Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Immigration implications on Russian society

Viktor

Re: Immigration implications on Russian society

Post  Viktor on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 am

Firebird wrote:For directors of Eurppean businesses its quite a hassle to travel around Russia. Infact, probably easier to get citizenship in some cases...  :/

Well for that reason only Russia has been trying to struck a deal with EU on visa free travel for ages. EU is the one to blame for delays.

Firebird

Over 530,000 immigration law abusers banned from entering Russia

Post  Firebird on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:51 am

Viktor wrote:
    Firebird wrote:For directors of Eurppean businesses its quite a hassle to travel around Russia. Infact, probably easier to get citizenship in some cases...  :/

Well for that reason only Russia has been trying to struck a deal with EU on visa free travel for ages. EU is the one to blame for delays.
    Yeah, I've heard that too. Its a shame tho. (Altho there is a security issue with certain sections of certain countries.  They were saying it would be sorted in 2013, then 2014... so I wonder when.

America requires visas from the EU, but its much simpler. Maybe that would be the solution for EU-CIS visas?

par far

Gangs - Moscow

Post  par far on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:15 pm

I was just looking around on youtube and came across this video, I would like opinions about what they think about this.

Are all Russians like this?

Are these people(skinheads) growing in numbers?

What is the government doing about this?

Are attack on foreigners growing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alwX1NPTnQ
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Is this a serious question?

par far

Post  par far on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 pm

sepheronx wrote:Is this a serious question?

It is, the foreign workers make a good chunk of the Russian economy and they should not be treated like this. And those kids and politicians in the video should be shamed because their grandparents died fighting the nazis.
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Uh huh. Moscow alone accounts for majority of immigrants. A youtube video doesnt prove anything other than retards exist everywhere. You should see videos of chechins in moscow or uzbeks, or vietnamese, etc.

And videos of hate speech and violence can be found everywhere. So whats your point?

Many immigrants also account for rise in crime, drug trade, black market, gangs, etc. In the end, idiots get arrested and average folk go about their lives.
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:45 am

Coverage of Russia is always couched in apocalyptic terms. So a skinhead problem becomes a terminal social disease problem.
    There is lots of this sort of sh*t in the west, but the western media does not hype it up. In fact, it systematically ignores it
    as part of its job to create the image of a mythical paradise of peace and prosperity and human rights for all.

One thing that gets my goat is how the western media discovered all of Russia's 1990s crime problems towards the end of Putin's
    first term. When it became clear that Russia was no longer going to be subservient as under Yeltsin, the western propaganda
    machine started screaming about corruption and organized crime. A day late and a dollar short. In the real world, the 1990s
    crime peak was in major decline by 2004.

Asf

Post  Asf on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am

Are these people(skinheads) growing in numbers?

there are no skinheads to speak of for about 10 years now (after many of their leaders got jailed in the middle of 2000s). And their style is out of trend now. 

Actually, there are little to no gangs now, trust me, I remember 90s with bunch of youth gangs terrorizing people in the outskirts of Moskow, Kazan, ect.

If you ask about nationalistic radicals, they keep distance from 'skinhead' image now, trying to look like intellectuals
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 am

Are all Russians like this?

Of course they are... every single one of them... all white people are like that.

That is why there are no... repeat zero migrant workers in any white country... they have all been eliminated.

What country are you from that has no skin head idiots?

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

par far

Post  par far on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 pm

I think that this is just western media hyping up anti-Russian videos. I just wanted to get you guys opinions, come to think of it, UK and USA has a bigger problem regarding this issue.
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm

par far wrote:I think that this is just western media hyping up anti-Russian videos. I just wanted to get you guys opinions, come to think of it, UK and USA has a bigger problem regarding this issue.

I dont think one country or other has a more neo nazi issue. But when it comes to racism, these other countries like in middle east and asia, do not like us whitys.

Racism is everywhere.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 am

The actions of the white empires of the last few centuries make such hatred justified towards whites in many cases in my opinion...

Perhaps if we started practising what we preached and living up to our own moral standards we might redeem ourselves... but how likely is that?

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    Regular

Post  Regular on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Atleast russians have balls to do something when westerns can only moan on internet. Not that i particularry agree with people smashed in the streets, but last time i was in Moscow my fist were itching. Chimpanzees everywhere. Skinny unfed niggers with white girls(mostly ugly)
    You know what i always thought about that we are all equal. I was raised as international. But after living and working in uk i think that there is noth4ng worse than pakis, blacks, albanoids, romanoids and alike. My respect grew for chinese and indians as most of them proven to be gold amongst the shit.
    I say nazi youth in Russia is still better than young liberast fags or hipsters. Nazism is very popular amongst young patriotic people who drop it as soon as they get wiser
    Regular

Post  Regular on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 pm

political correctness is western concept. Everyone in Russia should understand and speak russian so there would no need for translator. They should not work or rent without permit. They should refrain from gatherings, culture propagation. Pregnant immigrants should pay for medical expences. Their kids will not get russian citenship, just the metrication. Immigrants should only come through job agencies where they are checked if they are healthy, dont have hiv, hep, tbc carriers and they don't have criminal record.
    After their contract expires they should extend it or leave. Immigrants who already worked in Russia for over 5 years can apply for citenship.
    Draconian laws should be implemented or Moscow will be filthy like London.
    Sorry for my rant im drunk. But more i travel more i meet people the more racist i become.
    AbsoluteZero

Post  AbsoluteZero on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:04 pm

I was just wondering, does Russia have a re-Christianization (russian orthodox) program for immigrants and people of other faiths in Russia and in former soviet states? I believe it will help boost Russian influence and make the future re incorporation of the near abroad back to the Russian federation

As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:35 pm

AbsoluteZero wrote:I was just wondering, does Russia have a re-Christianization (russian orthodox) program for immigrants and people of other faiths in Russia and in former soviet states? I believe it will help boost Russian influence and make the future re incorporation of the near abroad back to the Russian federation
    It should have such a program.
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:44 pm

AbsoluteZero wrote:I was just wondering, does Russia have a re-Christianization (russian orthodox) program for immigrants and people of other faiths in Russia and in former soviet states? I believe it will help boost Russian influence and make the future re incorporation of the near abroad back to the Russian federation

Ridiculous. That won't make people happy at all. This the 21st century ffs.
    AbsoluteZero

Post  AbsoluteZero on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:19 pm

TR1 wrote:

Ridiculous. That won't make people happy at all. This the 21st century ffs.

But look at Saudi Arabia, they have financed mosques, dawah centres, islamic cultural centres etc and look how much this helped in spreading the mohammedan ideology
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I don't want to be anything like Saudi Arabia.

And they have had success in regions that have been war-town and feel marginalized post USSR collapse. I can assure you Orthodox attempts would NOT work in those areas, since they are associated with the ruling, far away authority.
    AbsoluteZero

Post  AbsoluteZero on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:56 pm

TR1 wrote:I don't want to be anything like Saudi Arabia.

And they have had success in regions that have been war-town and feel marginalized post USSR collapse. I can assure you Orthodox attempts would NOT work in those areas, since they are associated with the ruling, far away authority.

If re-Christianization doesnt work then maybe at least make efforts for de-Islamization of Russia and the near abroad. It is undeniable that the Mohammedan ideology poses a big threat not just to Russia but also the West and the rest of the non Izlamic world.

What do you suggest?
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:56 pm

"Christianisation" sounds like morbid joke to me, we currently and in past 8 years have seen what Christianisation has brought from US, UK, Spain and even Germany killing of tribes and wiping even some out by giving them mercury in vaccines all for the mighty flying spagetti monster.

Would be glad to see less of this retarded religion indoctrination especially on soil and in regions where this religions never have originated from, not our religions never was and never will be it only against us.

If re-Christianization doesnt work then maybe at least make efforts for de-Islamization of Russia and the near abroad. It is undeniable that the Mohammedan ideology poses a big threat not just to Russia but also the West and the rest of the non Izlamic world.

What do you suggest?

Easy, education and constantly reduction of religious indoctrination of new generations, forbidding defacto only reinforces such religous behavior and indoctrination it needs to be made loose from the people and loosed up from their culture and traditions and acted as what it is a social constructed supersticious believes, education of scientific knowledge is one of the major factors that will loose peoples minds from this mystical religious nonsense believes and see things like they are.

Last edited by Werewolf on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:58 pm

AbsoluteZero wrote:

What do you suggest?

Kavkaz had Islam for many years without any real problems. Wahhabism is a problem. Islam is not.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 am

Kavkaz had Islam for many years without any real problems. Wahhabism is a problem. Islam is not.

I agree Wahhabism is the problem, not Islam.

ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 pm

AbsoluteZero wrote:

What do you suggest?

Man , you should apply for a job in washington post Twisted Evil
    AlfaT8

I was just wondering, does Russia have a re-Christianization

Post  AlfaT8 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 pm

ahmedfire wrote:
    AbsoluteZero wrote:

What do you suggest?

Man , you should apply for a job in washington post Twisted Evil
    I second that. pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm