Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Admin
TheGeorgian
Strizh
buffet
collegeboy16
mutantsushi
Zivo
gaurav
Intrigado
GarryB
zino
fragmachine
George1000cy
Firebird
zg18
mack8
Viktor
TR1
medo
sepheronx
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
Cyberspec
etaepsilonk
macedonian
TheArmenian
arpakola
Asf
Austin
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
Vann7
flamming_python
Regular
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Asf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Post  Asf Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Can someone clarify this?

seems so. There are videos on youtube
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Asf wrote:
    Can someone clarify this?

seems so. There are videos on youtube

Thanks. Is it happening now?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Ukraine: Kiev protesters block MPs entering Rada parliament

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 pm

WOW! If the reports are true than the Ukrainian govt. is now attacking the Western Ukrainian town of Yampol, maybe the fascist national guard is now attacking Yampol because it has a significant "commy joo" population...suffice to say Western Ukrainians aren't safe anymore:

Ukraine: Aviation and tanks attack town Yampol
    The Ukrainian Army is attacking Yampol City, People's Republic of Donetsk, the local government announced on his Twitter account.

In the assault on the city involved about 20 tanks and 50 other armored vehicles.

Complete Text: http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/131525-ucrania-aviacion-tanques-ataque-yampol?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:WOW! If the reports are true than the Ukrainian govt. is now attacking the Western Ukrainian town of Yampol, maybe the fascist national guard is now attacking Yampol because it has a significant "commy joo" population...suffice to say Western Ukrainians aren't safe anymore:

Ukraine: Aviation and tanks attack town Yampol
    The Ukrainian Army is attacking Yampol City, People's Republic of Donetsk, the local government announced on his Twitter account.

In the assault on the city involved about 20 tanks and 50 other armored vehicles.

Complete Text: http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/131525-ucrania-aviacion-tanques-ataque-yampol?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

More on this:

On offense involved the city about 20 tanks and 50 other armored vehicles. They are also attacking two infantry battalions, assault aircraft Su-25 and large caliber artillery. Yampol is a town with a population of about 2,000 people. As reported self-defense against the offensive of the government troops were forced to give up their positions and leave the village to go to the neighboring city of Slaviansk. Report numerous injuries and deaths in their ranks, but do not give exact figures and emphasize that there is a panic among the local population, which seeks refuge in the cellars of their homes. Fierce fighting in southeastern Ukraine continue amid statements public Piotr Poroshenko President, promising a ceasefire. The UN, meanwhile, estimates that since the beginning of the operation of Donetsk and Lugansk punishment in at least 257 civilians, including 14 children, have died.

Complete text: http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/view/131525-ucrania-aviacion-tanques-ataque-yampol?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:09 pm

It's NOT the Western town of Yampol (Ямпіль), but a village with a similar name (Ямпoль) near Krasnyi Liman in the east.
    And it's indeed under attack.

That's the video from the attack.
    So much for "ceasefire"...from the lying Ukie bastards, I guess.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Strelkov says that Slavyansk is totally surrounded from all sides!
    God help those people!

----------------
    Edit:
    Since EVEN the BBC is reporting it...well...things aren't going well at this point:
    BBC wrote:Rebel commander Igor Girkin, better known as Strelkov, said on Facebook that "hard fighting" was under way near Yampol. His forces, he said, were up against tanks and ground attack aircraft.
    According to the military source quoted by Reuters: "There's a major battle going on which exceeds in terms of force and scale anything there has been up to now."
    BBC
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:11 pm

A female sniper caught in Lugansk. Not sure how credible (that she's a sniper, not that she's a female  Laughing )
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm

They're moving some heavy stuff towards the rebel areas.
    I didn't know they have that many to spare... Twisted Evil 
    (looking forward to seeing them operated by the seps)

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:47 pm

And yet another one of my rants: And again vis-a-vis this strong propaganda smell (quite similar to Sulfur) that makes me vomit whenever there's even a breeze from a westward direction, I hope that next time I'm in London, I get the chance to meet with CNN journo Matthew Chance.
    Would be a fairly intersting experience...we could have a pint or two, and perhaps talk politics...at the end of it all...ONE OF US WILL LEAVE WALKING AWAY, WHILE THE OTHER WILL CRAWL AWAY ! ! ! I wouldn't mind being either one, as long as I have the chance to share my opinion with that fcuker!
    #FakeJournalism_#TruthKiller_#PropagandaWarrior_#MatthewChance

/rant

(yes it's connected to Ukraine, I just don't want to share any "news" that this clown posing as Journalist "reports")
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:02 pm

arpakola wrote:
    Graphic.. !!

the injured guy on the ground clearly is already in shock, mostly unresponsive, grey skin and clearly from the blood there he lost a lot of blood already... unless rushed to a hospital with trained proffesionals and ambulance chances are he wouldnt make it anyway. and giving water to an person in shock is a death-sentence.

shock is the body pulling the blood thats (left) in the body out of "non-critical" parts of the body. skin, limbs, digestive organs, etc. and draws it to its heart, brain and lungs. when you give someone water the digestive organs re-activates and draws blood away from the "golden triangle". lungs, heart, brain. resulting often in rapid death when in shock. a lot of people do not know that and often make that tragic mistakes both in conflictzones and accidents in everyday life.

but damn, the anti-kiev troops really did a number on that unit.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:05 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Ukraine: Kiev protesters block MPs entering Rada parliament

lol!, i guess some troops came back to Kiev?. "dissapointed" that Kiev's version of "anti terror operation" was in reality not as advertised? Wink.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 pm

TR1 wrote:

That wounded soldier, who they call Ilya, dies during the film.

RIP Sad
    Crimea river.  angry 
    Rebels couldn't get their own wounded and You want them to take care of this piece of shit? 
    You know that last sip of water it's like a bullet to the wounded? Just a nice humane way to put someone down.
    He came there on his own and tried to be Ilya Muromets a legendary Kievan hero... 
    How in the fuck someone can find even small bit of sympathy to Ukrainians amazes me.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeah. How could anyone have even a bit of sympathy towards Russian soldiers in Grozny in 1995 is beyond me too. They should have all just fucked off and died.

This forum recently has really gone to the dogs...
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 pm

TR1 wrote:Yeah. How could anyone have even a bit of sympathy towards Russian soldiers in Grozny in 1995 is beyond me too. They should have all just fucked off and died.

You are comparing conscripts with professional soldiers. Ukrainians overall are fucking bags filled with hate towards Russians. Hate can't be one way
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 pm

From reading Russian forums (the same ones I usually do, the big mil ones) over the past 6 months, it is clear they hate each other.
    The amount of vitriol from otherwise reasonable posters, and the kind of attacks on any Ukrainian posters.....Slavic brotherhood, if it ever even existed, is DEAD.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

TR1 wrote:Yeah. How could anyone have even a bit of sympathy towards Russian soldiers in Grozny in 1995 is beyond me too. They should have all just fucked off and died.

For those committing warcrimes, carrying out criminal orders, there isn't any sympathy, be it grozny, or be it ukraine. In this guy's place, I should've defected.

-----------------------
    Russia movin' stuff towards the border:

Could someone please tell me what model of kamaz tractor trucks these are? Also, are they 6x4, or 6x6?

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm

I was against Russia in first Chechen war. It's not like I supported Chechens or their terrorism on Russian soil. But Russia wasn't right. Russian politicians behind this war were criminals, not kids send there involuntary.
    It's nothing like we see in Ukraine.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Or maybe this soldier sighed up because his perception of the fighting was different than yours?

Do you have proof he committed war crimes? I doubt it.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:51 pm

TR1 wrote:Or maybe this soldier sighed up because his perception of the fighting was different than yours?

Do you have proof he committed war crimes? I doubt it.

For starters, this whole operation is illegal under ukrainian law, so, practically, the very participation is crime itself.

Also, I got the impression that dude's unit was rushing to save "idar" batallion, that is, illegal armed formation.
    Those "territorial batallions" violate geneva agreement too, btw. So, operating with illegal band kind of de-legitimizes army actions too, don't you think?

And, taking infantrymen aside, how about artillery, aviation, I assume positions there are staffed by actual soldiers and not pravy sektor. Or do you think they somehow don't know what they're bombarding?

And about "different perceptions"  Smile 

You see, my view is that junta's crimes should primarily be reaching not world media, or UN, but those very Ukrainian soldiers DOING or helping to do them.
    With 21 century communications, claiming to not be aware of those crimes is inexcusable, IMO.

Therefore, I consider those ukrainian soldiers willfully committing, or not doing anything about warcrimes on their own people they swore an oath to protect.
    So, there's nothing to RIP about of members of criminal establishments, regardless that someone's crimes may be less serious than others'.

That is my perception.
    George1000cy
    George1000cy

Post  George1000cy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Each time someone needs a reminder of what is going on please remember the 5 billion dollars (I say it's a lot more) already spent on "promoting democracy" in Ukraine...  study study study
    George1000cy
    George1000cy

Post  George1000cy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm

And judging by the way things are shaping (someone talks and dreams and plans about taking Crimea back for example) Ukraine is finished. War with Russia is what they will get and we all know that this will be their last sin.
    After all, they have been actively supporting Russia's enemies (Jihadists in Chechnya, Georgian attack on Ossetia etc) so they will get what they are wishing for. Fuck NATO for now, if they don't change for the better, their time to pay will come too  sunny 
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 pm

George1000cy wrote:Each time someone needs a reminder of what is going on please remember the 5 billion dollars (I say it's a lot more) already spent on "promoting democracy" in Ukraine...  study study study

You don't really have to look that far, the main beneficiaries of this conflict have been Ukrainian oligarchs.
    For example, currently the main fuel provider for army is Kolomoisky's firm  Smile  ("ukrtatnafta" if i remember correctly).

------------------
    Guys, is this for real??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K7WvBF2sgpc#t=144
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm

i fully agree with TR1, and here is why....

1. the video shows the anti-kiev troops administer water to an injured ukrainian soldier. water is next to ammo the most precious commodity on the battlefield. even if the human gesture causes more harm than good unwittingly, its the gesture that counts. it says a lot about the anti-kiev troops mentality in the middle of an on-going war.

2. i find it dissapointing as well that some react here on such an extreme way to reasonable comments made by TR1 and directed against Kiev's army, i really do not mean to be offensive but i have to say it bluntly as there is no other way i can think off. the comments are short-sighted, and lack any real-life experience of life and death and its after-effects on people to even say such things about the opposition.

if i was there and these guys where right sector, yes. i shot them in the head up close up and personal, that nazi scum does not deserve to live. but these guys are Ukrainian army, that indeed makes matters different. i say it here honestly i would have tried my best to help that injured guy to survive even if the odds where practically zero for survival. THATS millitary proffesional honor and respect for your enemy. in war you have to honor what you are fighting for or you destroy yourself in the process of the war. and,...again pointing to the posted video.... the anti-kiev troops also wipe off the face full of blood from one of the ukraine's troops. it might look insignificant to some, but its a sign of respect to the soldier.

3. i have been long saying the Ukrainian troops are both forced and misguided by Kiev to fight in eastern Ukraine. ever since that MI-24 pilot got rescued by anti-kiev troops or the faked PR medal award to the resqued airborne troops ive said those ukrainian servicemen get lied to on a massive scale. i myself actually tought i was doing something good when i joined up in the NATO millitary, ...that was untill i saw the americans bomb an entire village full of innocent people with 8x 2000 pounder JDAM's because they "had credible intell" there was a taliban threat. "war on terror" was not such a great thing when some Afghan father comes stumbling at you bleeding himself with his dead son in his arms at you asking desperatly to save him because of trigger-happy Yanks.  but what do you think those ukrainian troops are now going trough?. the same bullshit propoganda crap by the U.S i went trough with my fellow troops that the ukrainian army now gets. instead of "its just an Afghan", its there "its just a pro-russian". ...or here "its just western-ukrainian" like life suddenly becomes degraded to vermin for being a different people.  sorry for sounding a bit personal, but the misplaced responses do hit a bit of a personal nerve. people with the best of intentions might end up doing something seemingly bad because of well-executed propaganda. these guys do not get the chance to speak to the anti-kiev troops for themselves. when they meet them its combat. its the fascist nazi millitia trash thats the problem there.

4. this thread is pretty much a small glimpse of war, but i honestly think only the people that went trough such things as civilian or millitary can put things into the right place, or...when it was horrible enough understandably they cannot put it into perspective at all. as far i can judge as a foreigner about what ive seen in the vids, even the anti-kiev troops and kiev army are battling eachother there is still some level of mutual respect. but what i read here is just unsettling, everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course but some opinions are unfounded. and honestly if you do not know how to keep your emotions in check, seeing the whole of the situation going on from both sides and dealing with the graphic material witch i promise you is just the tip of the iceberg thats shown. than you might want to ask yourself if certain rather anti-kiev army comments are right.

im myself support the anti-kiev troops, short of almost joining up myself. but like the brave people risking and giving their lives there in eastern ukraine i try to honor their mentality they show. im not a murderer, and clearly those anti-kiev fighters are not murderers either. and neither should any of us degrade to the level of the fascist death-squads Kiev operates.

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misplaced nummerical)
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:46 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:

For those committing warcrimes, carrying out criminal orders, there isn't any sympathy, be it grozny, or be it ukraine. In this guy's place, I should've defected.

-----------------------
    Russia movin' stuff towards the border:

Could someone please tell me what model of kamaz tractor trucks these are? Also, are they 6x4, or 6x6?

They are 6X6. The front differentials are visible by the way.

I don't know the model.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:37 pm