Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
Isos
jhelb
PapaDragon
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
George1
AlfaT8
ahmedfire
AbsoluteZero
Werewolf
NickM
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
Asf
kvs
par far
Firebird
flamming_python
Rpg type 7v
Viktor
collegeboy16
Hachimoto
vK_man
BTRfan
macedonian
NationalRus
As Sa'iqa
Sujoy
sepheronx
Pyrrus
Deep Throat
Regular
Shadåw
TR1
SWAT Pointman
War&Peace
KomissarBojanchev
41 posters

Immigration implications on Russian society

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Immigration implications on Russian society - Page 3 Empty Re: Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  sepheronx Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm

I could apply for it, but what good would that do me? I'll visit Russia to see family that still lives there, but I have no reason to live there as my skills are not needed. They need specific skills, and there is a lack of them in many countries. Indians go to Russia to study, but many do not stay. If they are getting it paid for by tax payers, they are steeling from Russia. If they are paying for it, then good on them. If Russia pays more for engineers and scientists, then they may not find an issue when in need.

People from slavic and germanic countries will have it easier in Russia. People from latin America may also find it pretty decent due to some historical ties. But thats about it. I wouldnt really bring in lots of Muslims.
    vK_man

Immigration implications on Russian society - Page 3 Empty Re: Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm

sepheronx wrote:I could apply for it, but what good would that do me? I'll visit Russia to see family that still lives there, but I have no reason to live there as my skills are not needed. They need specific skills, and there is a lack of them in many countries. Indians go to Russia to study, but many do not stay. If they are getting it paid for by tax payers, they are steeling from Russia. If they are paying for it, then good on them. If Russia pays more for engineers and scientists, then they may not find an issue when in need.

People from slavic and germanic countries will have it easier in Russia. People from latin America may also find it pretty decent due to some historical ties. But thats about it. I wouldnt really bring in lots of Muslims.
    Indians pay for it.Plus there are racial and neo-nazi lynching dangers strong in Moscow. Many Indians have considered Russia for business opportunities ,but are fearful because of the neo-nazi presence in some of metropolitans.

And on muslim point ,I agree.Muslims when in majority tend to start listening to mullahs too much and big trouble starts then.
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Firebird wrote:I think if its ultra skilled people ( I mean like scientific geniuses etc) in very small numbers it doesn't matter that much where they are from... to some extent - in terms of working with them.

The problem comes when they have 16kids who become radical islamist maniacs etc...

But I think CIS countries like Belarus, the Eastern part of the Ukraine etc are the natural alliance. Then Slavic countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Cz Rep -some of which used to be part of Russia anyway (I'm thinking bits of Poland etc). Then Central Asian CIS (which has an affinity, but also a potential problem with some Islamics etc). Some western Europeans could potentially emigrate and integrate.
    But integration is vital.

But its all dependent on numbers. I mean some Russians in the F East have some Chinese/Mongol blood,and are true Russians. But I dont think anyone would want 20m Chinese emigrating to Russia...

Putin makes sense in making it easier for people of Imperial Russian descent to emigrate to Russia.
    These people will have blood ties, affinity and hopefully patriotism/pride in Russia.

I hope Russia doesn't fall into the idiotic trap that W Europe has fallen into. Britain, France and places are building up massive problems. Russia still has a national unity in many ways, and long may it continue.
    Britain ,France,Sweden brought in too many wahabbi muslims. Russia on the other hand has banned quran recently,till extremist quotes against kafirs are removed.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 pm

I hear crossmix info regarding skinhead issues. Just stay out of areas where they thrive. You'll never be able to stay away from them forever, not even in Canada (I hate it when skinheads call me brother and what not, and thank god they dont know im married to a punjabi or I would be dead). I hear places like irkutsk, tomsk, omsk are great places to live and work, as pay rates are pretty high (in some things), people are decent and living conditions are good. Problem is with big big cities like st pete and moscow is that it attracts everyone of all types, including the bad.

If I had a choice, it would be irkutsk. High tech jobs seem to be popping up there as well, so some real good money can made. And I met some of the nicest Russians here, that are from Irkutsk.
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 pm

NickM wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Comparing russia to great britain in this aspect is INSANE.
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party. So he is encouraging mass illegal immigration from Asia .

Former Louisiana Representative David Duke had written a book exactly on this issue. David Duke’s book had been sold openly in the main lobby of the Russian State Duma for 50 rubles. The first printing of 5,000 copies was almost sold out within several weeks. However , Putin banned that book throughout Russia less people get to know of this impending danger.

Take a look at the other Slavic countries in Europe . With the rise of the population of Romas and other Asians , Blacks there has been a steady decline in the local population and because of this the economy has suffered tremendously. A few years ago we could not think of recession in the West but because of immigration from third world states our economies are in doldrum.

If Putin still does NOT accept popular local sentiment the next Anders Brevik might well come from Russia.
    There isn't any mass illegal immigration to russia.These are myths by neo-nazis like Navalny. I think you spent too much time in Moscow.

With exception of Romas ,what other asians are there in slavic countries other than Russia???

vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Regular wrote:
    NickM wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Comparing russia to great britain in this aspect is INSANE.
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party.
    hahahahahhaha. Ever voted Yourself? Do Yo know how it works?
    And common, Russia was just a city and managed to conquer most of Asia and now You are complaining that Asians are comming here to work and live :DIt does say something about a country if there are people that want to live there
    I think too many white pride guys here. I don't mind white nationalism ,but then neo-nazis have extremely violent tendencies like muslims.That scares me a bit.

vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:40 pm

War&Peace wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Now you are worried that the white race might not remain pure, or become a minority in traditionally white regions
    Exactly . AND this has already happened or is happening right now . Asians and Blacks fail to integrate with Western culture . Therefore , they have imposed their own set of culture and in our case even a President who was elected only coz of Blacks and Asians.

Naturally local white Russians are protesting just like Whites in EU and the US .
    I think hindu indians and buddhist/confucionist-taoist chinese have integrated well.Its muslims and blacks(to some extent) who refuse to integrate.
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 pm

sepheronx wrote:I hear crossmix info regarding skinhead issues. Just stay out of areas where they thrive. You'll never be able to stay away from them forever, not even in Canada (I hate it when skinheads call me brother and what not, and thank god they dont know im married to a punjabi or I would be dead). I hear places like irkutsk, tomsk, omsk are great places to live and work, as pay rates are pretty high (in some things), people are decent and living conditions are good. Problem is with big big cities like st pete and moscow is that it attracts everyone of all types, including the bad.

If I had a choice, it would be irkutsk. High tech jobs seem to be popping up there as well, so some real good money can made. And I met some of the nicest Russians here, that are from Irkutsk.
    You are married to punjabi woman?

I am punjabi.Clean shaven sikh ,though I am very fair complexioned and mistaken for iranian or kashmiri by many.

Congrats .welcome 
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:44 pm

sepheronx wrote:I hear crossmix info regarding skinhead issues. Just stay out of areas where they thrive. You'll never be able to stay away from them forever, not even in Canada (I hate it when skinheads call me brother and what not, and thank god they dont know im married to a punjabi or I would be dead). I hear places like irkutsk, tomsk, omsk are great places to live and work, as pay rates are pretty high (in some things), people are decent and living conditions are good. Problem is with big big cities like st pete and moscow is that it attracts everyone of all types, including the bad.

I heard Volgograd is good and has significant old communist/stalinist types.Is that true?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:24 pm

You can find all communist types everywhere--- they are the old geezers left over from Soviet times.

Not so popular with anyone else.

Funny thing happened, during USSR, my late grandfather, May Allah/Jesus/Moses/Uncle Stalin/Obama bless his soul, listened to radio America all that jazz. Overnight, USSR collapses, he becomes a communist hahaha!
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:28 pm

vK_man wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    NickM wrote:
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party.
    hahahahahhaha. Ever voted Yourself? Do Yo know how it works?
    And common, Russia was just a city and managed to conquer most of Asia and now You are complaining that Asians are comming here to work and live :DIt does say something about a country if there are people that want to live there
    I think too many white pride guys here. I don't mind white nationalism ,but then neo-nazis have extremely violent tendencies like muslims.That scares me a bit.

Did you just compare Muslims in general to Neo-Nazis?

Come on man.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 pm

vK_man wrote:
    NickM wrote:
    No not insane . Putin is winning elections because the Asian illegal immigrants are voting for him & his party. So he is encouraging mass illegal immigration from Asia .

Former Louisiana Representative David Duke had written a book exactly on this issue. David Duke’s book had been sold openly in the main lobby of the Russian State Duma for 50 rubles. The first printing of 5,000 copies was almost sold out within several weeks. However , Putin banned that book throughout Russia less people get to know of this impending danger.

Take a look at the other Slavic countries in Europe . With the rise of the population of Romas and other Asians , Blacks there has been a steady decline in the local population and because of this the economy has suffered tremendously. A few years ago we could not think of recession in the West but because of immigration from third world states our economies are in doldrum.

If Putin still does NOT accept popular local sentiment the next Anders Brevik might well come from Russia.
    There isn't any mass illegal immigration to russia.These are myths by neo-nazis like Navalny. I think you spent too much time in Moscow.

With exception of Romas ,what other asians are there in slavic countries other than Russia???

NickM seems to be convinced that Russia is being colonised by masses of 'Hindoo' immigrants while Eastern Europe is being flooded by blacks and asians.
    Very Happy 
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 pm

vK_man wrote:

I heard Volgograd is good and has significant old communist/stalinist types.Is that true?
    If you want to find communists all you need to do is take a trip to Brussels.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 am

Beware the buddists... they are the most dangerous as their belief in reincarnation means they have some very experienced suicide bombers!! jocolor 
    Hachimoto

Post  Hachimoto Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 am

The first thing to ask is what opportunities in Russia for those immigrants?

High skilled immigrant you don't allow them to come, you should attract them.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 am

Hachimoto wrote:The first thing to ask is what opportunities in Russia for those immigrants?

High skilled immigrant you don't allow them to come, you should attract them.

If I could be in lawful possession of my guns, my truck, and have my cats, and finally my books, I'd move to Russia tomorrow.

If Russia wants to attract professionals from the USA, they should modify their self-defense laws and ease up on the gun restrictions, that would appeal to a lot of conservative type Americans. Leftist type Americans probably won't move to Russia because they see Putin as some sort of slur, "fascist," "nationalist," "nazi," "hater," "homophobe," etc.
    NickM
    NickM

Immigration implications on Russian society - Page 3 Empty Crime in Moscow

Post  NickM Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Just like I thought . With the increase of illegal immigrants from countries like India , China and Middle East into Russia the law and order situation has gone to the dogs .

This would not have happened if Europeans only would have been allowed to come in .

RIA Novosti wrote:Moscow riot police faced off against an angry crowd in the Biryulyovo district of southern Moscow on Sunday night. The rioting began when protesters participating in an unauthorized rally headed towards an apartment building where Yegor Shcherbakov, a young man killed a few days ago, had lived.

A second group of protesters moved to the local vegetable warehouse, chanting nationalistic slogans, saying they wanted to force Shcherbakov’s murderer out of the vegetable warehouse where he was said to be hiding.
    The first group of protestors proceeded to erect barricades outside a local shopping center. The protestors overturned at least one car and threw a flare into the shopping center, causing the first floor to fill with smoke.

Riot police closed the roads leading to the area and formed a human chain around the vegetable market to deflect people from entering the area. Initial estimates show that around 3,000 people were involved in the conflict.
    Shcherbakov was killed on Oct. 9 while trying to defend his girlfriend from an assailant who approached them with a knife. The Russian Investigative Committee reported on Sunday that Shcherbakov’s murder had been referred to the Investigative Committee's Department for Investigating Grave Crimes.

"Eyewitnesses have been questioned. Police are searching for the assailant. The search is continuing," the Investigative Committee said.
    The entire police force of the city of Moscow has been put on high alert and Manezh Square outside the Kremlin has been closed. The square has traditionally been a popular place for protestors.

TAR-TASS has reported that Russian Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsevis  holding an emergency meeting in connection the incident. Yelena Kokotova, the acting spokeswoman for the Moscow Police, said that in addition to Kolokoltsev, Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev and Moscow police chief, Anatoly Yakunin are taking part in the meeting. Kokotova also said that some riot policemen had sought medical assistance.

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin’s press secretary Gulnara Penkova told reporters: "The mayor has instructed the law enforcement services to conduct a through probe and to detain YegorShcherbakov's killer,” adding "Those involved in the Biryulyovo unrest must be prosecuted in accordance with the law.”

Fights have also broken out between protestors and migrant workers due to rumors that Shcherbakov's murderer was a migrant. Lyudmila Alexeyeva, head of the Moscow Helsinki Group, issued a statement reacting to the assaults on migrants.
    "People must be calmed down, an operation to find the killer must be conducted and street violence must be prevented," she told Interfax on Sunday.

“What alarmed me is that people see non-Russians as the root of all troubles. Moscow is the capital city of a multiethnic state. It must be a multi-ethnic city by definition.

Alexeyeva continued: "It is interesting, why law enforcement personnel were absent in Biryulyovo. People who gathered in Biryulyovo were really aggressive, unlike those who filled Bolotnaya Square on May 6, 2012 [to protest for fair elections]. In Biryulyovo they overturned garbage bins and cars, and attacked policemen. Why do our law enforcement services deal rigorously with peaceful demonstrations and are not active enough where disturbances really occur?”
    The Russian Migrants Federation has urged representatives of ethnic communities to remain on alert in the wake of disturbances in southern Moscow.

"Attacks are likely in different parts of Moscow. Nationalists are in a very aggressive mood," Russian Migrants Federation President Mukhammad Amin told Interfax. “Migrants and foreign nationals "should stay away from public places.”
    He said the Moscow police are taking effective measures to bring the situation back to normal.
    So far 200 people have been detained in the Biryulyovo area and 60 in northeastern Moscow.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Do these retards protest as hard whenever a Russian is killed by another "Russian"?

Btw what Asian?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:42 am

Just like I thought . With the increase of illegal immigrants from countries like India , China and Middle East into Russia the law and order situation has gone to the dogs .

This would not have happened if Europeans only would have been allowed to come in .
    By definition an ilegal immigrant is not someone who is allowed "in".

The article suggests the attacker was a migrant... it says nothing about his ethnicity or even that he was ilegal... what makes you think the attacker wasn't a white european?

Does rape not occur in Europe?
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 pm

TR1 wrote:Btw what Asian?
    Asian - as in those people who come to Russia from Middle East , India , China , CIS . 99% of them are illegal.

GarryB wrote:The article suggests the attacker was a migrant... it says nothing about his ethnicity or even that he was ilegal... what makes you think the attacker wasn't a white european?
    Russian TV stations have reported that the person arrested by Moscow police was an Asian . Was this video .

http://rt.com/news/moscow-nationalists-killing-violence-142/

GarryB wrote:Does rape not occur in Europe?
    White men hardly rape in Europe . The cases of rape in UK and US pales into insignificance when you compare the stats for third world nations. Most rapes in the US & UK are committed by Blacks and Hispanics . It is widely known .

As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:15 pm

In Sweden roughly 75% of all rapes are committed by migrants from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia etc.

Can anyone name a single western country in which massive influx of people from such places has not been accompanied by severe social strain? Is there a single country affected to a similar degree by Chinese or Vietnamese immigration?
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:28 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:In Sweden roughly 75% of all rapes are committed by migrants from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia etc.

Can anyone name a single western country in which massive influx of people from such places has not been accompanied by severe social strain? Is there a single country affected to a similar degree by Chinese or Vietnamese immigration?
    Yes, that's precisely the point . These bloody Asians & Africans should be kicked back to their own countries .

Ok late here in the UK I hear Hindoos call themselves British Indians , Chinese call themselves British Chinese . I mean WTF ...whoever told you guys you are Brits ? Just a bunch of scumbags from India , China and other such shit hole countries who have taken over the whole of Europe .
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:45 pm

But the Chinese (and other immigrants from East Asia) are a high-achieving group with BELOW average crime rates - which cannot be said about Blacks, Indians etc.
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:02 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:But the Chinese (and other immigrants from East Asia) are a high-achieving group with BELOW average crime rates - which cannot be said about Blacks, Indians etc.
    "High achieving" is a relative term . High achievement against whom ....Brits , certainly NOT . I'll wager their high achievement is against their own kind ....... other Asians , black etc .

Below average crime rate my ass . The only thing below average about them is their IQ .

Significant number of people coming to the UK from Asia , Africa and Eastern Europe are a bunch of low life criminals .
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 pm

British Chinese men and women also rank very highly in terms of receiving wages well above the national median but are less likely to receive a higher net weekly income than any other ethnic group. British Chinese men earn the highest median wage for any ethnic group with £12.70 earned per hour, followed by the medians for White British men at £11.40, and Multiracial Britons at £11.30 and British Indian men at £11.20. British Chinese women also earn the highest median wage for any ethnic group third only to Black Caribbean women and Multiracial Briton women with a median wage of £10.21 earned per hour.
    If I had to choose between accepting immigrants from the Middle East/Africa/Central Asia and East Asia (China, Vietnam, Korea etc.) - I would chose East Asia. East Asians are a productive members of society and their immigration isn't associated with massive surge in crime rates.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am