Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
zepia
Broski
Backman
ahmedfire
RTN
The-thing-next-door
Krepost
Firebird
famschopman
Singular_Transform
owais.usmani
AMCXXL
TMA1
Big_Gazza
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
Arsenic
Belisarius
Sujoy
Lapain
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Manov
calripson
sundoesntrise
DerWolf
diabetus
AMK
Werewolf
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
0nillie0
caveat emptor
PhSt
AlfaT8
Scorpius
GunshipDemocracy
pavi
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
mr_hd
Karl Haushofer
auslander
Podlodka77
GarryB
lyle6
d_taddei2
MMBR
Erk
PapaDragon
Azi
crod
mnztr
franco
billybatts91
JohninMK
zorobabel
lancelot
Regular
ludovicense
dionis
nomadski
thegopnik
Kiko
ALAMO
flamming_python
Hole
limb
Isos
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:57 pm

https://t.me/VasiletsDmitriy/5390
    Ukrainian vehicle of some description being destroyed by a helicopter-launched ATGM. Looks like a Shturm or Ataka perhaps

https://t.me/VasiletsDmitriy/5385
    Have to say the pro-Ukrainian greeting party/rent-a-crowd in Kherson sq. for the arriving Ukrainian soldiers is not very large at all

littlerabbit wrote:
    I have few questions for all of you guys:

1)  How this retreat from Kherson will influence on moral of Russian troops and Russian people in general?

I don't think military morale is meaningfully impacted

However morale on the home-front is another story and trust in the leadership be seriously undermined if it turns out that there is some deal under the table; like say sanctions relief in return for giving up that territory. Not so much because people particularly care about Kherson, but because of the cynicism it would imply. It would appear to people as if oligarch profits are more important than the security of say the Crimea. And for those invested in the war it would also look like Russia is doing favours to Europe. Which won't be true in either case, but these are sticky narratives.
    Even if there isn't a deal, the tales about one are gaining traction in the Telegram space. Just the mere rumours are damaging.

The Kremlin is too overconfident in its ability to keep a lid on or direct public opinion. If there are further such retreats and territory being given up without a fight, no matter their expediency at a military level or whatever international benefits - public attitudes could turn to anger and government explanations could start being instantly rejected.

littlerabbit likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  caveat emptor Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:01 pm

littlerabbit wrote:

No way there were Serbs in Waffen SS...and convincingly, not a single Croat (Ustasa) was there?!

Such a bullshit!   angry  attack
    Serbian Volunteer Corp were, officially, under SS command in Yugoslavia at the end of the war. Not that makes them officially SS.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlerabbit likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:07 pm

ALAMO wrote:Offensive cost lives. Always.
    Russkie are constantly&secure determined to save it.
    They will call the Ukrs to come&die in as long as possible. That is a constant of this campaign since the end of the Spring I guess scratch
    I am 100% convinced that, so long as the Ukrainians are willing to launch attacks against prepared Russian defenses, the Russians will remain on the defensive. They are inflicting incredibly disproportionate casualties on the AFU.

This is the most insane war of the past several centuries. Daily AFU casualties have numbered in the many hundreds for weeks. Equipment losses have become acute. They're begging for more and forcibly conscripting thousands of hapless men off the streets.

Will Schryver

And here is Larry Johnson:

• Fact one — Ukraine’s economy is in tatters and there is no viable path to restore what it was on February 24, 2022.
    • Fact two — Ukraine is totally dependent on Western aid to keep it army in the field.
    • Fact three — Ukraine does not have a viable air force and cannot provide close air support to its front line troops. This means any Ukrainian advance on the ground is dependent on the limited armor and artillery units still intact.
    • Fact four — Ukraine’s ability to produce electricity and power is being steadily degraded and there is no short-term solution to keep the lights on.
    • Fact five — Russia has not committed its front line forces and high tech weaponry to the fight.
    • Fact six — Russia’s economy is strong despite Western efforts to sunder it.
    • Fact seven — Russia is economically self-sufficient. It does not need foreign exports to sustain its industrial base but the world does need critical products and minerals that only Russia produces.
    • Fact eight — Russian factories are operating 24/7, producing essential military equipment and technology to keep its forces in the fight.
    • Fact nine — Russia can mobilize and train new troops on its own territory without fear of attack from Ukraine. Ukraine cannot.

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia, mnrck and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:15 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Have to say the pro-Ukrainian greeting party/rent-a-crowd in Kherson sq. for the arriving Ukrainian soldiers is not very large at all

Media do the rest.

Now let's see if they will claim to found "mass grave" or sort of it.

GarryB, kvs, TMA1, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:39 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Media do the rest.

Now let's see if they will claim to found "mass grave" or sort of it.

Pro-Ukrainian residents left months ago, but there was pro-Ukrainian sentiment there. But knowing how PR driven and propagandist is Ukraine, I really doubt that these people are actual locals. Most people tend to stay away from cameras and don't show their allegiance publically for obvious reasons. For both sides.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:40 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Fhyewh10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Fhymz_10
    Medvedev
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Scree492
    Mobilised in Ryazan

GarryB, psg, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:41 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Fhy2tj10
    Kosher MRAP met Lancet
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Fhytem10
    Not much left
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Fhyudo10
    De-nazified electric substation somewhere

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Regular, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:48 pm

The killers of defeatists on this forum are Alamo and Garry, especially Alamo, because he just crushes them to pieces - Garry controls himself because he is the main admin. russia
    Big Gazza does the same, but a little more subtly. paratrooper
    Broski and Belisarius are a tough line against Ukroshitstan. yes sir
    Brother Hole makes the biggest mockery of Ukroshitstans through the pictures he uploads - respect. cheers
    For Airbornewolf I think he is in seventh heaven watching the video links of Russians destroying the Ukrops and their equipment. bounce
    KVS, Gunshipdemocracy, Firebird obviously hate Nazis and I take my hat off to them for that. thumbsup
    LMFS, Arrow, Lancelot are people who like the tech side of the forum, it seems to me. study
    AMCXXL is the doctor for the smallest details about the Russian VVS. respekt
    Serberus is probably OK but he doesn't have much patience. unshaven
    Taddei, just change that Trabant - please..Mad
    I also respect the work of Lyle6, Ucmvulcan, Franco, JohninMK, Auslander, VARGR189, TMA , FP (in good part) , Rodion, Sepheronx, Werewolf, PSG, Eugenio, . thumbsup
    Some others I'm still watching...

Enemies; ISOS (is just the biggest disappointment), Arkhangelsk (Ukrop or liberal armchair general), Limb and Seig (mules), Sundoesntrise (severe scum), Cocklickson (severe scum), Owais Sultani (I don't care), Cavaet (foreigner in the country he currently lives in and a stranger in his native land - neither in heaven nor on earth), Zorolabel, Regular. There are more, I just forgot them.

SPECIAL COLUMN; Papadragon would be a war criminal if he found himself in a war conflict. Laughing

Firebird, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, Rodion_Romanovic, MMBR, Hole and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:The killers of defeatists on this forum are Alamo and Garry, especially Alamo, because he just crushes them to pieces - Garry controls himself because he is the main admin. russia
    Big Gazza does the same, but a little more subtly.  paratrooper
    Broski and Belisarius are a tough line against Ukroshitstan.  yes sir
    Brother Hole makes the biggest mockery of Ukroshitstans through the pictures he uploads - respect.  cheers
    For Airbornewolf I think he is in seventh heaven watching the video links of Russians destroying the Ukrops and their equipment.  bounce
    KVS, Gunshipdemocracy, Firebird obviously hate Nazis and I take my hat off to them for that.  thumbsup
    LMFS, Arrow, Lancelot are people who like the tech side of the forum, it seems to me.  study
    AMCXXL is the doctor for the smallest details about the Russian VVS.  respekt
    Serberus is probably OK but he doesn't have much patience.  unshaven
    Taddei, just change that Trabant - please..Mad
    I also respect the work of Lyle6, Ucmvulcan, Franco, JohninMK, Auslander, VARGR189, TMA , FP (in good part) , Rodion, Sepheronx, Werewolf, PSG, Eugenio, .  thumbsup
    Some others I'm still watching...

Enemies; ISOS (is just the biggest disappointment), Arkhangelsk (Ukrop or liberal armchair general), Limb and Seig (mules), Sundoesntrise (severe scum), Cocklickson (severe scum), Owais Sultani (I don't care), Cavaet (foreigner in the country he currently lives in and a stranger in his native land - neither in heaven nor on earth), Zorolabel, Regular. There are more, I just forgot them.

SPECIAL COLUMN; Papadragon would be a war criminal if he found himself in a war conflict. Laughing

Come on I am not even on the friend or enemy list lol

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:59 pm

GOPNIK sorry, I just forgot. I have nothing against you... thumbsup
    You are a strange guy but I am also strange... lol!

thegopnik likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 74574510
    Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:32 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:Defensive lines being built in Crimea now, are the Russians expecting the Ukrainians to get that far? Jesus Christ. Don't tell me they're gonna actually even attempt to penetrate and succeed. Looks like it will be just defensive posture from Russia in the south, hard to see them doing any major offensives there for a while if ever. Very disappointing.

Precaution is the better part of Valor.
    It's not a matter of expecting something.

It should occur to one though, that nothing will inflict more casualties on the Ukrainians than an ill-fated attempt to get to the Crimean borders, buoyed on by overconfidence. Russia may even encourage them to do that
    Likewise, nothing will get the recruitment offices jammed with fresh volunteers than a threat to Russia proper, which is the Crimea. And it may be that Russia is willing to manipulate public opinion by allowing such a threat to become apparent too.

Defensive lines were built along the entire Crimea-Kherson border in 2014. Trenches, bunkers, barbed wire etc. On both sides back then, but both lines are in Russia now.

So, maintaining these lines is just, maintaining.

GarryB, flamming_python, Hole and Broski like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Hole wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Offensive cost lives. Always.
    Russkie are constantly&secure determined to save it.
    They will call the Ukrs to come&die in as long as possible. That is a constant of this campaign since the end of the Spring I guess scratch
    I am 100% convinced that, so long as the Ukrainians are willing to launch attacks against prepared Russian defenses, the Russians will remain on the defensive. They are inflicting incredibly disproportionate casualties on the AFU.

This is the most insane war of the past several centuries. Daily AFU casualties have numbered in the many hundreds for weeks. Equipment losses have become acute. They're begging for more and forcibly conscripting thousands of hapless men off the streets.

Will Schryver

And here is Larry Johnson:

• Fact one — Ukraine’s economy is in tatters and there is no viable path to restore what it was on February 24, 2022.
    • Fact two — Ukraine is totally dependent on Western aid to keep it army in the field.
    • Fact three — Ukraine does not have a viable air force and cannot provide close air support to its front line troops. This means any Ukrainian advance on the ground is dependent on the limited armor and artillery units still intact.
    • Fact four — Ukraine’s ability to produce electricity and power is being steadily degraded and there is no short-term solution to keep the lights on.
    • Fact five — Russia has not committed its front line forces and high tech weaponry to the fight.
    • Fact six — Russia’s economy is strong despite Western efforts to sunder it.
    • Fact seven — Russia is economically self-sufficient. It does not need foreign exports to sustain its industrial base but the world does need critical products and minerals that only Russia produces.
    • Fact eight — Russian factories are operating 24/7, producing essential military equipment and technology to keep its forces in the fight.
    • Fact nine — Russia can mobilize and train new troops on its own territory without fear of attack from Ukraine. Ukraine cannot.

Fact 1. While true, the western economy controls 75% ofvthe workds gdp and has a near monopoly on civilian aircraft, semiconductor, ship prpopulsion, pharmaceutical, etc technology. It will kerp tirning a massive profit due to this monopoly.Ukraine aid is a drop in the bucket in terms of US budget.

Ukrainian casaulties arent disproportionate. Theres photos of hundreds of dead Russian soldiers around just artemovsk. Even if they were, they capture territorythat will never be retaken because the Russian army cant afford to take casaulties on the offensive.

Forgot fact 9: putin called the Ukrainians nazis and drug addicts in February, now hes calling them respected partners.

https://twitter.com/Igor_from_Kyiv_/status/1591466299267612678?t=a7hykVb1d0I_9-ncG5zoBQ&s=19

I Agree about the rest.

Last edited by limb on Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Firebird dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:59 pm

Ukraine May Redirect 40,000 Troops From Kherson to Other Areas - Official

Ukraine could redirect as many as 40,000 troops from Kherson to other areas including the Zaporozhye region after Russian soldiers withdrew from the city, Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the Russia-appointed Zaporozhye regional administration, said on Saturday.

"If we talk about the Kherson region, the opponent has around 40,000 people that it could redirect to one or another area. The Zaporozhye region is a priority, as the dream of [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky to cut the front and our group and reach Berdyansk has been well-known," Rogov told Russia's Komsomolskaya Pravda radio station.

The official also said that there were foreign militants from 40 countries fighting on Ukraine's side at the contact line in the Zaporozhye region.

"If earlier we could speak of 34 countries where the mercenaries come from, it is now over 40 countries," Rogov noted, adding that Ukrainians were also trying to take over the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, which was transferred to Russian control in October.

Lmfao the story will just repeat itself, and you cope fiends will repeat the justifications until Zaporozhye is given up

They're building defense lines in Crimea because once they leave Zaporozhye, Ukraine will knock on the door in Crimea

Go ahead and deny it and live in your fake fantasy if you want, il be here to remind you all in January and you'll just keep coping

limb dislikes this post

limb

Post  limb Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:02 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Ukraine May Redirect 40,000 Troops From Kherson to Other Areas - Official

Ukraine could redirect as many as 40,000 troops from Kherson to other areas including the Zaporozhye region after Russian soldiers withdrew from the city, Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the Russia-appointed Zaporozhye regional administration, said on Saturday.

"If we talk about the Kherson region, the opponent has around 40,000 people that it could redirect to one or another area. The Zaporozhye region is a priority, as the dream of [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky to cut the front and our group and reach Berdyansk has been well-known," Rogov told Russia's Komsomolskaya Pravda radio station.

The official also said that there were foreign militants from 40 countries fighting on Ukraine's side at the contact line in the Zaporozhye region.

"If earlier we could speak of 34 countries where the mercenaries come from, it is now over 40 countries," Rogov noted, adding that Ukrainians were also trying to take over the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, which was transferred to Russian control in October.

Lmfao the story will just repeat itself, and you cope fiends will repeat the justifications until Zaporozhye is given up

They're building defense lines in Crimea because once they leave Zaporozhye,  Ukraine will knock on the door in Crimea

Go ahead and deny it and live in your fake fantasy if you want, il be here to remind you all in January and you'll just keep coping

Unlike Kherson, the Russian army was serious about reinforcing Zaporozhye, so theyre gonna most likely maje a massacre out of a Ukrainian offensive. The 3rd corps was always around Zaporozhye. the Ukrainians won't  have the advantage of attacking a bridghead connected by pontoon bridges.  Any retreat from there would be 100% political unlike kherson.

GarryB likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:11 am

The purpose to leave western Bank to Eastern Bank holds a lot of value, particularly the height advantage from east Bank (apparently, I'm not geographically advanced here) and fact that the bridges out, would make it impossibly to supply. Also, apparently most if not all those troops defending in Kherson city were VDV and let's be real, VDV job isn't for defense but offense and they were there since forever now. So they were pulled out entirely and east Bank is formed by Army and not airborn since Airborn will be used for what they are really meant for elsewhere.

I'm more curious though on Airforce use. I'm also hearing the Russians aren't letting up and still using drones and missiles on Ukraines cities.

GarryB, MMBR, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 am

limb wrote:

Unlike Kherson, the Russian army was serious about reinforcing Zaporozhye, so theyre gonna most likely maje a massacre out of a Ukrainian offensive. The 3rd corps was always around Zaporozhye. the Ukrainians won't  have the advantage of attacking a bridghead connected by pontoon bridges.  Any retreat from there would be 100% political unlike kherson.

It's the same shit as Kharkov, Kherson, Kiev,

The same reason: it was difficult, and Russian lives needed to be saved,

That was the justification for the withdrawals, and it will be exactly the same

Kharkov had no large rivers either, and they left the entire region as well

What you see is a Russian withdrawal from Ukraine

That's what you are watching,

There's no 6d chess move , there's no hidden strategy

Dugin already said it, the absolute ruler wanted absolute glory, well he has to accept absolute failure as well

That's how autocracy works, you don't get to reap the benefits, and then shirk your duty to the nation and expect to receive 90% popularity

Firebird dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:23 am

https://m.tsargrad.tv/articles/aleksandr-dugin-herson-poslednij-rubezh-otstuplenija_662480

“A Russian city was commissioned, the capital of one of the regions of Russia – the same as Belgorod, Kursk, Donetsk, or Simferopol. If you don’t care, then you are not Russian

Russians are now clenching their teeth in pain, weeping and suffering as if their hearts were torn out, their children, brothers, mothers, and wives, would be killed in front of their eyes. If you don’t hurt now, you’re nothing

Power. She is responsible for this. What is the meaning of autocracy, and do we have it? We give the Ruler absolute fullness of power, and he saves us all – the people, the state, the people – at a critical moment. If for this he surrounds himself with evil spirits or spits on social justice, this is unpleasant, but if only he saved

What if it doesn’t save? Then – the fate of the ‘king of the rains’ awaits him. Autocracy also has a downside. Completeness of power in case of success, but also the completeness of responsibility for failure. And how did you want it?

How to get out of the situation? Immediately move from a sovereign dictatorship to a commissar, that is, introduce an ideology. The ruler almost did. But almost again. And Kherson was passed not almost, it was completely passed

No claims to Surovikin. He is not a politician, he is responsible for the technical side of the front. Hit not on him. You know who you hit. And no PR will save here anymore. In a critical situation, political technologies do not work at all. History speaks today. And she utters terrible – for us – words

This is not a betrayal, this is a step towards Armageddon. The conditions of the winning West, this civilization of Satan, will never be acceptable to Moscow. This means that tactical nuclear weapons and strategic nuclear weapons will remain (tactical and strategic nuclear weapons – approx. TsG). That is the end. And here is the most important thing

Under the pressure of circumstances (and it’s very bad that it’s so terrible), we made a number of military-political corrections in the conduct of the NMD (why it’s so late is a separate question). But it hasn’t worked (so far). The last resource is ideology. Real, not the fake that the AP, scared to death by the uprising of reality, is trying to sell

Stop playing around: Russian Idea. Only she. It is foolish to go for the total destruction of mankind only because of the fear of the Russian Idea, of our ideology. There is no other way. The authorities in Russia can’t hand over anything else. The limit has been reached. But purely technical means for Victory are lacking

The war must become a people’s war in full measure. But just so popular – Russian! – the state should become. Not the way it is now”.

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:37 am

billybatts91 wrote:

Absolutely, but it was way more than 4,000. I think he pulled that number out of his ass.

so the place where sun doesn't shine?

GarryB, TMA1 and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:29 am

flamming_python wrote:"From each according to his ability.."  

Don't know I'd trust that 5th-column traitor idiot with a sewing machine.  A toilet brush is more appropriate.

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:41 am

The traitor of Wagner meets the hammer. It seems Wagner has reached in Kiev.

Graphic video in the end

https://youtu.be/_tNJUfu5F3w

Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:42 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    littlerabbit wrote:

No way there were Serbs in Waffen SS...and convincingly, not a single Croat (Ustasa) was there?!

Such a bullshit!   angry  attack
    Serbian Volunteer Corp were, officially, under SS command in Yugoslavia at the end of the war. Not that makes them officially SS.

How many people had that Corp? Suspect
    littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:48 am

Another analysis:

https://bigserge.substack.com/p/surovkins-difficult-choice

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:06 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 14 Screen41

Seems to me that the copes don't really have the reach and impact anymore, especially not abroad. Russian 'allies' (even if only in popular perception) are not hiding the disdain anymore.

Together with the IMF loan last week this spells.. well, let the Serbian forum members speak for themselves.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:17 am

Grim viewing. At the end he gets a sledgehammer to the head. The guy was playing with forces above him. Made dangerous assumptions. Apparently it didnt make an ass out of him. Just turned his head to a pancake. Traitors in all lands are not remembered well.

Hole likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:56 am