Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Stealthflanker
ArgentinaGuard
Rodion_Romanovic
Hole
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
ahmedfire
Krepost
Kiko
xeno
higurashihougi
PhSt
lancelot
nomadski
sentinel112
SeigSoloyvov
Lapain
calripson
lyle6
galicije83
AMCXXL
VARGR198
Sujoy
LMFS
The-thing-next-door
Big_Gazza
pavi
Airbornewolf
Belisarius
TMA1
d_taddei2
mnztr
dionis
Isos
sepheronx
Arkanghelsk
PapaDragon
Mir
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
Scorpius
Regular
GarryB
Karl Haushofer
Arrow
George1
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
kvs
GunshipDemocracy
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
ALAMO
Eugenio Argentina
59 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55

Post  Scorpius Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:22 pm

Last night, the Russian Aerospace Forces launched a group attack on electric power facilities, the gas industry, assembly and testing sites for unmanned boats in Ukraine. The work of Ukrainian enterprises for the manufacture and repair of weapons and military equipment is disorganized. We collected these and other news in the course of conducting our own from a new briefing by the Russian Ministry of Defense:

The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost up to 300 soldiers in the Donetsk direction during the day;

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the areas of Potikhonovo and Dugout of the Kharkiv region destroyed up to 40 military APU, MLRS Vampire and Mars;

The losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the South Donets direction amounted to 140 military personnel per day;

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation improved the position along the front edge in the Avdiivka direction and repelled 9 counterattacks by the assault groups of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - 360 military, two tanks and five armored vehicles;

140 military personnel and the M777 artillery system were lost in the Kupyansk direction of the AFU during the day

Russian air defense systems shot down 172 Ukrainian drones, 11 Storm Shadow cruise missiles, three Neptune anti-ship missiles, four MALD aircraft guided missiles and 33 rockets during the day;

In total, 577 aircraft, 270 helicopters, 16,908 UAVs, 489 SAMs, 15,587 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,256 MLRS combat vehicles, 8,514 field artillery and mortars guns, as well as 20153 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed since the beginning of the war.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, JohninMK and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:44 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:I see that there are many here who like to criticize others for what they publish, but they do not take the trouble to read carefully, since I see that they are repeating things published by me a few minutes ago.

Shocked

If that was aimed at me you may have missed that some of my posts are designed to expand , where I can, the information previously posted by others, including you.

Unlike you, with a serious case of posting diarrhoea, I do take a great deal of trouble building my posts, often from multiple sources, leading to a situation where others, including you, post on the subject whilst I am still working on a more comprehensive post.

Also, can I suggest that you credit the source of your information more often as the way you post it can look as if it is your words rather than those of others'?

PapaDragon likes this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:59 pm

Eugenio Argentina

Just repeating Garry's words from the now other thread about the comment on your posting strategy.

What you may be doing may be within the rules but it sure as Hell it pisses off some of us, who have been here a lot longer than you.

Please take his advice.

I am not encouraging this, I am just saying it is not against the rules as such.

Perhaps instead of posting a new post if you recently posted perhaps edit your previous post and add the new post...

Or collect a few posts together and post them in one post.

But having said that lots of individual posts that are on topic is not against the rules.

PapaDragon likes this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:08 pm

Worth reposting. The whirlwind is back, with a vengeance.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55 - Page 3 GJa-JHNXkAABBvZ?format=jpg&name=small

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:12 pm

This is a post relevant to Russia's campaign to make it difficult for the UAF to operate F-16. Hadn't really thought about the problems in landing, just takeoff.

Unclean
    @CoyoteUnclean

Asked one of my Aviation Ground Support instructors (MSgt, 22 yrs in service) about F16s working out of expeditionary fields.

His response: "Yes they can. But if you think F-18s are hard to get to come land in austere locations…F-16s are your worse nightmare, they are all about those massive secured airfields."

8:16 AM · Mar 24, 2024
    ·
    Views

Calcifer🔥
    @itsmecalcifers

I heard the same from an ex-Rafale pilot. F-16s are very fragile and require clean airfields.

9:27 AM · Mar 24, 2024
    ·
    Views

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:20 pm

@ArmchairW

Am I the only person who's noticed the Kinzhal turning from being unobtainium to a fairly common munition?

Dick Coomer
    @DickCoomer
    Streamlined production and logistics. One of the perks of being a real country like Russia and not an over-leveraged, de-industrialized loan center masquerading a country like America.
    8:16 AM · Mar 24, 2024
    ·
    Views

Кришна Юшкевич ☦🇷🇺
    @slavpowered
    Also seeing more double taps lately too

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:25 pm

Тоби айоделе -Tboy🇳🇬🇷🇺
    @TobiAyodele
    🇷🇺🇺🇦 ⚡ The Russian armed forces hit the Ukrainian Air Force Martynovka airfield in the Nikolaev region and hit two Ukrainian Su-24s there, which were hitting Sevastopol that night, said coordinator of the Nikolaev underground Sergei Lebedev

njabulo sibiya 🇿🇦
    @njabulo__sibiya
    If correct it means there's only 8 or less SU-24 bombers left, recorded conversation of German air force chief planning an attack on the Kerch bridge stated Ukraine had 10 bombers left at the time

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:28 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦 According to the data, the arrivals were:
    1. On fuel and lubricants warehouses and hangars.
    2. At the airfield and air defense, which is located a little outside the city, guarding an important transshipment base or some “workshops” for the production of “something”.
    3. On energy/gas infrastructure
    4. There was a certain training center near the airfield. Over the past month, a lot of people have been brought in and taken away (perhaps there is a training center/training ground there).

Locals report that there are a lot of ambulances around the city.

This is similar but expanded with crediting

MD
    @distant_earth83
    Tonight, our missile briefly entered Polish airspace, where after a 40-second maneuver, it proceeded towards the city of Stryi in the Lviv region of Ukraine. According to objective monitoring data, the impact of the 20 missiles was as follows:
    1. Targeting warehouses and hangars storing fuel for the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
    2. Targeting the airport and air defense systems located just outside the city, guarding an important logistics base and manufacturing facilities, likely related to the assembly of F-16 aircraft.
    3. Targeting the energy and gas infrastructure supplying the Lviv region.
    4. A training center for personnel near the airport.

Locals report a high volume of ambulances in the city, collecting blood, and ongoing evacuation of bodies. Firefighters are struggling to extinguish a fire near the airport.

Source: https://t.me/condottieros/3

d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:29 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Eugenio Argentina wrote:I see that there are many here who like to criticize others for what they publish, but they do not take the trouble to read carefully, since I see that they are repeating things published by me a few minutes ago.

Shocked

If that was aimed at me you may have missed that some of my posts are designed to expand , where I can, the information previously posted by others, including you.

Unlike you, with a serious case of posting diarrhoea, I do take a great deal of trouble building my posts, often from multiple sources, leading to a situation where others, including you, post on the subject whilst I am still working on a more comprehensive post.

Also, can I suggest that you credit the source of your information more often as the way you post it can look as if it is your words rather than those of others'?

Specifically I was referring to your publication, but I did not quote it so as not to overload the thread so much.
    What I was referring to, more specifically, is that if many complain about my way of publishing, let them do it with everyone, not just one. More than anything it served as an example to me, not that it was a personal attack.
    In general I put the links of what I publish, many are from Telegram, but some on the forum have said that they don't like it, because they can't see it.
    The sources I use are 4 or 5 from pro-Russian and pro-Palestinian channels, which are generally quite right. By entering one of the links, you can see the source from which they come.
    Sometimes I post often, since there is breaking news that warrants it. Something that everyone generally does.
    As happened when the Special Operation began in Ukraine, or on October 7 in Palestine. Or the recent attack in Moscow.
    Over time, the publications become slower.

Cool

PapaDragon dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:05 pm

dana
    @dana916
    ❗ 🇷🇺🇺🇦 About the combined strike of the Ukrainian Armed Forces on Sevastopol and Crimea

The very next day after the terrorist attack in Moscow, Ukrainian formations carried out a massive combined attack on the Crimean Peninsula, in which at least 12 tactical aircraft were involved.

Nine aircraft (presumably Su-24M and Su-27) took off from Starokonstantinov, two MiG-29 from the Uman airfield and another Su-27 from Mirgorod. After reaching the line in Zatoka , Novaya Odessa and Snigirevka, Storm Shadow/SCALP, ADM-160 and Neptune missiles were launched.

🔻Sevastopol was subjected to the most large-scale attack. Two missiles tried to hit the warship parking lot. The targets were shot down, but debris fell in the area of the pier in Sevastopol Bay; no serious damage was recorded.

▪The use of SCALP cruise missiles was noted at the ship repair yard. The warhead of one of the missiles did not fire, and the second hit the pier. There is currently no data on the nature of the damage, but the absence of any smoke may indicate that the fire was quickly localized.

❗This time the AFU began to strike the civilian infrastructure of Sevastopol. The targets were two apartment buildings and two municipalities. The hits killed one civilian and injured four others.

▪Two more Storms were used to attack a building previously used by the Black Sea Fleet in the central part of the city. However, it was empty, so apart from physical damage to the infrastructure, there were no casualties.

▪The same can be said about the Cossack Bay area. Ukrainian channels talked all night about monstrous arrivals, but the rocket fell in a field not far from the special operations forces training ground. There were no casualties.

🔻Black Sea came under attack in the west of Crimea. First, the Ukrainian Armed Forces intended to hit the barracks with four aircraft-type drones. The UAVs flew at an extremely low altitude, but were shot down by air defense crews.

A little later, several Neptune anti-ship missiles were fired from the Odessa region, which were shot down on approach to the Black Sea by Russian Aerospace Forces aircraft.

🔻In the central part of Crimea, Ukrainian formations attacked an oil depot in Gvardeiskoe in the morning with drones flying at an extremely low altitude. Six of them were destroyed by the crew of the Pantsir-S1 air defense missile system of the 31st Air Force and Air Defense Division.

Three more fell on the territory of the energy facility, causing a fire. But the main oil tanks were not damaged, which made it possible to extinguish the fire quickly and without casualties by the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

▪The enemy also tried to hit the deployment point of the 126th separate guards coastal defense brigade in the Perevalny area with missile weapons. Thanks to air defense units, nine missiles were shot down.

📌 As you can see, the AFU tried to hit several targets at once. This can be clearly seen in the geography of the raid: starting from the west of Crimea and ending with the central part and Sevastopol. In total, over 40 missiles and drones of various types were used.

Once again, the AFU used decoy missiles. Unfortunately, not all targets were intercepted. However, timely measures taken made it possible to reduce the damage from attacks both on the Black Sea Fleet and in other units on the peninsula.

The saddest thing is that civilians were injured in the attack and became the target of a targeted attack by the enemy.

rybar

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55 - Page 3 GJcKvtDXgAAaL0_?format=jpg&name=medium

GarryB, xeno, d_taddei2 and PapaDragon like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:13 pm

Look out for NG price futures tomorrow. This will hurt Europe and Ukraine, not only as pointed out below but also if it affects its transit revenues.

GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
    @GeromanAT
    Russian TG channel reports:

A massive missile strike on enemy targets in the Lviv region is analyzed by Donbass Partisan

Based on the tactics of the Russian Armed Forces and the flight routes of cruise missiles, the main target of today’s attack was a military infrastructure facility near the city of Stryi, Lviv region, which is of great strategic importance both for the region and for Ukraine as a whole.

🟥 At least 20 explosions were heard in the vicinity of the Stryisky district. In addition, the Russian Aerospace Forces carried out a control strike on the facility with Kinzhal missiles.

🟥 Gas exchange point No. 3 near the settlement of Pyatinchany was attacked by Geran-2 strike UAVs, cruise and hypersonic missiles. A powerful fire broke out at the facility, which could not be extinguished. More than 10 fire crews and specialized equipment were involved. According to incoming information, well No. 197 received the most significant damage. At the moment, the gas exchange point is not able to fully function, and restoration work may take considerable time.

🟦 The facility is one of the largest and most important gas exchange points not only in the region, but throughout Ukraine. It is located at the crossroads of the main pipelines and ensures the pumping and distribution of gas in various directions. It plays a key role in providing the population and industrial enterprises with gas, and its work is closely related to the energy security of the region.

In addition, the facility is one of the key links in the gas supply system to enemy military facilities. It supplies liquefied natural gas, which is used to power military bunkers, warehouses, command posts and other facilities.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #55 - Page 3 GJb6f1HWcAA5eeS?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, LMFS and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:59 pm

The whirlwind is back, with a vengeance.
    No washing machine warhead?  Very Happy

F-16s are very fragile and require clean airfields.
    New RBK version will be filled with stones.
    Very cheap.  lol1
    West: Russia will be running out of stones in August.

Also seeing more double taps lately too
    If you want the job done, double tap.
    Russia isn´t running out of missiles.  Twisted Evil

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic and Sprut-B like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:50 pm

darn i wanted the F-16s to face combat with russian aircrafts.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:20 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:Big Ukrainian missile attack against Crimea.

This right after a Ukrainian terrorist attack in Moscow.

But remember, Putin’s endless restraint is his strength. He is playing the long game. Revenge is best served cold.

I noticed that they literally waited for this guy to get re-elected before launching this terrorist attack.

He is the biggest secret ally of the Ukrainians.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

So many Russians voted for him; they either have no brains or the election results were falsified.

Zhyuganov, the former leader of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, has repeatedly accused Putin of cheating at the presidential elections in the past.

owais.usmani likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:21 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:Big Ukrainian missile attack against Crimea.

This right after a Ukrainian terrorist attack in Moscow.

But remember, Putin’s endless restraint is his strength. He is playing the long game. Revenge is best served cold.

I noticed that they literally waited for this guy to get re-elected before launching this terrorist attack.

He is the biggest secret ally of the Ukrainians.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

So many Russians voted for him; they either have no brains or the election results were falsified.

Zhyuganov, the former leader of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, has repeatedly accused Putin of cheating at the presidential elections in the past.

Putin might be the worst leader in Russian history. Worse than Yeltsin and Gorbachev. And that is saying a lot.

The last time Russia had a capable leader was probably when Stolypin was in charge of the country. He was murdered by a Jew. Had Stolypin stayed alive Russia might have avoided the coming catastrophes (WWI defeat, Civil War and Communism).

All the others after Stolypin have been either traitors (Lenin, Trotsky), paranoid crazies (Stalin), seniles (Brezhnev), drunks (Yeltsin) or naive idiots (Putin and Gorbachev).

Would it be good to reinstitute German leadership to Russia? After all the German family of Romanovs was quite successful ruling Russia from 1613 to 1917. Of course the latest one (Nicholas II) was a failure, but many of his predecessors like Peter the Great and Catherine the Great did a good job.

Slavs (especially Eastern Slavs) seem to be incapable of self-governance. They always end up infighting between each other. This is why the Slavs called Swedish Rurik to rule them back in the Middle Ages. And now we are also back in the situation with Eastern Slavs in a civil war.

Just call some capable and pro-Russian German to Russia and make him a King. Or a Queen. Whatever.

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:42 pm

The Romanovs weren't Germans, they stem from old Russian nobles (boyars).

Anastasia Romanovna introduced the Romanov bloodline to the Rurikid one in 1547, by marrying Ivan IV. After the direct patrilineal Rurikids ended with Fedor I, the Romanovs came back after some twists and turns, with Mikhail I.

Peter the Great was the grandson of said Mikhail I.

The German thing was due to the import of Catherine II, hundreds of years after the Romanovs has been established.

And arguably, none of them did all that well after Anhalt had been introduced. Lost a bussload of wars, gained territory only to stupidly lose it again in no time, spent money and soldiers liberating other countries from eg the Ottoman yoke, only to be stabbed in the back, well, being stabbed in the back in general constantly, due to naivety, all the way up to the revolution.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and GunshipDemocracy like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:44 pm

It is getting less and less relevant, as the war escalates - but here is something much telling.

A revealed phone talk between Micron and Cocainsky.
    The overall mood implies that we are talking about the very first call made after the war has started.

Pay attention to the general condition of Narcofuehrer, and his determination to sit down at the negotiation table.

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:44 pm

Don't even respond to Karl and Odin. Both are obvious trolls and better left alone.

d_taddei2, PapaDragon, Rodion_Romanovic, Eugenio Argentina, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:47 pm

Stalin was not as bad as he is made out to.

Rurik was a Finn, genetics have confirmed it.

From another forum:

Ukraine still has electricity and water. Nato bombing on Serbia destroyed electrical grid and in Novi Sad 2 years no water services. wrote:

I know there are posters here from Serbia, can anyone confirm that Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia, had no water services for two years after being bombed by NATO?

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:59 pm

@ Ethnic Odin and Mein Kampf II

Are you two guys high on crack or did I miss something!? Shocked

There were around 15 or so presidential hopefuls of which only 4 got enough signatures to qualify.
    (The other 11 got gunned down under suspicious circumstances.)
    Of the 113 million registered voters a record number of more than 77% turned up to vote.
    (Apparently they were forced at gunpoint - the 23% that refused to vote were executed on the spot)
    88% of those that were forced to vote, voted for a guy called NITUP that included a free meal at MacDonalds - only to find that they left the country. angry

Oh well better luck next time Rolling Eyes

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:09 pm

From Dima's TG:

https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/464

Dmitry Medvedev
    ✔
    About the “peace formula” of the Kyiv Nazis, the Swiss “peace conferences” and the real basis of negotiations

When I hear the expression “Zelensky’s peace formula,” I experience an irresistible feeling of disgust, which quickly turns into a feeling of shame from the bad surrealism of what is happening. After all, everyone understands perfectly well, including the out-of-touch Western liars, that even in much simpler situations during war, peace can be achieved either with the mutual will of the parties on the basis of a reasonable compromise, or through the surrender of one of the parties to the conflict.

The will of the so-called former Ukraine to negotiate is not visible. In any case, based on recognition of the realities, as V.V. Putin said yesterday. For them, reality is the Mozkoklyuy “peace formula” of a provincial clown in green tights. And nothing else. It looks so artificial that the only way out is to construct your own Russian formula, calm and quite realistic. Humane for everyone.
    Which one? For example, like this:

1. Recognition by the former (hereinafter referred to as “Ukraine”) of defeat in the military component of the conflict. Complete and unconditional surrender b. “Ukraine” represented by the neo-Nazi clique in Kyiv. Demilitarization b. “Ukraine” and the ban on the creation of paramilitary forces on its territories in the future.

2. Recognition of the Nazi character by the international community b. the Kyiv political regime and the forced denazification of all government bodies under UN control b. "Ukraine".

3. UN statement of loss b. “Ukraine” of international legal personality and the impossibility of any of its legal successors joining military alliances without the consent of Russia.

4. Resignation of all constitutional authorities b. “Ukraine” and the immediate holding of elections to the provisional parliament of the self-governing territory b. "Ukraine".

5. Adoption by the provisional parliament of laws on the payment of all required compensation to Russia, including payments to the relatives of the dead citizens of our country and payments for harm to the health of the wounded. Establishing a procedure for compensation for property damage caused to constituent entities of the Russian Federation.

6. Official recognition by the interim parliament b. “Ukraine”, that its entire territory is the territory of the Russian Federation. Adoption of an act of reunification of territories b. "Ukraine" with Russia.

7. Self-dissolution of the provisional parliament. UN recognition of the act of reunification.

This may be the soft Russian formula for peace. This is a compromise position, right? I think it is precisely on this basis that we can seek a benevolent consensus with the international community, including the Anglo-Saxon world, and hold productive summits, counting on mutual understanding of our close friends – our Western partners.

I just love his trolling Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mir wrote:@ Ethnic Odin and Mein Kampf II

Are you two guys high on crack or did I miss something!? Shocked
    []

88% of those that were forced to vote, voted for a guy called NITUP that included a free meal at MacDonalds - only to find that they left the country. angry

lol1 lol1 lol1  We are talking about Ukraine? Very Happy

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

PapaDragon and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:16 pm

Clash of mental titans vol. XX.
    Nothing to see here Laughing

GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS and Hole like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:45 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Stalin was not as bad as he is made out to.

Rurik was a Finn, genetics have confirmed it.

From another forum:

I know there are posters here from Serbia, can anyone confirm that Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia, had no water services for two years after being bombed by NATO?

1. I actually do agree with you about Stalin, remember most of the body count was terribly inflated by US intel organs in the aftermath of GPW. Even western historians such as Stephen Kotkin put Stalin's body count at around 9 million. Most of those deaths came about during collectivization and oddly the worst off republic during the famines was Ukrai . . . . made you look, it was Kazakhstan,, and the death count from the famines of the early 30s was about 6 millions. The last famine in Russian history, which occured just after GPW cost about another million souls. The purges? About 1 million. Now 9 million souls is a tragedy. On the other hand he turned a mostly agrarian state into an industrialized superpower.

2. Rurik was Finnish.

3. I could buy the Serbia water situation. NATO loves destroying civilian infrastructure, see Libya where they destroyed Khadaffi's irrigation system.

GarryB and Eugenio Argentina like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:48 pm

Shocked

Nobody reads your bullshit spam with dogshit telegram links

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:...

Wrong

Water worked fine

There were issues during massive power outages during bombing but that was measured in hours

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:05 pm