Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  VladimirSahin Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 am

If only I can see Klitschko in person, His boxing wont work on me that fascist f**k...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 am

It is a harsh truth but Zionist and Facist belongs to the same level of bullshitness because of the shared idea of race supermacy.

Well, of course, not all Jews are zionists. There are good jews. But the truth is zionists are rampaging everywhere in U.S. political spectrum.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:55 am

franco wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Regardless what Russia does, they will be labeled and sanctioned by EU and North America (excluding Mexico). At this point, call in a no fly zone and start dropping bombs (like west did in Libya) on Ukrainian troops and let the NovoRussians start to advance and take positions. Or at least bomb Ukrainian artillery positions.

Well 2014 we found out it is already wrong and a crime to be a russian, so much is evident from the USrael propaganda.

Hate to rain on your on your anti-Jewish / Zionist or whatever beliefs amigo, but one of the more interesting sideshows has been Israels non-support of the Russian sanctions. It is because they know who is on the Ukrainian team.

Hardly that, Israeli politics is dominated by Neo-cons, and they feel the need to attack Russian allies whether it be Syria, Iran...the only reason why they haven't been more vocal about their support for Kiev is that they don't want S-300's delivered to Syria, this is just 'Bibi' NitwitYahoo playing coy.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:43 am

The pocket was nearly cut at the south of Luhanske. Novo troops took 2 positions here and there are 2 targets more to physically seal the pocket.

The town of Luhanske was heavily fortified, therefore Novo troops decided to storm the southern area where the defense is weaker. But Novo is still inching toward Luhanske from the west and the northeast. The town of Troiska is still fighting.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 10494828_799122133486510_5409356139594158540_n

Positions around Debaltseve were also taken, and Novo is closely approaching the town.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 10383957_799123626819694_5195241108041678441_n

At the bottom of the pocket, Novo troops is still pressing, at Maloorlivka and Polevoe.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 10513293_799123153486408_713936483237197590_n

Bad news is that Ukie troops retook 2 settlements near Mariupol

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 10426548_799125193486204_3851010560409773873_n
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:00 am

To be close to Mariupol is a bad idea.. Ukies can use false flags day and night on civilians
    to blame the rebels for the attacks.. probably they were ordered to distance from Mariupol a bit..
    The forces in mariupol of the ukies are anything but strong ones.. The best kiev forces have to be fighting
    inside the pocket of Debaltsevo which is the most important territory to control.. because if kiev do progress
    there ,they can separate DOnetsk from Lugannks .. In mariupol kiev cannot advance much to the east ,since is close to Russian borders.. and Russian long range artillery can easily help the rebels and push back the ukies advances in that front.. The worse place for kiev army to fight is close to Russian borders.. because Russia can use its artillery.. in secret and mix it with the shelling of the rebels.. The ukies will not know Russia is attacking them since all the attacks will come from the same direction.

I don't think The ukie army have a chance to ever take zones close to Russian border.. in the places where
    the rebels control..it will be easy for Russia to help firing artillery above their rebels heads on ukies positions and with deadly precision corrected by satellite and drones recon.

In other news.. the next video is a summary of events to jan/28/2015.. is  funny.. must see. Smile

Petro007
    Petro007

Post  Petro007 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 am

higurashihougi wrote:It is a harsh truth but Zionist and Facist belongs to the same level of bullshitness because of the shared idea of race supermacy.

Well, of course, not all Jews are zionists. There are good jews. But the truth is zionists are rampaging everywhere in U.S. political spectrum.
    Zionism is a typical nationalist movement, there is nothing special about it. We are a nation and as a nation, we also deserve our own piece of land to call home. Our orign is in the land of Israel so it's logical that our state should be located there and not in Madagascar or Greenland. Anti-Zionism does not exist, it's just anti-semitism rebranded under a different name. My family lost several members during WW2 due to Holocaust, I find your comparison to fascism extremely rude.

Our religion does not teach that we are a superior race. It teaches that we must be a beacon of light for the rest of mankind. Just look at us - we started as a poor nation of expelled migrants and today we are the richest, most educated nation in the world. There are more scientists, businessmen and esteemed artists among Jews than among any other ethnic group in the world.

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Petro007 wrote:Zionism is a typical nationalist movement, there is nothing special about it. We are a nation and as a nation, we also deserve our own piece of land to call home.

Yes and the Canaanites deserved a land to call home, too. But your people killed many of them and committed genocide against them. For example your glorious Moses and your glorious Yahweh burned a certain city and killed everybody except virgins. Or in a certain case your glorious ancestors killed all the citizens of a tribe.

Many generations of Arabic Palestinians also had been living at the land of modern Palestine for centuries and it is safe to consider that Palestine is their homeland. But your Tei Aviv goverment do not care about these Palestines.

Let me tell you this, many of our ancestors lived at the southern part of China, most notably in the current Guangdong. But today nobody in Hanoi decide to invade China. My people understand that it is more terrible than crazy.

People has already provide you a State of Israel, so STFU and peacefully coexists with Arabs.

Petro007 wrote:My family lost several members during WW2 due to Holocaust, I find your comparison to fascism extremely rude.

Dozens of ancient and modern Palestinians family members was killed due to the act of Israelites. I find your obsession of Zionism extremely rude.

Genocide against Jews in WW2 is a crime. But mass murder and expulsion of Arab Palestinians is a crime, too.

Petro007 wrote:Our religion does not teach that we are a superior race. It teaches that we must be a beacon of light for the rest of mankind. Just look at us - we started as a poor nation of expelled migrants and today we are the richest, most educated nation in the world. There are more scientists, businessmen and esteemed artists among Jews than among any other ethnic group in the world.

But that is the very experssion of race supermacy.

By which standard you can consider that your race is the beacon of life, but not mine, not others ? Why the rest of mankind, including gigantic civilization like China, receive the light form Israel ? Israel people have gene that produce emission cells ?

Which data claimed that your nation is the richest and most educated one in this world ? From what organization ? And even if that is right, does it have anything to do with being the light for the remaining of humankind ?

And the act of genocide against ancient Canaanites and current Arab Palestinians, does it have anything to do with "light" ?

And, well, I want to apologize to my Christian friends, but, the creation of the Old Testament, does it have anything to do with "light" ? Light from a Yahweh who killed millions of people to satisfy his bloodthirsty ?

I don't want to be rude but our nation's struggle for intependence from 1945 to 1975 had nothing to do with your nation's "light". Our nation and the neighbors's cuture also have nothing to do with it.

I am also proud of my nation, but I am not crazy enough to believe that my nation has the ability to emit light for the whole world to use.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Petro007 wrote:Our religion does not teach that we are a superior race.

Aren't you God's chosen people?

In the Hebrew Bible, (or the Tanakh), called the "Old Testament" by Christians, the "Treasured People" is the exact phrase used in the text, referring to the Hebrews/Israelites. In the Book of Deuteronomy, YHWH proclaims the Nation of Israel, known originally as the Children of Israel, as his "treasured people out of all the people on the face of the earth" (Deuteronomy 7:6). As mentioned in the Book of Exodus, the Hebrew people are God's chosen people, and from them shall come the Messiah, or redeemer of the world. The Israelites also possess the "Word of God" and/or the "Law of God" in the form of the Torah as communicated by God to Moses.

If that's not supremacist race, then what is?
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:35 pm

This racist crap is getting so old. Just to clarify, you are all wrong and I belong to the superior race.  tongue

Back to the subject at hand, the UAF are now being guided by the US / NATO and this battle will be different. Here is a good read http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/29/2940?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter by Colonel Cassad.

Looks like a war of attrition, which the NR army cannot win, especially in regards to manpower. They will need to be smart.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:53 pm

franco wrote:This racist crap is getting so old. Just to clarify, you are all wrong and I belong to the superior race.  tongue

Back to the subject at hand, the UAF are now being guided by the US / NATO and this battle will be different. Here is a good read http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/29/2940?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter by Colonel Cassad.

Looks like a war of attrition, which the NR army cannot win, especially in regards to manpower.

Were they not being directed by NATO from the beginning?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:12 pm

franco wrote:This racist crap is getting so old. Just to clarify, you are all wrong and I belong to the superior race.  tongue

Looks like a war of attrition, which the NR army cannot win, especially in regards to manpower. They will need to be smart.

Kiev have been guided by US and NATO   since the conflict began
    I was reading of hundreds of US casualties ,including American generals wounded in the fight.. since months ago.
    And ironically the major complain of kiev military was how mediocre are NATO leading the fight.. they refer to them
    with the title " so called advisors" , that US have sent them.. are complete trash. the last numbers i saw was about 300 NATO fighters killed in the fight.. between American Paramilitary private contractors soldiers who usually are special forces and veterans like it was blackwater and other NATO paramilitary groups.

Kiev encircled armies was in eastern ukraine was an american thing.. It was blamed on American military advisors from Pentagon ,That was their major complain with US strategy that was ruining their fight.

The Prime Minister of Donetsk in conference also told of NATO paramilitary groups including Afro Americans killed in lloviansk cauldron that speak English ,not hard to image from where they come from.

The only new thing now is that NATO supply more military hardware and that Kiev have been allowed to fortify their positions and recruit more soldiers thanks to the cease of fire.. after they were being routed.

What the conflict in ukraine shows is how NATO is not really prepared to fight in any war without Air supremacy ..,all they are used to do is get air supremacy first and later send their armies to fight..when they have full control of airspace. Russia can fight with all their forces at same time.. much more dynamic that NATO . TO see how NATO fights in real wars.. look no further than Syria. They also have been since day 1 , helping the Rebels ,which many of them are in reality NATO special forces and not jihadist. In SYria however Russia does not have military forces and their support is only limited to providing logistics and advisors..

Mark my words.. NATO will not send any modern tanks or F-35 or F-22 to eastern ukraine.. or eurofighter to eastern
    Ukraine.. they know the Rebels will wipe their planes.. no different that they did with kiev.. since Russia is monitoring the air space of ukraine and providing logistics of every time a military plane take off and where the rebels should expect it to show up. Cool
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Me being polite but IMO last summer they were advising but now they are planning and indirectly controlling the UAF battle... ie US Generals to UKR Generals "Here is what you are going to do and this is how you are going to do it." Did you notice earlier in the week that Poroshenko was having the lustration reversed on one of the senior UAF General's as his expertise couldn't be replaced?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:56 pm

This racist crap is getting so old. Just to clarify, you are all wrong and I belong to the superior race.

Calling bullshit for what it is bullshit is today considered racist, but calling themselfs a superior race and everyone else is just untermensch that is all fine, because they suffered give them now superiority status? Racist is clearly defined zionists and ultraorthodox jews and the theocratic state Israel where every child is bound by law to go to Talmud school before they go to "highschool" and the Talmud teaches, jews are masters of this world and all goiyms are cattle to serve, them. Yes that is racist religion by its nature and calling for supremacy and genocide to contain the numbers of "cattle".
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:05 pm

Vann7 wrote:

I was reading of hundreds of US casualties ,including American generals wounded in the fight.. since months ago.
    And ironically the major complain of kiev military was how mediocre are NATO leading the fight.. they refer to them
    with the title " so called advisors" , that US have sent them.. are complete trash. the last numbers i saw was about 300 NATO fighters killed in the fight.. between American Paramilitary private contractors soldiers who usually are special forces and veterans like it was blackwater and other NATO paramilitary groups.

Kiev encircled armies was in eastern ukraine was an american thing.. It was blamed on American military advisors from Pentagon ,That was their major complain with US strategy that was ruining their fight.

The Prime Minister of Donetsk in conference also told of NATO paramilitary groups including Afro Americans killed in lloviansk cauldron that speak English ,not hard to image from where they come from.

The only new thing now is that NATO supply more military hardware and that Kiev have been allowed to fortify their positions and recruit more soldiers thanks to the cease of fire.. after they were being routed.

What the conflict in ukraine shows is how NATO is not really prepared to fight in any war without Air supremacy ..,all they are used to do is get air supremacy first and later send their armies to fight..when they have full control of airspace. Russia can fight with all their forces at same time.. much more dynamic that NATO . TO see how NATO fights in real wars.. look no further than Syria. They also have been since day 1 , helping the Rebels ,which many of them are in reality NATO special forces and not jihadist. In SYria however Russia does not have military forces and their support is only limited to providing logistics and advisors..

Mark my words.. NATO will not send any modern tanks or F-35 or F-22 to eastern ukraine.. or eurofighter to eastern
    Ukraine.. they know the Rebels will wipe their planes.. no different that they did with kiev.. since Russia is monitoring the air space of ukraine and providing logistics of every time a military plane take off and where the rebels should expect it to show up.  Cool

And I have seen figures of thousands of Russian soldiers dead. Don't mean I believe it and yes, Western volunteers plus private contractors have been killed. True figures I don't even expect to see! (Rule #1 - First casualty of war is the truth) As for the Ukrainians and their American advisers, they probably have not realized yet that the Americans are prepared to fight this war to the last Ukrainian soldier. The longer and more casualties the better. This is a battle between the US and Russia with Ukrainians being the proxy.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    This racist crap is getting so old. Just to clarify, you are all wrong and I belong to the superior race.

Calling bullshit for what it is bullshit is today considered racist, but calling themselfs a superior race and everyone else is just untermensch that is all fine, because they suffered give them now superiority status? Racist is clearly defined zionists and ultraorthodox jews and the theocratic state Israel where every child is bound by law to go to Talmud school before they go to "highschool" and the Talmud teaches, jews are masters of this world and all goiyms are cattle to serve, them. Yes that is racist religion by its nature and calling for supremacy and genocide to contain the numbers of "cattle".

There are lots of ethnic and religious groups that believe they are superior to all others... don't mean shit to me!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:11 pm

There are lots of ethnic and religious groups that believe they are superior to all others... don't mean shit to me!

There is no entire ethnic group that calls itself master race, just individuals, in a religion the source for this is the religion itself meaning the majority will believe it as long this religion is carried as the core to revovle around like Israel does.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Trying to discredit Poroshenko or psyops?
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150129/1017514425.html
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:58 pm

franco wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Ukraine.. they know the Rebels will wipe their planes.. no different that they did with kiev.. since Russia is monitoring the air space of ukraine and providing logistics of every time a military plane take off and where the rebels should expect it to show up.  Cool

And I have seen figures of thousands of Russian soldiers dead. Don't mean I believe it and yes, Western volunteers plus private contractors have been killed. True figures I don't even expect to see! (Rule #1 - First casualty of war is the truth)  As for the Ukrainians and their American advisers, they probably have not realized yet that the Americans are prepared to fight this war to the last Ukrainian soldier. The longer and more casualties the better. This is a battle between the US and Russia with Ukrainians being the proxy.

Those "thousands of Russian soldiers" is pure bullshit from kiev.. they claimed days ago they killed 10,000 russian soldiers in the airport.. or a number like that.. and they also claimed Russia was using tactical nukes on their forces.. Rolling Eyes  

The Russian army is not in ukraine.. what you have is a couple of thousands Russian citizens that are veterans many of chechania or afgan war now retired.. Their role in Ukraine is actually of either advisors and helping in combat too..
    armed with light or medium weapons.. the claims of Russian tanks invasion is over the top since OSCE have said Russian tanks have never crossed into Ukraine. so either they lie or the propaganda on the internet is that propaganda. but they are not fighting with any heavy weapons Russian army have ,neither with airforce help.. neither Russian advanced weapons.. like EMP bombs or Lazers or neither non lethal chemical/biological ones that Russia could use. and can significantly cripple Ukies combat capabilities..  There is so many things Russian army can do ,if it was there ,that the Kievan/NATO forces will stand not a chance to counter..

The war in eastern Ukraine is far away  from the performance of Russian Army using conventional warfare.. Reason is Russia is NOT INTERESTED.. in annexing more territories , they know any territory they "liberate" is territory they will have to maintain with their budget..  Evidence of this is how Russia halted the mariupol offensive last year when they were routing the kiev forces. and Putin pushed for a cease of fire.

Russia only wants that Kiev stop the shelling of eastern ukraine cities and sit down a negotiate for full autonomy for the rebels.. Russia does not want to be in charge of baby sitting a new country , specially with the state of their weakened economy..  They neither can allow Kiev to overrun Eastern Ukraine cities.. so that later the switch to Crimea. and had to fight them.

All Said Russia only goals is to keep the end the war and pressure kiev to solve things with politics.. because a real victory in kiev is not possible using force.. What kind of victory will be for Russia Federation to invade with tanks kiev
    and later have to deal with the same problems of yakunovych and have Euromaidans hundred of thousands protest  in kiev?

People that believe the Russian army is in Ukraine and that Russian goals are to "liberate more territories" in eastern Ukraine are going to be disappointed. Is the other way.. Russia needs to pressure the Rebels to not take territories
    far away of their already controlled zones... to avoid major casualties and still give a chance for diplomacy.  Because again any new city the Rebels control is territory Russia will have to finance.  

IF Russia had intention to overthrow kiev and take control by force of Ukraine , their tanks will have rolled over kiev after 1 -2 weeks of war even with NATO help. Their S-400 can cover all Ukraine airspace and their heavy artillery and missile forces will be unstoppable. which is the largest in the world .

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Not arguing with you man. Did you spot my link just previous with the UAF CoS admitting that they were not fighting Russian regulars?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 pm

franco wrote:Not arguing with you man. Did you spot my link just previous with the UAF CoS admitting that they were not fighting Russian regulars?

Was merely clarifying that kiev always lies on everything.  They want to make Ukrainians believe that is Russia the one killing their sons and destroying their nation. and that "chechen fighters" are mostly the armed opposition.

About zionism.. This is the Nazism version of the jews.. Is all fascism.. when you call your race superior to others..
    and call others animals.. as Netanyahu have said at United Nations refering to muslins. Zionist Jews are very racist
    and they see themselves about everyone else.. There is racial segregation in Israel.. this was told even by Kerry..
    Is a racist society its majority that support their government .. ISrael is the Poland/Baltic states and now Ukraine of Middle east.. They are used as spearhead of NATO against Russia and their interest.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:01 pm

So there was no encirclement. And seps got pushed away for now. Well sep propaganda sucked. You can hardly trust anyone these days.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Regular wrote:So there was no encirclement. And seps got pushed away for now. Well sep propaganda sucked. You can hardly trust anyone these days.

That is war, there is nothing like truth at the time from participating fractions, but there is said things that you can tell from start on that it is bs and there are things that sound reasonable.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Regular wrote:So there was no encirclement. And seps got pushed away for now. Well sep propaganda sucked. You can hardly trust anyone these days.

Novorussian army never claim they made full encirclement of Debaltsevo area. They say they take positions on hills and vilages around to cover the road to Debaltsevo with artillery, to destroy all Ukrainian moves in or out. They are still fighting to close the circle around Debaltsevo area. Sometimes they even warn not to chear to early as the battle is still going.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

medo wrote:

Novorussian army never claim they made full encirclement of Debaltsevo area. They say they take positions on hills and vilages around to cover the road to Debaltsevo with artillery, to destroy all Ukrainian moves in or out. They are still fighting to close the circle around Debaltsevo area. Sometimes they even warn not to chear to early as the battle is still going.
    Thats the point. Novorussian army said nothing. It was idiots with maps who started drawing crap. I cleaned up my sources now.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 24 Iaoae_10

The first picture of Novorussian Su-25.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm