Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
marcellogo
Mir
Rodion_Romanovic
RTN
zepia
Begome
diabetus
GreyHog
zare
Belisarius
Azi
sepheronx
franco
VARGR198
pavi
ludovicense
George1
d_taddei2
mack8
Krepost
SolidarityWithRussia
11E
PapaDragon
Tolstoy
lyle6
limb
Broski
Sujoy
ArgentinaGuard
ucmvulcan
wilhelm
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
Erk
Kiko
Podlodka77
GunshipDemocracy
Big_Gazza
PhSt
TMA1
The-thing-next-door
Firebird
DerWolf
zorobabel
Airbornewolf
famschopman
Werewolf
Scorpius
Arkanghelsk
billybatts91
Walther von Oldenburg
kvs
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
Hole
Serberus
nomadski
Arrow
Ispan
Backman
thegopnik
ALAMO
Regular
higurashihougi
flamming_python
Lapain
caveat emptor
dionis
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
GarryB
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37

limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37

Post  limb Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:14 pm

The 155th failed

littlerabbit likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:20 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    I will just remind you that Yunus-Bek Yevkurov was part of a special detachment that seized Pristina Airport in 1999 and held it until the approach of Russian paratroopers during a well-known incident.

You said that like it was a major accomplishment. They took the airport over from our Army. Didn't have to fight for it. It just gave Russia some bargaining power. Probably, got some loans under the table to remove the troops. Classic Yeltsin time move.

And let's not forget how those special detachments were stuck on that airport starving to death because military superpowers of Bulgaria and Romania refused to allow Russian airforce to deliver them some MREs (or whatever passed for food in Russian Military back then)

It wasn't until they agreed to everything that NATO asked for were they allowed to eat

Like Moskva this "accomplishment" is one Russia should pretend never happened

flamming_python and owais.usmani like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:28 pm

Yeah about 20 thousand Russian dead and 60,000 wounded is probably about right. Ukraine? I'd put the number at 200,000 dead and 600,000 wounded. This is why we aren't seeing a sweeping GPW type pincer. WWI Verdun style offenses that chew up Ukrainian forces at minimal costs to them. 10 to 1 killed and wounded ratio is something that even RTN would be smart enough to keep doing. By the way RTN, your newest wonderwaffle is not a game changer, I mean with syrup its part of a complete breakfast but its not going to do anything except be used against civilians.

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, owais.usmani, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:29 pm

It's funny.
    Russia was on the edge of collapse, with civil war at its borders.
    People were starving. Literally.
    Armed forces were giving their last breath.
    Yet they considered that any kind of help for you, Serbs, is valid.
    Even if it is moral only, like turning around the plane with Primakov on board en route to the US.
    After 25 years, you whine about how the help was pathetic and irrelevant.
    Oh, please do more.
    Next time Russkie will surely feel a need to save your unfaithful arses when Albanians will come to make your brown holes wider.

Yeah about 20 thousand Russian dead and 60,000 wounded is probably about right. Ukraine? I'd put the number at 200,000 dead and 600,000 wounded. This is why we aren't seeing a sweeping GPW type pincer. WWI Verdun style offenses that chew up Ukrainian forces at minimal costs to them. 10 to 1 killed and wounded ratio is something that even RTN would be smart enough to keep doing. By the way RTN, your newest wonderwaffle is not a game changer, I mean with syrup its part of a complete breakfast but its not going to do anything except be used against civilians.

The number for Russkie is about correct, but the number for Ukrs is not.
    The latest call from the Ukro side - quite official - was 250+ kilo.
    Stratfor "calculated" it above 300k.
    There is really a reason why they hunt males on the streets.
    The Internet is full of films with that. FULL.

So from the perspective, we tale close to 1 mln KIA/WIA/MIA/POW in some 15-18 mln population at most.
    Clashed with the number that hardly differs from the number of car accident victims number.

That is why we face a crazy level of propaganda. Crazy even for this, particularly crazy, war. People in the west REALLY are being fed with stories that Ukrs didn'r made a mobilisation yet, while the Mordor horde is at the brink of extinction. This madness continuous.

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, thegopnik, Hole, Scorpius and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm

It was not help, but horse trading. They got some soft loans for it.
    Ones that helped were regular people that fought as volunteers.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:36 pm

Spare me the pearl clutching

If Russians wanted to help us they should have just came clean and said straight up that they are now sucking that juicy American cock, that they are loving that musky taste and that we shouldn't bother fighting to begin with

Would have saved everyone a whole lot of grief

owais.usmani likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Crimea river Laughing
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:39 pm

Yeah for Ukraine it should be around 300000 dead and probably at least another 100000 heavily injured (and unable to ever being back in active service) or permanently missing. Total number of injured probably much higher than that

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:51 pm

So from the perspective, we tale close to 1 mln KIA/WIA/MIA/POW in some 15-18 mln population at most.
    Maybe you want to tone down your "estimates" a little. This is just laughable. 😂 😂

SeigSoloyvov and owais.usmani like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:58 pm

Just for the record.
    I don't care much about your national pride being hurt a few lines up.
    It doesn't work for me.

Yeah for Ukraine it should be around 300000 dead and probably at least another 100000 heavily injured (and unable to ever being back in active service) or permanently missing. Total number of injured probably much higher than that

The interesting part is that those are not Russkie numbers.
    All are given - with a different context - either by the Ukrs or sponsors.

Yeah, Stratfor is a garbage - yet they claim 300+k
    Those are open source confirmed one by one records that put the number well above 130k now.
    Ukro stats about 32k MIA (dead in real).
    200k given by the Brits.
    250k given by Zaluzhny lately.

All are not close to the Russkie-provided data. What makes me think, that they are objectively afraid to give the real numbers?I mean the Russkies? Melodramatic "brotherly nation" thing?

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:58 pm

There are still mentally retarded people out there that still follow Oryx statistics about Russia losing 3 times more armored vehicles than Ukraine. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ so with those Oryx statistics and them having a bigger force of units Wagner should be the ones getting pushed back not the other way around. I give up.

Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:00 pm

One million for KIA, Wounded etc? and 18m pop now?.

That is indeed laughable numbers.

No way such numbers are in anyways realistic and there is no evidence of that at all

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:03 pm

Can you both go and be stupid in some other place, please?
    You seem to be the same developed in basic math.
    Adults talking who know how to add and adjust up to 50.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:04 pm

Just for the record.
    I don't care much about your national pride being hurt a few lines up.
    It doesn't work for me.
    Pitiful attempt of deflection. Number of million casualties is completely unrealistic. You're masquerading as an "expert" here, while spouting copious amounts of shit.

SeigSoloyvov and owais.usmani like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:09 pm

"Can you both go and be stupid in some other place, please?
    You seem to be the same developed in basic math.
    Adults talking who know how to add and adjust up to 50."

You can insult all you want that doesn't change the fact your comment was full of shit.

Even if I take Mcgreggor's estimates has fact which he has more friends who know far more than you last week the number was 22-25m

but it suddenly dropped 4M in a week if we go by the lowest estimate....that's math

Ukraine hasn't suffered that much KIA and what not, wounded in action is also very subjective as being wounded doesn't mean you are auto out of the fight, depends how bad the injury is.

So by all means explain to me how 4 million people left ukraine without anyone reporting such a massive refugee column?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:12 pm

"200k given by the Brits.
    250k given by Zaluzhny lately"

Yeah a lie here, first off show me where the brits said that, you would have to be referring to the BBC which did claim this number.

Zaluzhny was also quoting the BBC estimates,

So you are lying here in such a cheap way trying to take multiple different statements about the same numbers and add them together to get the number you claim.

Dude seriously that's just silly logic.

I could believe about 300k, but 1M lol go home your drunk

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:18 pm

There are still mentally retarded people out there that still follow Oryx statistics about Russia losing 3 times more armored vehicles than Ukraine. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ so with those Oryx statistics and them having a bigger force of units Wagner should be the ones getting pushed back not the other way around. I give up.

You are understating the real influx of propaganda.
    We haven't ever had war like that, from the intense, one-sided propaganda perspective.
    Again those are not my words, but a war correspondent who carried all the wars in the last 50 years.
    Those people are soaked - functionally soaked - with this shit.
    Open source investigations, with names, dates, details, one by one - listed much more than 130k dead Ukro soldiers.
    Official Ukro documents put a number of MIA above 32k.
    The number of POWs was declared at +/- 20k level.

Brits officially claimed 200k KIA back in Autumn of 2022.
    Official Ukro documents were claiming 152+ end of 2022.
    Stratfor is stating 300+
    Latest leakage of the Ukro official reports are 252k

The population numbers are clear.
    Coming from official UNHCR data.
    All legit, confirmed, and - relatively - objective.
    The picture is shocking and devastating to the level I hardly believe - but ...

Yet, you have people who are trying to obliterate the numbers that are public.
    I have no idea why, what is the clue?
    And honestly, I give a shit about that.

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, kvs, thegopnik, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Show me the link where the brits claimed this then and I'll tell you right now if its some no name suit with no evidence to support it, don't even bother because that's just clearly horse shit statement.

and exactly people are CLAIMINH these numbers but they all claiming from the start to NOW. You just add together all their estimates to get this bogus number.

You are lying trying to say "well x claimed this, y claimed this, z claimed this. So thats makes the number this"

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Reading you is a pleasure equivalent to watching a vomiting cow. So let me pass by.
    Zoo awaits.

Hole and Belisarius like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:32 pm

Leopard 1 for Ukraine. Very Happy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #37 - Page 31 3da315463ce5

How much Russia can currently deploy troops for the offensive in Ukraine. There are 300 k mobilized for this with 200 k contract etc? So 500k or more?

GarryB, d_taddei2, par far, zardof, Hole, owais.usmani, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:19 pm

Leopard 1 for Ukraine.

NATO trolls: "Russia is sending Cold War-Era, rusty tanks to the Ukraine to get destroyed".

Meanwhile, in NATOstan...

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:43 pm

Laughing

The thing is that they don't have ammo for them Laughing
    Objectively folks ...
    let's contribute, shall we?
    Who is using L7 anymore? scratch
    I mean the stock ...
    Slovenians? Yeah, they had some.
    How many stocks can have a 2mln country?
    Germans? scratch
    After 40 years of not using the caliber?
    Maybe they have some Panzershreck along?
    Jews? Hell yeah ... but seems that they are kind of lack optimist toward supplying the Bandera regime ... Wonder why scratch geek

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and Hole like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:57 pm

New US arms package for Ukraine:
    https://t.me/milinfolive/96475

❗Full list of U.S. military aid to Ukraine, including GLSDB long-range munitions:

- Additional ammunition for HIMARS (including GLSDB);
    - Additional 155-mm artillery shells;
    - Additional 120-mm mortar mines;
    - 190 heavy machine guns with thermal imaging sights and ammunition;
    - 181 armored vehicles of the MRAP class;
    - 250 ATGM FGM-148 Javelin;
    - 2,000 anti-tank missiles;
    — anti-personnel mines M18 Claymore;
    - engineering ammunition;
    — equipment for cold weather, helmets and more;
    - 2 air defense systems MIM-23 Hawk;
    - anti-aircraft guns and ammunition for them;
    - equipment for the integration of Western launchers, missiles and air defense radars with Ukrainian air defense systems;
    - equipment to maintain the existing air defense capabilities of Ukraine;
    — generators for air defense;
    - systems for countering UAVs;
    - 4 surveillance radars;
    - 20 counter-battery radars;
    - Spare parts for counter-battery radar;
    - UAV RQ-20 "Puma";
    - 155-mm high-precision projectiles M982 Excalibur;
    — Equipment for secure communication;
    — Medical supplies;
    — Funding for training, maintenance and support.

@milinfolive
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:21 pm

The L-1 has armour equivalent of a light tank. It is a joke to send it to support the Kiev regime.

GarryB, d_taddei2, zardof, The-thing-next-door and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:32 pm

Via Pepe Escobar

Medvedev Unplugged: "The West has a rich experience of killing test countries. The West is Dr. Mengele (...) Therefore Ukraine will face the sad fate of those colonies that were once raped in the most perverse form and then dumped to die in the rotting dustbin of history."

We haven't ever had war like that, from the intense, one-sided propaganda perspective.
    But the massive propaganda campaign is our way out of this without some little nuclear exchange killing a few billions of us.

Good article about that:
    https://sonar21.com/rand-gets-it-sort-of-by-helmholtz-smith/

I stated the same some weeks ago. Just like before the Americans will drop the ball in a few months, pretending that nothing happened.
    Or in this case blame the corrupt slavic Untermenschen in Kiev and the European "softies" that didn´t do enough to beat those pesky 
    Russians.
    After that the Americans will declare victory using all those propaganda of the last year(s). Russian economy destroyed. Russian Army mostly destroyed.
    Will take decades to recover...
    All those studies and commentaries that aimed for a "military defeat" of Russia will be forgotten or changed accordingly.
    That´s what the american regimes are really good in: moving the goal post.

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Godric, zepia and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm