Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
The-thing-next-door
RTN
Godric
Hannibal Barca
onwiththewar
Azi
Karl Haushofer
dionis
sundoesntrise
TMA1
SolidarityWithRussia
xeno
jhelb
Scorpius
LMFS
d_taddei2
11E
Krepost
0nillie0
DerWolf
owais.usmani
Werewolf
limb
Stealthflanker
Erk
VARGR198
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
Kiko
Belisarius
Lapain
nomadski
famschopman
mr_hd
Broski
Serberus
zare
AlfaT8
lancelot
Regular
kvs
sepheronx
Mir
thegopnik
Firebird
lyle6
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
klahtinen
PhSt
GunshipDemocracy
Odin of Ossetia
Backman
Sujoy
Hole
Arrow
JohninMK
flamming_python
GarryB
Arkanghelsk
PapaDragon
ucmvulcan
zorobabel
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
ALAMO
Isos
franco
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42

TMA1
    TMA1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42

Post  TMA1 Sat May 13, 2023 3:28 pm

Flamming python I agree. Nobody can say that the "rules based world order" doesnt telegraph their deeds via their vast propaganda and infowar arsenal. Luckily they play the same damned book over and over. Even on a relatively small (but awesome) defense forum like this there are shill waves. I think some are given support of the glowing kind. Kinda spooky.

This news of downed Russian aircraft is horrible. Your guess on what went down is essentially what I was thinking. Expect more sabotage. More blows like this. Also more optics heavy decisions before and during the serious counter offensive. Also expect more shill waves to come. At least now it seems the mask is off and they are just openly supporting globohomo now. Disgusting.

Edit: AD systems eh? Looks like Russia needs to clean up these AD systems st a much faster pace. Also I think western intel is becoming more dominant and we are seeing less of a Ukrainian planning going on.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42

Post  flamming_python Sat May 13, 2023 3:32 pm

And calling victory for the west and Russia failing is very premature.

It's not that it's premature, it's that it's the direct opposite of what's happening

What we are witnessing is the last throw of the dice and the last convulsions of all these NATO planners who have failed in everything they've tried so far to 'defeat Russia'. Soon after this there simply won't be any more men or material to spare.

I have no doubt that Russian military command has anticipated the latest NATO-directed operation we are witnessing now and didn't fall for Zelensky's claims two days ago that he cannot go ahead with the offensive for now. Which means that this latest stunt is doomed to fail because the Ukrainians would only have the remotest chance of accomplishing anything if they did really catch Russian command in operational surprise and the later didn't have the reserves on hand to do anything about it. But the first condition is unlikely to be true and the second condition is absolutely not true.
    Perhaps Prigozhin was part of the Russian deception operation after all, in turn. I guess we'll find out in time.

And you NAFO morons posting here are wasting your time. No-one's falling for it, and there are wiser investments of your time than in hanging around on a forum with a grand total of about 20 active members.

GarryB, franco, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat May 13, 2023 3:36 pm

The SMO success should be evaluated on damage to the US economic system

While they make noise about non events, they cannot raise their own debt ceiling

Meaning Russia has forced them to spend their cash, while at the same time forcing a dedollarization effect that has caused them to enter a default mode by June

Both Yellen and Powell are screaming mayday, and the US just wants anything to happen at this point before this becomes the world's major headline

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Scree143

As for the Ukros, Russia is wasting them and once the US default hits and they run out of supplies, the whole charade is over

If i was Moscow, I'd cancel the grain deal and stick the last dagger in the dollar, then let shit hit the fan,

The US support for Ukraine will end soon:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Scree144

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, zardof, Mir, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 13, 2023 3:40 pm

An irrelevant (to the war) stunt staged by the Kiev regime and the concern and "Russia fail" trolls are in a frenzy. The panic induction pattern is the same
    as on Telegram where doomer pussies are systematically triggered by Ukr agitators over every Russian "zrada" on a practically daily basis. Diaper sales must be through the roof.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat May 13, 2023 3:42 pm

I bit more on this. Compare and contrast with Ukraine's victories over the past couple of days.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, zardof, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 13, 2023 3:43 pm

That's right. The very fact that NATO and the Ukraine is desperately escalating with new wunderwaffles as the Me-262 in its time and launching these overhyped offensives that are supposed to turn the tide of the war as if it's the Battle of the Bulge all over again is in fact an indication that Russia's strategy is the correct one, not that it's the incorrect one.

And while adjustments and adaptions should always be made, those are merely tactical. More reserves here, APS on tanks over there, whatever. The actual strategy itself though of digging in and letting the enemy come to you and break up upon your defenses like a wave upon the cliffs is working just fine.

The US is the one that's on borrowed time here. The Ukraine even more so. I frankly don't care even if the US support to the Ukraine doesn't end though. The Ukraine's manpower will end regardless, or its morale. So keep calm, and keep 'em firing.

sepheronx, GarryB, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole and like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sat May 13, 2023 3:46 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    And calling victory for the west and Russia failing is very premature.

It's not that it's premature, it's that it's the direct opposite of what's happening

What we are witnessing is the last throw of the dice and the last convulsions of all these NATO planners who have failed in everything they've tried so far to 'defeat Russia'. Soon after this there simply won't be any more men or material to spare.

I have no doubt that Russian military command has anticipated the latest NATO-directed operation we are witnessing now and didn't fall for Zelensky's claims two days ago that he cannot go ahead with the offensive for now. Which means that this latest stunt is doomed to fail because the Ukrainians would only have the remotest chance of accomplishing anything if they did really catch Russian command in operational surprise and the later didn't have the reserves on hand to do anything about it. But the first condition is unlikely to be true and the second condition is absolutely not true.

And you NAFO morons posting here are wasting your time. No-one's falling for it, and there are wiser investments of your time than in hanging around on a forum with a grand total of about 20 active members.

Instead of playing dumb you should ask yourself why this forum has turned into an empty shell of its former self since February 23, 2022.

I'd give you a hint because you're a particular example of someone hurt by Kremlin propaganda induced brainrot. The vast majority of the by now former posters couldn't stand the nonsense and gibberish coming from people like you anymore - basically telling the world black is white and vice versa. Dogpiling everyone that at some point questioned the above. The Return of Investment dropped significantly and those that stayed barely have anything interesting to mention - just look at that clown TMA1 to visualize these words.

The forum turned from a place for discussion and inform sharing into a Kremlin echochamber populated by no doubt a large amount of shills on a payroll. Their goal: defend the Party line at all costs. And so it happened and is still happening. The Party line is getting defended at all costs, even though it chased away most of the membership.

It is now Day 444 of the 'SMO' Russia has been unable to progress for nearly 9 months - the only advances being realized by a PMC that's acting outside the thoroughly diseased RAF. Even so, yesterday 2.5 months of progress (and hundreds of lives) were undone in 48 hours - an offensive quickly dubbed 'a propaganda effort' by the usual retards on here.

Western money and equipment keeps on pouring in. The Ukrainian leadership is safe and cozy in Kiev. Russia is either unable or unwilling take out vital Ukrainian infrastructure. Ukrainian C&C still stands, etc. etc. etc.

It's a disgrace and so are you for providing cover for this.

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

xeno dislikes this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat May 13, 2023 4:05 pm

Ok doomer.

I am somewhat frustrated as well, Russia still hasn't launched any major offensive and is simply letting the PMCs take a city or 2.
    Anyway, it is sad that ukrainians were retarded enough to become western cannon fodder.
    But in the grand scale of things ukraine is finished, after this war that region will become a dead zone that will serve as a suitable buffer for Russia, ukraine's fate is already sealed.

There are 3 fronts in this war, the political front, the military front and the economic front.

The political front has gone very well for Russia, the delusions of cooperating with the West has finally been completely shattered, all Russian parties whether they be pro or anti Putin now all see the West for what it is "The Enemy".

The military front is where the debate is at, we all know how this war is going to end, the question is, at what costs to the Russian military, the West is hoping a massive losses to the Russian military, while Russia is building up while also conserving their own forces as much as possible, this only adds to the weird attrition situation.
    Overall the Russian plan is ok.
    Force your enemy into an offensive and slowly grind them down, in the long run this may force Ukraines handlers hidding in the rear to commit to the field, that way Russia can fully deploy their reserves on the real enemy.
    But thats an ideal scenario, more likely they will just abandon Ukraine once they are no longer usefull.
    One thing is for sure, Russia's MIC is definitly benefiting from this war, increased investment in the MIC was absolutely needed.

Now the economic front.
    All i could say is that it has been a runaway success.
    The West has been outright shell-shocked by the success of the Russian economy and completely caught of guard by the serious moves of de-dollarization of the global economy by countries around the world who now see the dollar as an existential threat to their national security/sovereignty.
    This economic war with Russia is going far better than the Kremlin and Beijing could have hoped for.

The only other front that is becoming a concern is the media front.
    And this is where things could get troublesome.
    I mean just look at the posts above.

Anyway, thats my 2cent on the war, i dont believe Ukraine can escape its fate, its done as a country.
    This talk of Russia losing is just wishfull delusions.
    People need to calm the F down.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zardof, Hole, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 13, 2023 4:05 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:Instead of playing dumb you should ask yourself why this forum has turned into an empty shell of its former self since February 23, 2022.

It was never a roaring bastion of popularity and I don't recall you being here before the same February 23, 2022 either - not past a couple of posts at any rate. So if anything it looks like we got ourselves some new members on balance haven't we now.

I'd give you a hint because you're a particular example of someone hurt by Kremlin propaganda induced brainrot. The vast majority of the by now former posters couldn't stand the nonsense and gibberish coming from people like you anymore - basically telling the world black is white and vice versa. Dogpiling everyone that at some point questioned the above. The Return of Investment dropped significantly and those that stayed barely have anything interesting to mention - just look at that clown TMA1 to visualize these words.

You and some others have singled me out here before as some kind of Kremlin propaganda mastermind, and now I'm apparently a victim of such instead. I can take either as a compliment, but neither is particularly accurate. I like this forum as I can elaborate on my thinking here and receive feedback on it. Speaking of feedback - thanks for yours.

The forum turned from a place for discussion and inform sharing into a Kremlin echochamber populated by no doubt a large amount of shills on a payroll. Their goal: defend the Party line at all costs. And so it happened and is still happening. The Party line is getting defended at all costs, even though it chased away most of the membership.

Nonsense, it was always an echo-chamber, actually before more than now. Now yes, we actually do have some real discussion on here, thanks to the NAFO trolls like yourself who turn up once in a bluemoon to try and convince us the 'cause' is lost and that Putin needs to be overthrown - for such is the essence of all these posts.
    Two problems here though, one for me and one for you. The problem for me is that although one does witness now a serious difference of opinion here - your joint doomer & NAFO side is so low-bro, so ill-argumented, so primitive; that it amounts to a total waste of time and me having to repeat the same obvious even to a 10-y/o things every single damn time. No, Russia is not suddenly 'losing' because the Ukraine launched an offensive and took back a few blocks of Bakhmut, or ambushed some Russian aircraft - any more than the Palestinians were about to get their land back because Hezbollah ambushed that Israeli F-16 in the skies over Lebanon some years back.
    Meanwhile the problem for you and others, whatever your agenda actually happens to be - even if you are just disillusioned formerly pro-Russian whatever trolls and nothing more - is that convincing the paltry crowd here is just a waste of your time anyway, even if you do accomplish it. The vast majority of people here are not even from Russia, and can have no possible bearing on the war or the political situation in Russia.

It is now Day 444 of the 'SMO' Russia has been unable to progress for nearly 9 months - the only advances being realized by a PMC that's acting outside the thoroughly diseased RAF. Even so, yesterday 2.5 months of progress (and hundreds of lives) were undone in 48 hours - an offensive quickly dubbed 'a propaganda effort' by the usual retards on here.

Progress in this war is measured in bodycounts per 24/h not temporal territorial gains which hold no meaning whatsoever while the war is still hot.
    Russian planners realized that quite early in the war, NATO planners still haven't, and that's a big part of the reason why the war is not going well for them.

Western money and equipment keeps on pouring in.

Let it. The Ukrainian economy they can run virtually anyway and none of the equipment matters except for the long-range missiles they provide to Kiev; which Russia can't reliably interdict along the way anyway.

The Ukrainian leadership is safe and cozy in Kiev.

Let them; they're the ones running their own army into the ground.

Russia is either unable or unwilling take out vital Ukrainian infrastructure. Ukrainian C&C still stands, etc. etc. etc.

That's all run by NATO and based on NATO territory directly by now. The parts that then run into Ukrainian territory, or rely on some part of Ukrainian territory - Russia does strike and very frequently. You're not going to get pics and videos of these strikes, as me and others have explained a thousand and one times.

It's a disgrace and so are you for providing cover for this.

Let's pretend you're posting in good faith here and not as part of a Western disinformation operation.
    You are the equivalent of those generals on the eve of WW1 who expected the war would be won with grand cavalry charges. It didn't work. Some generals quickly adapted to the new reality and realized the sort of war this now was, and yet some simply didn't and stubbornly clung on to their outdated conceptions of war.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat May 13, 2023 4:17 pm

One Patriot destroys so many stuff in one attack. Seriously? Those sukhois suck. They don't even detect radar emissions.

Their intel gathering sucks too.

Then you have people like Garry that say those su-34 can wipe out NATO forces... meanwhile they can't destroy a single Patriot accross the border.

Werewolf and Backman dislike this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 13, 2023 4:18 pm

The Pro-NATzO sleeper cell propagandists in this forum are now out in full force. Its always been like this, wait for a scenario like what happened in Brayansk and then flood the forums with doomer posts. And the main aim is to disinform and demoralize Russia supporters, and to influence and fool Russia supporters into criticizing the current leadership.

Critizicing the Russian leadership will play into the hands of these NATzO cretins. But calling for more Extermination of both Ukrop and NATzO dogs will always be against NATzO interests.

When All of Ukraine has been desensitized and absorbed into Russia, users mr_hd, sundoesntrise, karl_hoewer and all other NATzO outfits in the forum needs to have their IPs tracked and eliminated and long with their families. This is the only escalation strategy that will lead to NATzO's imminent Extermination.

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat May 13, 2023 4:21 pm

I suggest we wait for more info on those sukhois.
    I doubt the Ukros would ever deploy their single precious patriot anywhere outside of the western regions.

GarryB, flamming_python and kvs like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat May 13, 2023 4:23 pm

Queers and steers, faggots and maggots, doomers and gloomers...

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 13, 2023 4:24 pm

Isos wrote:One Patriot destroys so many stuff in one attack. Seriously? Those sukhois suck. They don't even detect radar emissions.  

Their intel gathering sucks too.

Then you have people like Garry that say those su-34 can wipe out NATO forces... meanwhile they can't destroy a single Patriot accross the border.

What radar emissions would you have them detect?

Those from an incoming active-radar homing missile? Sure, they'll detect that, but by then it's too late to do much about it.
    Other than that, they were all clearly taken by surprise, they weren't expecting an enemy long-range air defense system to start targeting them. Which points to an intel failure indeed. No reason to assume, if the enemy still has S-300s or Patriots in operation, that they won't place them right on the border and start shooting stuff down. Complacency.

sepheronx likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 13, 2023 4:26 pm

How did the Ukrops managed to transport the Patriot close to the Russian border without getting detected? Perhaps components have been transported through civilian means, or perhaps been transported underground away from Rusisan spy sats. Whatever means have been used. All border Ukraian territories needs to be bombarded with FAOBS.

I wish this is the point where Russia unleashes its FAOBS and Tactical nukes to raze London and Washinton DC. Yes there will be nuclear retaliation from NATzO but this will ensure NATzO's total destruction as well. Better to draw the game than face defeat. Russia needs to make sure all citizens of NATzO are wiped out of the planet.

Once all of NATzO are destroyed we in the non aligned world can take over and keep the remaining NATzO dog survivors as slaves. This scenario is the most beneficial for all.

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat May 13, 2023 4:28 pm

@LogKa11
    UPDATE: There’s now reports that:
    - 2 Mi-8 helicopters,
    - Su-34 fighter-bomber
    - Su-35 fighter
    Crashed in the Bryansk region

Some suspect it could’ve been a large number of long-range air-to-air missiles fired from Chernihiv region inside Ukraine.
    If it was air-to-air missiles, then it could be the R-27 missiles. These missiles have been produced in Ukraine since the Soviet times and some variants have 130km range and the Ukrainian ones are currently made by the Artem Rocket Holding Company.
    The Artem plant in Kiev..
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 13, 2023 4:29 pm

Dead enemy can't shoot down your overhyped planes

Just sayin'

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 13, 2023 4:30 pm

I think the delay in the vaunted Kiev regime offensive is real and not a feint. The strikes on ammo dumps have been epic. I do not recall such
    enormous explosions a year ago. Without these ammo dumps there is no offensive. Russian intel must be on a roll. I am sure that every
    bit of munitions was shuttled in via civilian traffic and stored in a way as to minimize obvious exposure of the storage activity.

Meanwhile we have noise over some BS Kiev regime "peremoga" events.

Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 13, 2023 4:31 pm

Its Russia's turn to escalate. Supply Ground to Air missiles to all militants or groups fighting NATzO forces, down their fighter jets too. activate sleeper cells in London and Washington and fly bomb laden UAVs to the White House and British Parliament. A strong statement needs to be addressed.

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat May 13, 2023 4:32 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:AD systems in chernigov downed those crafts

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Img_2264
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Img_2263

There is fragmentation on the body of the aircraft

Probably PAC-2. I think they have fragmentation warheads, range is 160km. If Ukraine manages to deploy a net of those around its territory, they can down RU aircraft fairly safely 120km inside of Russian territory.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 13, 2023 4:35 pm

Dead enemy can't shoot down your overhyped planes

PD's solution is simple and most effective. Russia needs to increase its kill count of both Ukrop and NATzO forces in Ukraine. Dont bother with civilians, Both Ukrop and NATzO forces and using civilians as human shields to complicate Russia's operations. just KILL them ALL. and then KILL all NATzO forces next in Finland and the Baltics. Then send in saboteur groups to Bomb the White House and British Parliment. Then supply anti air and anti ship missiles to militants fighting NATzO to down NATzO plans and sink NATzO ships.

This is the moment when Russia needs to bring the WAR to NATzO's turf. Do it NOW!

Odin of Ossetia, The-thing-next-door and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 13, 2023 4:36 pm

Can someone hit the hibernate button on PhSt's control panel he's stuck in a loop

sepheronx and Mir like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat May 13, 2023 4:37 pm

All pilots reportedly dead, btw
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat May 13, 2023 5:04 pm

What radar emissions would you have them detect?

Those from an incoming active-radar homing missile? Sure, they'll detect that, but by then it's too late to do much about it.
    Other than that, they were all clearly taken by surprise, they weren't expecting an enemy long-range air defense system to start targeting them. Which points to an intel failure indeed. No reason to assume, if the enemy still has S-300s or Patriots in operation, that they won't place them right on the border and start shooting stuff down. Complacency.

Patriot has a central radar. They should have EW planes and RWR inside su-34 detect them as soon as they are turned on. Patriot can't shoot passively and doesn't use active radar missiles.

What are they expecting ? They received Patriots and they are in a war in which ukro use all their weapons. Are they that much dumb ?

sepheronx, Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat May 13, 2023 5:06 pm

yesterday 2.5 months of progress (and hundreds of lives) were undone in 48 hours
    With the Ukro side loosing 10 times the number of fighters. Hopefully there leadership is stupid enough
    to keep them there so that russian artillery can kill even more of them.

Meanwhile on the Ukro road to Artemovsk:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Fwayxo10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #42 - Page 26 Fwayxp10

GarryB, franco, kvs, zardof, Sprut-B, Mir and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:07 pm