Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Immigration implications on Russian society

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  par far on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 pm

sepheronx wrote:Is this a serious question?

It is, the foreign workers make a good chunk of the Russian economy and they should not be treated like this. And those kids and politicians in the video should be shamed because their grandparents died fighting the nazis.

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Uh huh. Moscow alone accounts for majority of immigrants. A youtube video doesnt prove anything other than retards exist everywhere. You should see videos of chechins in moscow or uzbeks, or vietnamese, etc.

And videos of hate speech and violence can be found everywhere. So whats your point?

Many immigrants also account for rise in crime, drug trade, black market, gangs, etc. In the end, idiots get arrested and average folk go about their lives.

kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  kvs on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:45 am

Coverage of Russia is always couched in apocalyptic terms. So a skinhead problem becomes a terminal social disease problem.
    There is lots of this sort of sh*t in the west, but the western media does not hype it up. In fact, it systematically ignores it
    as part of its job to create the image of a mythical paradise of peace and prosperity and human rights for all.

One thing that gets my goat is how the western media discovered all of Russia's 1990s crime problems towards the end of Putin's
    first term. When it became clear that Russia was no longer going to be subservient as under Yeltsin, the western propaganda
    machine started screaming about corruption and organized crime. A day late and a dollar short. In the real world, the 1990s
    crime peak was in major decline by 2004.

Asf
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  Asf on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am

Are these people(skinheads) growing in numbers?

there are no skinheads to speak of for about 10 years now (after many of their leaders got jailed in the middle of 2000s). And their style is out of trend now. 

Actually, there are little to no gangs now, trust me, I remember 90s with bunch of youth gangs terrorizing people in the outskirts of Moskow, Kazan, ect.

If you ask about nationalistic radicals, they keep distance from 'skinhead' image now, trying to look like intellectuals

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 am

Are all Russians like this?

Of course they are... every single one of them... all white people are like that.

That is why there are no... repeat zero migrant workers in any white country... they have all been eliminated.

What country are you from that has no skin head idiots?

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  par far on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 pm

I think that this is just western media hyping up anti-Russian videos. I just wanted to get you guys opinions, come to think of it, UK and USA has a bigger problem regarding this issue.

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm

par far wrote:I think that this is just western media hyping up anti-Russian videos. I just wanted to get you guys opinions, come to think of it, UK and USA has a bigger problem regarding this issue.

I dont think one country or other has a more neo nazi issue. But when it comes to racism, these other countries like in middle east and asia, do not like us whitys.

Racism is everywhere.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 am

The actions of the white empires of the last few centuries make such hatred justified towards whites in many cases in my opinion...

Perhaps if we started practising what we preached and living up to our own moral standards we might redeem ourselves... but how likely is that?

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Atleast russians have balls to do something when westerns can only moan on internet. Not that i particularry agree with people smashed in the streets, but last time i was in Moscow my fist were itching. Chimpanzees everywhere. Skinny unfed niggers with white girls(mostly ugly)
    You know what i always thought about that we are all equal. I was raised as international. But after living and working in uk i think that there is noth4ng worse than pakis, blacks, albanoids, romanoids and alike. My respect grew for chinese and indians as most of them proven to be gold amongst the shit.
    I say nazi youth in Russia is still better than young liberast fags or hipsters. Nazism is very popular amongst young patriotic people who drop it as soon as they get wiser

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 pm

political correctness is western concept. Everyone in Russia should understand and speak russian so there would no need for translator. They should not work or rent without permit. They should refrain from gatherings, culture propagation. Pregnant immigrants should pay for medical expences. Their kids will not get russian citenship, just the metrication. Immigrants should only come through job agencies where they are checked if they are healthy, dont have hiv, hep, tbc carriers and they don't have criminal record.
    After their contract expires they should extend it or leave. Immigrants who already worked in Russia for over 5 years can apply for citenship.
    Draconian laws should be implemented or Moscow will be filthy like London.
    Sorry for my rant im drunk. But more i travel more i meet people the more racist i become.

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Russia to Fingerprint Immigrants En Masse Starting Next Year

Russia will start fingerprinting immigrants en masse to prevent repeated entries by people who have been refused entry.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Russia will start fingerprinting immigrants en masse starting next year to prevent repeated entries by people who have been refused entry, local media reported Monday.

"This measure will help detect foreigners who try to sneak into the country using a new name after they were denied entry," a source in the Federal Migration Service told the Russian Izvestia newspaper.

Under existing regulations, migrant workers from countries that have a visa-free agreement with Moscow must have their fingerprints taken within 30 days after coming to Russia.

"It is unclear whether this measure will be applied to all foreigners," the source told Izvestia.

According to the information obtained by the outlet, all migrant entry points – around 400 of them across Russia – could soon be equipped with fingerprint scanners to facilitate migrant processing.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20151109/1029793791/russia-fingerprint-immigrants.html#ixzz3qzdV4BGI

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 am

Russian Parliament Calls for Migration Policy Changes

A draft decision to be adopted on Friday by the Federation Council and the State Duma says that the norms of international law and Russian legislation in particular must be improved in the migration policy sphere in order to prevent the spread of terrorism.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The norms of international law and Russian legislation in particular must be improved in the migration policy sphere in order to prevent the spread of terrorism, a draft decision to be adopted on Friday by the Federation Council and the State Duma (upper and lower houses of the Russian parliament) says.

"A reliable barrier should be put up at the state borders against the penetration of extremists into Russia," the document stresses.

According to the Russian parliament, an international exchange of information is also crucial in the prevention of terrorist attacks and joint measures are needed to cut off support to terrorist groups.

"Supplying terrorist groups with weapons, purchasing raw materials and objects of cultural value from them is complicity in their crimes that should be punished no less vigorously, than the actions of the militants themselves," the draft parliamentary document says.

On Monday, French President Francois Hollande called for a broad anti-terrorism coalition including the United States and Russia to tackle the threat of Islamic State (ISIL) radicals.

ISIL, which has ceased vast areas in Iraq and Syria, claimed responsibility for the November 13 terrorist attacks in Paris that killed 129 people, injuring over 300 others.

The rise of ISIL radicals in Syria is one of the main driving factors behind a major influx of refugees from the Middle East that Europe has been dealing with.

Ilya Rogachev, head of the Department for New Challenges and Threats (DNCT) at the Russian Foreign Ministry stressed in an interview with the Russian Kommersant newspaper that UN member-states must work on cutting off illegal oil trade carried out by ISIL, since it is a major source of their financing, according to the UN Security Council.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20151120/1030429241/russia-migration-policy-changes.html#ixzz3rzk9qS00

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:41 pm