Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Morpheus Eberhardt
KomissarBojanchev
zepia
2SPOOKY4U
onwiththewar
chinggis
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Hannibal Barca
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
kvs
calripson
ExBeobachter1987
BKP
franco
Firebird
Werewolf
Viktor
wilhelm
Boreas
par far
Da_Vinci
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
AirCargo
cracker
mutantsushi
Akula971
Neutrality
Erk
mack8
magnumcromagnon
Regular
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
whir
flamming_python
Godric
medo
gregoire
Cahaba
Flagship Victory
auslander
Ghoster
Monarchist
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Grandpa of The Day russia russia russia russia

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-youth-antiwar-ukraine-persecution/27069023.html

That was the last straw for Kolesnikov's grandfather, a former KGB officer in whose apartment the youth was living in Podolsk. He packed Kolesnikov off on a train to his father in the Samara Oblast town of Zhigulyovsk.

In a long post on Facebook, Kolesnikov says his grandfather explained his actions with these words: "You are my enemy. You betrayed the country.... You are an immature imbecile and you don't understand that the United States used them [Ukrainians] as cannon fodder to bring down Putin. You are a danger to my family and me. They will come for you."

Nice Grandpa russia russia actually he should give the kid a bucket of cold water for his own sake... attack

===

Rodinazombie wrote:BTW, saakashvili has been bad mouthing the ukrainian government and poroshenko quite a lot recently. Not something you would expect from a man grateful to his new employers who are protecting him from jailtime back home. I hardly think poroshenko would have happily appointed someone who would be so critical of him right off the bat. I get the feeling saakashvili has been forced on poroshenko by the USA.

Or may be political drama to show some sort of "democracy" in Ukraina... although we already know there is none. pwnd
    whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  whir Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Дніпро-1 Аеророзвідка wrote:Lugansk - 200 units of military equipment found regiment "Dnepr-1"
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Explosion?  How outrageous!!!...  No tactical squad following up with body armour, assault weapons and grenades?  Talk about opportunity lost.....
    There are some curious mental gymnastics going on within Ukraine, well, allways. But here SBU are attempting to say the explosion was "spontaneous", that there was a build up of pressure within the building, not gas, just some strange "pressure" and other vague nonsense about tins of paint. I think that even if it was partizan activity, then Kiev at this moment would prefer to call it an accident rather than give the population the idea that there is any resistance to Kiev. I would not be surprised if when the next railway tracks are blown up then Kiev will say it was caused by heat of Sun causing sudden expansion of the rails, anything but reality....
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Explosion?  How outrageous!!!...  No tactical squad following up with body armour, assault weapons and grenades?  Talk about opportunity lost.....
    There are some curious mental gymnastics going on within Ukraine, well, allways. But here SBU are attempting to say the explosion was "spontaneous", that there was a build up of pressure within the building, not gas, just some strange "pressure" and other vague nonsense about tins of paint. I think that even if it was partizan activity, then Kiev at this moment would prefer to call it an accident rather than give the population the idea that there is any resistance to Kiev. I would not be surprised if when the next railway tracks are blown up then Kiev will say it was caused by heat of Sun causing sudden expansion of the rails, anything but reality....

Well at least they are only blowing up the far right neo-Nazi types.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:36 pm

2 Maidan bastards KIA and 5 more WIA yesterday.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:30 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-15/obamas-anti-russia-policy-escalates-dod-tells-congress-nukes-are-still-table#comment-6200328

Just to let you guys know, the US government is indeed insane and considering possible striking Russia.

If true, this is one of the scariest, bat-shit crazy things I have ever heard, and the final proof (in case any was needed) that the US Ruling Elite are stone-cold psychopaths and lunatics.  It's not exactly surprising, but still shocking when these maniacs actually come out and say it.

Well, if they ever do decide to actually strike, I am hoping Russia will strike back hard as a means of showing they truly mean business.  If both sides leave it to cruise missile use, it could spare us a full blown nuclear war.

That is simply a mean to jerk off the uneducated and brainwashed White House's minions in the world. I am assured that there is no way the White house can ever think of that even in its wildest dream.

Nuclear weapons of the U.S. is clearly inferior to Russia. Since the event when the USSR tested Tsar Bomba in 1961, it is clear that there is no way the West can outcompete Russia in nuclear weapons.

Not to mention the level of U.S. - Russia trade. Boeing still need titanium parts made by Russia. Western astronaunts and satellites still need Russian space rockets. The core parts of ISS is maintained by Russia. Recentlya certain U.S. gasoline billionaire has just made a great investment into Russia disregard of "sanction".

If Obama really wanted to nuke Russia, he would immediately meet the same fate as Kennedy.

There was a post in the response thread for this article on zero hedge that I thought was amusing, from "Latina Lover" (ahem, nice av!):

More trash talk from the Mulatto Messiahs stooges. They will never launch a pre emptive nuclear strike because if it were possible to win, the USSA would have already done it.  Instead, we see a bunch of lunatics performing  a monkey threat dance to intimidate the Russkis. No doubt Putin and crew are shaking in their shoes, LOL

Unfortunately for us, when the Russians have had enough, we won't know it in advance.  They will just act.

Anyhow, this is what I believe is most likely what is going on. A primitive, ape-like dance of intimidation. Doubt they'll intentionally start nuclear conflagration. Unfortunately, such statements do ratchet up the tension, which increases the danger of an accidental exchange (oops!).

However, psychopaths/sociopaths generally do not, I think, seek their own destruction. Once they've finished sucking the marrow from the bones of the USA, they will want to move onto other victims/hosts with which they will hope to do the same.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Vann7 wrote:This news needs more coverage..   Shocked
    2 ukrainian intelligence officers defect to Donetsk and Lugansk and what they report
    is nothing but staggering and mind blowing..  The war is worse than we thought..

They claim in debaltsevo alone Ukraine lost about 7,000 soldiers killed.. but Kiev only reported
    ~200 killed or missing..  In Llovainsk cauldron  Kiev reported about 100 killed ,but in reality they lost about 2,600 ukie soldiers killed in action.. Shocked

They talk about massive rapes of womens and including children..by kiev forces and that even Ukrainian soldiers who try to quit the war are being shot. and talk about many mercenaries from Poland ,LIthuan and ROmanian that comes to fight for money in the side of kiev.

They also talk how the media totally controllev in kiev ,have help from Foreign Intelligence
    Service in propaganda... how to effectively blame all that happens in Ukraine to Russia.and
    keep people in Ukraine behind the government.

Alexei explained that for him, "the turning point was [finding out] that the people of Donetsk and Lugansk are being deliberately exterminated. They [Kiev authorities] do not pay attention to how many children will die. No one could have thought that such a thing could happen to our country. This is a clear policy of genocide against the people of Donbass. I consider this to be morally unacceptable, and I am not the only one."

Commenting on who is responsible for what they call genocide, the brothers noted that "the crimes against civilians are being committed mainly by representatives of the territorial battalions. This includes Aidar, Azov and Tornado. Innocent people are summarily shot, demeaned, and have their property taken from them. Women are raped en masse, including minors. There have been instances reported of conscripts who fled the battlefield being shot. Local branches of the 'Nova Poshta' [a Ukrainian delivery service] are crammed with property stolen from civilians."

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150615/1023397660.html

So if that information is correct , the loses of Ukraine army have to be in the 20,000 to 30,000
    since the start of the war..And this does not include wounded people..

It is a genocide, but imho, Russia will not allow Ukraine (Keiv gov.) to shell to the point of turning Donbass ppl against NAf. Last x, after so long, they pushed Kiev armed forces out of the airport and then there was Debalteseve.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Regular wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    I was VERY supportive towards Novorossiya when the war started. I wanted them to win and crush the Kiev fascists.

Now I have become just disgusted about the whole thing. For me it is not important who wins this war. I just want it to end.
    X2
    Ideas of Novorossiya died IMHO. This war is not about future of Ukraine or their people. It's Russian and american proxy war. Both of powers seem to do everything to achieve their goals. Russia where very cautious not to step in it, but they were pulled in eventually. By the end of the day there are no good guys. US is becoming very passive aggressive when it comes to Russia these days. It seeks conflict all the time.
    And what worries me most is that US is picking up very same things why Americans hated Soviet union. Now it's the land of the free who is spying on it's own people, bullying neighbors, using ridiculous propaganda, controlling allies, implanting "comrade" governments all over the world.

It worries ppl in USA as well, but unsure what can do about it, as both parties -- Democrats and Republicans have been taken over by persons with pro-war agenda...
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Maidan fascist leader Poroshenko says will not pay 3 billion bribe to Russia

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine-abroad/poroshenko-says-3-billion-russia-bribe-requires-talks-391235.html

Anyone know if Ukraine is going to buy Kornet anti tank missiles from Russia to shoot at NAF?
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Daily Mail wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian female sniper reveals how she went from tax worker to pro-Russian executioner who killed two prisoners as they begged for their lives after telling them: 'I have to kill you for my children's sake'
    By ROC MORIN FOR MAILONLINE PUBLISHED: 09:15 GMT, 15 June 2015 | UPDATED: 09:42 GMT, 16 June 2015

Oksana Gimrakova has killed 24 Ukrainians since joining separatist army
    Her husband claims Kiev government has a $200,000 bounty on her head
    He told how she executed two PoWs during battle for disputed Ukraine city
    She shot them both despite officer telling her: 'I have a wife and a child'

Before the war, Oksana Gimrakova was a tax collector for the Ukrainian government and had never held a gun in her life.

A year later, after joining the separatist army of the Donetsk People's Republic, she is her unit's most feared sniper.

'I have killed 24 Ukrainians,' the 28-year-old mother boasted.

'And they are offering $200,000 for her head,' her husband Ruslan added with a grin.

While the veracity of the reward figure proved difficult to confirm, the husband and wife do appear prominently on the Ukrainian anti-terrorist watch list Peacemaker.

The site features pictures and information culled from the couple's social media pages. They are represented as 'fighters of an illegal military group.'

Photographs of their wedding day are interspersed with Hollywood-esque shots of the pair posing with weapons.

In addition to the 24 official kills claimed by Oksana, there are at least two unofficial ones.

Plagued by nightmares, Ruslan confided that his wife had executed two prisoners of war during the battle for Mayorsk, a suburb of Horlivka.

One POW had been an officer, and the other, a 22-year-old infantryman like Ruslan himself.

'He begged for his life,' Ruslan continued. 'I have a wife and kid,' he pleaded.

'Oksana told him "No, you're guilty like the rest of them. I'm afraid for my own son.' Then she shot him and the other one.'

The executions characterise an increasingly bitter war now in its 15th month. Continue reading.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:42 pm

whir wrote:
    Daily Mail wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian female sniper reveals how she went from tax worker to pro-Russian executioner who killed two prisoners as they begged for their lives after telling them: 'I have to kill you for my children's sake'
    By ROC MORIN FOR MAILONLINE PUBLISHED: 09:15 GMT, 15 June 2015 | UPDATED: 09:42 GMT, 16 June 2015

Oksana Gimrakova has killed 24 Ukrainians since joining separatist army
    Her husband claims Kiev government has a $200,000 bounty on her head
    He told how she executed two PoWs during battle for disputed Ukraine city
    She shot them both despite officer telling her: 'I have a wife and a child'

Before the war, Oksana Gimrakova was a tax collector for the Ukrainian government and had never held a gun in her life.

A year later, after joining the separatist army of the Donetsk People's Republic, she is her unit's most feared sniper.

'I have killed 24 Ukrainians,' the 28-year-old mother boasted.

'And they are offering $200,000 for her head,' her husband Ruslan added with a grin.

While the veracity of the reward figure proved difficult to confirm, the husband and wife do appear prominently on the Ukrainian anti-terrorist watch list Peacemaker.  

The site features pictures and information culled from the couple's social media pages. They are represented as 'fighters of an illegal military group.'

Photographs of their wedding day are interspersed with Hollywood-esque shots of the pair posing with weapons.

In addition to the 24 official kills claimed by Oksana, there are at least two unofficial ones.

Plagued by nightmares, Ruslan confided that his wife had executed two prisoners of war during the battle for Mayorsk, a suburb of Horlivka.

One POW had been an officer, and the other, a 22-year-old infantryman like Ruslan himself.

'He begged for his life,' Ruslan continued. 'I have a wife and kid,' he pleaded.

'Oksana told him "No, you're guilty like the rest of them. I'm afraid for my own son.' Then she shot him and the other one.'

The executions characterise an increasingly bitter war now in its 15th month. Continue reading.

Good on her! She should be given an ASVK sniper rifle to blast those Maidan fascist children murdering bastards straight to hell.

some pics

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/15/09/29A19C3700000578-3124278-Crack_shot_Mrs_Gimrakova_claims_she_has_killed_24_Ukrainians_dur-a-39_1434358213532.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/15/09/29A19C1B00000578-3124278-Prize_target_Mrs_Gimrakova_stands_beside_an_armoured_vehicle_wit-a-38_1434358207566.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/15/09/29A19C2700000578-3124278-Pro_Russian_sniper_Oksana_Gimrakova_flashes_the_victory_sign-a-37_1434357788353.jpg

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:42 pm

"Please don't shoot me, I have a child and a wife." Which is why he came to Donbass to kill fathers and husbands with women and children of their own. Great logic there. They all sing the same song when caught "I was forced to" or "We didn't know where we were going right until the end" and other bullshit. I say no mercy at all for these people. One day they are shouting glory to their country, the next day they are begging for mercy.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 pm

The main paradox in ukrop history propaganda
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 35 A3LP9mr_700b
    You're glorious heirs the great kievan rus with those pesky moskals trying to steal the russian identity for themselves, while in the same time you're nothing alike with those orthodox subhumans and are members of the great european civilisation Rolling Eyes Gee make up your minds already.

But I suppose that's a simple symptom of being of a fake nationality
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Neutrality wrote:"Please don't shoot me, I have a child and a wife." Which is why he came to Donbass to kill fathers and husbands with women and children of their own. Great logic there. They all sing the same song when caught "I was forced to" or "We didn't know where we were going right until the end" and other bullshit. I say no mercy at all for these people. One day they are shouting glory to their country, the next day they are begging for mercy.
    Neverheless I think she was wrong because the donbass army shouldn't lower itself to the shitrainian standards and actually follow international conduct for POW treatment. It may sound a little idealistic but an eye for an eye makes the world go blind . Right wing hard line conservatives unfortunately fail to see this.

By abiding to the conduct their side can can actually make new allies out of the POWs by showing them that they have more humanity than the Maidowns , most of them who are completely impoverished, mistreated and of questionable loyalty to neoliberal right wing ideas.

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:12 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:"Please don't shoot me, I have a child and a wife." Which is why he came to Donbass to kill fathers and husbands with women and children of their own. Great logic there. They all sing the same song when caught "I was forced to" or "We didn't know where we were going right until the end" and other bullshit. I say no mercy at all for these people. One day they are shouting glory to their country, the next day they are begging for mercy.
    Neverheless I think she was wrong because the donbass army shouldn't lower itself to the shitrainian standards and actually  follow international conduct for POW treatment. It may sound a little idealistic but an eye for an eye makes the world go blind . Right wing hard line conservatives unfortunately fail to see this.

By abiding to the conduct their  side can can actually make new allies out of the POWs by showing them that they have more humanity than the Maidowns , most of them who are completely impoverished, mistreated and of questionable loyalty to neoliberal right wing ideas.

This is not a war. There are no POWs. If I were an NAF soldier I'd shoot every single one of those Maidan bastards, with their hands up or otherwise.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    Neverheless I think she was wrong because the donbass army shouldn't lower itself to the shitrainian standards and actually  follow international conduct for POW treatment. It may sound a little idealistic but an eye for an eye makes the world go blind . Right wing hard line conservatives unfortunately fail to see this.

By abiding to the conduct their  side can can actually make new allies out of the POWs by showing them that they have more humanity than the Maidowns , most of them who are completely impoverished, mistreated and of questionable loyalty to neoliberal right wing ideas.

This is not a war. There are no POWs. If I were an NAF soldier I'd shoot every single one of those Maidan bastards, with their hands up or otherwise.
    If we were living in the middle ages then I'd agree, but today we have some little things like the geneva convention, due process, and modern morals, you know, things integral to international law, something the russian world supposedly commited completely into?

BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:28 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

X2, generally speaking. Unless they're Nazi militia, whose members should indeed be shot outright, IMO. But I think it's especially poor form to be boasting of these things openly. I find the whole habit of making a public spectacle of one's self on social media deplorable, and it seems to have seeped into everything now. These people should be disciplined.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 pm

I was always against the NAF releaseing their war prisoners from the start of this war. It was just stupid imo. They let go practically thousands of men - in a gesture of good will - who were immediately returned to fight in the war by the Kiev junta. This practice must have cost a lot to the NAF and brought no results (I don't actually know what they were trying to accomplish by letting them walk).

As harsh as it may sound it is better to execute Kiev prisoners than let them go unharmed.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:33 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

If we were living in the middle ages then I'd agree, but today we have some little things like the geneva convention, due process, and modern morals, you know, things integral to international law, something the russian world supposedly commited completely into?

The problem is that the other side in this war is not following the same rules and conventions that are demanded from the NAF. The Kiev is not being punished or even accused when it commits war crimes.

Trying to maintain moral superiority is great, but in this kind of a situation it does not help to achieve the victory. And victory at the end is the most important thing. It is better to win and break the rules and lose and fight noble. Especially when the other side is breaking the rules even more than you do.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm

BKP wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

X2, generally speaking. Unless they're Nazi militia, whose members should indeed be shot outright, IMO. But I think it's especially poor form to be boasting of these things openly. I find the whole habit of making a public spectacle of one's self on social media deplorable, and it seems to have seeped into everything now. These people should be disciplined.
    IMO nazi militia should be sent to russia and jailed accompanying savchenko, or even better donbass should look back to it's stalinist heritage and make these right wing galician monkeys work without safety equipment in coal mines(that would do them more justice than a painless bullet in the head) or be sent to work in gulags.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

You're technically right on that part. But don't forget that even Kiev doesn't treat this as a war. They treat it as a localized anti-terrorist operation like the FSB did in Chechnya and Dagestan after the major war ended. So legally speaking, AFAIK Geneva Conventions don't apply here. Kindness won't stop fascist regimes, they'll see it as weakness. Lots and lots of body bags of their own soldiers is what makes them scratch their heads and wonder what's going on. I don't want to sound crazy but war is as cynical as it gets.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

The problem is that the other side in this war is not following the same rules and conventions that are demanded from the NAF. The Kiev is not being punished or even accused when it commits war crimes.

Trying to maintain moral superiority is great, but in this kind of a situation it does not help to achieve the victory. And victory at the end is the most important thing. It is better to win and break the rules and lose and fight noble. Especially when the other side is breaking the rules even more than you do.
    Deciding on wether to imprison or execute a POW without trial has no influence on the military situation in any way, be it numerical, logictical, morale, training, etc. In fact as I said in the earlier post, sparing the life of an ukrop POW will make him a potential fighting ally or at least a cheap labour resource.

Spare the bullets for the UAF, not for pointless shows of force.

By doing the latter the donbass is confirming some of the accusations western propagaqnda throws at it.

we should absolutely never forget that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

BTW BKP are you Bulgarian?
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:50 pm

^No, no... American. Hmm, I'm going to guess that "BKP" has a significance in Bulgaria that I was unaware of?
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    Deciding on wether to imprison or execute a POW without trial has no influence on the military situation in any way, be it numerical, logictical, morale, training, etc. In fact as I said in the earlier post, sparing the life of an ukrop POW will make him a potential fighting ally or at least a cheap labour resource.  
    I respect your opinion but I disagree.

Whether the war prisoners are released or no does have an influence on the military situation if the number of released prisoners is counted in thousands (as it is in this war). Kiev has used money, resources and time to train these troops. They are among their best fighting forces. By releasing them they can be immediately returned back to war. By keeping them as POW's the Kiev junta has to use more time, money and resources to train more troops to replace the ones who got caught.

There is also one angle that should be taken into account. If the Kiev junta can count on that the NAF will just release its war prisoners then the Kiev junta can take bigger risks (like their troops being surrounded in cauldrons) and if things don't go as planned, well, the stupid NAF will release our guys and then we can send them back to the war.

And let's quit this BS that treating the junta soldiers well is going to make them allies. This kind of thinking has been proven to be false many, many times before. Ukraine is as hostile to Russia as before and nothing will change that.

Russia and Ukraine are past the point of returning to normality. Russia and Ukraine, while being ethnically, culturally, religiously and linguistically as close as it gets, will remain enemies as long as the current generation of people are alive (=50-70 years). The West scored a major victory by making Russia and Ukraine enemies. The question is that how big share of the current territory of Ukraine will be controlled by Kiev and by Moscow.

KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    By doing the latter the donbass is confirming some of the accusations western propagaqnda throws at it.
    I respect your opinion again, but for the love of God, please stop thinking about the western reactions. Let them bark. Let them hate. Let them demonize. Who the fuck cares? The only thing that matters is that who wins the war.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:11 pm

I agree with Karl Haushofer. It's stupid for NAF to release its prisoners (NOT POW this is not a war), because it'll only make Maidan fascists more daring, more brutal. Remember that Maidan bastard NAF captured who said on TV that Maidan forces in Marinka shell Donetsk? Well, after he was released he immediately went back to Maidan forces and said on TV that he was forced to say that. Shocked Seriously, who releases prisoners?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:11 am