Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Big_Gazza
The Mule
Cahaba
VladimirSahin
Walther von Oldenburg
whir
auslander
wilhelm
GarryB
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
collegeboy16
max steel
Bolt
kap-the-head
medo
HardHawk
kvs
TheArmenian
gregoire
Nikander
Mike E
sepheronx
Boreas
Svyatoslavich
Flagship Victory
AlfaT8
Ghoster
Godric
Neutrality
par far
mack8
Regular
Khepesh
onwiththewar
Book.
OminousSpudd
2SPOOKY4U
flamming_python
BKP
PapaDragon
chinggis
Karl Haushofer
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Rodinazombie
Vann7
Mr.Comrade
franco
Erk
JohninMK
Cowboy's daughter
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  TheArmenian Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 pm

The protests in Armenia are not a Maidan.
    It is more an internal issue related to the increase in electricity price costs.

At least for the moment.

Edit:
    The majority of Armenians understand and appreciate the value of good relations with Russia.
    But there are some West financed stooges in the country and they will of course try to look for opportunities. I doubt they will succeed.
    The government has to be careful.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  Khepesh Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:36 pm

LNR tank company practice movement in column.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm

The armenia protest is about Electricity prices.. thats a legal one.. nothing to see there. if the government could do better ,then pressure will do the trick.. what is important the non use of violence..

In other news..
    Did anyone remember when i told US congress pays BILLIONS through years for
    brainwashing ukrainians ,that the propaganda goes directly to the education system from
    kindergarden to University? and the aim is literary rewrite history and promote Russophia
    split Ukrainians?  well..  is worse than that.. Shocked

Take a look at the image of  Netherlands textbooks..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Textbookimg1_1_l

The images are not merely for illustration purpose.. the books makes you
    think about it and ask you what you see in the picture..  The option for blatant  Propaganda
    is not there.. instead that Russia is evil.. and needs to be feared and west is good.
    This is how you train the future politicians of the European Union since early teens.
    and this is how you create an Empire.. by brainwashing/fooling society.

IF you though the propaganda is only in western media.. WRONG!! it goes
    all the way to Education system.. this is purely coward sickening propaganda..
    taking advantage of minors innocence to poison their mind with Neoliberal crap..
    I have seen Children in Ukraine in schools being trained to sing hating songs against
    Russia to kill them.. Shocked  

And while ukraine was not new for me. the propaganda.. i didn't knew it was so
    deep in all Europe education system.

Basically the US congress in hopes to promote their world Empire.. is investing billions in
    the European Union education system . And the whole goal , is to brainwash Europeans
    that Russia is an Evil nation ,that wants to invade Europe and steal their lands . Rolling Eyes

IMHO this news needs a serious follow up.. and mare viral.. so the Europeans start burning
    their text books in social sciences..and demand their governments to stop their anti
    Russian propaganda . and the entire text books in all Europe about
    social sciences be checked.. and Russia goverbment should demand an explanation and
    run a counter propaganda campaign and make aware the entire world of the billions USA invest
    in European Education system to promote Rusophobia..  The dates of the book published
    needs to be also checked.. because im sure the Propaganda exist for decades.. way earlier
    ukraine conflict.

Why would Netherlands do that? Because is a vassal state of US..And American
    Policy since world war 2.. have been of containment of Russia , first using the excuse of
    communism..and now using the excuse of Ukraine. Regardless of what event happen..
    Americans will fabricate any conflict just to not allow Europe to integrate more closely with
    Russia and have good relations with them..

The Major Fear and terror of anglo-americans neocons is Russia creating very close
    relations with Europe.. that will weaken their policy of isolation of Russia.. for the simple
    reason that Americans does not like strong competition.  

THe book also have another drawings with the "Free nations" vs "non free".
    In other words basically NATO nations are "free" and non allied nations "non free". Rolling Eyes

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Textbookimg2

From RT.com

Since the fall of the so-called Iron Curtain, it has shrunk a little,” Michel Philipsen, the man who posted the book's content online, told RT.

All Dutch news media share the same “anti-Putin, anti-Russia, anti-Communist bias, as if Russia was still a Communist country today,” he added.

The 'evil' Russia images triggered strong reactions on the Internet.

Some complained the propaganda is so blunt that it makes even the most gullible people suspicious.

While others suggested that anti-Russian propaganda in European textbooks is nothing new.

Some parents were also concerned that this kind of material could become more widespread.

Tilia believes the images in the school book are biased and not backed by facts.

“I think it’s definitely a way of demonizing Russia in this conflict, which is not new at all,” Tilia said.

An article written by Philipsen claims that regarding Russia ‘devouring’ Ukraine, “the truth is opposite to what Dutch children are being taught.”

While Russia sends tens of thousands of tons of humanitarian aid to the war-torn Donbass region of Ukraine, Europe sells Kiev authorities military supplies and arms – obviously to “prolong the 'devouring’ of Ukraine.”

“If I was a parent, I'd take a critical look at my children's study material and inform them of what truly goes on on this planet. The school system doesn't allow students to think critically, and rather spoon-feeds 'information' that is not backed up with facts,” concludes Philipsen.

http://rt.com/news/269314-anti-russian-propaganda-netherlands/

People here in the forums needs to pay attention to this news.. this is huge..
    this shows the level of interference of Americans in the world , instead of promoting
    good relations ,they promoting a divided world and demonizing Russia.  Not long ago
    it was posted ,before Russia invaded Crimea.. how the US state department had already
    job positions for teachers in Crimea.. to "re-train" (brainwash) crimeans in the ways of "Freedom".  This was because they were expecting Yakunovych to be overthrow and they new
    the De-Rusosification of Crimea was going to be on their plans.. Make no mistaken.. if the
    US government goes that far and to finance their media propaganda in school books..
    then you will have to wonder what more things they do...  this looks like taken from a holywood
    movie.. of Political CUlts and Empire desperate to manipulate world opinion.

A world empire can only exist by training its people to become idiots.. and this is exactly
    how US government is investing their money in europe.. in anti RUssian propaganda and any other nation who oppose their world empire. They also finance through NGOs , ultra radical
    groups not only in Ukraine bu all Europe..
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 pm

0 Maidan soldiers KIA 4 WIA yesterday

Maidan says 9000 Russian troops are in Donbas

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/poroshenkos-deputy-chief-of-staff-says-9000-russian-troops-are-in-ukraine-391867.html
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Economy is nothing but a digital number in a computer these days. I doubt Ukraine's economy would ever collapse, especially with IMF backing it. And what about Donbas economy? Is no one considering the fact that Maidan has pretty much destroyed all of Donbas infrastructure?

I'm not interested in sitting here waiting for a promised collapse of Maidan. I'm not interested in what ifs and what coulds when Maidan shells Donetsk with impunity day and night.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:38 pm

^^^^^

This is some real 1930s propaganda shit right there and quite frankly disgusting. I dont believe however that there is anything at all that russia can do to change it, the russophobia will continue as long as russia defies the 'free world'. Even when russia plays fair and lets the west get away with stuff it wouldnt be allowed, it counts for nothing.

Russia is the bad boy and always will be, theres no sense getting angry about it because it changes nothing, if the idiots in europe are happy to be brainwashed by their masters and driven to the brink of ww3 for no good reason then let them.

There is no short term victory here, the only way is to not allow the conflict to escalate and so prevent US claws digging deeper into europe, keep business trades open with the EU once sanctions eventually recede but slowly align with asia. In twenty or thirty years time the world will be a very different place.

Re armenia thanks for the heads up, i had no idea what was actually happening, i just saw the hysterical vkontakte updates and wondered what was going on. I agree that armenia isnt like the ukraine situation, but anything is possible. A few years ago you wouldnt have said ukraine could have become like it is now. This incident depending on how its handled could well sow the seeds for something in a few years, im sure the state department will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of digging up another saakashvili/yatsenyuk in armenia.

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Economy is nothing but a digital number in a computer these days. I doubt Ukraine's economy would ever collapse, especially with IMF backing it. And what about Donbas economy? Is no one considering the fact that Maidan has pretty much destroyed all of Donbas infrastructure?

I'm not interested in sitting here waiting for a promised collapse of Maidan. I'm not interested in what ifs and what coulds when Maidan shells Donetsk with impunity day and night.

Then go to Novorossiya, pick up an automat and fight, defend the old, the women and the children, be something besides a keyboard commando.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:48 pm

auslander wrote:Then go to Novorossiya, pick up an automat and fight, defend the old, the women and the children, be something besides a keyboard commando.

I'm Canadian. Why should I fight your own battles?

If I were this Putin's childhood friend, I'd give Putin a call and ask Putin why is Putin not doing anything about Donbas. dunno Stop complaining on TV, man.

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:51 pm

CIA just tried a coup in Macedonia, now CIA is doing a coup in Armenia? OML Shocked
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Economy is nothing but a digital number in a computer these days. I doubt Ukraine's economy would ever collapse, especially with IMF backing it. And what about Donbas economy? Is no one considering the fact that Maidan has pretty much destroyed all of Donbas infrastructure?

Then go to Novorossiya, pick up an automat and fight, defend the old, the women and the children, be something besides a keyboard commando.

I'm Canadian. Why should I fight your own battles?

If I were this Putin's childhood friend, I'd give Putin a call and ask Putin why is Putin not doing anything about Donbas. dunno Stop complaining on TV, man.

If you're not willing to fight then stop telling those who do fight how to do it.
    whir

Post  whir Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Vann7 wrote:Take a look at the image of  Netherlands textbooks..
    Old news, I posted the image several weeks ago when it appeared for the first time Rolling Eyes.

Rodinazombie wrote:Russia is the bad boy and always will be, theres no sense getting angry about it because it changes nothing, if the idiots in europe are happy to be brainwashed by their masters and driven to the brink of ww3 for no good reason then let them.
    Take a look at the original post, it's not exactly of approval.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 4t7bll
    Michel Philipsen wrote:Butch:
    Plaatje uit het VMBO geschiedenisboek van mijn dochter dat moet verduidelijken wat een dictatuur inhoudt. Uitgever maar eens mailen…
    Het gaat Viral als de NETER!!! LOL.
    Enige toelichting op alle kritiek die ik over me heen kreeg: het is een cartoon die op een miljoen manieren kan worden gelezen. Het boek, echter, plaatst dit onder de kop: Landen zonder democratie, in één adem met N- Korea. Kinderen moeten de cartoon duiden zonder dat iets wordt genuanceerd. De gestelde vragen zijn: Wat doet Rusland en wat doet Europa in dit plaatje? Direct daaronder is een landkaart met landen waar wel / geen vrijheid is. Israel is is super vrij, Rusland totaal niet, zo wijzen de legenda. Zo moet het duidelijk zijn waar het boek met deze cartoon heen wil.

English: Picture from vocational schools history book of my daughter that needs to clarify what constitutes a dictatorship. Publisher but once mail ...
    It is Viral if the NETER !!! LOL.
    Some explanation of all the criticism that I got over me: it's a cartoon that can be read in a million ways. The book, however, puts this under the heading: Countries without democracy, in the same breath with N Korea. Children should interpret the cartoon without anything being nuanced. The questions are: What is Russia and what Europe is doing in this picture? Directly below is a map of countries where is / is not freedom. Israel is super pretty, not at Russia, demonstrated the legend. Thus, it should be apparent where the book with this cartoon wants to go.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:55 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Russia was today accused of being interested in supporting a separatist movement in Texas. lol!

OMG they are right and I know who the leader of Russian Texas insurgents is. It's Cowboy's Daughter!!!  Very Happy

Proof: she has just been promoted to Junior Lieutenant on a pro-Russian forum!!!! lol1  russia

Congratulations on promotion CD, I think you are one of the first from MP.net to become officer. I guess that officialy makes you  commanding officer of ex-MP.net legion! thumbsup

Holy Cow. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
    There are a lot of Texans p o ed at the Government. They're blowing up my fb. Very Happy

I just keep posting about Ukraine on fb. Samantha Power lying to Congress was special. Caught in the act.

Thank you!
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 pm

HeNeArKrXeRn_ wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:Thank you for your posts John in mk

Samantha Power blatantly lying to Congress not just about one thing about Ukraine but about two things, and Californian senator ROHRABACHER called her on it. The scum we have in office.  attack

Ukrainian Crisis Discussed by senator

Ukrainian Crisis Discussed by Californian senator ROHRABACHER

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4541393/ukrainian-crisis-discussed-senator

wow, didn't expect that. Thanks for sharing.
    can anyone fill me in on what exactly is this hearing and how important is it? I'm not too familiar with the structure of the US gov. beyond what I saw on House of Cards...

btw, CD, are you by any chance a listener of Dan Carlin's Podcast? I think you might like his way of approaching this (and probably many other subjects).

No, I've never listened to him at all. I can find him on the internet???

Maybe someone else filled you in on exactly what the hearing is and how important it is. IDK. I'll have to think about it, if no one else did.

I think it's pretty awesome tho, that she's caught on video lying to Congress.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 pm

BKP wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:Thank you for your posts John in mk

Samantha Power blatantly lying to Congress not just about one thing about Ukraine but about two things, and Californian senator ROHRABACHER called her on it. The scum we have in office.  attack

Ukrainian Crisis Discussed by senator

Ukrainian Crisis Discussed by Californian senator ROHRABACHER

I've seen some of this exchange before, or maybe it was a different one between these two, I'm not certain.

It's so strange that Rohrbacher is one of the very few within the US government who is on the right side of this issue. On most any other, my views and his are completely opposite. Pat Buchanan is another one like that, though he no longer serves at any post, obviously.

And that Powers... just wow. She's a real, actual, evil witch. There's a veritable coven of such under Obama. It's fascinating how she lies and obfuscates with such ease and lack of conscience. Good on Rohrbacher for not letting her off easy, though.

God, this is for true! I'm not sure they're under Obama, but rather his bosses...like Susan Rice...etc.Valarie Jarrett....imho...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:0 Maidan soldiers KIA 4 WIA yesterday

Maidan says 9000 Russian troops are in Donbas

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/poroshenkos-deputy-chief-of-staff-says-9000-russian-troops-are-in-ukraine-391867.html

9000 troops and 0 volunteers, right? Khuiv Post is spouting the usual regime brain dead propaganda.

Where are the aircraft and armoured vehicles of these 9000 "troops"? If Russia has invaded, then why is it tying its own hands
    behind its back? Anyone with a brain should by now see these claims as a total joke. There are 9000 volunteers in the Donbas
    and at best they have some equipment from Russia with them. Hardly any amount that would constitute an actual invasion.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 pm

The vid is short but to the point. Her agenda is up for display, loud and clear.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Flagship Haushofer will blow a gasket. Cool

Putin: No More Gas Discounts for Ukraine Under Current Oil Prices

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20150624/1023786997.html

"Moscow can no longer give Ukraine gas discounts due to the current drop in oil prices", Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday. The price must be on level of other countries like Poland, he added.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:35 pm

This is more like it, a bit of divide and rule.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Moscow will introduce adequate measures in response to the European Union's extension of sanctions, but must take into account the position of countries which oppose these sanctions, such as Greece and Hungary, Speaker of Russia’s Federation Council Valentina Matvienko said Wednesday.

“Russia will adopt adequate, weighted counter-sanctions. However, it is necessary to take into account the stances of countries such as Greece, Hungary and others, which oppose EU sanctions,” Matvienko told reporters.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150624/1023779915.html#ixzz3dzDSdCaB
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:38 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

"Moscow can no longer give Ukraine gas discounts due to the current drop in oil prices", Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday. The price must be on level of other countries like Poland, he added.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

If it's true then the fox is in the hen house. Unfortunately when I told my lass about this her first comment was 'the orcs will shell Donbas about this'. I fear she is correct.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:50 pm

auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

If it's true then the fox is in the hen house. Unfortunately when I told my lass about this her first comment was 'the orcs will shell Donbas about this'. I fear she is correct.
    Maybe Poland should pay a bit more, what with transit charges for the extra distance plus Ukraine paying up front, but Ukraine still owe a stack of money for old gas.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Vann7 wrote:The armenia protest is about Electricity prices.. thats a legal one.. nothing to see there. if the government could do better ,then pressure will do the trick.. what is important the non use of violence..

In other news..
    Did anyone remember when i told US congress pays BILLIONS through years for
    brainwashing ukrainians ,that the propaganda goes directly to the education system from
    kindergarden to University? and the aim is literary rewrite history and promote Russophia
    split Ukrainians?  well..  is worse than that.. Shocked

Take a look at the image of  Netherlands textbooks..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Textbookimg1_1_l

The images are not merely for illustration purpose.. the books makes you
    think about it and ask you what you see in the picture..  The option for blatant  Propaganda
    is not there.. instead that Russia is evil.. and needs to be feared and west is good.
    This is how you train the future politicians of the European Union since early teens.
    and this is how you create an Empire.. by brainwashing/fooling society.

IF you though the propaganda is only in western media.. WRONG!! it goes
    all the way to Education system.. this is purely coward sickening propaganda..
    taking advantage of minors innocence to poison their mind with Neoliberal crap..
    I have seen Children in Ukraine in schools being trained to sing hating songs against
    Russia to kill them.. Shocked  

And while ukraine was not new for me. the propaganda.. i didn't knew it was so
    deep in all Europe education system.

Basically the US congress in hopes to promote their world Empire.. is investing billions in
    the European Union education system . And the whole goal , is to brainwash Europeans
    that Russia is an Evil nation ,that wants to invade Europe and steal their lands . Rolling Eyes

IMHO this news needs a serious follow up.. and mare viral.. so the Europeans start burning
    their text books in social sciences..and demand their governments to stop their anti
    Russian propaganda . and the entire text books in all Europe about
    social sciences be checked.. and Russia goverbment should demand an explanation and
    run a counter propaganda campaign and make aware the entire world of the billions USA invest
    in European Education system to promote Rusophobia..  The dates of the book published
    needs to be also checked.. because im sure the Propaganda exist for decades.. way earlier
    ukraine conflict.

Why would Netherlands do that? Because is a vassal state of US..And American
    Policy since world war 2.. have been of containment of Russia , first using the excuse of
    communism..and now using the excuse of Ukraine. Regardless of what event happen..
    Americans will fabricate any conflict just to not allow Europe to integrate more closely with
    Russia and have good relations with them..

The Major Fear and terror of anglo-americans neocons is Russia creating very close
    relations with Europe.. that will weaken their policy of isolation of Russia.. for the simple
    reason that Americans does not like strong competition.  

THe book also have another drawings with the "Free nations" vs "non free".
    In other words basically NATO nations are "free" and non allied nations "non free". Rolling Eyes

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 17 Textbookimg2

From RT.com

Since the fall of the so-called Iron Curtain, it has shrunk a little,” Michel Philipsen, the man who posted the book's content online, told RT.

All Dutch news media share the same “anti-Putin, anti-Russia, anti-Communist bias, as if Russia was still a Communist country today,” he added.

The 'evil' Russia images triggered strong reactions on the Internet.

Some complained the propaganda is so blunt that it makes even the most gullible people suspicious.

While others suggested that anti-Russian propaganda in European textbooks is nothing new.

Some parents were also concerned that this kind of material could become more widespread.

Tilia believes the images in the school book are biased and not backed by facts.

“I think it’s definitely a way of demonizing Russia in this conflict, which is not new at all,” Tilia said.

An article written by Philipsen claims that regarding Russia ‘devouring’ Ukraine, “the truth is opposite to what Dutch children are being taught.”

While Russia sends tens of thousands of tons of humanitarian aid to the war-torn Donbass region of Ukraine, Europe sells Kiev authorities military supplies and arms – obviously to “prolong the 'devouring’ of Ukraine.”

“If I was a parent, I'd take a critical look at my children's study material and inform them of what truly goes on on this planet. The school system doesn't allow students to think critically, and rather spoon-feeds 'information' that is not backed up with facts,” concludes Philipsen.

http://rt.com/news/269314-anti-russian-propaganda-netherlands/

People here in the forums needs to pay attention to this news.. this is huge..
    this shows the level of interference of Americans in the world , instead of promoting
    good relations ,they promoting a divided world and demonizing Russia.  Not long ago
    it was posted ,before Russia invaded Crimea.. how the US state department had already
    job positions for teachers in Crimea.. to "re-train" (brainwash) crimeans in the ways of "Freedom".  This was because they were expecting Yakunovych to be overthrow and they new
    the De-Rusosification of Crimea was going to be on their plans.. Make no mistaken.. if the
    US government goes that far and to finance their media propaganda in school books..
    then you will have to wonder what more things they do...  this looks like taken from a holywood
    movie.. of Political CUlts and Empire desperate to manipulate world opinion.

A world empire can only exist by training its people to become idiots.. and this is exactly
    how US government is investing their money in europe.. in anti RUssian propaganda and any other nation who oppose their world empire. They also finance through NGOs , ultra radical
    groups not only in Ukraine bu all Europe..

Russia has do something about his.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:55 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Maybe Poland should pay a bit more, what with transit charges for the extra distance plus Ukraine paying up front, but Ukraine still owe a stack of money for old gas.

Hopefully the Novorossiyan army is given a chance to defend themselves, another Debaltseve pocket would be nice.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    gregoire wrote:There are a lot more video's of exactly the opposite. And I think a lot more are looking to spitroast porky.

Perhaps. But Putin cannot sleep well knowing he is partly responsible for so many deaths in Donbas because he refused to send peacekeepers as requested by Donbas which would have prevented deaths in Donbas. With power comes responsibility. It was in Putin's power to stop Maidan.

I found out today that it was Putin who whisked Yanukovych to Russia. Had Putin not done that, Maidan likely would not have succeeded. I think if the people of Donbas find out the truth, many people of Donbas would try to put a bullet in Putin's head for causing so much pain and suffering in Donbas.

Firstly, it was a good move making the Kiev junta illegal since the officially elected president was still alive. If he was dead the junta would have been legal. It was a smart thing to do. Secondly, maidan succeeded because of the people of ukraine themselves. You really believe and outside power would have changed that? That would have meant war between ukraine and russia instantly. I'm truly sorry and hurting for the people of Donbass but the fight they are fighting is a really important one if the not the most important one for Russia and the world. President Putin is the president of the RF, he did all he could do within the international framework.

You may be a canadian dutch guy the way you talk.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:37 pm

без комментариев

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCD3LqfbJ8
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:44 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Good move. Now Russia actually has a very good excuse. Not that they didn't have it before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 pm