Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
Karl Haushofer
famschopman
Stealthflanker
SolidarityWithRussia
ahmedfire
Ned86
billybatts91
Kiko
Belisarius
klahtinen
lyle6
sundoesntrise
Eugenio Argentina
Broski
zare
Regular
AlfaT8
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
TMA1
Serberus
VARGR198
ludovicense
bandit6
zorobabel
Arkanghelsk
Sprut-B
d_taddei2
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
andalusia
crod
caveat emptor
Tsavo Lion
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Dr.Snufflebug
Isos
franco
AMCXXL
Singular_Transform
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Podlodka77
nomadski
Backman
Big_Gazza
Krepost
GarryB
thegopnik
lancelot
diabetus
Werewolf
DerWolf
sepheronx
Erk
kvs
psg
Hole
PapaDragon
mnztr
PhSt
RTN
ALAMO
ucmvulcan
Scorpius
limb
flamming_python
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  Hole Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:19 pm

And the smell...  Twisted Evil

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Fjkgq010
    Ukro POW. Signs of cannibalism?  Laughing
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Fjkb3n10
    Wagner guy
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Fjkddp10
    Marinka

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  thegopnik Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:44 pm

I am just waiting for any kind of city capture, a DPR soldier commented that he thinks Ukrainian troops are getting cloned based how many got sent there.

flamming_python and littlerabbit like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:28 pm

Hole and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:42 am

A lot of troops on the move, the old fashioned way, by foot.

psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, starman, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:03 am

Found a quote that made me laugh.

NATO Exists To Solve The Problems Created By NATO’s Existence

From an article https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2022/12/01/nato-exists-to-solve-the-problems-created-by-natos-existence/

Worth a read.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, littlerabbit, Hole and Belisarius like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:08 am

littlerabbit likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:17 am

Introducing General Surovikin's Exploding Advent Calendars. They're a lot like the ones in the west that have a chocolate or maybe a wine or liqueur, but these explode in the face of Wehrmacht 2.0. Today's treat was a munitions dump in Kramatorsk:

https://twitter.com/LogKa11/status/1599538172370690048?s=20&t=j49XwT8V1gXMW4rEuGyBOw

Hole likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:14 am

I saw a TG post about a comment from one of the DPR fighters on the Donbass front, they describe the situation as if Ukro Nazi soldiers are being cloned because new NAZI cannon fodders keep pouring on the front.

Other than tactical nukes and FOABs (which for some reason the Russian military still hesitates to utilize), perhaps Russia needs to develop some thermobaric weaponry with a significant blast radius for use against large NATzO formations. Such weapon will render this Zerg rush strategy by the NATzO NAZIs pretty much useless and will make grinding the NAZIs a much faster and easier job. attack

flamming_python likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:22 am

Also, tomorrow is Monday, I demand the Russian military to send no less than 200 cruise missiles to vaporize more power, food and water infrastructures in NAZI Pukraine and impose more pain and suffering on its NAZI occupants russia
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:01 am

That is a lot of tor-m2 systems damn. Those are incredible machines. I think they are covering the north in case the west gets any funny ideas.

Also it is heartening to see those young lads march in the snow together. War is horrible, and lots of work, but the brothers you meet along the way makes it tolerable.

JohninMK and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:30 am

🇮🇹 In Milan, members of the United Against War committee staged a torchlight vigil in defense of Russia and against further support for Ukraine by the Italian government. The Italians rebelled, demanding a position of active neutrality and urging Rome to take the place of Ankara as an intermediary between Moscow and Kiev.

"No Russophobia", "No weapons to Kiev", "No sanctions against Russia". With such demands, members of the United Against War committee took to the streets of Milan on Sunday, December 4th

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Photo_51
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 2211
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 Photo_52

Respect for Italians !
    And I want them to do at the next Euro 2024 the same thing they did at UEFA Euro 2020, that is to destroy everyone.. I always supported them...

VIVA LA ITALIA !

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, starman, TMA1 and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:52 am

Post Podlodka77 Yesterday at 9:19 pm
    To Alamo...
    Good evening bro... Very Happy
    I was wrong when I wrote a couple of times that they are going back to the 19th century because they seem to be going to the Dark Ages...

Morning bro welcome
    This whole situation reminds me of a fairy tale when someone has a magical wish.
    But the point of a tale is to use the wish wisely, and describe it accurately so the fairy could do it's job.
    Well, the Ukrs haven't read the same tales obviously, as they forgot what "decomunization" would mean in their case.
    Before the Soviet Union constituted them as an industrial superpower, an agrarian hub of the whole Union, with well educated and maintained with social&medical welfare population, they used to be a rural, semi-tribal society that could barely read&write.
    Oppressed by the Polish masters.
    I wouldn't call for "decomunization" from the perspective, but that might be the case for someone who knows the history ...

GarryB, Werewolf, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:59 am

Salute to Brother Alamo once again and one more thing..

I have to write something that I don't really mean but I have written a couple of times.
    I don't want the West to fall in the sense that I want poverty in the West and I wrote that to offend those I disagree with.
    As for the Western hegemony, I want it to end and there is no dispute about that - it is certainly coming.
    This is all a bit of a game and sometimes I have to play rough..

GarryB, JohninMK and Belisarius like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:34 am

It's nice that Italians themselves may not be for the conflict and wanting neutrality. But they will need to come to terms with the fact that no matter who they vote for, theose people are simply hand picked to be allowed to rule from the EU. Italians should be going and demanding the new woman to leave entirely and that the EU needs to be torched to the ground so Italy can go it's own way.

GarryB, Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:39 am

Take a look here :

https://t.me/chub_detection/6078

It is only one of the dozens of movies, but all shows about same.

They are lacking supplies.
    Jars are back, for good.
    I have noticed that first in a late Summer.
    There are no more fancy MRE packages, not only Ukrainian ones, but neither granted.
    It started to look like the 2014 more and more.
    A decomposing military force.
    I suppose that Russkie now have another objective - it is not to finish them too soon ...

Fancy movies on TikTok, with the smiling brave warriors, seem more and more like Die Deutsche Wochenschau from April 1945.

GarryB, JohninMK and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:32 am

Bearing in mind all the talk about the West regarding the SMO in Ukroshitstan, I am sure that there are only two countries in the West that make their own policies, that is, the USA and the UK - read England.

Can't say I agree, the UK has been more rabidly anti Russian than most EU countries outside of Eastern Europe, and they are in lock step with the pro war anti Russian groups in the US and EU... it is all about making money killing people.

So in Europe we have Russia, the UK, as well as the EU peasants - that's all..

Russia will never be part of Europe... the EU and US and UK have said as much over and over and are now trying to fund the genocide of Russian people in the Ukraine and Russia... Russia needs to explore its Asian side...

It is not nearly sick and depraved enough to call itself European by any measure.

Damn, now claiming rybar is western propaganda, I guess normal after you called vladlen tatarskiy a ukrainian troll.

Those flag emojis were changed after google translate, if you go to the original russian link, the emojis are russian and ukrainian. I feel like im wasting my time responding to such a meaningless nitpick.

Of course... blame Google translate... there is no way you could work out what those symbols were and what they mean and just manually remove them... maybe you wont get paid if they are not there...

Man, personal insults too. Really helping you support your argument right there.

Just calling it like I see it...

Why don't you actually go to russian telegram channels made by actual soldiers and wartime journalists. You can use google translate to get the gist of what they're saying.

What makes you think they are genuine... would the Russian military allow actual soldiers to comment online about the conflict in real time with anything actually relevant?

Australian universities found 80% or more are paid bots... paid western bots faking it...

I wonder what made you so allergic to russian self criticism.

Allergic? I don't read the Guardian or CNN either and for the same reason... it is not self criticism if it is propaganda...

This article isn't saying the russians are failing, but there are better ways to defeat the enemy, because this way is really inefficient and loss prone.

A public article that can be used by your enemies to kill more Russians... so they can get 5 minutes of fame or maybe a youtube channel afterwards... nah.

Bbbbut most russians are fatalistic doomers, you'll say.

Keep telling me what I will say... didn't work out too well for Vann.

2. Russians are risking their lives, so they're right to criticize when theres reason to criticize. ATM theres a lot to criticize.

The Russian military is ignoring western bullshit claims of success and advances into empty positions to ensure the Russian loses are minimised... some faggot complaining they are not advancing to Kiev.... well lead the way I am sure they will follow you.

3. Russians are superior to westerners(including you) because they don't get high on their own propaganda.

You are the one falling for western bots and wannabe influencers.

Are the pics indoor for that purposes or is there also a certain fear of COVID as well?

Would say it is probably cold, but also when photos are taken that security is considered too... it seems to be part of the uniform now.

I have my doubts about this account as it was the US-type infantry small-unit tactics that enabled the Ukrainians to break-through at Kharkov; even if that area was sparsely defended anyway. These aren't COIN tactics but very much conventional warfare. The way the Ukrainians used artillery at the start of the conflict was taught to them by NATO, effective, and very much conventional warfare

He is saying it does not work we against defended positions with artillery support... I suspect it would work well if the enemy is retreating on first contact with a large force... you are just essentially walking behind the enemy as it withdraws... any tactics would work in that case.

But against an enemy in an established position with artillery support with the fire power to slow your advance... stop you and then hit you again with artillery as you withdraw from where you started from, then tactics would need to be very clever to avoid casualties from artillery and direct fire.

Just take a look around, and Ask yourself when have you Heard of Navalny last time 🤭😈? Obviously those jerks are needed on the spot only. And as soon as a tool gets broken, IT will be thrown away.

Navalny has proven to be rather useless... his only use now would be if he died and they can pretend it is suspicious and of course Putin was to blame... Rolling Eyes

Some new drone that will be used by the VDV. Someone got more info?

https://uav-siberia.com/en/catalog/product/vzor/

Wagner guy

John Smith... wonder if that is his real name or one he chose himself to be anonymous.

Other than tactical nukes and FOABs (which for some reason the Russian military still hesitates to utilize), perhaps Russia needs to develop some thermobaric weaponry with a significant blast radius for use against large NATzO formations. Such weapon will render this Zerg rush strategy by the NATzO NAZIs pretty much useless and will make grinding the NAZIs a much faster and easier job.

The problem is that they wont be packed in close together enough for one munition, however big it might be, to kill them all.

They keep coming so the Russians can just keep shooting them as they are...

Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:49 am

Well, apparently Engels got hit

https://t.me/grey_zone/16042

It could be incident or a work of Ukrainian saboteurs. Slavyangard speculated drone attack.

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:14 am

Hitting of Ka-52.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/35389

A huge beast seems 5V55.
    The fact that it does not ripped the chopper apart speaks how hard beast it is ...
    Yet it is hard to survive a 150kg warhead direct hit ...

lancelot likes this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:15 am

"They keep coming so the Russians can just keep shooting them as they are..."

Garry, Vietnam proved that that's a terrible way to wage war.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:30 am

To Diabetus...

The Americans did not live in Vietnam, the Russians live in the area of ​​today's Ukroshitstan.
    The Russian state was founded in that area at the end of the 9th century, while the USA has no contact points with Vietnam.
    Ukroshitstan is right on the border with Russia, while the USA is thousands of kilometers away from Vietnam.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 32 A11

The foundations of this Russian monastery in Kiev were established in 1051. Centuries and centuries will pass from the year 1051 and the discovery of America and a few more centuries until the creation of the USA.
    Therefore it is not the same.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:32 am

Looks deliberate as two airfields hit.
    2 strategic bombers damaged and a fuel tanker.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/13845
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:48 am

Great. That changes absolutely nothing regarding how terrible of a strategy that is to winning a war.
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:49 am

Maybe Engels was hit by that 1000km suicide drone Ukraine recently unveiled.

Regular likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:17 am

Hitting of Ka-52.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/35389

Note the other helicopter flying low at the end of the video.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:23 am

Looks deliberate as two airfields hit.
    2 strategic bombers damaged and a fuel tanker.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/13845

Coincidence or the Russian response?

301 Military
    @301military
    ·
    48m
    According to the AFU, 14 Tu-95MS bombers were lifted into the air (up to 84 X-101 missiles in a salvo).

crod, GarryB and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:20 am