Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+74
TMA1
littlerabbit
George1
Broski
Karl Haushofer
zorobabel
AlfaT8
Scorpius
pavi
mr_hd
Ned86
Firebird
Dr.Snufflebug
AMCXXL
Ispan
DerWolf
Erk
higurashihougi
famschopman
caveat emptor
d_taddei2
ahmedfire
Mir
adder
zare
Eugenio Argentina
xeno
ArgentinaGuard
billybatts91
LMFS
PhSt
Rodion_Romanovic
kvs
Tolstoy
Belisarius
lyle6
Sujoy
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
flamming_python
par far
Serberus
T-47
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
thegopnik
lancelot
Godric
Werewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Sprut-B
Kiko
dionis
GarryB
crod
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Regular
diabetus
Azi
ucmvulcan
franco
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
nomadski
VARGR198
JohninMK
mnztr
Arrow
Hole
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Podlodka77
Isos
78 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:13 pm

some footage of Z activity the last few days.

RF SU-25
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 6 Photo_86

KA-52

MI-28

MSTA-S

Ukrainian eating an RF Grenade

i had some Odysee clips lined up, but Odysee is in maintenance right now so i post them later.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, kvs and like this post

T-47

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45

Post  T-47 Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:23 pm

Serberus wrote:
    Prigo admitted shooting down the Il-18 or whatever it was “by mistake”, and had 10-11 airforce members on board according to Rybar I think. There is a video that was initially incorrectly identified as old, looks legit imo.

There was also video and photo “evidence” of a ka52 and mi-8 wrecks.

There were claims of 7 in total by several sources, but none officially admitted and I doubt they ever will even if it was true, as they let the potential perpetrators of the hook.

Thanks.
    The initial video was actually old btw. It showed An-26 getting down, not Il-18/22 which has 4 engines. Mi-8 wreck looks very very sketchy to me. So far 1 Ka-52 and the wreck video of Ilyushin from ground seems legit. But I do hope MoD admits them, so far they didn't deny any proven losses.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Russian attack pilots in the special operation zone can fly Su-25 aircraft up to 10 combat sorties per day per person, which is a record for jet aviation. This was reported on June 26 by RIA Novosti, citing a source.

It is noted that on average, attack aircraft perform three to four combat sorties per day per pilot as part of a special operation. However, this indicator is considered a heavy load.

"At the same time, pilots are ready to perform six to seven sorties a day, and sometimes up to 10 sorties, during tense episodes. This is a record for jet aviation, it is simply physically impossible to perform more — they will not have time to prepare the plane,"the source said.

According to the source, attack aircraft draw stars in the nose of the fuselage, each of which indicates 10 combat sorties. According to him, some pilots no longer have enough space for a new star.

On the eve of the head of the press center of the Center group, Alexander Savchuk, said that the crews of Su-34 bombers destroyed a warehouse and three strongholds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics.

On June 24, the head of the press center of the Zapad group, Sergei Zybinsky, said that as a result of 10 air strikes by the crews of Ka-52, Mi-28 and Su-25 attack helicopters, concentrations of manpower, weapons and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed.

https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/ru-en.en.a4e7cb5a-6499792f-afd20eb8-74722d776562/https/iz.ru/1534737/2023-06-26/letchiki-rf-postavili-rekord-po-vyletam-v-sutki-v-zone-spetcoperatcii

GarryB, xeno, Airbornewolf, kvs, T-47, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:13 pm

https://t.me/sonar_21/4184

In Uzhgorod, drunken Ukrainian intelligence officers beat up a General and former rector of the SBU academy Viktor Mikulin.

The incident took place on Friday at a local restaurant where he was meeting with an MP's assistant from the ruling party and representatives of an international European organization.

Mikulin made a remark to representatives of counterintelligence, due to the fact that they behaved loudly. They, not understanding, put their fists into play. The offenders of the general were the head of the Mukachevo counterintelligence department of the SBU Andrei Panarin and his subordinates.

After a beating in a restaurant, they took him out into the woods and added more. As a result, he lost his teeth and his iPhone 14 mobile phone.

The counterintelligence officers were detained and a criminal case was opened against them under the article on hooliganism.

GarryB, flamming_python, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:24 pm

JohninMK wrote:https://t.me/sonar_21/4184

In Uzhgorod, drunken Ukrainian intelligence officers beat up a General and former rector of the SBU academy Viktor Mikulin.

The incident took place on Friday at a local restaurant where he was meeting with an MP's assistant from the ruling party and representatives of an international European organization.

Mikulin made a remark to representatives of counterintelligence, due to the fact that they behaved loudly. They, not understanding, put their fists into play. The offenders of the general were the head of the Mukachevo counterintelligence department of the SBU Andrei Panarin and his subordinates.

After a beating in a restaurant, they took him out into the woods and added more. As a result, he lost his teeth and his iPhone 14 mobile phone.

The counterintelligence officers were detained and a criminal case was opened against them under the article on hooliganism.

Let me translate that, as something gone missing while translating from ukropiggy.
    He was beaten & robbed by a bunch of nominally intelligence officers...

GarryB, d_taddei2, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:33 pm

The Poles are currently carrying out a covert mobilization. They even conscript women into the army (Nursing and Medical Division). Also there were or are initial talks in Copenhagen with countries of the BRICS and Africa about peace. If a kind of isolation of the "rest of Ukraine" is to happen, and that is imperative if there is to be no Proxy Terror State ala Idleb, the advance along the Polish border must come soon, very soon!

kvs and littlerabbit like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:50 pm

Amazing if true

' Hundreds of Nepalis joining Russian army as contract soldiers:

https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/NepalSoldiers_IGwide:1 '

So Is Russia forming their own Gurkha regiment? UK army commanders will be infuriated.

I'm curious to know if Russia is paying them more than the UK rate. And if ex UK Army, fully-trained and experience Gurkhas are signing up?

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Walther von Oldenburg, Godric and like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:16 pm

It's not all about getting more money. Although Russia could pay more than the British, as the Russian economy is doing well, it's not really needed. Gurkhas don't like the passive-aggressive, cowardly, and wokecentric British culture.
    There is no reason for a Gurkha to die for the globohomo if the Russians are paying enough to cover his bills.

GarryB and Lapain like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:08 pm

Odysee is still in maintenance mode. meaning i can not do anything. no editing or uploading.

But i got to head off for today so ill post the direct links to view them for once.
    i had more, but these three will have to do for today.

NSFW warning for killed troops

RF-T80 neutralizes Ukrainian unit at close range in the Makarovka region
    https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/RF-T-80-neutralizes-ukrainian-unit-at-close-range-in-the-Makarovka-region:6

NSFW for killed troops
    18+ Kiev Mercs strike RF AT Mine during counter-offensive

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/18+-Kiev-Mercs-strike-RF-AT-Mine-during-counter-offensive:5\

Ukrainian soldier on the war in Ukraine
    https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/Ukrainian-soldier-on-the-war-in-Ukraine:7

Aprroximate conversation on the video
    'It's annihilation of its own population' - Ukrainian Soldier Gives 'Baseline' on Zelensky's Actions - VICE News.
    -They are advancing and advancing every day. Simply senseless killings.
    [Denis is one of those lucky ones. After being hit by Russian artillery, he escaped with only a concussion. The rest of his team were killed]
    Do you want to go back?
    To Bakhmut? Of course not. Nobody wants this. At this rate, even if only ruins remain, they are all ruins anyway. Just not all burnt.
    Do you feel the support you need ?
    -No support, nothing. Ours shot 5 times from something heavy, they [Russians] fired 500 times. I don't know what plans our government has. It's like destroying your population. Combat-ready and able-bodied and all.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:47 pm

Content warning
    Dark and brutal footage

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Hole, Backman, jon_deluxe and Serberus like this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:58 pm

JohninMK wrote:Amazing if true

' Hundreds of Nepalis joining Russian army as contract soldiers:

https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/NepalSoldiers_IGwide:1 '

So Is Russia forming their own Gurkha regiment? UK army commanders will be infuriated.

I'm curious to know if Russia is paying them more than the UK rate. And if ex UK Army, fully-trained and experience Gurkhas are signing up?

Gurkhas, are treated as cannon fodder, and when there time is up they are thrown in the scrapheap, numerous protests about no pensions and and they can't bring there families to UK, i don't know if it was ever sorted out, Joanna Lumley a former UK actress her father or grandfather was a officer in the Gurkhas, was the spoke person for the Gurkhas plight

GarryB and jon_deluxe like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:13 pm

@Sprut. What do they mean no gore ? It is the most f'd up video of the war. Right till the very end. At the end , the guy jumps out like rambo and straight onto a mine. I guess they taught them well , how to try and bandage up their own blown off feet. I thought they were teaching for a side arm to shoot themselves.

The telegram version allows you to zoom in up close. Not that I recommend it

https://t.me/ghostnewschat/78456

I just don't have sympathy. If it were me , id commit suicide before I went into open fields to get my feet blown off for Hunter Biden. They are well trained volunteers. Not cannon fodder

GarryB, Werewolf, Hole, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:31 pm

Sprut-B wrote:Content warning
    Dark and brutal footage
    Very disturbing footage.

UA soldiers literally had to walk on their rifles not to blow their legs off.

NATO bootcamp doesn’t prepare for this shit.

You can see them climbing on Bradleys and riding on the top. Turret can crush them there, it’s not a BMP.

GarryB, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:38 pm

In the months ahead Russian forces will have to deal with the AMRAAM equipped F-16 and Gripen.

Perhaps [one of] the answer is Su-35S armed with R-73/74M, R-771-1, R-37M. Ukrainian pilots will have to duck low to avoid this threat.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #45 - Page 6 Su_35s10
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:06 pm

Sprut-B, that's a very gruesome video.

Make a visible REDish or visiually outstanding that it is gruesome.

The front is hell and stepping on a mine that blows up your foot and your body 1 meter into the air that is already hell.
    I must say that guy was really calm and did put a tornique on his foot.

I would rather kill my superior than go to the front on a minefield and artillery hell, especially with such Nazis there.

GarryB, kvs, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman, Mir and like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:12 pm

Backman wrote:@Sprut. What do they mean no gore ? It is the most f'd up video of the war. Right till the very end. At the end , the guy jumps out like rambo and straight onto a mine. I guess they taught them well , how to try and bandage up their own blown off feet. I thought they were teaching for a side arm to shoot themselves.  

Maybe he didn't watched till the end. The Ukrainian soldier's leg was blown off after 9 minutes in the video.

I just don't have sympathy. If it were me , id commit suicide before I went into open fields to get my feet blown off for Hunter Biden. They are well trained volunteers. Not cannon fodder

Remember how they scattered butterfly mines in the civilian areas of Donbass, knowing well that children would be the primary victims. They have no qualms about shooting Himers at civilians. They wanted a fight and wanted to kill as many Russians as they could.
    So I have zero sympathy for these Nazi wannabes. They deserve a painful death. They can all die for the globohomo, for all I care.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:19 pm

Every Nazi and their sympathisers deserve an excruciatingly painful death for all the crimes they have committed against innocent civilians, especially children. I am in favour of inflicting as much pain as possible on these monsters.

Firebird, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Godric and Broski like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:23 pm

Sujoy wrote:In the months ahead Russian forces will have to deal with the AMRAAM equipped F-16 and Gripen.

Perhaps [one of] the answer is Su-35S armed with  R-73/74M, R-771-1, R-37M. Ukrainian pilots will have to duck low to avoid this threat.

They will still be outmatched by the Su-35S and MiG-31BM with R-77-1 and R-37M combo. I am not sure if I believe the claims that the R-77-1 has the same 110 km range as the export version of the missile either.

GarryB, d_taddei2, par far, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:40 pm

Gorkhas have always been a bunch of mercenaries. Now, they are joining the military of Russia and also Ukraine. And even French Foreign Legion and the U.S Army. China is also raising a gorkha regiment.

https://thediplomat.com/2023/06/why-nepalis-are-fighting-on-both-sides-of-the-russia-ukraine-war/

GarryB and jon_deluxe like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:51 pm

Technically NATO may think , since they are not engaging directly and offensively against Russia , then an attack against Polish airfields ( where F16 will depart from ) by Russia , allows article 5 support . Meaning Russia has to waste planes in air duels over Ukrs . Technically Russia can use non-conventional weapons against these planes as soon as they enter Ukrs airspace . Since Russia not attacked NATO territory , they can not legally act in self defence . Nothing drastic , just some SAM or AA missiles with EMP warheads , and if they escalate and do not stop , then use low yield Nuke warheads . No sense in a conventional battle anymore , since they have more planes .
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:30 pm

They're not going to use tactical nukes.

There's a reason why you make doomed men pull the trigger.

Get out of Europe.

jon_deluxe likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:44 pm

lyle6 wrote " They're not going to use tactical nukes. There's a reason why you make doomed men pull the trigger. Get out of Europe. " So far Nukes have kept the peace , but only if escalation is step by step . However it is early days for humanity , just because they have kept the peace for fifty years , does not guarantee that they will do so next fifty years . I think we may yet see isolated or limited uses of Nukes , in order to keep the peace . Using Nukes in air to air role , is one of the best uses of them . According to GarryB , the Russian doctrine only allows defensive use , or no first strike , perhaps if Kaliningrad was attacked ? But why not LDPR ? Now the Orcs are going to attack with NATO planes . And why limit Nuke use , just in response to Nuke attack . If conventional attack is big enough and existential threat , then makes no difference . If you are doomed , does it make a difference , how you die ? Might as well take the enemy with you . Yes NATO better get out of Europe !

lancelot likes this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:58 pm

The New York Times writes about the loss by Ukraine of 17 out of 113 M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, which is at least 15% of the supply of these armored vehicles

LostArmour denies.
    According to the resource, as of June 26, 2023, according to photo and video evidence, at least 27 M2A2 Bradley units were destroyed, abandoned on the battlefield or seriously damaged, which leaves almost a quarter of the deliveries.

How many Bradley landings are left outside the zone of objective control remains to be seen.

Follow the updated APU M2A2 Bradley losses at https://lostarmour.info/stats/bradley

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:33 am

Satnav not updated Laughing Laughing

GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:06 am

T-47 wrote:

Thanks.
    The initial video was actually old btw. It showed An-26 getting down, not Il-18/22 which has 4 engines. Mi-8 wreck looks very very sketchy to me. So far 1 Ka-52 and the wreck video of Ilyushin from ground seems legit. But I do hope MoD admits them, so far they didn't deny any proven losses.

I think i got a case of Mandela effect with all the information overload, i was pretty certain i watched footage of a Il18 or whatever being hit now I cant find it.

But the wrecks of k-52 and Il being extinguished look legit and Prigo admitted to it , so as it stand we can probably safely say those two got downed at least.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:20 am