Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 am

EU integration at work, how are you liking the western-democracy now Ukrainians?

Minimum Wage in Ukraine Now Lower than in Zambia and Ghana
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:57 am

Oops

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-british-government-was-left-in-the-dark-during-the-ukraine-crisis-because-its-diplomats-cant-understand-russian-10075337.html

The British government was left in the dark during the Ukraine crisis because its diplomats can’t understand Russian

Oops chapter 2

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150228/1018899791.html

Berlin is Disappointed With Poroshenko’s Presidency - German TV Channel
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 am

Lothar von Trotha wrote:Dude, you dont like it, I I dont like it, but It's true. Most scientific innovations originate in the US, the entire world learns English, listens to American music, wears American clothing brands, and eats American food. Ambitious young people from all around the world want to study in the US. US is the ultimate trend setter in literały everything.

Without breaking that monopoly - you will not change geopolitical situation.
    Well pretty much true, but don't forget about Europe. There plenty of progressive countries there that surpass USA in many regards.
    As for students UK, Switzerland, Germany look very attractive.
    As for american food, appart from fast foods I can't think of anything I ate in Europe that was American. :/

Alcohol wise Europe takes America down easily. From vines to beers.  
    And music wise, UK is not so far away especially for it's size.
    American clothing brands.. I know only Hollister aand Crocs.
    Armani, Gucci, Bruno Cucinelli and all that... I think Italy leada there big times.
    And not all trends are set in US.

World is not so centered, thanks God. Most of US brands and products are bland and made for mass consumption like iPhones or McDonalds. It's definetly not everyone's cup of cholesterol.
    I personally have no problem with Americans, just a cheeky cunts who think they are center of the world.
    Their foreign politics went batshit crazy recently, makes me want to look back at Bush and say that he wasn't evwn half bad compared to Obamas administration.

Still Texas lifestyle is something I can symphatise with. Self sufficiency, big engined car, own land with ranch, own weapon, pair of jeans, dog, horse, woman and few kids. Very Happy no fancy shit, just like in old Malboro commercials.
    Here in Uk I have 25 jamals on the left, 25 hajees on the right, crime is crazy and it's imposible not to become rasist.
    I can't even carry pepperspray. I can't let my woman to go alone anywhere cause she was mugged few times by bunch of teenage isis wannabees in the middle of the day in Camden and Westminister.

Last edited by Regular on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:40 am

Werewolf wrote:Really, a fucking 150 mln people around the globe two entire continens have been ereased by anglo sucksons which your shit country currently is and you hypocritical genociders by nature are talking shit? Glashouse, pal.

Off topic but Anglen and Sachsen is located somewhere in current Germany. Neutral

Most of current Western Europe shared their origin from a group of tribes who are related to Deutschland.

Regular wrote:Still Texas lifestyle is something I can symphatise with. Self sufficiency, big engined car, own land with ranch, own weapon, pair of jeans, dog, horse, woman and few kids. Very Happy no fancy shit, just like in old Malboro commercials.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the dominance of private houses instead of apartments in the U.S. is the cause of massive amount of gas consumption. Because in such configuration, the households are damn scattered, therefore we cannot build an effective heating system using the heat from power plants.

And there is problem from fuel consumption due to the use of private cars and the ernomous distance from house to workplace...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:16 am

Lothar von Trotha wrote:Dude, you dont like it, I I dont like it, but It's true. Most scientific innovations originate in the US, the entire world learns English, listens to American music, wears American clothing brands, and eats American food. Ambitious young people from all around the world want to study in the US. US is the ultimate trend setter in literały everything.

You serious? Von Braun, rated as most influential American, was from Nazi Germany and a Nazi himself. He invented your space program. So no, it wasn't an American. Laser technology used for civil tech is from Soviet Union, majority of Satellite and space tech is Soviet, France and UK helped in computer technology with USA, American clothing all made in...Bangledesh (also European which isn't American, so you cannot stake claim to that) and American food. I am pretty sure many people were eating perogies, bread, Kalbasa and such far before a Whopper came to scene. Majority of civil tech is Military tech that has been released to the public for consumption. How much of it is actually theirs?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 am

BTW, just for laughs, remember when Obama visited India... lol1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 25 10904431_426219810862835_7401904344080218930_o
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 am

And let's not forget Japan's (albeit it seems that their influence is decreasing) and South Korea's soft power, not to mention that even China already has numerous internationally successful consumer electronics brands.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:32 pm

What kind of background do you have? I am really referring to your field of education, intellectual background, etc.

How do you come up with your conclusions? Through what methods?
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:46 pm

http://www.unian.info/politics/1050371-pyatt-us-has-evidence-that-russian-generals-direct-fighting-in-donbas.html

Pyatt: US has evidence that Russian generals direct fighting in Donbas

The United States has evidence that the Russian generals are directing the fighting in the east of Ukraine, U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt said on Ukrainian television’s Inter channel on Sunday, according to Radio Liberty.

Shocked

Neutral

Rolling Eyes

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Yeah, I bet they do. But they will not be able to show this evidence because of OPSEC and you will have to just trust their word.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:

What kind of background do you have? I am really referring to your field of education, intellectual background, etc.

I have read something very (eerly) similar to his comment on MP.net. AIG used to say that.

American food, hamburgers, is wildly believed it being originated from Hamberg Germany. Or from someone who immigrated to US from Hamberg Germany. Sandwhiches, most popular food around, can date back to the times of the Romans.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:40 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:

I have read something very (eerly) similar to his comment on MP.net. AIG used to say that.

American food, hamburgers, is wildly believed it being originated from Hamberg Germany. Or from someone who immigrated to US from Hamberg Germany. Sandwhiches, most popular food around, can date back to the times of the Romans.

After all the current US are mostlty descendants of immigrant from Western Europe, and then fall under the main influence of England culture sphere due to the very long time of UK domination at America... so I think the culture of US is some sort of New England or New Europe.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DppeAxQ5WE

In LNR Novorussian army captured equipment for geo researching of shale gas deposits. This is the reason, why US want to capture Donbass and the war have to keep going.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 pm

'Financial Maidan' in Kiev Violently Dispersed by Riot Police (Video)

Protest dubbed "Financial Maidan" was staged last Thursday at the National Bank of Ukraine to protest economic and financial policies of Kiev government wrote:
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:17 pm

higurashihougi wrote:http://www.unian.info/politics/1050371-pyatt-us-has-evidence-that-russian-generals-direct-fighting-in-donbas.html

Pyatt: US has evidence that Russian generals direct fighting in Donbas

The United States has evidence that the Russian generals are directing the fighting in the east of Ukraine, U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt said on Ukrainian television’s Inter channel on Sunday, according to Radio Liberty.

lol!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:21 pm

sepheronx wrote:'Financial Maidan' in Kiev Violently Dispersed by Riot Police (Video)

What f*cking hypocrites, using overzealous riot police...I think heard this somewhere before.
    Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm

#NAF Mobilization: NAF now fields as much armour as #Ukraine, but is behind in artillery numbers (2x less) and in artillery power (5x less).

https://twitter.com/gbazov/status/571787888595111936
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 25 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:41 pm

hi all, not sure how true this is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHhBQc-n0vo

a video clip of a SU-100 and a few T-34's on its way to eastern Ukraine from Russia. But someone commented saying possibly for preparation for victory day

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 am

d_taddei2 wrote:hi all, not sure how true this is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHhBQc-n0vo

a video clip of a SU-100 and a few T-34's on its way to eastern Ukraine from Russia. But someone commented saying possibly for preparation for victory day

If true, then they will fight against Nazi's for the second time in their very very long vehicle lifespan.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 am

d_taddei2 wrote:hi all, not sure how true this is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHhBQc-n0vo

WTF?
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 am

It is said that one military officer of Ukie Azov Battalion was killed in a car accident. His car hit a momunent for WW2. Surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnf7Q6Mx7ts

I don't believe in ghost but... may be the dead soliders of WW2 have done something to help the Novo fighters Smile Smile
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:38 am

And no fucks were given that day:

Acquainted with the militia # 12 - Man without Fear

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:10 am

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, "evidences" again Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://uatoday.tv/politics/russian-investigators-remove-all-evidence-of-russian-troops-in-ukraine-from-nemtsov-apartment-412650.html
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:35 am

higurashihougi wrote:Yeah yeah yeah yeah, "evidences" again Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://uatoday.tv/politics/russian-investigators-remove-all-evidence-of-russian-troops-in-ukraine-from-nemtsov-apartment-412650.html
    To that I ask; "Where's your evidence of the Russians messing with his evidence....?"
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 pm

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/132367.html
    Masterpiece. Shocked Truly, it looks like a text written by someone with general staff training.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:55 pm