is a decommissioned unit to be scrapped soon, this perfectly can be an exercice.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 pm

The Russian Pacific Fleet announced a fire fighting exercise for last weekend and afterwards the photos appeared... do the math.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:41 pm

That's kinda boring to hear all the time that Russian officials and media lie ...

At least guys prove it or just stop with nato BS theories.

Why would they lie ? You can't hide a fucking dammaged sub. Even the toledo and memphis were taken in picture during the koursk tragedy. It's just an an exercice unless you have evidences of something.

Stop theories you are spoiling all the threads of the forum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 am