Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+75
Regular
calripson
BliTTzZ
zepia
Lapain
sundoesntrise
Werewolf
bandit6
Arrow
diabetus
0nillie0
LMFS
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
11E
par far
Godric
owais.usmani
Serberus
zorobabel
higurashihougi
kvs
lyle6
Erk
mr_hd
famschopman
andalusia
d_taddei2
Broski
Azi
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
crod
Kiko
AlfaT8
Tolstoy
TMA1
auslander
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
SeigSoloyvov
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Sujoy
nomadski
The-thing-next-door
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PhSt
GarryB
ALAMO
sepheronx
VARGR198
limb
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
DerWolf
franco
mnztr
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
thegopnik
flamming_python
billybatts91
Backman
ucmvulcan
Hole
Dr.Snufflebug
Airbornewolf
Belisarius
Mir
JohninMK
Podlodka77
79 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  kvs Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:51 pm

    PhSt wrote:Isn't it time for Russia to use more powerful conventional weapons to clear Ukro NATzO fortifications? It would be very helpful if Russia develops an alternative explosive device that has comparable blast radius to a nuclear bomb but without the radiation and non nuclear in nature to circumvent current international treaties. I think the closest one at the moment would be thermobaric weapons like the FOAB but it seems there is unwillingness to use this because of the vulnerabilities of its delivery platform, which kinda defeat the purpose of these weapons in the first place

    The forces fighting there are Wagner and LDNR armies. Russia does not want to trash the whole region to uproot some Banderite worms.
    So this is drawn out in order to deplete these vermin. This includes the recent attack on the power grid which is disrupting the logistics
    chains for the Ukrs.

    I thought a few months ago that the attack on the fortified districts would be more intense. But Russian and LDNR leaders have chosen
    a slower approach. This makes sense to minimize losses. Time is running against the Kiev regime and its forces.

    sepheronx, GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR and like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5709
    Points : 5739
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  franco Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:19 pm

    PhSt wrote:
    franco wrote:however it is under the guns of the town to the north Uhledar which is another of the fortified cities built in Donetsk. Brilliant planning by NATO, designed to cause massive casualties to the Russians in taking them. Hopefully someone comes up with a counter strategy soon to be able to take them...

    If Russia has the means to deliver FAOBs to Uhledar, will  this take care of the arty stationed over there? I understand that sending bombers which currently is the only delivery platform for FAOBs is a big risk, which is why I am suggesting that Russia designs a somewhat oversized Geran that will carry FOABs to enemy positions without risking bombers.


    EDIT, why not saturate the area with ballistic/ cruise missiles as well as Gerans to take out NATzO arty placements? perhaps this will give the liberating forces the cover they need.

    10,000 Russian speaking civilians are in play... like I said brilliant strategy.

    d_taddei2 likes this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3916
    Points : 3918
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ALAMO Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:20 pm

    kvs wrote:[
    The forces fighting there are Wagner and LDNR armies.   Russia does not want to trash the whole region to uproot some Banderite worms.
    So this is drawn out in order to deplete these vermin.   This includes the recent attack on the power grid which is disrupting the logistics
    chains for the Ukrs.  
    I thought a few months ago that the attack on the fortified districts would be more intense.   But Russian and LDNR leaders have chosen
    a slower approach.   This makes sense to minimize losses.   Time is running against the Kiev regime and its forces.  

    You know what is going on, when WSJ starts to push a narrative about how the Ukrs should be more flexible in the negotiations - that means returning to the table after they have already bent but were put on hold by the Yanks and Brits...
    A 100k dead after, they are talking about making the public opinion more friendly by pretending the openness to negotiations Laughing
    Whan might have caused that, what do you think? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

    sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR and like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5709
    Points : 5739
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  franco Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    kvs wrote:[
    The forces fighting there are Wagner and LDNR armies.   Russia does not want to trash the whole region to uproot some Banderite worms.
    So this is drawn out in order to deplete these vermin.   This includes the recent attack on the power grid which is disrupting the logistics
    chains for the Ukrs.  
    I thought a few months ago that the attack on the fortified districts would be more intense.   But Russian and LDNR leaders have chosen
    a slower approach.   This makes sense to minimize losses.   Time is running against the Kiev regime and its forces.  

    You know what is going on, when WSJ starts to push a narrative about how the Ukrs should be more flexible in the negotiations - that means returning to the table after they have already bent but were put on hold by the Yanks and Brits...
    A 100k dead after, they are talking about making the public opinion more friendly by pretending the openness to negotiations Laughing
    Whan might have caused that, what do you think? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

    Suspect this is the same as Putin saying he will negotiate... pure PR because he knows there are too many factors on the other side presenting it.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Podlodka77 like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 pm

    PhSt wrote:Isn't it time for Russia to use more powerful conventional weapons to clear Ukro NATzO fortifications? It would be very helpful if Russia develops an alternative explosive device that has comparable blast radius to a nuclear bomb but without the radiation and non nuclear in nature to circumvent current international treaties. I think the closest one at the moment would be thermobaric weapons like the FOAB but it seems there is unwillingness to use this because of the vulnerabilities of its delivery platform, which kinda defeat the purpose of these weapons in the first place
    You still have civilians in Ugledar. Mistake there was made at the beginning of campaign, as it was in gray zone for a few weeks. Later Ukrainians turned it into fortress. It is a small town, located on commanding heights, made up almost completely out of high-rise buildings. Surroundings are mostly empty fields, which are muddy at this time of the year. Head on attack was not a good option.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Panora10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 X_86c810
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Google10

    MMBR likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3366
    Points : 3348
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 pm

    zorobabel wrote:I don't think Russia will allow another repeat of the Kharkov collapse on the Kherson front. Having a foothold on the west bank of the Dnieper is the key for an eventual negotiated end of the war, since it deprives Kiev of the Dnieper's access to the Black Sea and the Kakhovka water resources for southern Ukraine.

    Edit: I may have spoken too soon. It looks like all Russian fortifications are on the EAST side of the river. Now this I don't understand: https://twitter.com/COUPSURE/status/1588924419002740736

    The position was established to ensure Kherson cannot fall basically, if you wanna take Kherson then you need to clear that bank of the river otherwise, your forces will simply get pounded to death.

    A competent commander knows, to put yourself into a position where you cannot lose, etc whoever is in command made a perfect tactical decision and won the battle before it started
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 8013
    Points : 8089
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  flamming_python Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:30 pm

    limb wrote:Apparently the assault on pavlovka was a failure. A soldier from the 155th brigade made the following complaint to the voenkor Khodakovskiy. Found in the comments of the colonelcassad posts.

    Main points:
    1. Assaulting in a field of mud
    2. Attack on village  that if taken(it wasn't even taken fully) that would just cause attritional losses due to shelling from ugledar
    3. The attack was mainly to stroke the ego of a few generals who wanted to get medals
    4. When many units retreated, due to poor organization and panic,  they were destroyed by ambushes. Plausible since we saw 2 T-80s getting destroyed by some ukroshits in bushes.


    IDK how much this is a psyop, but there vids of several russian tanks and around a dozen APCs getting destroyed near ugledar.


    Colonelcassad's post:
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/69507

    I have 1 question: Why does the 2nd-3rd army in world struggle to take more than a few hundred meters of evacuated villages in a few months? I dont care if this is a psyop, the facts on the ground regarding territorial progress speak for themselves.

    This part about generals ordering offensives to stroke egos or win medals is dumb

    If they want to win medals then they can actually take the settlement by any means neccessary and take the time to plan it out as needed

    So I'm kind of inclined to dismiss it

    But if the losses you mention are true then that's a cause for serious concern

    Russia should annihilate these fortified zones with MLRS and ballistic missiles. TOS salvos and so on. Assuming they are indeed evacuated
    Sending manpower in to go building by building is wasteful and slow.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 8013
    Points : 8089
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  flamming_python Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:37 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:
    limb wrote:Apparently the assault on pavlovka was a failure. A soldier from the 155th brigade made the following complaint to the voenkor Khodakovskiy. Found in the comments of the colonelcassad posts.
    Khodakovsky is not a journalist, but professional soldier and commander of Vostok brigade. He often speaks his mind and doesn't shy away from getting into conflict for it. He pointed at the beginning of the attack, that it came prematurely and it was not well prepared.
    For people, that don't know who he is:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Khodakovsky

    Khodakovsky speaks his mind, but he also had an interview with Scott Ritter. And I doubt he would be authorized to hold such without the OK from higher-up.

    GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:45 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Khodakovsky speaks his mind, but he also had an interview with Scott Ritter. And I doubt he would be authorized to hold such without the OK from higher-up.

    I have a lot of respect for him, as he was, along Prozorov, highest ranking Russian Ukrainian that came on the side of the LDNR. He was in this war from the beginning and proved to be very capable commander.
    It is not first time that he voiced his disagreement with operations, especially in his sector. If i remember correctly, they tried to shut him up by depriving him of arty ammo this summer.
    As for your comment, I believe that some structures in DNR protect him from fallout, as he is very popular and has impeccable service record.

    flamming_python, limb and rfan like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:51 pm

    @FP

    Since you are native Russian speaker and have a good command of English, you could post translation of some of his latest posts here, since most foreign members could understand what is exactly he has problem with. Automatic translation is usually not bad, but sometimes misses on some points he is trying to make.

    GunshipDemocracy likes this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1897
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  mnztr Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:21 pm

    auslander wrote:
    Erk wrote:Quite a good little rant from Alexander about the US troops in Ukraine.
    He draws attention to the similarity what the US are doing in Ukraine, to what they did in Vietnam decades ago.
    To be blunt, I can't stomach that snot nosed delivery. And he needs to see a sawbones, he's really sick, looks half or more dead. But I can't stand him so he's on any ignore post out there.

    Auslander

    Well I get that you have an aversion to the english accent, but he has called some world events BANG ON. Especially the spectacular unwinding of the Truss regime.

    sepheronx, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and Sprut-B like this post

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2171
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  nomadski Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:23 pm


    These territories of LDPR must be liberated . This means that the UKrs forces must be evicted by force , and Russian forces must move in . They should ideally move in when : ( 1 ) The Ukrs forces have been tenderised by being subject to encirclement in cauldron for a few months , without supplies , especially since civilian hostages do not allow bombardment . ( 2 ) The ground needs to freeze and all mobilised forces are available . ( 3 ) A full multi - directional assault in the end , by infantry in house to house is unavoidable to free civilian hostages and defeat Orcs . But by then , they will be so demoralised , that they will not put up much of a fight ..If they are caught in the open , and will not surrender , then a few converted old jet into drone with 5 ton payload in kamikaze dive will prove great FOAB !



    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1897
    Points : 1941
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  mnztr Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 pm

    limb wrote:The ugledar offensive utterly stalled. Not even pavlovka was fully taken. Idk why it was so hyped up. This is the result of Ukrainians easily sending reinforcements between areas.

    Russian losses there are at least 2 tanks and 5-6 btrs. Ukrainian losses are in the hundreds in terms of troops.  

    Seems reckless to do stuff like this and not in keeping with the plan. But I also can see why they would want too do some small attacks to assess the preparedness of the troops

    GarryB and flamming_python like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3916
    Points : 3918
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ALAMO Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:27 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:Mistake there was

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Photo_73

    franco wrote:
    Suspect this is the same as Putin saying he will negotiate... pure PR because he knows there are too many factors on the other side presenting it.  

    The difference is bro, that Putin really DID.
    An agreement was reached back in 2014 at Minsk.
    He has spent 8 years struggling to avoid the war and make the Ukrs to obey the peace deal they have signed.
    A deal that was relatively unharmfull to them - Crimea gone as it should be since ever, and both LDNR granted a wider representative status, a kind of federal. The thing that was heavily advocated and pushed by western Ukraine before 2014!!
    They have already dealt some sort of compromise in April/May.
    But the deal was not in the interest of the Anglosaxons.

    sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:43 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:Mistake there was

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Photo_73
    I don't play anything. And it was not me that said. Khodakovsky did. He is a brigade commander in the sector. And a very competent one. Fact that you dont like results is another matter. No reason for saltiness from your side.

    Lostarmour came with a list of confirmed Ukrainian army officer losses:

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Img_2068

    limb likes this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3916
    Points : 3918
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ALAMO Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:
    I don't play anything.

    I have caught you twice already while spreading lies, so ...

    sepheronx, kvs, LMFS and Podlodka77 like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  kvs Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm

    auslander wrote:
    To be blunt, I can't stomach that snot nosed delivery. And he needs to see a sawbones, he's really sick, looks half or more dead. But I can't stand him so he's on any ignore post out there.

    Auslander

    Mercouris does make some rather inane comments. In one of his recent videos (with Danny Haiphong) he asserted the reason that there is so much talk
    about Russia is all because of China.

    Question

    As if Russia was propped up by China and relies on China for its relevance. Anybody with a clue about Russia's development since 1990 knows that
    China contributed a big fat zero to its revival under Putin. The current de facto alliance with China is happenstance and driven by China realizing that
    its western partners wanted to be its slave masters. China has too much history and pride for this.

    Mercouris routinely dismisses Russia's industrial economy as nothing compared to China. Maybe quantity has a quality all of its own, but the sophistication
    and flexibility of Russia's industry is top of the world list. A huge part of China's industry is consumer trash production. Dangerous consumer trash. It
    is not all high resolution IC production, etc.

    The west may be worried about the rise of China, but this is the same west that wrote off Russia and does not have the decider mental capacity
    to make a proper evaluation of reality.

    sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, JohninMK, Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E, Sprut-B and like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:53 pm

    ALAMO wrote:

    I have caught you twice already while spreading lies, so ...
    Which lies? And you caught me!? Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 1f631
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3916
    Points : 3918
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ALAMO Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:59 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Mercouris

    I feel really astonished by the fact, that you put so much attention to the guy who is airing his story while sitting in a closet.
    Closed one.
    He is a perfect Mr. Nobody.
    His one and only life achievement was the fact that he has edited texts for the Russian Insider.
    That means that he speaks English Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Most of you have a more impressive CV, and I really mean it.
    Yet, you are commenting and taking for granted a galaxy-sized wisdom from a guy who could be not qualified enough to be your milkman.

    GunshipDemocracy likes this post

    Big_Gazza dislikes this post

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1501
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 32
    Location : Oldenburg

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:19 pm

    ALAMO wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Mercouris

    I feel really astonished by the fact, that you put so much attention to the guy who is airing his story while sitting in a closet.
    Closed one.
    He is a perfect Mr. Nobody.
    His one and only life achievement was the fact that he has edited texts for the Russian Insider.
    That means that he speaks English Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Most of you have a more impressive CV, and I really mean it.
    Yet, you are commenting and taking for granted a galaxy-sized wisdom from a guy who could be not qualified enough to be your milkman.
    He did become a lawyer though he was kicked out prior to becoming a political commentator.
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 876
    Points : 887
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Erk Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:21 pm

    auslander wrote:
    Erk wrote:Quite a good little rant from Alexander about the US troops in Ukraine.
    He draws attention to the similarity what the US are doing in Ukraine, to what they did in Vietnam decades ago.
    To be blunt, I can't stomach that snot nosed delivery. And he needs to see a sawbones, he's really sick, looks half or more dead. But I can't stand him so he's on any ignore post out there.

    Auslander

    All he needs to do is change his lighting to warm white lamps and suddenly your skin is a different color.
    People forget that lighting is very important in webcam streams.

    Too much cold colored light comes off your computer screen, so if your room lamp is also cold, it's a mess.


    Last edited by Erk on Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:54 pm

    Let's talk about responsibility.

    Against the backdrop of publications from many famous people, now everyone knows about what is happening near Pavlovka. We won't repeat ourselves. Let us just recall that about a month and a half ago, on the eve of the announcement of partial mobilization, we, at the suggestion of the military correspondent Filatov, raised the issue that, against the background of tougher penalties for military personnel for voluntary surrender and failure to comply with orders in wartime, there were still no provisions for there is absolutely no separate responsibility for commanders for their mistakes, tyranny, senseless suicidal attacks without reconnaissance and support. And so, we have witnessed the fruits of that irresponsibility.

    More recently, several waves of criticism of comrade Lapin overwhelmed telegrams, who, following the results of media clashes, got off with a “statement of his own.” However, no other names were publicly named, and as we assumed, the colonel-general acted as an extreme valve for venting the steam of accumulated popular anger. And now, for the tyranny and incompetence of the command, the organization of the offensive in the conditions of the superiority of the enemy and the lack of their own artillery, ordinary marines are paying with blood.

    Therefore, it is time to name the next names of two hereditary de-generals (wordplay on degenerate) - Akhmedov and Muradov. For these comrades and their patrons, I would like to remind you that history must be able not only to write, but it would also be nice to read it carefully. Since quite recently, by the standards of the era, the country was already captured by a wave of merciless popular revolt, one of the reasons for which was the bestial attitude towards people in the war. It was necessary to understand this even at the moment when the special operation left the format of a distant football match and, together with mobilization, transformed into a truly popular event that could not be hidden behind bravura briefings.
    @milinfolive
    https://t.me/milinfolive/92978
    One of the named generals is Rustam Muradov, current commander of Eastern military district.

    limb likes this post

    limb
    limb


    Posts : 1357
    Points : 1383
    Join date : 2020-09-17

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  limb Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:00 pm

    caveat emptor wrote:Let's talk about responsibility.

    Against the backdrop of publications from many famous people, now everyone knows about what is happening near Pavlovka.  We won't repeat ourselves.  Let us just recall that about a month and a half ago, on the eve of the announcement of partial mobilization, we, at the suggestion of the military correspondent Filatov, raised the issue that, against the background of tougher penalties for military personnel for voluntary surrender and failure to comply with orders in wartime, there were still no provisions for  there is absolutely no separate responsibility for commanders for their mistakes, tyranny, senseless suicidal attacks without reconnaissance and support.  And so, we have witnessed the fruits of that irresponsibility.

    More recently, several waves of criticism of comrade Lapin overwhelmed telegrams, who, following the results of media clashes, got off with a “statement of his own.”  However, no other names were publicly named, and as we assumed, the colonel-general acted as an extreme valve for venting the steam of accumulated popular anger.  And now, for the tyranny and incompetence of the command, the organization of the offensive in the conditions of the superiority of the enemy and the lack of their own artillery, ordinary marines are paying with blood.

    Therefore, it is time to name the next names of two hereditary de-generals (wordplay on degenerate) - Akhmedov and Muradov.  For these comrades and their patrons, I would like to remind you that history must be able not only to write, but it would also be nice to read it carefully.  Since quite recently, by the standards of the era, the country was already captured by a wave of merciless popular revolt, one of the reasons for which was the bestial attitude towards people in the war.  It was necessary to understand this even at the moment when the special operation left the format of a distant football match and, together with mobilization, transformed into a truly popular event that could not be hidden behind bravura briefings.
    @milinfolive
    https://t.me/milinfolive/92978
      One of the named generals is Rustam Muradov, current commander of Eastern military district.

    Russian soldiers don't hold back. This is real patriotism. Asking for accountability while risking your life to liberate part of russia. Hopefully, we're seeing an emergence of a "civil society" in russia. Not an astroturfed neoliberal bloc following the interests of russia's enemies, but ordinary civilians and soldiers fighting against both ukrainian psyops but demanding accountability and improvement in russia's military, bureaucracy and industry.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 12036
    Points : 12163
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  JohninMK Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:03 pm

    Defense News: The United States is increasing the grouping of satellites to conduct reconnaissance for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in Ukraine on the eve of the offensive in the Kherson direction.

    The US National Directorate of Military Space Intelligence (NRO) has accelerated a program to increase the grouping of satellites in Ukraine at the expense of commercial satellite companies. To this end, NRO will additionally use the resources of five companies: the American division of Airbus, the California Capella Space and Umbra, the Florida PredaSAR and the American branch of the Finnish ICEYE.

    According to the publication, the NRO has an orbital satellite grouping consisting of 50 satellites for intelligence gathering. It is reported that they monitor the movement of Russian troops, the course of hostilities in Ukraine, and also monitor the situation on the implementation of the "grain deal" in the Black Sea.


    https://t.me/azmilitary11/27853

    One of the reasons for the increase in reconnaissance satellites is the need to more quickly transmit the necessary intelligence data to Kiev on the eve of a massive offensive on Kherson. For the transfer of intelligence data to Kiev, it takes time to declassify them. Pictures of private companies can be transmitted immediately.


    https://t.me/azmilitary11/27854
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1456
    Points : 1458
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:04 pm

    More and more videos is coming with usage of Lancet and Kub drones.
    https://t.me/RVvoenkor/31241
    This selection is from village of Bogoyavlenka, Ugledar sector.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/jMwLHeQdFfTdoUJX6

    GarryB likes this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:18 am