Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
GarryB
wilhelm
nemrod
AlfaT8
franco
TheArmenian
andalusia
Godric
BKP
Bidoul
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
flamming_python
Heartbeer
ahmedfire
TheGeorgian
JohninMK
kvs
OminousSpudd
sepheronx
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
zg18
PapaDragon
George1
Hannibal Barca
Rodinazombie
berhoum
Regular
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
KoTeMoRe
37 posters

November 2015 Paris attacks

franco
    franco

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 Empty Re: November 2015 Paris attacks

Post  franco Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:23 pm

flamming_python wrote:BTW some of you guys really need to pipe down with the rants and raging.

Yes we get it, Western media is propagandist and biased, and Charlie Hedbo are stooges and hypocrites. BTW this is nothing we didn't know before.

Now's not the time for it, the dust hasn't even settled and already new fires are raging over the corpses of those killed. How about observing some respectful silence for the time being, in memory of the victims.

Well said...bravo!
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:They are partially socioeconomic in the sense that many Islamists cannot rely assimilate in communities like Paris.
    They bring their own traditions and values and they are quite stubborn in maintaining them.
    This is evident in their own manifest as well as from the fact that most perpetrators where 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants.
    It isn't out fault but theirs.

In Britain there are 400,000 Chinese people and they are completely assimilated into the society - second generation Chinese British are 100% indistinguishable from whites in mentality and socioeconomic status.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Paris police sources say the 2 Syrian passports found on the terrorists were fakes probably made in Turkey
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:06 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/321883-shooting-paris-dead-masked/

The story has just broken so no link of its own yet, this takes you to thtimelime of events.

Rt are reporting that there has been a shootout in the centre of paris, with pne person injured. Doesnt say if this is relate to the ongoing events but in the current climate everyone is on edge and assumes the worst.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/321883-shooting-paris-dead-masked/

The story has just broken so no link of its own yet, this takes you to thtimelime of events.

Rt are reporting that there has been a shootout in the centre of paris, with pne person injured. Doesnt say if this is relate to the ongoing events but in the current climate everyone is on edge and assumes the worst.

Looks like it was a false alarm (firecrackers).
    nemrod
    nemrod

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 Empty New video about french SWAT Team

Post  nemrod Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:30 pm

I don't know if you have already posted it, if so please delete this post. I could not see any flash, or any image. My filthy connection is too slow, and your website seems to be frozen. If U have already posted it, please delete my post, if U have others, please post them. thx

wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Breaking News:The French have announced ongoing airstrikes on Raqqa.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:57 pm

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 12249710

got the message?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:29 am

franco wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:BTW some of you guys really need to pipe down with the rants and raging.

Yes we get it, Western media is propagandist and biased, and Charlie Hedbo are stooges and hypocrites. BTW this is nothing we didn't know before.

Now's not the time for it, the dust hasn't even settled and already new fires are raging over the corpses of those killed. How about observing some respectful silence for the time being, in memory of the victims.

Well said...bravo!

Please spare the sanctimonious circle jerk. NATO propagandists dehumanize Russian victims. This is straight 1930s
    genocide planning. I have scanned this thread more than once and can't find any "rants". But I see a clown waving
    his finger trying to be the thread police.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:45 am

wilhelm wrote:Breaking News:The French have announced ongoing airstrikes on Raqqa.

Irrespective of how many times and on how many threads you repeat that item of prolefeed, the main question remains if anybody has believed it.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:33 am

BTW some of you guys really need to pipe down with the rants and raging.

There was little silence for the innocent victims when France sent Rafales in to bomb Libya... and I suspect the number of innocent victims was NOT less than 300 people.

there was no public outrage at Charlie Hebdo cartoons mocking the dead in that recent air incident whether it was a terrorist act or accident... just a few officials defending the freedom of speech.

If you feel the need to have a rant then feel free to do so.

these terrorists aren't doing this because they hate our freedom... they are doing it because we did it to them... the general western public however didn't notice because guided bombs and cruise missile attacks appear to be so clean and remote... of course there is nothing clean about high explosives... it doesn't care who is good or who is bad... who is right and who is wrong... it just kills everyone in the room.  Brutally.

Last edited by GarryB on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Maybe this will seem disgusting to some, but I don't feel any sympathy toward France as a country over these attacks. Nor would I if they had the attacks occurred in almost any other Western country. I feel sympathy for the individual victims, but not for their countries as a whole.

Remember in past years the reporting in the Western press during the seemingly endless terrorist attacks in Russia. There was always the implication that the Russians deserved it, and a sort of unmistakable rooting for the "rebels." I can't remember being particularly overwhelmed by an outpouring of sympathy for the Russian victims of the Nord-Ost siege or Beslan. I can, however, easily recall lots of subtle gloating and finger wagging about the supposed incompetence of the on-site responders. Where was the widespread objection in the West to any of this?

Keep in mind too, the thing that will most likely happen now is that the US and its Euro vassals will try to use this affair to reinvigorate their anti-Assad campaign, one way of the other. Anything to get those pipelines built, hobble Russia's economic development and get the money flowing into the right pockets.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

BKP wrote:Maybe this will seem disgusting to some, but I don't feel any sympathy toward France as a country over these attacks. Nor would I if they had the attacks occurred in almost any other Western country. I feel sympathy for the individual victims, but not for their countries as a whole.

Remember in past years the reporting in the Western press during the seemingly endless terrorist attacks in Russia. There was always the implication that the Russians deserved it, and a sort of unmistakable rooting for the "rebels." I can't remember being particularly overwhelmed by an outpouring of sympathy for the Russian victims of the Nord-Ost siege or Beslan. I can, however, easily recall lots of subtle gloating and finger wagging about the supposed incompetence of the on-site responders. Where was the widespread objection in the West to any of this?

Keep in mind too, the thing that will most likely happen now is the US and its Euro vassals will try to use this affair to reinvigorate their anti-Assad campaign, one way of the other. Anything to get those pipelines built, and get the money flowing into the right pockets.
    Very valid points. We won't see much if anything in the Western MSM on the deaths and injuries caused by the French going in guns blazing on the hostages.

Whatever the motivation, of all the places they could attack, Paris sticks out as it is the French who seem to have been most two faced over the whole issue. Again I feel sorry for the victims but nor the Government, they had it coming. Then you read about the string of blunders before it and despair. Followed closely by the thought that surely, given the amount of surveillance (telephone, Internet, camera etc) now being done, this can't be just be an accident?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:34 pm

BKP wrote:Maybe this will seem disgusting to some, but I don't feel any sympathy toward France as a country over these attacks. Nor would I if they had the attacks occurred in almost any other Western country. I feel sympathy for the individual victims, but not for their countries as a whole.

Keep in mind too, the thing that will most likely happen now is that the US and its Euro vassals will try to use this affair to reinvigorate their anti-Assad campaign, one way of the other. Anything to get those pipelines built, hobble Russia's economic development and get the money flowing into the right pockets.

Agreed absolutely.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Feel the same as BKP.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:47 pm

nail on the head BKP Beslan was the most horrific think I have ever witnessed after that my views on terrorist/freedom fighters changed they were just terrorist scumbags
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Powerful:

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Charlie Hedbo took up the challenge

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 1030218977

I don't like them, but perhaps it might lead us to reflect a little
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:51 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Powerful:

NFt-cIeSqNU

The above "ranter" made some observations that are key. If you challenge the NATO MSM narrative you are
    treated as a criminal:

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/france-begins-jailing-people-ironic-comments

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 Charlie-hebdo-cest-de-la-merde

The above is a very witty and legitimate satire of the Charlie Hebtard shite below:

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 Charlie-hebdo-le-coran-cest-de-la-merde

The author of the satire of Charlie Hebtard crap was actually arrested. But of course you have the NATO MSM and
    politicians going on about how "free" NATO is.
    Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:22 am

flamming_python wrote:Charlie Hedbo took up the challenge

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 6 1030218977

I don't like them, but perhaps it might lead us to reflect a little
    Great, now we know that they are only imbeciles, but not sold out and are really independent.
    I prefer this Russian cartoon about Charlie Hebdo, it is true, literally true.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTrpMrnXAAE1xzC.jpg
    "The first workes from Charlie Hebdo have already moved to their new office... and are waiting for the next ones!"
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

Can someone translate what that Picture says?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:51 am

Werewolf wrote:Can someone translate what that Picture says?

The French get back to normal life.

By the way, that's no way near the shit they did for the little Syrian drowned boy.
    Let's see how far they'll go for it.

The most shameful, idiotic, shortsighted and arrogant shit, is actually on the small text on the side.

They're accusing a leftist political party of being objective "friends" of Daesh.
    The problem is that the party in question is only saying that Western Intervention breeds the flocks Daesh morons use for their deeds. On that the NPA is right on the money, however the climate isn't really good for this kind of analysis.

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Certain people who believe in the false flag scenerio should sit for a longer time and rethink their fantasies.

Seriously, what is that supposed to achieve? This attack actually has potential to bring France closer to Russia (since post-ww2 France has always had a desire to somehow distance itself from NATO) and from what Sputnik recently reported it appears that that's indeed the case.

Moreover, in the light of studies done on the topic, terror attacks were proven to be overwhelmingly ineffective as a tool of achieving political goals.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:19 pm

One thing that has puzzled me from the start is, in this day and age, the virtual complete absence of phone or any other camera images. So this is of interest.

The Daily Mirror in the U.K. is out with an interview with a witness of interest. All the U.K. rags are suspect and involved in the Crime Syndicate and thus can spew out misinformation to get hoax-versus-false-flag camps and theorists to go at it. Could easily be fraudulent, but let’s hear about this curious account.

No attempt at concealment but instead the attackers spend time dealing with onlooking cameras during a suicide mission? If anything, camera footage would have propaganda value for terrorist. Is this the same “ISIS” that allegedly puts together elaborate hide-your-women-and-children boogeymen video productions showing how scary they are? But no, we can’t have anybody filming this, might be bad PR. What’s the point of terror without well, films of terror? Ludicrous.

Once again, where are the cell-phone videos, where is the corroborating closed-circuit TV footage? We have eight dead terrorists. Do any fit the description? This storytelling is breaking down under the weight of logic.

The witness Mahoud Admo was present at Le Belle Equipe shooting. He stated,

“I was just in my room and had the window open on to the street below. At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger’s face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask. “As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant. That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing. “People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.

Note: I find this attention to cameras fishy given there was no attempt at concealment otherwise.

“Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes. “He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

“The shooter was aged about 35 and had an extremely muscular build, which you could tell from the size of his arms. He looked like a weightlifter. He was not wearing gloves and his face was expressionless as he walked towards the bar.

“The driver had opened his door shortly before the shooting began and stood up with his arm and a machine gun rested on the roof of the car. He stood there with his foot up in the door acting as a lookout. “I would describe him as tall, with dark hair and also quite muscular. “They looked like soldiers or mercenaries and carried the whole thing out like a military operation. It was clear that they were both very heavily armed and the gunman was carrying several magazines on him.

“They both then coolly sat back in the car and sped off in the direction of the Bataclan Theatre.”

http://winteractionables.com/?p=27317
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:29 pm

JohninMK wrote:One thing that has puzzled me from the start is, in this day and age, the virtual complete absence of phone or any other camera images. So this is of interest.

The Daily Mirror in the U.K. is out with an interview with a witness of interest. All the U.K. rags are suspect and involved in the Crime Syndicate and thus can spew out misinformation to get hoax-versus-false-flag camps and theorists to go at it. Could easily be fraudulent, but let’s hear about this curious account.

No attempt at concealment but instead the attackers spend time dealing with onlooking cameras during a suicide mission? If anything, camera footage would have propaganda value for terrorist. Is this the same “ISIS” that allegedly puts together elaborate hide-your-women-and-children boogeymen video productions showing how scary they are? But no, we can’t have anybody filming this, might be bad PR. What’s the point of terror without well, films of terror? Ludicrous.

Once again, where are the cell-phone videos, where is the corroborating closed-circuit TV footage? We have eight dead terrorists. Do any fit the description? This storytelling is breaking down under the weight of logic.

The witness Mahoud Admo was present at Le Belle Equipe shooting.  He stated,

“I was just in my room and had the window open on to the street below. At about 9.30pm a new looking black Mercedes pulled up outside with dark tinted windows at the back and the passenger and driver windows down. I could clearly see the passenger’s face as he was not ­wearing a hat or mask. “As soon as the car stopped he quietly opened the door and got out in front of the restaurant. That is when I saw he was ­holding a machine gun that was resting on his hip. I could not take in what I was witnessing. “People outside spotted the shooter approaching with his gun and tried to run inside but he shot them down in the doorway.

Note: I find this attention to cameras fishy given there was no attempt at concealment otherwise.

“Then people inside moved ­forward to see what was happening and he sprayed more bullets into them. I was trying to catch them on my camera phone but the gunman saw the light on my mobile and I ducked down behind the wall as they fired at my hotel. He then shot up at the windows in the street to make sure nobody was filming anything or taking photographs. It lasted over six minutes. “He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

“The shooter was aged about 35 and had an extremely muscular build, which you could tell from the size of his arms. He looked like a weightlifter. He was not wearing gloves and his face was expressionless as he walked towards the bar.

“The driver had opened his door shortly before the shooting began and stood up with his arm and a machine gun rested on the roof of the car. He stood there with his foot up in the door acting as a lookout. “I would describe him as tall, with dark hair and also quite muscular. “They looked like soldiers or mercenaries and carried the whole thing out like a military operation. It was clear that they were both very heavily armed and the gunman was carrying several magazines on him.

“They both then coolly sat back in the car and sped off in the direction of the Bataclan Theatre.”

http://winteractionables.com/?p=27317

When you don't see concealment, then you know they're going for the Shahada. If anything that's normal. There will be enough damage done, no need for callous videos. Oh and you have videos when people are totally numbed or in a position of safety, which most of the people Friday Night weren't. There are cellphone videos, only they're far, show nothing of importance and people tried to haul ass before making that Pulitzer shot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm