Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+82
Isos
Jokerpawn14
kvs
miketheterrible
Biggie
MechanizedOne
Borschty
leejee
Arn0ld
TsarOfBaghdad
nerovergil
PapaDragon
vitalyivanovvdv
KGBeast
Kolya
mehdi
StreetRanger
ult
Crisvb3965
par far
2SPOOKY4U
franco
Captain Nemo
Book.
suzu
Kyo
mx109
Werewolf
Hannibal Barca
Mike E
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
Swede55
Karkota
George1
ThatItalianGuy
Airbornewolf
Morpheus Eberhardt
CyricDamascus
macedonian
aar88
Mamut
mutantsushi
Asf
Firebird
sepheronx
VladimirSahin
j.mac
AlfaT8
mig7
Vann7
Jyshky
etaepsilonk
collegeboy16
TR1
Admin
As Sa'iqa
Regular
calripson
Ak103
BTRfan
mbwilding
Pirate
Cyberspec
Pugnax
ssk1777
Legionary74
KomissarBojanchev
SWAT Pointman
YuriBierazo
Russian Patriot
GarryB
flamming_python
Mr.Kalishnikov47
Jame2702
lorenzopopov
Gagydza
Pervius
NationalRus
Wan2345
Andrey Ponyrko
86 posters

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread

Regular
    Regular

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread

Post  Regular Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:16 pm

I don't see how Your friends in Moldova are relevant to this at all. Maybe they are Russian peacekeepers serving in Transnistria?
    Same if I would ask some Mexicans to help me join USAF.

I really doubt You would be allowed to join Russian army with Your oath to USA. It's nothing to do with politics.
    Regular
    Regular

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread

Post  Regular Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm

TR1 wrote:Hope those fucks step on a landmine.
    Why so harsh?
    I'm sure if those guys will push their luck against this newbie it will be simple arithmetic - "1 zvonok - 4 dzypa - 16 kentov - 32 pereloma".
    I personally lived with this crap from childhood and I think punching the nose is the best way. It's not like we are all evil or something.
    Zhisn takaya.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Ak103 wrote:

I do take it seriously and I'm 6,1
    Hey Christiano Ronaldo, put NSFW warning next time.
    I can suggest You to get some Gain Fast and build up Your mass just to look more serious. Your body type in Russian standard would be called Veshalka.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Regular wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Hope those fucks step on a landmine.
    Why so harsh?
    I'm sure if those guys will push their luck against this newbie it will be simple arithmetic -  "1 zvonok - 4 dzypa - 16 kentov - 32 pereloma".
    I personally lived with this crap from childhood and I think punching the nose is the best way. It's not like we are all evil or something.
    Zhisn takaya.
    They are not kids, and act like jackals. Nothing of value would be lost if they all pissed off, lets be honest.
    What if during one of the episodes of them attacking someone they cause a serious injury? It is possible.
    This ain't the streets.

Plus, lets look at it this way. Dedovchina directly influences capability of army to be an effective fighting force (in training, desire of pop to be in the army, etc etc)..no different from sabotage of material stock. Punishment should be accordingly severe.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Not saying it's good - but landmine remark is over the top. Disciplinary action is enough.
    Army is an institution and not streets as You said. Better control, CCTVs, more activities in free time help to minimize such things.
    Kontraktchiki don't have dedovschina at all. Extortion of money and similar things happened in professional service, but victims have more power to defend legally or they can just quit the service.
    calripson

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Good Advice

Post  calripson Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Regular wrote:
    Ak103 wrote:

I do take it seriously and I'm 6,1
    Hey Christiano Ronaldo, put NSFW warning next time.
    I can suggest You to get some Gain Fast and build up Your mass just to look more serious. Your body type in Russian standard would be called Veshalka.
    Yes, start lifting weights and training in some form of martial arts like Sambo or a combination of Muay Thai/BJJ. It's good advice for anyone. At your age you can put on a solid 15 pounds of muscle a year. At 6'1" you want to be at least a solid 200 pounds and up to 220 would be ideal.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:17 am

Regular wrote:Hey Christiano Ronaldo, put NSFW warning next time.
    Man this is some funny shit Regular lol1 
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Regular wrote:I just wonder what an american salabon could do in this situation Very Happy

To all who don't speak Russian
    "Dedi" are trying to show who is who to new recruit. He is not threatened and shows that he has balls by words and actions.
    Thanks for the video. The sad part is, that the whole affair would have ended pretty quickly, had only ONE ded intervened on his side Neutral 
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 pm

i think in the forum there are much more serious threads from this one..
    Jyshky
    Jyshky

Post  Jyshky Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 pm

I know that this thread has been dead for a little time, but is it also possible to come to serve from any countries, that have some historical hate towards each other?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Jyshky wrote:I know that this thread has been dead for a little time, but is it also possible to come to serve from any countries, that have some historical hate towards each other?

I don't think there is any higher difficulty because of country of origin.
    It is just generally hard for non citizens to join.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:13 pm

I can only hope one day there would be foreign legion in Russia of some sort. Smile
    calripson

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Foreigners

Post  calripson Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:24 am

When there is a will there is always a way. However, dreaming of joining the Russian army when you have put zero effort into learning the language, have never even taken a trip to Russia, and can't tell Pushkin from Gogol means you are not serious.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am

Jyshky wrote:I know that this thread has been dead for a little time, but is it also possible to come to serve from any countries, that have some historical hate towards each other?

Yes is totally possible..

http://rt.com/politics/russian-army-welcomes-foreigners/

Russia have a program for foreigners to join their army. As long you learn Russia..and Show Interest ,don't see any reason
    why you will not enter even if come from any US or NATO country. For sure you will be tested . But if you are dedicated
    and determined to proof that you belong to that place ,you can enter in any place ,even if your not supposed to be there.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:01 am

Yes is totally possible..

http://rt.com/politics/russian-army-welcomes-foreigners/

Russia have a program for foreigners to join their army. As long you learn Russia..and Show Interest ,don't see any reason
    why you will not enter even if come from any US or NATO country. For sure you will be tested . But if you are dedicated
    and determined to proof that you belong to that place ,you can enter in any place ,even if your not supposed to be there.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:51 am

It will not be like Top Gun or An Officer and a Gentleman... you will have to work your backside off to get any respect from your tutors who will probably not really understand your motives and likely just suspect you are part of a CIA plot to infiltrate the Russian military.

Don't expect to get into a VDV unit, or Strategic Rocket Forces.

Also expect some fairly serious questions from your own government if you return.
    calripson

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Serving In A Foreign Military

Post  calripson Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 pm

I don't know the legality of serving in a foreign military. The only country I know that Americans routinely serve in their military and that certainly doesn't harm their careers is Israel but that speaks more to the political force of the Israel lobby in the USA. For example, holding dual citizenship in America used to be illegal, but Jewish Americans had the rules changed to allow dual citizenship so they could hold Israeli/US citizenship. Now anybody can hold multiple citizenships.
    mig7
    mig7

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty air force caccia

Post  mig7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 am

Greetings, what are the general requirements and requirements for entering the Russian air force.
    Also taking into account those who do not have Russian citizenship.

Merci Wink
    mig7
    mig7

The "I want to join the Russian Army" Thread - Page 5 Empty Air Force Russia

Post  mig7 Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Greetings, what are the general requirements and minimun for entering the Russian air force, taking into consideration here does not have Russian citizenship.

Merci Wink

Mikael

Last edited by mig7 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Can you read, write, and speak fluent Russian?

What Russian blood relatives do you have... parent, grandparent etc.

You main problem is trust... they might think you will turn on them or are a spy... your best bet would be to move there and live and work there for a bit and then apply for citizenship...

there are a few threads here with foreigners wanting to join the Russian Army... might be worth a read.
    mig7
    mig7

Post  mig7 Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Mean age requirements, physical, citizenship the unwrapping for sure
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Deja vu, haven't we discussed this already.  Shocked 
    mig7
    mig7

Post  mig7 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi I'm trying but nothing, could you direct me a link, please?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 am

mig7 wrote:Hi I'm trying but nothing, could you direct me a link, please?
    Found it, it was a discussion about an American joining the Russian Army/Military:
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t2843-american-join-russian-army
    mig7
    mig7

Post  mig7 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:03 am

Therefore, the maximum age to join the Air Force is 30 years?

Understand i?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 pm