Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Immigration implications on Russian society

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  NickM on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 am

From my visits to Russia I have come to the conclusion that the local people are fed up with immigration from Asia and the inaction of the Kremlin to tackle this problem . They feel , and rightly so that like the EU, Russia too will be populated by illegal immigrants within a few years and the Kremlin motivated by vested interests is not taking any actions.

KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Are you F kidding me? Russia's actually getting less immigration every day due to those neo nazi faggots and the people doing nothing to remedy the problem and russia isnt being overrun at all. When I was in Moscow region 2010 the only non russians I saw were 2-3 blacks and some people from the central asian republics. Comparing russia to great britain in this aspect is INSANE.

War&Peace
    Private
    Private

Post  War&Peace on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Neo Nazis are taking action because the Russian Government is impotent . Here too in the US the Hispanic and Asian population is spiralling out of control but in those areas where the Nationalists are strong the local population are still in majority . The original Anglo Saxon people will become a minority within a few years.

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  NickM on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Comparing russia to great britain in this aspect is INSANE.

No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party. So he is encouraging mass illegal immigration from Asia .

Former Louisiana Representative David Duke had written a book exactly on this issue. David Duke’s book had been sold openly in the main lobby of the Russian State Duma for 50 rubles. The first printing of 5,000 copies was almost sold out within several weeks. However , Putin banned that book throughout Russia less people get to know of this impending danger.

Take a look at the other Slavic countries in Europe . With the rise of the population of Romas and other Asians , Blacks there has been a steady decline in the local population and because of this the economy has suffered tremendously. A few years ago we could not think of recession in the West but because of immigration from third world states our economies are in doldrum.

If Putin still does NOT accept popular local sentiment the next Anders Brevik might well come from Russia.

SWAT Pointman
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  SWAT Pointman on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Give certain former Soviet Republics Russian citizenship like Ukraine,Belarus,Bulgaria,Serbia,Armenia, etc.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Serbia and Bulgaria were never Soviet republics, nor do they have anything to do with Russia today.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 am

I actually don't see the problem, but if you want someone to blame then look to the US and UK.

The migration of humans is perfectly natural and the spread of europeans around the entire globe has had an enormous effect, an effect that has been both very good and very bad... often very bad for the natives of most regions.

Now you are worried that the white race might not remain pure, or become a minority in traditionally white regions?

White is not a race, just like black or asian is not a race, there are dozens perhaps even hundreds of subgroups and most members of each group are often mixtures of subgroups there is not much in the way of purity any more.

Strength does not come from purity either because as the gene pool gets smaller of the "ethnically pure" the issue of inbreeding jumps into view leading to congenital genetic problems.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

War&Peace
    Private
    Private

Post  War&Peace on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

GarryB wrote:Now you are worried that the white race might not remain pure, or become a minority in traditionally white regions

Exactly . AND this has already happened or is happening right now . Asians and Blacks fail to integrate with Western culture . Therefore , they have imposed their own set of culture and in our case even a President who was elected only coz of Blacks and Asians.

Naturally local white Russians are protesting just like Whites in EU and the US .

Shadåw
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Shadåw on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

So how does this fit into the "topic" /Russian/ army or this part of the forum? Laughing

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 am

Exactly . AND this has already happened or is happening right now . Asians and Blacks fail to integrate with Western culture .

Which is perfectly understandable in the same way that whites moving from Europe to the colonies tried to take their culture with them.

The national languages of Australia, the US, and New Zealand are not Aboriginal, Native American, and Maori respectively, and the locals don't walk around dressed as they please they are now all covered up because of prudish white people are embarrassed by the human body.

The white migration has changed the world, why shouldn't the white world also change?

It is inevidible. Twisted Evil

And to be honest Shadow is only partly correct, though this topic really does fit here because 60 odd years ago the Soviet people rose up against the nazis and defeated them... not for Stalin, but because nazis are c#nts.

Putting a seemingly pro-nazi thread in this section is therefore offensive, so I will move it and I will talk with Vlad about whether it gets to exist at all.

(This is NOT a democracy, this is Vlads forum... you guys as members do get a say, but not the final word.)

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

War&Peace
    Private
    Private

Post  War&Peace on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

GarryB wrote:Which is perfectly understandable in the same way that whites moving from Europe to the colonies tried to take their culture with them.

And developed the sub human primitive local culture in the process . It is well documented how the Anglican west took great pains in developing countries in Asia and Africa .

GarryB wrote:The white migration has changed the world, why shouldn't the white world also change?

It is inevidible. Twisted Evil

Yes, the white world is changing for all the wrong reasons . Walk down the streets of London, Paris , Moscow or any other European city and ask the local people how many of them like these Blacks, Indians, Chinese etc . The answer would be none of them .

GarryB wrote:(This is NOT a democracy, this is Vlads forum... you guys as members do get a say, but not the final word.)

Fair enough . Stay with this forum and show me one intelligent comment made by a single black , chinese , indian member . Compare the comments of those guys with Western comments . And you can take it to the bank.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:38 pm

And developed the sub human primitive local culture in the process

Sup Hitler.

Your post comment is ironic, since every single Indian member here has made more contribution to the forum than your racist rants.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 pm

And developed the sub human primitive local culture in the process . It is well documented how the Anglican west took great pains in developing countries in Asia and Africa .

Sorry.... what?

These so called developing countries had huge empires when white people were hunter gatherers in europe.

A fact so embarrassing to the white people of Europe that they created a whole mythology of druids and other BS to hide the fact that they were so backward and primitive and living in mud huts when other cultures were building cities.

Most of the civilised western ideals and technology was pinched from the cultures they raped and pillaged.

What you call developing of countries in Asia and Africa actually were the father cultures of modern western society that was based on pinching anything of value including the slave labour and mineral and raw material wealth of the world and in the process destroying many local cultures and traditions to assimilate them into western culture in a subservient role of course. The fact that many natives suffered or even heaven forbid resisted just led to the use of force to subjugate them.

Yes, the white world is changing for all the wrong reasons . Walk down the streets of London, Paris , Moscow or any other European city and ask the local people how many of them like these Blacks, Indians, Chinese etc . The answer would be none of them .

Walk down any street in the rest of the world where the majority of the worlds population live and ask what sort of damage white people have done to the world and you had better make sure you try to fit in a few meals at regular intervals because you could die of starvation before they are finished telling you. Razz

Fair enough . Stay with this forum and show me one intelligent comment made by a single black , chinese , indian member . Compare the comments of those guys with Western comments . And you can take it to the bank.

First of all I find such questions offensive... to divide people I consider friends into the ethnic groups and then rate them on their contributions to the forum is just stupid.

Having said that Austin and Sujoy are both clearly Indian and are excellent contributors to this forum.

I try not to judge people at all, let alone rate them by the colour of their skin... the huge irony of course is that most of the white women I know lie out in the sun during summer to get a nice dark tan, while a group of Thai students that came to say with my sister for a few months and to allow them to carry more luggage back with them they left a lot of their bathroom stuff... soaps and shampoos and powders etc, and the labels of most of their products promised to make your skin look whiter. I asked them about this and in Thai culture dark skin means you are common/working class, while pale white skin is the preferred.

In central and south america most countries have natives and european descendants and it is the natives that are oppressed/working class in their own country. Now I am not saying that the descendants of the european colonial powers are not in their own country, but such divisions should actually be ignored if real progress is to be made.

Different white people have different beliefs and morals anyway, so what difference does it make to add a little colour?

BTW the invention of the printing press took the power of the written word away from the western church that was pretty much stifling what we now call democracy. Without the Chinese to invent the typeset Europe would be a real shthole.

Your post comment is ironic, since every single Indian member here has made more contribution to the forum than your racist rants.

x2

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:07 pm

NickM wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Comparing russia to great britain in this aspect is INSANE.

No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party.
    hahahahahhaha. Ever voted Yourself? Do Yo know how it works?
    And common, Russia was just a city and managed to conquer most of Asia and now You are complaining that Asians are comming here to work and live Very Happy It does say something about a country if there are people that want to live there

vK_man
    Private
    Private

Post  vK_man on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 pm

NickM wrote:
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party. So he is encouraging mass illegal immigration from Asia .

Former Louisiana Representative David Duke had written a book exactly on this issue. David Duke’s book had been sold openly in the main lobby of the Russian State Duma for 50 rubles. The first printing of 5,000 copies was almost sold out within several weeks. However , Putin banned that book throughout Russia less people get to know of this impending danger.

Take a look at the other Slavic countries in Europe . With the rise of the population of Romas and other Asians , Blacks there has been a steady decline in the local population and because of this the economy has suffered tremendously. A few years ago we could not think of recession in the West but because of immigration from third world states our economies are in doldrum.

If Putin still does NOT accept popular local sentiment the next Anders Brevik might well come from Russia.
    There isn't any mass illegal immigration to russia.These are myths by neo-nazis like Navalny. I think you spent too much time in Moscow.

With exception of Romas ,what other asians are there in slavic countries other than Russia???

vK_man
    Private
    Private

Post  vK_man on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Regular wrote:
    NickM wrote:
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party.
    And common, Russia was just a city and managed to conquer most of Asia and now You are complaining that Asians are comming here to work and live :DIt does say something about a country if there are people that want to live there
    I think too many white pride guys here. I don't mind white nationalism ,but then neo-nazis have extremely violent tendencies like muslims.That scares me a bit.

vK_man
    Private
    Private

Post  vK_man on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:40 pm

War&Peace wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Now you are worried that the white race might not remain pure, or become a minority in traditionally white regions
    Exactly . AND this has already happened or is happening right now . Asians and Blacks fail to integrate with Western culture . Therefore , they have imposed their own set of culture and in our case even a President who was elected only coz of Blacks and Asians.

Naturally local white Russians are protesting just like Whites in EU and the US .
    I think hindu indians and buddhist/confucionist-taoist chinese have integrated well.Its muslims and blacks(to some extent) who refuse to integrate.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:28 pm

vK_man wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    NickM wrote:
    And common, Russia was just a city and managed to conquer most of Asia and now You are complaining that Asians are comming here to work and live :DIt does say something about a country if there are people that want to live there
    I think too many white pride guys here. I don't mind white nationalism ,but then neo-nazis have extremely violent tendencies like muslims.That scares me a bit.

Did you just compare Muslims in general to Neo-Nazis?

Come on man.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 pm

vK_man wrote:
    NickM wrote:

There isn't any mass illegal immigration to russia.These are myths by neo-nazis like Navalny. I think you spent too much time in Moscow.

With exception of Romas ,what other asians are there in slavic countries other than Russia???

NickM seems to be convinced that Russia is being colonised by masses of 'Hindoo' immigrants while Eastern Europe is being flooded by blacks and asians.
    Very Happy 

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 am

Beware the buddists... they are the most dangerous as their belief in reincarnation means they have some very experienced suicide bombers!! jocolor 

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Crime in Moscow

Post  NickM on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Just like I thought . With the increase of illegal immigrants from countries like India , China and Middle East into Russia the law and order situation has gone to the dogs .

This would not have happened if Europeans only would have been allowed to come in .

RIA Novosti wrote:Moscow riot police faced off against an angry crowd in the Biryulyovo district of southern Moscow on Sunday night. The rioting began when protesters participating in an unauthorized rally headed towards an apartment building where Yegor Shcherbakov, a young man killed a few days ago, had lived.

A second group of protesters moved to the local vegetable warehouse, chanting nationalistic slogans, saying they wanted to force Shcherbakov’s murderer out of the vegetable warehouse where he was said to be hiding.
    The first group of protestors proceeded to erect barricades outside a local shopping center. The protestors overturned at least one car and threw a flare into the shopping center, causing the first floor to fill with smoke.

Riot police closed the roads leading to the area and formed a human chain around the vegetable market to deflect people from entering the area. Initial estimates show that around 3,000 people were involved in the conflict.
    Shcherbakov was killed on Oct. 9 while trying to defend his girlfriend from an assailant who approached them with a knife. The Russian Investigative Committee reported on Sunday that Shcherbakov’s murder had been referred to the Investigative Committee's Department for Investigating Grave Crimes.

"Eyewitnesses have been questioned. Police are searching for the assailant. The search is continuing," the Investigative Committee said.
    The entire police force of the city of Moscow has been put on high alert and Manezh Square outside the Kremlin has been closed. The square has traditionally been a popular place for protestors.

TAR-TASS has reported that Russian Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsevis  holding an emergency meeting in connection the incident. Yelena Kokotova, the acting spokeswoman for the Moscow Police, said that in addition to Kolokoltsev, Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev and Moscow police chief, Anatoly Yakunin are taking part in the meeting. Kokotova also said that some riot policemen had sought medical assistance.

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin’s press secretary Gulnara Penkova told reporters: "The mayor has instructed the law enforcement services to conduct a through probe and to detain YegorShcherbakov's killer,” adding "Those involved in the Biryulyovo unrest must be prosecuted in accordance with the law.”

Fights have also broken out between protestors and migrant workers due to rumors that Shcherbakov's murderer was a migrant. Lyudmila Alexeyeva, head of the Moscow Helsinki Group, issued a statement reacting to the assaults on migrants.
    "People must be calmed down, an operation to find the killer must be conducted and street violence must be prevented," she told Interfax on Sunday.

“What alarmed me is that people see non-Russians as the root of all troubles. Moscow is the capital city of a multiethnic state. It must be a multi-ethnic city by definition.

Alexeyeva continued: "It is interesting, why law enforcement personnel were absent in Biryulyovo. People who gathered in Biryulyovo were really aggressive, unlike those who filled Bolotnaya Square on May 6, 2012 [to protest for fair elections]. In Biryulyovo they overturned garbage bins and cars, and attacked policemen. Why do our law enforcement services deal rigorously with peaceful demonstrations and are not active enough where disturbances really occur?”
    The Russian Migrants Federation has urged representatives of ethnic communities to remain on alert in the wake of disturbances in southern Moscow.

"Attacks are likely in different parts of Moscow. Nationalists are in a very aggressive mood," Russian Migrants Federation President Mukhammad Amin told Interfax. “Migrants and foreign nationals "should stay away from public places.”
    He said the Moscow police are taking effective measures to bring the situation back to normal.
    So far 200 people have been detained in the Biryulyovo area and 60 in northeastern Moscow.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Do these retards protest as hard whenever a Russian is killed by another "Russian"?

Btw what Asian?

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:42 am

Just like I thought . With the increase of illegal immigrants from countries like India , China and Middle East into Russia the law and order situation has gone to the dogs .

This would not have happened if Europeans only would have been allowed to come in .
    By definition an ilegal immigrant is not someone who is allowed "in".

The article suggests the attacker was a migrant... it says nothing about his ethnicity or even that he was ilegal... what makes you think the attacker wasn't a white european?

Does rape not occur in Europe?

NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  NickM on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 pm

TR1 wrote:Btw what Asian?
    Asian - as in those people who come to Russia from Middle East , India , China , CIS . 99% of them are illegal.

GarryB wrote:The article suggests the attacker was a migrant... it says nothing about his ethnicity or even that he was ilegal... what makes you think the attacker wasn't a white european?
    Russian TV stations have reported that the person arrested by Moscow police was an Asian . Was this video .

http://rt.com/news/moscow-nationalists-killing-violence-142/

GarryB wrote:Does rape not occur in Europe?
    White men hardly rape in Europe . The cases of rape in UK and US pales into insignificance when you compare the stats for third world nations. Most rapes in the US & UK are committed by Blacks and Hispanics . It is widely known .

As Sa'iqa
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  As Sa'iqa on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:15 pm

In Sweden roughly 75% of all rapes are committed by migrants from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia etc.

Can anyone name a single western country in which massive influx of people from such places has not been accompanied by severe social strain? Is there a single country affected to a similar degree by Chinese or Vietnamese immigration?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:32 am

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am