Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
GarryB
wilhelm
nemrod
AlfaT8
franco
TheArmenian
andalusia
Godric
BKP
Bidoul
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
flamming_python
Heartbeer
ahmedfire
TheGeorgian
JohninMK
kvs
OminousSpudd
sepheronx
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
zg18
PapaDragon
George1
Hannibal Barca
Rodinazombie
berhoum
Regular
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
KoTeMoRe
37 posters

November 2015 Paris attacks

max steel
    max steel

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: November 2015 Paris attacks

Post  max steel Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Will Charlie Hebdo find satire in this?

Syrian passport found on body of 1 of the suicide bombers near 'Stade de France' stadium, police say - AP

False Flag ?
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:59 pm

max steel wrote:Will Charlie Hebdo find satire in this?

Syrian passport found on body of 1 of the suicide bombers near 'Stade de France' stadium, police say - AP

False Flag ?
    Of course.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 pm

False Flag ?

Interesting how France's only aircraft carrier is being sent to fight ISIS, sent several days in advance. We will see what will come from this, and expect ASS Carter to blame the Syrian govt. over this.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 pm

As soon as someone finds passports on terrorist you can beg your nuts off that it is a False flag. Especially when passports are found on "Suicide bombers".
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:02 pm

False Flag ?

Read the replies to that tweet, its a sad state of affairs that almost everyone thesedays is cynical of the official story.

As someone said 'they should make planes out of passport material'
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Werewolf wrote:As soon as someone finds passports on terrorist you can beg your nuts off that it is a False flag. Especially when passports are found on "Suicide bombers".
    It does not matter who organized that... This is a good chance to have Revenge and that Revenge should be dropping a nuclear bomb on Mosul. Drop it and let a million Sunni rats die of radiation sickness. Would make Kurdish job in N. Iraq a lot easier.

I am not joking - that is precisely what I would do if only I got my hands on a Rafale with an A bomb.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:https://russian.rt.com/article/130000

Only in russian for now, the french have found a syrian passport amongst the remnants of the suicide bomber that blew himself up by the stade de france.

Forgive me for being cynical, but  this reminds me of the 9-11 hijackers passport that was miraculously found in good condition amongst all the rubble and mess of 9/11 after being in a plane that was basically vapourised when it hit the building and blew up.

Dont get me wrong, i dont believe 9/11 was an 'inside job', but the immediate finger pointing and finding of evidence was too scripted for me. It was like they had a script lined up ready for such an event, and the french reaction also feels very 9/11esque.

It also feels strange that he would have a passport when most of these 'refugees' are coming in without any documents, and a potential terrorist you would think would ensure he had no documentation that the authorities could use to identify him by and forestall his plans. But alas, this is just speculation at this stage, nothing more.

This is par for the course in the "west". There is a pathological need for embellishment of events to make them into some sort of Hollywood production.
    I think this is conditioning of the masses to make them susceptible to brainwashing through Hollywood "entertainment". You see this when various TV
    shows and movies move in lock-step with the political climate of the day vis a vis Russia.

Then there is the obvious manipulation to misdirect the public and justify imperial adventures.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:45 pm

It does not matter who organized that... This is a good chance to have Revenge and that Revenge should be dropping a nuclear bomb on Mosul. Drop it and let a million Sunni rats die of radiation sickness. Would make Kurdish job in N. Iraq a lot easier.

I am not joking - that is precisely what I would do if only I got my hands on a Rafale with an A bomb.

Funny that this thing is playing the same garbage Flase Flag tone Bush was playing when he said to the WTC Commission that it does not matter who financed the attacks...his agenda for genocide against arabs and muslims is so obvious.

Can we get rid of that racist that wants genocide and advocates genocide on almost daily basis, really downs the reputation of that form. I know free speech is actually given here, but that is against international laws and no forum nor any place can be outside of such international laws. Advocating for genocide is certainly not toleratable.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Live news feed from rt

https://www.rt.com/news/321883-shooting-paris-dead-masked/

Interesting points, one terrorist has been identified by his fingerprints, and he was french, and a connection has been made with a man arrested in germany last week who was carrying explosives and weapons.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:48 pm

One terro IDed. French national, 25 yo, S-file resident. Fingerprints match.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Very good and comprehensive summary from all kinds of sources over on ZH

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/war-paris-isis-claims-responsibility-deadly-attacks-killing-127-complete-summary-and
    Bidoul

Post  Bidoul Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:52 pm

False Flag ?

Why? It's been months that there are reports of many "refugees" (which massive flux in itself is an attack, orchestrated directly by IS with complicity of Turkey. They fucking gloat about it all the time) refusing to be taken in photos or to go through proper channels.

Customs authorities all across Europe are seizing "Syrian passports" by the crate, often along firearms. Meanwhile there are countless reports of IS militants "deserting" and leaving Syria and Iraq...

There are likely dozens of cells like this in Europe, if not hundreds, the pathologically insane need to feel good of our politics is gonna kill us all.

This is just a start.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:As soon as someone finds passports on terrorist you can beg your nuts off that it is a False flag. Especially when passports are found on "Suicide bombers".

You would be wasting perfectly good A-bomb if you did, problem is in Riyadh not Mosul...
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Bidoul wrote:

False Flag ?

Why? It's been months that there are reports of many "refugees" (which massive flux in itself is an attack, orchestrated directly by IS with complicity of Turkey. They fucking gloat about it all the time) refusing to be taken in photos or to go through proper channels.

Customs authorities all across Europe are seizing "Syrian passports" by the crate, often along firearms. Meanwhile there are countless reports of IS militants "deserting" and leaving Syria and Iraq...

There are likely dozens of cells like this in Europe, if not hundreds, the pathologically insane need to feel good of our politics is gonna kill us all.

This is just a start.

French establishment abetted US policy in Syria every step of the way, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:39 pm

3 guys said to be from Molenbeek St Jean. That doesn't surprize me at all. Molem City aka Little Caliphate is probably the closest thing to Raqqah after 20h.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:48 pm

1500 French have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight for Isis/Daesh over 200 have returned home to France .... this is what France and Europe is facing well trained and organised 5th columnists

as for those Charlie Hebdo wankers will they be doing another vile cartoon this time of the attacks on Paris .... I wouldn't put against them to do it after all their bottom line is how many euros can they make out of the misery
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Godric wrote:1500 French have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight for Isis/Daesh  over 200 have returned home to France .... this is what France and Europe is facing well trained and organised 5th columnists

as for those Charlie Hebdo wankers will they be doing another vile cartoon this time of the attacks on Paris .... I wouldn't put against them to do it after all their bottom line is how many euros can they make out of the misery

I wanna see that cartoon and reaction of those who criticized Russian reaction of the previous CH's work.

------------------------------------------

Also:

Stating the obvious...

Paris Terror Attacks Result of Colossal Failure by European Intel Agencies

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20151114/1030110257/paris-terror-attacks-russian-intelligence.html#ixzz3rU9kTuII
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Charlie Hebdo Must Mock French Terror Victims

After its disgraceful mockery of Russian victims of terror, will Charlie Hebdo show the courage to mock its own countrymen?

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/charlie-hebdo-must-mock-french-terror-victims/ri11153

Charlie Hebdo has been thrust into a crossroads.

In January of this year a pair of fanatical Islamists stormed the office of the satirical magazine and methodically slaughtered 11 people, including then editor-in-chief Stephane Charbonnier.

Much of the world stood in solidarity with the publication, outraged by such a brazen attack against defenseless civilians for the crime of speaking their minds, irregardless of how warped those minds may have been. Russians, like many other peoples, laid flowers in front of the French embassy in Moscow in a show of sympathy and support.

It only took Charlie Hebdo 11 months to show its gratitude for the gesture.

A little over a week ago, Hebdo cruelly and disgustingly mocked Russian vacationers who were blown out of the sky by bearded savages over the Sinai. Those savages were, of course, of the exact same ilk as those who slaughtered the publication's employees themselves.

The Russian government harshly and rightly denounced the mockery. Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: 'In our country this would be called blasphemy. It has nothing to do with democracy or self-expression. It is just blasphemy.'

Charlie Hebdo's editor, Gerard Briar - promoted after his boss was slaughtered in January - was quick to defend his offense, stating: 'We are a secular, democratic, and athiest newspaper. The term blasphemy has no meaning for us. The Kremlin is using this to detract attention from other problems.'

Disbelief in God demands disbelief in the Devil as well; and this is where Monsieur Briar runs into a problem. The Devil's existence does not require belief in it by a clique of charlatans in Paris. It never has. And yesterday the Devil turned round on France yet again when he sent a troupe of His faithful on a shooting and bombing rampage throughout Paris that claimed the lives of at least 120 people.

It is now time for Charlie Hebdo to maintain its stated principles and values. It has been given a golden opportunity by the God it doesn't believe in to truly shine - to show the world how absolutely committed it is to expressing its own unique interpretation of free speech.

It is time for Charlie Hebdo to mock their murdered French countrymen. It is time for Charlie Hebdo to cheapen their lives in cartoons. It is time for Charlie Hebdo to rub salt into the wounds of their families and to spit in their tears as they mourn. It is time for Charlie Hebdo to show just how dedicated they really are. Only this time, it may not be bearded, Quran-brandishing barbarians, but rather clean-shaven, snow-white, Catholic Gauls who come knocking.
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Syria’s President Assad says Paris attacks result from France’s aiding of rebels

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/assad-says-paris-attacks-result-from-frances-aiding-rebels-in-syria/2015/11/14/287f7576-8adc-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_story.html
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Monarchist wrote:Syria’s President Assad says Paris attacks result from France’s aiding of rebels

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/assad-says-paris-attacks-result-from-frances-aiding-rebels-in-syria/2015/11/14/287f7576-8adc-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_story.html

well i think this statement is somehow political motivated. Turkey, Qatar and S.Arabia are the main contributors of Syrian rebels, not France
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 pm

George1 wrote:
    Monarchist wrote:Syria’s President Assad says Paris attacks result from France’s aiding of rebels

well i think this statement is somehow political motivated. Turkey, Qatar and S.Arabia are the main contributors of Syrian rebels, not France

France has publicly delivered weapons, even heavy ones to the death squads in Syria.

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:12 pm

George1 wrote:

zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:03 pm

ahmedfire wrote:

Mr. P as usual is spot on.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Do you guys on this forum think people having guns at the concert would have prevented the terrorists from killing so many people? Donald Trump thinks so.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-paris-massacre-nobody-204712964.html

Many conservative politicians here think teachers in K-12 schools should be armed.  I have my doubts about that.

Do you think carrying guns to movie theaters, concerts and schools would deter bad guys or bad thinking?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:35 am

One terrorist has been identified as a refugee who transited trough Balkans route under name Ahmed Almuhamed.

Entered Serbia from Macedonia on October 7th and left for Croatia and Austria some time later. Our cops have pretty good database on all who cross trough here.

Serbian language article:
    http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/606473/SVETSKA-EKSKLUZIVA-Ovo-je-terorista-koji-je-prosao-Grcku-Srbiju-Hrvatsku-Austriju-DA-BI-SEJAO-SMRT-U-PARIZU

November 2015 Paris attacks - Page 4 692943_naslovna-logo_ff

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am