Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  higurashihougi Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:36 am

max steel wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Being a Vietnamese... I don't like that demand.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/11/us-usa-vietnam-russia-exclusive-idUSKBN0M71NA20150311

Exclusive: U.S. asks Vietnam to stop helping Russian bomber flights

Vietnam Military Blasts US for Interfering With Russian Refueling Flights   angry

Viets gave their response .  thumbsup  respekt  russia

http://sputniknews.com/asia/20150312/1019411679.html

love love love love love
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:42 am

Germans Fed Up With Media Lies

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 am

Very Happy Very Happy

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 32 11035974_448660215285899_2118288932605359668_n
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:38 am

Russia: Former Japanese PM visits Sevastopol University

Russia: Former Japanese PM may take up Crimean residency

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:54 am

Cool

http://sputniknews.com/world/20150312/1019404526.html

Russia’s Investigative Committee has launched a criminal case against Robert Scales, a retired US major general and a Fox News military analyst, who said in a live broadcast that the only way for the US to turn the tide in Ukraine is to start killing Russians.

russia russia russia russia russia russia
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:51 am

Funny, because I think the best way to solve the problems in the Ukraine is for Russia to send FSB teams into the ukraine to kill all the western diplomats that are funding the loonies and stirring them up into actions they would not normally have the guts to try to do.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 am

higurashihougi wrote:Very Happy Very Happy

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 32 11035974_448660215285899_2118288932605359668_n

talking of loonies killing Russians.
    Its interesting to note what I'm sure (and I hope!) are total bullshit rumours.
    |These are that Putin is ill, Putin is toppled, Putin is assassinated.

I think in the internet era where every crappy story gets hits, which get money, we will get bullshit.

But I wonder what its about? America planning to give Russians the jitters.

OR, by Russia to give America the jitters.

Putin can say to Obummer "you might not like me, but you can bet your miserable closet homosexual life you'd rather me than the guy who'd take over" (ok I added the homo bit!)
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:26 pm

GarryB wrote:Funny, because I think the best way to solve the problems in the Ukraine is for Russia to send FSB teams into the ukraine to kill all the western diplomats that are funding the loonies and stirring them up into actions they would not normally have the guts to try to do.

Would be also funny to hear how the US propaganda MSM turns this against russia, how they will explain why so many westerners, CIA and US officials are in Ukraine regime and all around there.

"The russians are killing our American citizens in Ukraine..."
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:35 pm

GarryB wrote:Funny, because I think the best way to solve the problems in the Ukraine is for Russia to send FSB teams into the ukraine to kill all the western diplomats that are funding the loonies and stirring them up into actions they would not normally have the guts to try to do.

I'd prefer to see Lvov vanish in a flash of brilliant light and hard-radiation, leaving behind nothing but a sheet of slowly-cooling vitreous slag...

2x 18MT air-bursts...  just to be sure...

well....  make it 3.... Twisted Evil
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm

You just got a neg rep from me for that.

After all, we aspire for a higher moral ground than our enemies. Dropping a nuclear bomb on Lviv would makes us even worse than our enemies. In fact, worse than the worst war criminals in history.

I don't believe in collective responsibility. Let us not punish millions of people for the insanity of a few morons. The guilty must be punished, the innocent can't. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Lothar von Trotha wrote:You just got a neg rep from me for that.

After all, we aspire for a higher moral ground than our enemies. Dropping a nuclear bomb on Lviv would makes us even worse than our enemies. In fact, worse than the worst war criminals in history.

I don't believe in collective responsibility. Let us not punish millions of people for the insanity of a few morons. The guilty must be punished, the innocent can't. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

You are right. I also think it is time to punish the only country to ever use nukes in agression against another country. We all know who that was.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Then figure out how to do that - and how to make it actually feel the effects of that punishment.

Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan did not shake the US status much. For that, we need something that really discredits US in the eyes of everyone, including it's allies - what is that?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Lothar von Trotha wrote:Then figure out how to do that - and how to make it actually feel the effects of that punishment.

Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan did not shake the US status much. For that, we need something that really discredits US in the eyes of everyone, including it's allies - what is that?

Countering the Propaganda in Europe that is 100% controlled by US and has only Anti-russian, Anti-muslim and Pro-Israel/USA reports, people are indoctrinated just like americans are to believe that whatever problems the US has the rest of the world is 10000x times worse, which is not true and actually vise versa with much higher living standards, education, health care, jobs, MORALS and not just empty phrases and warmongering.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Lothar von Trotha wrote:You just got a neg rep from me for that.

It would be interesting to see just how anti-Russian (or not!) the citizens of Lvov/Galicia etc actually are.

Ofcourse there was a genocide of Russians and Jews in that are during the Gr Patriotic War, which meant that Nazi scum increased as a % of the popln.

However, election rigging is rife in those areas. They have their own localised authoritarian nonsense.
    So if the hohol Mafia shit ie Shite Sektor was got shot of, I wonder how many would still have votes for Fascist and nationalist parties - bearing in mind NATO has only served them misery so far.

My view is that unless you hit your enemies back, they will keep hitting you. Sadly, Lvov and America have caused much bloodshed by felt little, if ever, anything back.

All said and done there is a large preponderance of scum in Galicia, even tho there may be SOME decent ie pro Russia and sensible people. I'm sure every year, the proportion of decent people there decreases.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:27 pm

It is pretty meaningless how many nationalists/nazis there are among them. Just reclaim what terrain there is to be reclaimed in Central and Eastern Ukraine and leave Galiician idiots on their own. Or even better - let the Poles do the business of dragging them out of their hellhole - something they once tried in 17th century and a second time around ww2.

These 5 mln Galicians with negligible economic power really aren't much of a threat.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Lothar von Trotha wrote:It is pretty meaningless how many nationalists/nazis there are among them. Just reclaim what terrain there is to be reclaimed in Central and Eastern Ukraine and leave Galiician idiots on their own. Or even better - let the Poles do the business of dragging them out of their hellhole - something they once tried in 17th century and a second time around ww2.

These 5 mln Galicians with negligible economic power really aren't much of a threat.

They are not a threat except when they hold a huge portion of the enterprises (ending up being oligarches, and holding power in various regions that are not Galicians. Example: Odessa and Maripol. They hold way too much power for being minorities.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Here's a good read on the 'true' status of the Ukrainian economy:

IMF loan to Ukraine is ‘involuntary servitude’– Central Bank ex-head
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:49 pm

We missed this.. but the ukies were caught placing explosives at the bridge that connects
    Crimea with Ukraine.. this appears to be done recently.. AFTER the so called cease of fire..

uploaded on .. Mar 5, 2015  just last week.

Is also no surprusing the RUsophobics minions denying what the video shows..
    claiming " Kremling propaganda".. when the video shows well armed Ukraine soldiers with heavy boxes and wires that i don't think were carrying fruits or bananas and hiding it under a bridge that is important for civilians travel and business between Crimea and Ukraine.

it was also reported in sputnik news that Ukraine forces have deployed artillery
    right at the border of Ukraine pointing to Crimea. Reach your conclusions ,what
    they could be thinking.

If Ukraine start shelling Crimea ,it will definitively provoke Russia to respond.. and neutralize
    those artillery positions.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Any Kiev regime move on Crimea will lead to an actual Russian military response. Unlike the fictional one that Kiev and its masters
    in NATO are bitching about on a daily basis, this response will be something they are totally unprepared for. Real shock and awe
    that will be over in 24 hours with regime remnants running for their lives back to the western part of Ukraine. I hope Russia
    organizes a joint Donbas rebel response to complete the rout.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:13 am

kvs wrote:Any Kiev regime move on Crimea will lead to an actual Russian military response.   Unlike the fictional one that Kiev and its masters
    in NATO are bitching about on a daily basis, this response will be something they are totally unprepared for.   Real shock and awe
    that will be over in 24 hours with regime remnants running for their lives back to the western part of Ukraine.   I hope Russia

I think Ukraine knows this, they are just doing what they are doing just to show their own people they are doing something when in reality, they know they will be liquefied very quickly. Su-34's alone would probably devastate Ukraines military capabilities.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:12 am

Very Happy

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/13/us-russia-usa-vietnam-idUSKBN0M922320150313?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter

Russia on Friday rejected U.S. concerns about its use of a former American base in Vietnam for the refueling of Russian bomber flights around U.S. territory in the Pacific, dismissing recent U.S. statements as "puzzling" and "strange".

Reuters reported on Wednesday that the United States had asked Vietnam to stop letting Russia use Vietnam's Cam Ranh Bay for tanker aircraft that have refueled nuclear-capable bombers engaged in shows of strength over the Asia-Pacific region.

It is strange to hear such statements from representatives of the state whose armed forces are permanently stationed in a number of Asia-Pacific countries and which continues to increase its level of military activity in the region," Russia's Defense Ministry said.

It said U.S. statements that the refueling of Russian bombers from Vietnam could lead to increased regional tensions was "puzzling."

The ministry said Russian Air Force activities and cooperation with Vietnam were "carried out in strict accordance with international norms and bilateral agreements are not directed against anyone whatsoever and shall not be a threat to peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region.”

(..................)

On Friday, Russia's Tass news agency quoted Russia's ambassador to Vietnam, Konstantin Vnukov, as saying that Vietnam and Russia were independent sovereign states that "do not need any instructions or recommendations by anyone, and we do not intend to listen to requirements.”
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am

http://www.unian.info/politics/1055380-poroshenko-ukraine-will-immediately-get-lethal-weapons-with-new-round-of-russian-aggression.html

"What is the difference between Ukraine's and Russia's positions? Ukraine is trustworthy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , for it clearly and steadily fulfills all the undertaken agreements lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 ," Poroshenko said. He also stressed that Ukraine had promised to cease fire and withdraw heavy artillery and our country had fulfilled that.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:58 am

sepheronx wrote:
    kvs wrote:Any Kiev regime move on Crimea will lead to an actual Russian military response.   Unlike the fictional one that Kiev and its masters
    in NATO are bitching about on a daily basis, this response will be something they are totally unprepared for.   Real shock and awe
    that will be over in 24 hours with regime remnants running for their lives back to the western part of Ukraine.   I hope Russia

I think Ukraine knows this, they are just doing what they are doing just to show their own people they are doing something when in reality, they know they will be liquefied very quickly.  Su-34's alone would probably devastate Ukraines military capabilities.

The Pukrainian military is a den of mediocrity, the military losses by the Pukrainian army where actually worse than that of the Iraqi military losses to ISIS, they even left behind more equipment than the Iraqi military did.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:15 am

As far as I know this is vehicle in Kyiv factory.

And it is built based on the Suckson APC Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10647179_449358621882725_9111946498572438350_n.jpg?oh=723d3a8f76511318f95a0aa11d1808a1&oe=557555BB&__gda__=1433734147_58bf7f921f06d4eb5ca4bfc3653ae508

https://scontent-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11056058_449358628549391_716608670829111744_n.jpg?oh=9655bd256665a931fb57736df1cc58aa&oe=55882B0B

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10343482_449358921882695_4761786454948371820_n.jpg?oh=902e97caa909da3633419c051e644137&oe=556FABFD&__gda__=1434717729_cd327f19eddd7f84e3d07d1d8b9757b3
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:31 pm

higurashihougi wrote:As far as I know this is vehicle in Kyiv factory.

And it is built based on the Suckson APC Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10647179_449358621882725_9111946498572438350_n.jpg?oh=723d3a8f76511318f95a0aa11d1808a1&oe=557555BB&__gda__=1433734147_58bf7f921f06d4eb5ca4bfc3653ae508

Count on the Ukrainians to find a way to make it suck even more.

I'm amazed at what Ukraine has become. From accounting for +1/3rd of the military-industrial complex of the 3rd largest industrial economy in the world - to coming out with stuff that looks like its on the same level as the home-mad Mad Max modifications of vehicles employed by the Kurds in Iraq.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:07 am