Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
Karl Haushofer
famschopman
Stealthflanker
SolidarityWithRussia
ahmedfire
Ned86
billybatts91
Kiko
Belisarius
klahtinen
lyle6
sundoesntrise
Eugenio Argentina
Broski
zare
Regular
AlfaT8
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
TMA1
Serberus
VARGR198
ludovicense
bandit6
zorobabel
Arkanghelsk
Sprut-B
d_taddei2
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
andalusia
crod
caveat emptor
Tsavo Lion
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Dr.Snufflebug
Isos
franco
AMCXXL
Singular_Transform
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Podlodka77
nomadski
Backman
Big_Gazza
Krepost
GarryB
thegopnik
lancelot
diabetus
Werewolf
DerWolf
sepheronx
Erk
kvs
psg
Hole
PapaDragon
mnztr
PhSt
RTN
ALAMO
ucmvulcan
Scorpius
limb
flamming_python
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  flamming_python Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:38 am

GarryB Today at 3:52 am

The French is a man who has no "arguments", which he keeps mentioning, except that he has arrogance.
    I did not threaten him physically or in any other way.
    For him, Limb, Seig, RTN, me and others like me are "fanboys".
    If the forum benefits more from Isos and such arrogant members then feel free to block me Garry. paratrooper

Has anyone ever seen Isos like someone else's post, because I haven't ?! That says enough about a man - arrogance. .
    His "argument" is as follows; Rafale has an RCS of 0.1 m2. No, it doesnt, but with missiles it has an RCS of approximately no less than 3m2 - without the arenal the story is different.
    His "argument" is the price of the T-14 (where did he get his price list from) and the production capacity for those tanks, where he writes "no more than 50 tanks T-14 can be produced per year".
    As far as I know, Uralvagonzavod has over 20,000 workers, which is a fact in itself.

If the Russians can deliver dozens of planes A YEAR, as well as 3 nuclear submarines A YEAR, as well as 4 missile brigades of the S-400 system A YEAR - should I remain silent on his "arguments" supported by NOTHING that Su-30/34 are crap (and far less RCS than he states), that Russia cannot produce 50 T-14 tanks, that the Iskander is inaccurate, that HIMARS is Darth Vader's personal weapon, etc ?

I wrote what I had. I can leave voluntarily and I did that once, but if you block me, I won't come back. Where once I was not welcome, I will not return there.

So much pride and drama

It's unnecessary. Just follow the forum rules, we all do it.

GarryB, famschopman and Scorpius like this post

limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  limb Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:16 pm

groups of ukrainians who are tired of winning making adresses to the president have once more appeared in some quantity.

https://twitter.com/ZaTritsa/status/1598287397833572358

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:10 pm

So von der Lugen claimed that Russia has killed 20,000 civilians in Ukraine.

1) And the Kiev regime forces have killed zero?

2) Why the nice round number?  Not 18 or 22 thousand?  

3) In Mariupol, it was the Kiev regime goons that were doing the murder of civilians including those that
    tried to flee.   I do not recall any NATzO fake stream media report of Russia doing anything similar aside from
    obvious fakes like Bucha.

I recall the NATzO fake stream media endlessly citing some fake CIA report in 1995 that Serbs were responsible for
    90% of the crimes in the Bosnia i Herzegovina war.   It was physically impossible for the CIA to determine the
    number without extensive investigation.   It was nothing but circle jerking of the MSM "reports" on supposed
    crimes.    von der Lugen has no way to determine how many civilians died due to Russian action.   She cited
    Bucha as "evidence" which demonstrates that at best she is citing Kiev regime propaganda and staged atrocities.

If 20,000 civilians have died since February 24, then most of them by a factor of several (based on Mariupol) are
    the victims of the Kiev regime.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, Sprut-B, AMCXXL and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:22 pm

But even if the numbers (20.000 civilians and 100.000 soldiers) were true, this is the first war in a long time in which the number of killed civilians is lower than
    the number of killed soldiers. All wars of western countries in the last 50 years ended with hundreds of thousands or even millions of killed civilians.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi0oro10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi4xp_10
    Ukro military cemetary in September. 10.000 KIA. Sure. Then why are they preparing such an large area for new graves???  Rolling Eyes

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:03 pm

20k civilian casualties are rather hard to believe in, for multiple reasons.
    Ukro "air defence" is not so effective, you know? Twisted Evil

GarryB, Airbornewolf, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Today a new 50-for-50 exchange of prisoners of war took place between Russia and Ukraine. This is the fourth such process in the last 10 days.
    This morning, the exchange was announced by DNR leader Denis Pushilin: he said that 12 fighters from the DNR and 8 from the LNR were among those returned home. The release of Russian servicemen was also confirmed by the Russian Defense Ministry.
    A total of 144 Russian servicemen have been successfully returned home since November 23.

https://twitter.com/rybar_en/status/1598324572272590849?cxt=HHwWgoCw4d3usa4sAAAA

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi54dg10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi57aj10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi57wd10
    The concert tour continues.

GarryB, franco, psg, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:48 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi4o5410
    Even the western MSM can´t hide it anymore.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi5ujj10
    Turkish magazine about the Pope and the "former" friends of the catholic church.

franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi5i4t10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi6p4911
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Fi6vwj10

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Franco wrote:A total of 144 Russian servicemen have been successfully returned home since November 23.

Hopefully the Ukrowehrmact will rapidly recycle their returned orcs back to the font lines.  That way Russia gets to kill the bastards this time and Russian military prisons get to save a few kopeks on daily meals and bed rentals for irredeemable nazis.  What they save on sustaining nazis they can spend on more munitions..

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:23 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 16698510

flamming_python, AMCXXL and Belisarius like this post

sundoesntrise dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:33 pm

I will not hide it, I want an END to the West and its domination.  sunny
    It's coming gentlemen, nothing lasts forever...

I remember the time when I was on Facebook (never again), a long time ago, and when they used to put French flags in the background of their pictures. For me France has always been irrelevant and I am completely indifferent to it.
    I'm not writing this because of that French on this forum, but because I hated the hypocrisy of that same picture.
    It was the period of terrorist attacks on France. Yes, I condemn those attacks, but WHY did people stand in solidarity with France and put the flag of that country in the background ? How many terrorist attacks were there in Russia, for example Beslan and one of the last examples I remember was the attack on the train station in Volgograd. How many children and people have they (West) killed in Syria, Serbia, Libya, and how many are they killing now in Ukroshitstan ?
    The answer is one; A LIE, the desire of France and all Western countries to show that their lives are worth more than others.

So let's understand each other; I am not a "fanboy" of Russia, I am an enemy of the ideology that some of you in the West live for - your enemy...  thumbsup
    I want the West to fall far more than I want the victory of Russia in Ukroshitstan. Those "wonderful" Western countries of yours bombed the Belgrade three times in the 20th century; WW1, WW2, 1999.
    Serbs do not love you and they will never love you. I do not mean Italy, the countries of the former Warsaw Pact and the Greek brothers. Your authorities have always hated us because we are Orthodox and because they see us as "little Russians". I am more your enemy than defending Russia..
    If it wasn't for Tesla, a Serb who lived in an area that was 50 km from where I was born - you wouldn't even have electricity...

Поздрав из Србије / Привет из Сербии !

GarryB, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, littlerabbit, Hole and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:30 am

Another odd article. Of course, the premise is entirely plausible. Hell, even likely, considering what we're dealing with here and the well-known history of Ukraine's violence and corruption. But it is odd that a green light was given to disseminate it in a western rag.

Kyiv's 'foreign legion' commanders 'act like mafia bosses' with Western-supplied weapons being stolen and ex-gangsters threatening to SHOOT volunteers who don't pay 'taxes', Ukrainian investigators claim
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11490887/Ukrainian-foreign-legion-troops-accuse-commanders-corruption.html

There's been a notable uptick of "Russian propaganda" over the past couple of weeks in western media.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:53 am

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, littlerabbit and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:26 am

Well Gopnik, I mean they aren't wrong. Surovikin is also their minister transportation, logistics, and health

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:40 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 16699410

I think it took like 4 months to take Bakhmut i just hope everything else will be easier to take after bakhmut.

ucmvulcan likes this post

limb dislikes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:47 am

Maybe, maybe not. I think the current plan is to make Ukraine come to them ala Kursk and Borodino. No need to worry about insurgencies, make Ukraine gash itself against the well fed, well led, well equipped Russian army, donbass militias, and paramilitaries like Wagner. Then at a time of their choosing they launch fresh, well trained, troops against an exhausted Wehrmacht 2.0. In a way the past several months may have been like what the USAF and special forces did to the Iraqi army in 1990-91. Just degrade their capabilities, destroy their support, wreak havoc on their logistics train and C3, and then at a time and place of your choosing launch your offensive and take whatever objectives you have fairly bloodlessly. When will this offensive be and where? I dunno, I am alas not privy to the Russian high command or its plans. However, I think its coming.

kvs, littlerabbit, thegopnik, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:35 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 16699510

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 16699511

If Elon bans kanye, it will tank the reputation he has been trying to build as an advocate of free speech.
    Kanye knows this, and doesn't care either way. If Kanye doesn't get banned, his message gets out. If he does get banned, Streisand effect will happen, and all of Elon's bullshit about being a defender of free speech gets instantly destroyed (inb4 Elon hasn't reinstated Alex Jones yet). If anyone doesn't get the joke on 1st picture he has a net and the bottle says yahoo and Israel's PM is Benjamin Netanyahu and kanye made alot of anti-semetic tweets. I was even convinced and in suspense he was going to call out Zelensky's jewish background next and associate it with Azov Nazi symbols next. If he is jokingly chosen as a presidential candidate for 2024 i am sure he will be on Russia's side in the war.

Edit: Kanye is pro-russia https://t.me/CIG_telegram/25204

Last edited by thegopnik on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:41 am

Bombing the hell out of ukrainian infrastructure got their attention it seems. Let this be a lesson for Russia. They need to only increase these kinds of attacks and start the counter-offensive soon as well. This will be a double wammy for the nazis and the nazi helpers in the west...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 27 Img-7010
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:49 am

Post Hole Yesterday at 2:22 pm
    Ukro military cemetary in September. 10.000 KIA. Sure. Then why are they preparing such an large area for new graves??? Rolling Eyes

It is only one out of hundreds of cementaries.
    TikToks with endless lines of Ukro banners waving above the huge areas covered with fresh graves were notorious for a while.
    As notorious, that Ukrogestapo had to take care of it, and releasing such materials is forbidden now in 404. "Bad influence for morale".

GarryB, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Ned86

Post  Ned86 Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:51 am

Russia, however, still has a shortage of reconnaissance satellites? Optical and radar SAR?

Well I think that they have a shortage of everything like missiles(they ran out in march), planes, helicopters and etc...   Twisted Evil

https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/20/43/86/88/satell10.png

As I said many times, only retarded people still believe in western psyop stories that Russia doesn't have enough state of the art weapons system and in huge quantities.

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:01 am

Big_Gazza wrote " Hopefully the Ukrowehrmact will rapidly recycle their returned orcs back to the font lines. That way Russia gets to kill the bastards this time and Russian military prisons get to save a few kopeks on daily meals and bed rentals for irredeemable nazis. What they save on sustaining nazis they can spend on more munitions.. " Prisoners of war are subject to Geneva convention , however , I think that Orc prisoners should be identified and photographed and released only on condition that they will not return to active duty . If they are recaptured again a second time , then I think no more release or exchange for them . Best to rehabilitate them by education , away from extremism . Education classes can be cheap and effective , something they lack in their own society .

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:03 am

Ned86 wrote:Well I think that they have a shortage of everything like missiles(they ran out in march), planes, helicopters and etc... Twisted Evil

https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/20/43/86/88/satell10.png

As I said many times, only retarded people still believe in western psyop stories that Russia doesn't have enough state of the art weapons system and in huge quantities.

The graph on the link does not mention that the vast majority of this number of US satellites are Starlink satellites.

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:03 am

The French is a man who has no "arguments", which he keeps mentioning, except that he has arrogance.
    I did not threaten him physically or in any other way.
    For him, Limb, Seig, RTN, me and others like me are "fanboys".
    If the forum benefits more from Isos and such arrogant members then feel free to block me Garry.

When two forum members bicker and bitch and fight then I have a job to do, because no one is interested in that petty BS.

This forum is for discussions and it is for adults, if you think the other person will change to suit you then you are wrong, for all the same reasons that their BS is not going to change you to suit them.

The solution to two children who fight all the time is threats and then separation, but neither of you are my children... if you think banning everyone who disagrees with you you will end up with what the west is now... no discussion, no compromise, just agree with me or be banned, which leads to such triumps as Zumwalt and LCA and F-35.

I am free to block anyone and everyone and if I think I need to to keep the forum going then I will, we have lost many good posters for lots of different reasons, and we will likely do so in the future.

There wont be any special treatment for some members over other.

I appreciate some members are passionate and emotional, and because of that I don't care if they change their minds later and decide to come back, or if they choose to stay away.

It is not hard to not get banned here, but that is not so say no one can be banned... the rules are pretty clear...

A mod... Admin as said dial it back... both of you... and the rules are pretty clear about that, who will listen to Mods or Admin in future if I just say do what you like and I will ignore it when it suits me.

A adult would understand that and I assume we are all adults here.

If the Russians can deliver dozens of planes A YEAR, as well as 3 nuclear submarines A YEAR, as well as 4 missile brigades of the S-400 system A YEAR - should I remain silent on his "arguments" supported by NOTHING that Su-30/34 are crap (and far less RCS than he states), that Russia cannot produce 50 T-14 tanks, that the Iskander is inaccurate, that HIMARS is Darth Vader's personal weapon, etc ?

Where did I say you could not reply with your opinion?

What I am saying is that you need to get over the fact that one French man is not totally happy about the current world situation and is having fun pissing off a Serb on a pro Russian website by spinning bullshit he pulls from his arse and has no way to back up except personal opinion.

Calling him names and getting upset is a waste of your time and energy... imagine how happy it would make him if he goaded you into getting banned... mop and bucket time no doubt.

Are you that naive to give him such satisfaction?

Well Pod I call you a fanboy because you are literally a fanboy.

Openly flamebaiting a member with a post not relevant to the thread... explain to me why I shouldn't give you a 4 day ban SS?

PM would be fine.

Lot of satellites were put in orbit during the SMO. I wonder if those are 30-45 days lasting satellites or the better ones that last for 10 years in their last variants.

The low flying ones rarely last 10 years... they generally have to be moved to avoid collisions but also to view territory at specific times which uses fuel quickly... their digital memory and ability to download and reuse memory means most of the time they can last for months if not years.

Today's launch hasn't been properly catalogued yet, but the launch profile matches the Lotos series of SIGINT satellites, so that's a rather safe bet. Keep watching for what gets said of "Kosmos-2565" later today.

Signals intel satellites are likely more use than optical satellites... detecting cell and radio communications is useful and can highlight HQs and Comms centres that would otherwise be invisible...

If they really want to know where Zelensky is it will be SIGINT sats rather than optical recon sats that locate him.

I will not hide it, I want an END to the West and its domination. sunny
    It's coming gentlemen, nothing lasts forever...

The irony is that the west is doing more to end the west than Putin ever did or Xi... they just prepared their countries for times when the west was no longer there...

franco, ahmedfire, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:44 am

@AZgeopolitics

RF took control of Novoselovskoye .Cleaning of the village of Novoselovskoye.

Fighting continues in the western part of the village, which is located almost halfway between Kupyansk and Svatovo.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm