Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Werewolf
mavaff
ahmedfire
zepia
berhoum
Tolstoy
Sujoy
RTN
ludovicense
DerWolf
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
mack8
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Isos
thegopnik
zare
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
TMA1
Scorpius
xeno
Firebird
PhSt
Regular
limb
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
zorobabel
caveat emptor
JohninMK
Broski
lyle6
Mir
Arrow
Dr.Snufflebug
Arkanghelsk
Erk
sepheronx
kvs
Big_Gazza
Airbornewolf
mnztr
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
littlerabbit
Azi
pavi
Podlodka77
nomadski
franco
flamming_python
Hole
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
ALAMO
billybatts91
Backman
PapaDragon
VARGR198
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  sepheronx Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:35 am

I'm still waiting for NATOs invasion in Ukraine since August. I was told on this forums here it was gonna happen for sure.

GarryB, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  Backman Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:47 am

I'm still waiting for NATOs invasion in Ukraine since August. I was told on this forums here it was gonna happen for sure.

The tanks are starting to add up.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:18 am

yeah, I know, all what, 200 of them?

The only best guess I got is that they will give what they can to Poland to take west Ukraine and that ends Ukraine as a state.

But we have seen how spineless NATO is.  They just keep saying a lot, then backtrack after realizing how stupid they are.  And then in the end they give a bunch of outdated or non working equipment to Ukraine.

Last edited by sepheronx on Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 am

GarryB, Godric, JohninMK and Hole like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:29 am

sepheronx wrote:

NATO invaded Ukraine at least as early as 2014, most likely earlier. It's just that it is clandestine because NATO are loud mouth cowards.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Azi, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and rfan like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:46 am

And that's the point.

They speak out loud a lot. And they say that they will do this or that. Yet, here we are and still have people fooled. Most of the promised weapons ended up in the middle east and Africa anyway. They are training Ukrainian pilots and for what?

Lol

Anyway, I'll let people live in constant fear by what liars are saying again and again.

GarryB, ALAMO and Hole like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:09 am

Updated map with the new territories of Russia...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Map_ti10

GarryB, franco, par far, Big_Gazza, Godric, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:22 am

The only best guess I got is that they will give what they can to Poland to take west Ukraine and that ends Ukraine as a state.

That's what they would do if they were smart. The Anglo satanists are manic and have maximalist goals. There's nothing rational about them. They are running on extremist energy in the same way that Hitler did.

This whole thing was about taking back Crimea since 2014 and is to this day. Yes its insane but they are insane. And they will not give up

GarryB, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:27 am

And that's the point.

They speak out loud a lot. And they say that they will do this or that. Yet, here we are and still have people fooled. Most of the promised weapons ended up in the middle east and Africa anyway. They are training Ukrainian pilots and for what?

Lol

Anyway, I'll let people live in constant fear by what liars are saying again and again.

Did you forget about what happened in Kharkov and Kherson ?

Nothing Nato says about timelines is true. The tanks will be on the frontlines before the end of the month. Will Russia be ready. I sure fucking hope so. But I thought that at the start of the war too. I thought they'd have an extra 100'000 troops ready to go if Wagner, the Chechens and the Donbas militia couldn't finish what was started. But they didn't
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:15 am

Oho!

I see the usual mantra already running.
    Bachmut is strategically irrelevant.

Laughing
    That was fast!

Post  sepheronx Today at 4:35 am

To be fair bro, lots of us did some assumptions earlier. And lots of them proved invalid. To begin with, the war itself, that a lot of us called a nothing burger - including myself.
    What makes a difference in a type of person, is if someone can just admit that he was simply, humanly wrong.
    Or will continue to be an asshole.

Post sepheronx Today at 5:18 am
    yeah, I know, all what, 200 of them?

Do we separate the declaration from the facts? Laughing
    Because if it comes for declaration, the number is serious. About 450pcs.
    The issue is that half of them are either outdated or shockingly outdated. Sending a soldier into the battle in Leo1, against Russian AD2023 mechanized troops and aviation, is a death sentence. Usually, when things are calming down, officers get sentences for things like that.

sepheronx, GarryB, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:33 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and zardof like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:51 am

The execution video of Russian POW is grisly

But why are they surrendering? If you get caught you will be executed

But there is a naivety from the leadership to Russian troops about who they are fighting

Take the gloves off, and level these ukros

Wagner understands how to fight these, so why doesn't MOD start treating them like wagner does

If there is a unit which is wounded, or combat ineffective the VKS must come in and support that 1 unit, no matter if it's a company, or squad - even if the squad has no chance of survival,

Better to annihilate the enemy then allow the uniform to be mocked like this

Regular, par far, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:12 am

Backman wrote:

Did you forget about what happened in Kharkov and Kherson ?

What happened in Kharkov and Kherson?

You don't mean when Russia did an orchestrated pull out almost 2 weeks before Kiev pushed in and claimed fake victories.

Kiev is yet to win a battle when the Russians choose to defend.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Hole, Backman, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:16 am

What happened in Kharkov and Kherson?

NAFO incels masturbation party on twitter about the great peremoga.

But you know, we are talking the people who live in alternative reality.
    They claimed that Russkie are going to conquer Kiev in 3 days, to call a great defeat when Russkie never even started.
    Fiesta about non existing victories in non existing battles.

It is a hell of a fun to watch, especially if we realize that from the very beginning if Russkie really wants to have some place, they just do.
    Slowly, steadily do.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:55 am

Ukro nazis should be wiped from the earth

I think the executions indeed happened in Svatovo - Kremennaya area

The most of the Russian blood has been shed in this area - countless videos of the bmp crew shredded, of the army group executed by mercenaries , and now a full detachment drilled in the heads by ak47s

That area by Liman and Kupyansk should be carpet bombed

In fact when a squad is dangerously close to annihilation, they should call army aviation and KA52 should come , with precise weapons to blast these scum

If precise weapons are to be used, it is in situations like that, guys are surrounded unable to escape, send the airpower and start working with IR, get drones over the surrounded detachment and call in krasnopol strikes

But somehow these recon groups always end up executed when caught

Firebird, flamming_python and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:04 am

So a new camouflage pattern has been developed specifically for the SMO, called "Semitsvet" (seven-color):

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 756758853531895

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 756758853507315

Clearly Multicam-derived, but not identical. Multicam is pretty ubiquitous these days, everyone and their mother uses it it seems like, all over the world. Russian SF has used it since at least 2008.

Of minor interest, the company that developed it and that just started mass-producing it is called Gardariki, the old Norse name for Rus' lands. It appears to be a start-up by a 22-year old guy who did his military service in the legendary Preobrazhensky regiment.

Anyway, the first batches are to be shipped out to the military this week.

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:21 am

Russia shouldn't be too dismissive of these weapons shipments. Because there's nothing true about what is going on. They are always just a nuisance but they cost time and lives for Russia which is unacceptable.

The truth is that whether they have HATO crews or not,odds are good they won't see what kills them, and talking them up as an escalation is useful because it can be used to justify further advances and expanding captured territory... especially in the areas the west is interested in economically.

Begs the question of why it wasn't leveled earlier

They will have an enormous number of things they can target. Kiev's actions pushed it to the top of a list.

The problem is the population in Kharkov, Odessa or Nikolaev, because even if the Russians take all those cities, a large part of the population will still leave them.

And that would be a problem why?

I would say nazis and anti Russians leaving would be a solution (though not a final one if you get my drift).

After that, the Russians need to seize Istanbul and have an open entrance to the Mediterranean Sea and a "clean" exit from the Black Sea

The Turks are the only reasonable members in HATO. Not best buds, but will talk and stick to what they agree to.
    Good enough, unlike the west.

Nothing Nato says about timelines is true. The tanks will be on the frontlines before the end of the month. Will Russia be ready. I sure fucking hope so. But I thought that at the start of the war too. I thought they'd have an extra 100'000 troops ready to go if Wagner, the Chechens and the Donbas militia couldn't finish what was started. But they didn't

Even if they send their next generation tanks they haven't even built yet how will they survive Russian air power and artillery?

Kh-38 missiles with tv guidance have a range of 40km and a 250kg warhead. Kh-29, Kh-25, LMUR, Vikhr, Hermes, Khrisantema, even artillery rockets with dumb unguided HEAT submunitions and not to mention drones and rocket laid landmines.

Russia has an enormous range of options including RPG family weapons and Kornet and even new toys to test.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:57 am

billybats91 wrote:Updated map with the new territories of Russia...
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Map_ti10

..but it will soon be obsolete.  More orange, less purple. russia

Not sure when Norway became Russian territory.  Maybe the map maker knows something we don't? Razz

GarryB, franco, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, kvs, Godric and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:25 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Img_2018
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Img_2019

sepheronx, franco, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Throughout the past centuries, the West has always thought that it was the right time to start an expedition to the East.
    The result was always the same and the West always came back with a huge sausage in its back.
    The Russians did have great casualties in those conflicts, but they were always the winning side.
    Although I am not someone who hates someone because of a religion that is not like my religion, the fact is that the Anglo-Saxons (antichrists) are bothered by the Russian Orthodox Church, which is the BIGGEST reason why Russia is the way it is.
    Throughout the centuries, Western invaders-parasites and the red vermin tried to destroy Russia and russian identity, but they all ended up in the dustbin of history, so I have no doubt that the same will happen this time.

littlerabbit likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:06 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Foeoui10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Foez2r10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 Scree587
    4 Himars missiles shot down over Donetsk.

GarryB, franco, psg, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, kvs, VARGR198 and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:08 pm

The first destruction of the BMPT, although not much is visible. Perhaps something else.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 4 C4ed42214837
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:18 pm

Can't really tell from that still but yeah it's inevitable. Took a while though (if true).
    I don't think it will take that long to see burning Challengers and Leopards, but I not the mighty Abrahams though.
    It will probably arrive too late.

GarryB and Belisarius like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:52 pm

Left track soaked up a mine and unfurled itself as the vehicle tried to reverse. The vehicle looks abandoned.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs and Belisarius like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:31 pm

Arrow wrote:The first destruction of the BMPT, although not much is visible. Perhaps something else.
    Difficult to say...could be exploding and burning ERA or more likely the missiles attached to the turret are cooking off. The tank can still be intact...we don't know.

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:21 am