Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Sujoy
zg18
KomissarBojanchev
gaurav
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
calripson
partizan
Stealthflanker
medo
Intrigado
Firebird
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Regular
sepheronx
GarryB
etaepsilonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
navyfield
SOC
As Sa'iqa
Hannibal Barca
George1
mutantsushi
Austin
TR1
Cyberspec
flamming_python
macedonian
zino
Vann7
arpakola
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri May 02, 2014 6:17 am

Ukrainian TV personality Igor Kondratuk, calls for mass killing of Eastern Ukrainians. The guy is like the Ukrainian Charles Lindbergh:

Igor Kondratuk name-calling residents of eastern Ukraine cattle calls "wet freaks separatists"

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 58994

Igor Kondratuk spoke about how he sees the current situation in the country and that it is most annoying, and that he is willing to do about it.
    "Death to the separatists. I realized what I, like many citizens, irritate the current representatives of Ukraine. His inadequacy. Let me explain what I mean. Some downs in eastern Ukraine (so-called" people's governor, "" folk mayors " "koloroady", "dedyvaevali" and generally different cattle) are calling for things totally incompatible with the Constitution of Ukraine.
    As for me, they look like idiots political as for residents of Donbass and Kharkiv, and all of us. But power does not do anything to put the so-called "separatists" in place: to expel from the administrative buildings, arrested in the end - to shoot. Even if it is one in three. What to do? We live in Ukraine, it is in Ukraine! And we must protect it from all sorts of scum that wants to change our homeland for these cattle-Russian with his cattle-country.
    The activities of these alkomerov - narkogubernatoriv and stupid young protesters Colorado ribbons allows ignorant people - neighbors (Lavrov, Zhirinovsky, Putin and other geopolitical moronic) to implement in relation to sovereign country - Ukraine - misconduct. Dear (so far!) And Yatsenyuk Turchynov Lord!
    If you will not be decisive in the liberation of Eastern Ukraine from separatists, then your candidate for the presidency - Timoshenko - do not shine! Because it will be perceived by voters as a leader "impotent Party"! Party, which continues to take the territory of Ukraine invaders. In eastern Ukraine urgently needs to enter NATO troops, martial law, and do cleanup! The faster you clear of Ukraine from this blunt eastern trash, the better.
    Or - go, or - go for it! Third - not given! I am ready to take up a gun, and destroy the monsters! Glory to Ukraine! "

http://glagol-info.com/news/58994-igor-kondratjuk-obzyvaet-zhitelej-vostoka-ukrainy-bydlom-trebuet-mochit-urodovseparatistov
    macedonian
    macedonian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 6:56 am

Things are heating up in Slavyansk, seems the Junta just started major offensive there.
    Combined air/ground attack:

RT wrote:Breaking news

RT wrote:Ukrainian troops begin special operation in Slavyansk - reports

Tweets from RT's reporter on the ground:
    PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 2m

Shooting is heard in the area of the central train station.

Battles between pro-and anti-federalization units rage on several checkpoints.

Pro-federalization units prepared sacks with sand. The atmosphere is tense, people are ready to fight.

Also seems at least one helicopter was shot down by pro-Russia forces. One pilot thought dead (or possibly escaped) the other wounded and taken prisoner.
    There are reports of two other copters shot down, but everything is unconfirmed at this point.
    Conflicting reports from many sources as to what exactly is going on: some say the offensive still going on, others say quiet now...
    What seems to be confirmed by all parties is that Slavyansk is under siege at the moment. Loads and loads of pro-Maidan forces around the town.

It's getting to effin' real right now.
    I had a feeling they might do this, because of the conflicting statements by the slime in office in Kiev...
     attack

-------
    Edit

RT wrote:PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 4m

Pro-federalization units claim that they damaged three armored vehicles.

RT wrote:PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 3m

They also say that they managed to recapture one (of the many) checkpoints that guard the entrance to the town.

Last edited by macedonian on Fri May 02, 2014 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 6:58 am

Seems to be the pic of the Ukr forces pilot shot down and taken to hospital in Slavyansk:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 <a href=The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 Bmmxsm12"

Don't know why it came out so small (sorry)

More twitter reports:

Tweet wrote:Just in. #Slavyansk is being bombed heavy artillery, grenades from the helicopters.

Tweet wrote:Helicopters and armed vehicles and artillery are all #Ukranian from #Kiev Self-defense forces don't have these.

Tweet wrote:#Ukraine forces took some #Slavyansk city streets, TV center, market. I'm waiting for updates

RT Tweet wrote:PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 33s

Battles take place in the center of #Slavyansk.

RT Tweet wrote:PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 3m

Reports emerge that one pro-federalization activist was killed and one injured.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 02, 2014 7:20 am

The fight will be very one side. .US can supply the kiev Junta with attack drones and start killing checkpoints. If i were them.. and will cover all checkpoints make not easy from distance to know who are there.,if civilians or soldiers. But in the end we know Kiev will not care who is inside and start mass killing anyone who stand in the middle. The new round of war began with the IMF loan.. how convenient. With the right weapons.. manpads and kornets ,the anti-kiev can push back the army.. but army casualties will help kiev in demonizing the eastern regions demanding referendum.  Best Russia move for now is to wait and use undercover special forces and push the Army back with the help of civilians spies telling them the Ukraine army movements.  Russia can also deploy GPS jammers in eastern regions and tools to jam drones.

What will be funny is ,if the Pro Russian forces take control of the artillery deployed at the TV station. and control of more APCs carriers.
    I dont think the Ukraine conflict will end anytime soon.. Kiev could send an army for example and take control of all buildings with massive casualties of civilians but that will not change the rejection of civlians at the illegitimate power in kiev. How Do Kiev expect to control a city that perhaps 60% to 80% of its population Reject them and have taken the decision to fight for their independence. All said kiev is on a big risk of facing a war where they are seen as invaders.. and they will end having a vietnam. people already saw how civilians took control of police stations ,just throwing rocks or how civilians stopped tanks or armored vechicles with their own bodies. As soon any tank or apc enters a populated zone it will be capture by any large protest of civilians. it will be ugly. looks like soviet union collapse again..when civilians had to stop tanks.. in the end civilians won.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri May 02, 2014 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 7:26 am

Vann7 wrote:

The fight will be very one side. .US can supply the kiev Junta with attack drones and start killing checkpoints. If i were them.. and will cover all checkpoints make not easy from distance to know who are there.,if civilians or soldiers. But in the end we know Kiev will not care who is inside and start mass killing anyone who stand in the middle. The new round of war began with the IMF loan.. how convenient. With the right weapons.. manpads and kornets ,the anti-kiev can push back the army.. but army casualties will help kiev in demonizing the eastern regions demanding referendum.  Best Russia move for now is to wait and use undercover special forces and push the Army back with the help of civilians spies telling them the Ukraine army movements.  Russia can also deploy GPS jammers in eastern regions and tools to jam drones.

Too late to send soldiers & equipment now. I hope the move by the slime in Kiev was anticipated. I know I was expecting it, no reason why others wouldn't.
    Reports of another (third) helicopter being shot down. Also that the people of Slavyansk are gathering in the city center to defend their city POWER TO THEM!
    Hope they repel the attack and humiliate the Junta/CIA once again.

-------
    Edit

Pic of the downed helicopter:
    On Twitter

Another EDIT: Russian folks on that stupid forum are saying that's a pic of a copter downed in Chechnya...twitter as usual...

And yet another EDIT:
    RT reports of a 4th helicopter shot down. Pretty impressive, but reports also state that there are around 20 attacking the town.
    Hope this turns out good for the people of Slavyansk!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 8:14 am

RT's journo reports that things in Kramatorsk are heating up as well.
    This will be a decisive day for the East, if not for the whole of Ukraine.

RT's Reporter wrote:PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 3m

Self defence volunteers here # Kramatorsk preparing for attack

PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 3m

Very tense - guys here preparing for an attack / not letting us film / say they are warriors and guys on other side are drug addicts

PaulaSlier_RT ‏@PaulaSlier_RT 2m

Molotov cocktails lined up next to tyres - about sixty guys - some with faces coveted, some holding assault rifles

-----
    Edit
    Bojan Pancevski wrote:Bojan Pancevski ‏@bopanc 49s

#Slavyansk source: checkpoints Bezer, Kristishi, Andreevka came under heavy fire from #Ukraine forces.Attack stopped aftr loss of 3 choppers

Bojan Pancevski ‏@bopanc 8m

Both RU and UA sources. Disagreement on numbers/details but both confirmed that UA forces never entered the town

^^^
    I actually know this guy personally (used to be friends with him)...pretty western-biased (read: Brainwashed) but a good source for info (freelances for the Times, Guardian etc.). He is in Ukraine now, or so he claims.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 am

^^^
    Славянск -запуск ракеты по вертолёту 02.05.2014

They claim it's an exclusive footage of an anti-tank rocked that was used to shoot down one of the helicopters.
    By the way - it seems it's now confirmed that 4 helicopters were shot down.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 02, 2014 9:24 am

I repeat. IMO Russia should intervene immediately and decisively to throw the Kiev puppet govt. Everything else most probably will worsen the situation like what happened in Yugoslavia or in Syria where the situation escalated progressively. Civil wars have this characteristic.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 9:25 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 Watch?v=LgGGH5PbZ5E

Wounded pilot of downed ukrainian MI-28, captain Savuilov
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri May 02, 2014 9:30 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:I repeat. IMO Russia should intervene immediately and decisively to throw the Kiev puppet govt. Everything else most probably will worsen the situation like what happened in Yugoslavia or in Syria where the situation escalated progressively. Civil wars have this characteristic.

Yeah, but rolling in the tanks where nobody wants them (sorry, not even close to a majority of Kiev likes Russia) would not cause a bloody war.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 9:30 am

Wounded pilot of downed ukrainian MI-24, captain Savuilov
    Guy on the video said that after the crush, another Ukrainian helicopter landed nearby, after that Ukrainians took weapon of a wounded pilot and flew away, leaving him behind.
    If that's true, there might be mercenaries involved, not Polish, maybe from Lviv, i have no idea, how brothers in arms could do such thing.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 Attachment

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 02, 2014 9:33 am

TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:I repeat. IMO Russia should intervene immediately and decisively to throw the Kiev puppet govt. Everything else most probably will worsen the situation like what happened in Yugoslavia or in Syria where the situation escalated progressively. Civil wars have this characteristic.

Yeah, but rolling in the tanks where nobody wants them (sorry, not even close to a majority of Kiev likes Russia) would not cause a bloody war.

Will not. Because Russia will leave immediately after the govt is ousted and either the Eastern part will take charge of the country or the country will separated and the western part will be destroyed while the Eastern will prosper.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am

Agree, as far as a russian intervention is concerned (no, not all the way to Kiev). Do NOT want to support a war, but the mother**** US led and instigated puppets must be stopped. Russia should intervene to defend  the majoritary russian ethnic regions and to protect those peoples there. If they don't act now, it will show weakness, and the US led bastards will stop at nothing, they will kill thousands,  to take all the eastern Ukraine, and then bring the "NATO" bases and "missile shields" there very soon. That is their only aim.

If Russia dithers now and eastern Ukraine is lost, then next is Belarus,  maybe even Crimea, allied asian countries and so on.

F*** the US, i hope i will live to see them fall just  like in their worst dreams!!!
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri May 02, 2014 10:36 am

mack8 wrote:

Agree, as far as a russian intervention is concerned (no, not all the way to Kiev). Do NOT want to support a war, but the mother**** US led and instigated puppets must be stopped. Russia should intervene to defend  the majoritary russian ethnic regions and to protect those peoples there. If they don't act now, it will show weakness, and the US led bastards will stop at nothing, they will kill thousands,  to take all the eastern Ukraine, and then bring the "NATO" bases and "missile shields" there very soon. That is their only aim.

If Russia dithers now and eastern Ukraine is lost, then next is Belarus,  maybe even Crimea, allied asian countries and so on.

F*** the US, i hope i will live to see them fall just  like in their worst dreams!!!

If you are less than 60 you will  Smile 
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri May 02, 2014 10:47 am

Is too early for Russia to invade. Ukraine should have road side bombs ,mines in roads and many sabotage troops to counter them that could cause some casualties. Before Russia invade with tanks there are many other options.. much better.. like using undercover special forces with manpads and kornets-D.  in fact.. well trained special forces using IGLA-S missiles and 10km Kornets D could defeat alone the entire small Ukraine army deployed in the east. Kornets-D for example are multi purpose with 10km range..can shut down tanks regardless of the protection since have 1300mm armor penetration ,planes ,drones ,helicopters and combat troops ,they are fire and forget and can be used by control remote.. is a game changing weapon. Ukraine have artillery but that will be not very useful to bomb civilians zones. Russian special forces well armed and undercover with good intelligence can push away the the entire ukrainian army. Best option for Russia or any Pro Russian local force is to remain undercover ,guerrilla fights ,hit and run tactics. Sniper Rifles can also be very effective.. Once all armored vehicles taken or destroyed the siege will collapse. Not many Kiev forces will want to fight on foot without air support and without armored carriers ,to enter a city with just a rifle and have to fight snipers in all directions ,from every corner of a building shooting at you.  IF Russia invade with tanks ,the will need to be very careful not only with the americans blackwater thugs that will be waiting at the borders them.. but also the Ukrainian navy. They could launch Tomahawks missiles supplied by US and target russian forces invading .The Goal of NATO is not to defeat Russia in combat. they know Ukraine stand not a chance against Russia. Their goal is to give an afganistan to Russia in Ukraine something that will be expensive to their economy and damage their world image and use their invasion to justify the blackmailing of Europe to stop any trade with Russian economy. This is what NATO wanted in Syria.. to force Russia to invade , but they failed. Don't think Ukraine bloodshed will be like Syria however.. Religion plays no role in the conflict.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri May 02, 2014 11:20 am

Vann7 wrote:Is too early for Russia to invade. Ukraine should have road side bombs ,mines in roads and many sabotage troops to counter them that could cause some casualties. Before Russia invade with tanks there are many other options.. much better.. like using undercover special forces with manpads and kornets-D.  in fact.. well trained special forces using IGLA-S missiles and 10km Kornets D could defeat alone the entire small Ukraine army deployed in the east. Kornets-D for example are multi purpose with 10km range..can shut down tanks regardless of the protection since have 1300mm armor penetration ,planes ,drones ,helicopters and combat troops ,they are fire and forget and can be used by control remote.. is a game changing weapon. Ukraine have artillery but that will be not very useful to bomb civilians zones. Russian special forces well armed and undercover with good intelligence can push away the the entire ukrainian army. Best option for Russia or any Pro Russian local force is to remain undercover ,guerrilla fights ,hit and run tactics. Sniper Rifles can also be very effective.. Once all armored vehicles taken or destroyed the siege will collapse. Not many Kiev forces will want to fight on foot without air support and without armored carriers ,to enter a city with just a rifle and have to fight snipers in all directions ,from every corner of a building shooting at you.  IF Russia invade with tanks ,the will need to be very careful not only with the americans blackwater thugs that will be waiting at the borders them.. but also the Ukrainian navy. They could launch Tomahawks missiles supplied by US and target russian forces invading .The Goal of NATO is not to defeat Russia in combat. they know Ukraine stand not a chance against Russia. Their goal is to give an afganistan to Russia in Ukraine something that will be expensive to their economy and damage their world image and use their invasion to justify the blackmailing of Europe to stop any trade with Russian economy. This is what NATO wanted in Syria.. to force Russia to invade , but they failed. Don't think Ukraine bloodshed will be like Syria however.. Religion plays no role in the conflict.

Agree, It is too early for Russia to intervene in eastern Ukraine. They have to wait a month or two, that civil war take a momentum and that Ukraine citizens polarized on two halves. Eastern federalists must become common united front against Kiev regime, that population in east will not be against Russian units. I think for now for federalists would be supplied with Fagot, Konkurs, Igla-1 missiles and RPGs, which could be enough, as Ukrainian army use T-64 tanks and older soviet time helicopters. I don't know, if federalists have any pilots in their units, but if they have, they should take some Mi-24 helicopters to neutralize Kiev regime artillery. Maybe they could get some ex-Ukrainian from Crimea.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 11:33 am

Medo, out of everything you've said, I only agree that Russia should not overtly intervene at this point.
    Not that I'd like to see the situation escalate, as you've said, but because I would like to see the Junta back down in humiliation again.
    FFS, "Wait till the civil war escalates"?! C'mon guys...Don't equate every Ukrainian with the Right Sector idiots.
    And that fantasy about the pro-Russian side having an air force...? C'mon.

Let's try and keep it real here, and try not go the MP.net way...
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 11:36 am

Second MI-24 down

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 31 BmnmZHoCAAAENou

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 02, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 11:52 am

SLOVIANSK, May 02. /ITAR-TASS/. Shooting has resumed in the centre of the eastern Ukrainian city of Sloviansk not far from the Ukrainian Security Service’s regional branch occupied by protesters, a policeman told ITAR-TASS by phone on Friday.

“Clashes started again near the headquarters (the Security Council building). Shooting is heard 300 metres behind residential houses,” he said.

TASS

----------
    Edit

VOR wrote:
    13:49
    Right sector militants landed from a helicopter on the outskirts of Slavyansk, where a special operation of the Ukrainian law enforcers is under way, a RIA Novosti correspondent reports.
    13:45
    Shooting has resumed in the centre of the eastern Ukrainian city of Slaviansk not far from the Ukrainian Security Service’s regional branch occupied by protesters, a policeman told ITAR-TASS by phone on Friday.
    Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_05_02/Situation-in-Ukraines-Slavyansk-Is-it-beginning-of-civil-war-LIVE-UPDATES-4023/
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri May 02, 2014 11:57 am

this all seems to me like Kiev's final attempt to keep control, all it will do is piss off the eastern ukrainians even more.

i do not think Russia should intervene at this moment, as thats EXACTLY what NATO and the Kiev Nazi's want them to do. to shove off their monumental failed 5 billion dollar coup under the carpet of a Russian invasion.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 12:07 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/newsfront2
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 12:12 pm

WOW

Didn't expect THIS from the Telegraph, of all sources...

DT wrote:Ukraine crisis: separatists in Slavyansk prepared to 'fight with their hands'
    Separatists capture the pilot of a military helicopter they shot down, and say they will fight with whatever weapons they have to prevent an advance by Ukranian troops

DT wrote:10:32AM BST 02 May 2014

Pro-Russian separatists around the eastern-Ukrainian city of Slavyansk said Ukrainian forces had launched a "large-scale operation" to retake the town and one military helicopter had been shot down.

A Reuters photographer said he saw a military helicopter open fire on the outskirts of the town and a reporter heard gunfire.

The Ukrainian interior minister says one pilot was killed and others wounded after separatists fired anti-aircraft missiles against forces deployed by the government in Kiev.

An armed masked man there explained how the helicopter was downed and vowed to continue fighting.

"One of their helicopters was shot down. It was flying over the city after their paratroopers landed. There was fighting in that direction. It flew over here and one of our missiles shot it down.

Every even slightly un-biased report coming from western sources is quite a surprise at this point.
    I've learned to be afraid of 'what they plan next' whenever they print/post somewhat real news...call me paranoid... Very Happy

Last edited by macedonian on Fri May 02, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Just look at these f...ers!

Fighting terrorism 'American style'
    moth#@^**ers!!!
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 12:41 pm

delete...

Last edited by arpakola on Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri May 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm