Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

rfan

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Empty Russia needs to retaliate (as promised repeatedly for this very act of attacking the Crimea bridge)

Post  rfan Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:27 am

I said here about two months ago that Russia needed to do a partial mobilization because it did not have enough manpower at the front.  Vindicated.

I now say that Russia does need to retaliate for the Ukrainian regime's attack on the Crimea bridge, for which they take open credit. That is to maintain credibility and deter further such attacks inside Russia.

Kiev regime buildings (command centers that Russia promised to hit) should be hit.  I would raze SBU headquarters and tell them, next time, the Rada, next time after that, the presidential compound.

Arsenic likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 am

The only issue is, that nobody ever faced a 20-30 mln strong backyard for terrorists, assisted by the whole "collective west".

Ironic considering the west has been helping terrorists for centuries....

And I am not sure what is the cause of your rage - it is a legitimate military object. Russkie blow hundreds of bridges along the entire 404.
    Not enough obviously, so it is time to speed up the process.

I would say the Russians have not destroyed all the road and rail bridges that supply the Ukraine from the west, but now they can justify that change in strategy.

Russia should just condemn the terrorist attack, show off some dead terrorists on international tv and continue as planned imho.

I think they should take advantage of this attack and do something they have not done up until now.

Bridges and roads and rail lines supplying the Orc armies would be suitable targets, but I also think this starlink system the Orcs are using for C4IR should be targeted now too.

I don't think satellites should be engaged, but hackers should be employed to interfere... attacking their C4IR would make the Orcs easier to clean up.

I said when this started, if Russia allows some apes to blow up that bridge it means that Russia didn't deserve to have that bridge in the first place

Replace Russia and Bridge with Serbia and Kosovo?

Don't blame the victim... I certainly don't.

Thinking the criminal is getting away with crimes is pretty short cited until the sentence is decided and handed out.

we can all agree Zelensky is a successful comedian because he is making Russia look like a joke.

As the leader of a country however he seems to be managing with the support of the entire western world and hundreds of billions of dollars in money and weapons to be destroying his own country and murdering his own population... perhaps he wants to be Pol Pot.

Don´t believe a word from that guy. "Security and protection zone" = annother attempt to get "blue helmets" in? Just tell the Nazis to stop shooting at the NPP.

I agree but in my opinion the solution is to push the Orcs back out of artillery range.

It's gone down the shitter and Russians aren't doing shit about it, they got fucked like a $2 whore by some apes and are letting it slide

Whores expect to get fucked don't they?

Russia will be deciding its response.

Entire Ukraine would have been​ reduced to rubble before evening without even using nukes had they tried this with anyone else but Russians are dead set on being perpetual bitches​

Was Serbia completely reduced to rubble in a day?

HATO too 78 days and were as afraid of Serb air defence on the last day as they were on the first day.

I wish Garry would do a cull, as it's driving many here away.

It seems the paid trolls are only part time paid trolls and lose their shit because at heart they are basically children with no life experience.

I could delete dozens of members, but the next US supported attack and they will be pulling their hair out claiming Putin is the problem...

And it doesn't matter how many I ban because the next in line will always step up to fill the void of idiot.

Just recognise them for what they are.

Fragile.

Not just comedian but also playa' and a pimp, he is fucking them hard and they are taking it all like good little working girls

Only in your head.

He is a trapped little rabbit trying to please his western masters but he doesn't have the resources to do anything except get token wins.

As the damage was reparable and the bridge is operational again, it will be fairly minimal.

We know it is repairable but Kiev fanboys will be claiming a massive victory so the response does not need to be scaled back in any way...

I think taking down their C4IR would be most useful moving forward, but damaging their ability to bring resources from HATO countries into the Ukraine would be valuable too.

Seaborne, does not automatically mean underwater, see the video in the link I first posted.

There was clearly something moving in the water under the bridge at the moment of the explosion.

Surface and underwater threats would be detected easier than trucks travelling over the bridge... it is the same reason they didn't use missiles because they would be shot down.

They could have decapitated Kiev on February 24, the war should have been over on February 25.

Killing Zelensky would just have allowed Poro to take back power or some other nazi.

But instead, they chose to be a laughing stock for the entire world through this SMO shit.

This conflict has fully split Russia from the west and there is no going back... it was the best thing that could happen for Russia and the rest of the world who now have an alternative path to the rainbow future the west is offering.

That looks like a patrol boat. The effect must have been directed upwards. Someone must have trained this. That was not an easy number. The SBU is not capable of this. He may have bribed whoever but such attacks can only be the CIA or MI6 on the NATO side. Maybe the French may not be so crazy to do it. It wasn't a sea drohne.

The Russians control surface and subsurface traffic there, and an explosion under the bridge would not have damaged the train the way it did.

As no one listens to his economic diatribes anymore, Craig Roberts has become an agent provocateur as of late.

He perhaps wants the same response the US was hoping for?

The president of Ukraine is the Jewish pig, whether you like it or not. And all his staff. You must finish them off.

He is only doing what he is told... they occasionally fake a win but most of what he is doing is making things worse for the entire western world...

He can't be negotiated with because you can't trust him, so eventually he needs to be eliminated but we need to wait for opposition to develop as a serious alternative or just capture more ground and look to people in the liberated areas to take over.... the people who know the truth about this war and not those tucked up and safe these last 8 years in the north and west.

It looks like that is what's in the planning stage right now. But i think they need to get on with it sooner than later.

Yes Russia could kill any of these leaders in a strike. But so far they are too diplomatic for that. Russia is a lawmaxxed bureaucratic state. Hopefully though this new hardass general will have some freedom to do what he wants.

Once they start doing this most of the ones they want to kill will scatter literally like cockroaches so it is important to get as many as you can first time.

Nah, "anti-semitism" is a con job, and its a rube who falls for it and allows the faux outrage to silence them.

Didn't someone famously say antisemitism used to mean someone who hated jews, but these days it means someone the Jews hate.

Russian infrastructure has been getting attacked since February and still nothing

He ain't got balls

It does not take strength to kill people... murdering people is easy and it is mostly weak people that do so.

“The movement of vehicles along the Crimean Bridge has resumed. At the moment, traffic is open to cars and buses with a full inspection procedure,” the head of the Republic of Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov, announced on Telegram.

So panic over... lets see what their response will be.

I would guess an expansion of the targets the military are allowed to engage... but focussed on being practical for Russia.

So transport of weapons and ammo and men from HATO countries, or targeting those starlink systems to damage their C4IR would both be useful responses.

Leaving Z alive is a good idea because he is an idiot and vastly more useful in power in Kiev than dead.

Regular, Big_Gazza, zardof, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:33 am

Kiev regime buildings (command centers that Russia promised to hit) should be hit. I would raze SBU headquarters and tell them, next time, the Rada, next time after that, the presidential compound.

Hitting empty buildings is an empty gesture.

Hole likes this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:38 am

Backman wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:Why does Russia not assassinate the heads of the Ukrainian regime? is he so powerless?

Russia must organize and launch a counter offensive and end the regime.

It looks like that is what's in the planning stage right now. But i think they need to get on with it sooner than later.

Yes Russia could kill any of these leaders in a strike. But so far they are too diplomatic for that. Russia is a lawmaxxed bureaucratic state. Hopefully though this new hardass general will have some freedom to do what he wants.

It's too soon.
    The EU hasn't collapsed from their self imposed lack of energy yet.
    To end the Ukraine conflict, you need the EU and US to stop sending them stuff, it's a war of attrition.

sepheronx and GarryB like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:09 am

I am not deaf nor am I blind but I report only what's in local news or seen eyes on and I do parse the 'eyes on' gig.

Someone up north is getting a world of hurt this bright and sunny morn. CAP was up and active all night and still up. Up north, in the last hour everything but the kitchen sinque was tossed in their general direction, the likes of which we've never seen or heard. Payback is, I would aver, a bitch.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, littlerabbit and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxvWfdPVE3A

There were three blackened and equidistant and small explosion points , below the Train and on the concrete horizontal supports of Rail Bridge . Obviously the charges were too small to bring Rail Bridge down , only setting it on fire . A Truck bomb , if large enough to reach the Train Bridge and damage the Structure of Steel of Train , would also damage the Steel of adjoining Road bridge , much much more . Yet no evidence of damage to Steel or edges of nearby bridge . But I understand why the real cause may be not given . A demolition shaped charge , leaves very little evidence on other nearby structures . It is directional . All this means operations  beyond the capability of Ukraine or Poland ( pipeline )  .

Edit : If Truck bomb used , to also blow up fuel train , then it was not timed right . The Road and Rail bridges become parallel and at the same level , further up the bridge . An explosion here , at greater height , where supposed Truck was near Train would be much more effective , and blow up important Arch section . Timing a Truck to pass Train at this point , very easy , by external observer giving instruction and changing speed . Also the video of incident shows that explosion was very energetic , below the bridge also , something we would not expect , if explosion was purely on the bridge . Much more likely , operators planted devices around the same point , along with bridges , where they gained access , by low height of bridges and some depth to water , allowing a submersible manned craft . What is the depth at point of attack ?

Also some say " where is the driver ( of the Truck ) . " More correctly , where are the bits of the exploded Truck ? Or indeed the Truck if unexploded ? And why is there a white car in the Sea , under the bridge , looking very intact . This car , could not have sunk , before being hit by blast . But it looks intact , as though it fell into water . And if Truck explosion , why is there no damage to upright supports of Rail Bridge ? An uncontrolled and big Truck explosion , should produce all these effects ,since force of explosion is in ALL directions !

Last edited by nomadski on Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:19 am

and i noticed after gloating and celebrating for a while... suddenly the Ukrainians start denying any involvements in Crimean bridge explosion..and blame it to Russia instead. How adorkable.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander and Broski like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:22 am

https://sevastopol.su/news/paromnaya-pereprava-cherez-kerchenskiy-proliv-budet-rabotat-besplatno

Ferry service Krim to mainland and back is already working. First report is trucks, no fee. Civilians, at the moment also no charge. POL supplies in Krim and Sevastopol are adequate, storages are full.

GarryB, franco, Firebird, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:24 am

Stealthflanker wrote:and i noticed after gloating and celebrating for a while... suddenly the Ukrainians start denying any involvements in Crimean bridge explosion..and blame it to Russia instead.  How adorkable.

That venerable saw is in effect. You can not fix stupud no matter how much you try.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:48 am

No damage under the bridge. That excludes the theory about drone boat.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Feldpy10

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Regular, auslander, JohninMK, owais.usmani and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:00 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

The president of Ukraine is the Jewish pig, whether you like it or not. And all his staff. You must finish them off.

Pssst ... Get closer, I will tell you a secret!
    Those Russkie are even piggier than the Jewish pigs, as they have tons of them!
    In business, politics, media ...
    And those Jewish piggy pigs don't hide the fact that they are Jews!
    Outrageous!
    They have granted them autonomy! Imagine that! They have their own governorate inside Russia.
    Un-fuckin-believable!

Now, get back to your little nazi fort there, and do the daily masturbation with Mein Kampf, ejaculate on the portrait of the Fuehrer, or something.

Mir likes this post

Big_Gazza, auslander and JohninMK dislike this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:33 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

The Ukrainian army isn't made up mostly of foreign troops, the weather is not a big factor in this event

I guess GoPro has an auto-translator built into it these days?

GarryB and Hole like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:33 am

Godric wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Erk wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:Why does Russia not assassinate the heads of the Ukrainian regime? is he so powerless?

Who is the head of the Ukrainian regime? It's certainly not high heel wearing puppet Zelensky.

that is nazi like comment to make ... criticise the man not his religion, Judaism is 1 of the 5 protected religions of the Russian Federation  

He is a Nazi.

Podlodka77 likes this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:39 am

Isos wrote:No damage under the bridge. That excludes the theory about drone boat.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Feldpy10

This section is not the one with the explosion, but the next one pulled down by the seasaw forces.

However, the playing of forces like this is more of a proof for the truck explosion, considering that an upward force doesn't damage the supporting grinders of the road.

GarryB and kvs like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:20 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    kvs wrote:The support structures are really the key parts of the bridge.   The metal spans are much easier to replace.  

I am a concerned about the heat damage to the rail bridge.   It has likely shaved off a lot of the life of the structure and
    they will need to rebuild in the near term.      

Yeah, I was thinking about that.  It was well and truly heat-soaked.  That span will probably be replaced post-war, but until then, let the reinforcements roll.

Yup, in a salt rich atmosphere (even at Azov levels) the last thing you want is a steel structure with its anti corrosion coating stripped off. Not sure that the heat of that diesel? burning off was high enough to actually damage it enough to replace it and it was probably designed to be easy to repaint.

The size and length of the 'test' train, which by the look of it was probably the next train in the schedule to cross, showed a lot of confidence,

GarryB and Hole like this post

bandit6

Post  bandit6 Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:23 am

If it was a truck bomb, then where's the driver?

Gotta admire the Russians restraint, but I wouldn't doubt the this bridge will be hit again and again...

owais.usmani likes this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:26 am

bandit6 wrote:If it was a truck bomb, then where's the driver?

Gotta admire the Russians restraint, but I wouldn't doubt the this bridge will be hit again and again...

Something tells me he is dead … to this day I don’t understand how those virgins in heaven work with tiny body parts

franco and Werewolf like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:33 am

Kadyrov's boys are getting ready for the front. It makes an impression.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zardof, littlerabbit and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:56 am

Mir wrote:
    Godric wrote:

that is nazi like comment to make ... criticise the man not his religion, Judaism is 1 of the 5 protected religions of the Russian Federation  

He is a Nazi.

I think that is far too harsh.

Prior to him becoming president there was not much evidence of that. Then, as in any country, on appointment the rules were read to him and subsequently rammed down his throat in that famous trip to Donbas.

As a professional performer he is following his script very well but whether he is actually a 'nazi' is quite different.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:58 am

famschopman wrote:
    bandit6 wrote:If it was a truck bomb, then where's the driver?

Something tells me he is dead … to this day I don’t understand how those virgins in heaven work with tiny body parts

The authorities reported 3 dead. Presumably the driver plus the occupants of the car that was next to it. All pretty much vaporized.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:00 pm

RIA Novosti

Biography of Sergei Surovikin

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 18224710
    Photo: Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
    Hero of the Russian Federation Army General Sergei Surovikin.

Army General Sergei Vladimirovich Surovikin was born on October 11, 1966 in the city of Novosibirsk.
    In 1987 he graduated from the Omsk Higher Command Military School with a gold medal, in 1995 - from the Military Academy named after M.V. Frunze with honors, in 2002 - the Military Academy of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation with honors.
    Since 1983 - in active military service.

* He began his officer career in the special forces, in which he performed international duty on the territory of Afghanistan.
    * Since 1998 - commander of the 149th Guards Motorized Rifle Regiment of the 201st Motorized Rifle Division.
    * Since 1999 - Chief of Staff - Deputy Commander of the 201st Motorized Rifle Division.
    * He was a participant in the armed conflict on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, the second Chechen war.
    * Since June 2002 - commander of the 34th motorized rifle division.
    * Since June 2004, he commanded the 42nd Guards Division stationed on the territory of the Chechen Republic.
    * Since 2005 - Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff, since April 2008 - Commander of the 20th Guards Combined Arms Army of the Moscow Military District.
    * Since October 2008, he has been Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
    * Since January 2010 - Chief of Staff - First Deputy Commander of the Volga-Urals Military District.
    * Since July 2010, he has been acting chief of staff - first deputy commander of the troops of the Central Military District.
    * Since December 2010 - Chief of Staff - First Deputy Commander of the Central Military District.
    * From April to October 2012, he led the working group on the formation of the military police of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
    * Since October 2012, he has served as Chief of Staff - First Deputy Commander of the Eastern Military District.
    * From October 2013 to October 2017 - Commander of the Eastern Military District.
    * In 2017, Sergei Surovikin served as commander of the Russian grouping of troops on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic.
    * Since October 31, 2017 - Commander-in-Chief of the Aerospace Forces.
    * He served as commander of the Russian group "South" in the zone of a special military operation.
    * On October 8, 2022, Sergei Surovikin was appointed commander of the joint group of forces in the zone of a special military operation.

* General of the Army (2021).
    * On December 8, 2017, he was awarded the title of Hero of the Russian Federation for the courage and heroism shown in the performance of military duty in the Syrian Arab Republic.
    * He was awarded the Order of St. George IV degree, Courage, "For Military Merit" and a number of medals.

https://ria.ru/20221008/surovikin-1822502021.html

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:08 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Prior to him becoming president there was not much evidence of that. Then, as in any country, on appointment the rules were read to him and subsequently rammed down his throat in that famous trip to Donbas.
    As a professional performer he is following his script very well but whether he is actually a 'nazi' is quite different.

I have a strong feeling, that you totally misunderstood the whole dispute.
    Mir is not talking about Zelensky, but the guy who is yapping about Jews.
    And I was sarcastic.
    Russia, and the most of ex SU countries, has perfectly zero issues with the Jews. They have lived there like always. Widely represented in all spheres of life, and nobody is hiding the fact that he is one. What is not so obvious in let's say Poland, where "there is no antisemitism", still calling someone a "Jew" is an insult.
    Zhyrinovsky was a Jew. Soloviov is a Jew. None of them ever denied that fact, because there is no need for that in Russia. You can't offend someone by calling his religion or nationality. It is utterly stupid.

GarryB, franco, Firebird, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:23 pm

The Ukrainian presidential palace is still standing at this time? not even a broken window... dunno

Hannibal Barca and owais.usmani like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:28 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

I have a strong feeling, that you totally misunderstood the whole dispute.
    Mir is not talking about Zelensky, but the guy who is yapping about Jews.
    And I was sarcastic.
    Russia, and the most of ex SU countries, has perfectly zero issues with the Jews. They have lived there like always. Widely represented in all spheres of life, and nobody is hiding the fact that he is one. What is not so obvious in let's say Poland, where "there is no antisemitism", still calling someone a "Jew" is an insult.
    Zhyrinovsky was a Jew. Soloviov is a Jew. None of them ever denied that fact, because there is no need for that in Russia. You can't offend someone by calling his religion or nationality. It is utterly stupid.

LOL, look at this clown. Trying to stitch together some sort of fake revisionist history to keep the Motherland from tearing apart.

6 out of 8 1917 Politburo members were Jews by the way — and we all know how that ended. So we're Yaguda, Kaganovich, Bela-Kun, and Goloshchyokin. Total bodycount: somewhere in the tens of millions. Who do you think you are talking to here, some dumb cunts?

There is a reason why Jews don't like Russia, and that lies in the humiliations suffered in Czarist Russia. They got there revenge killing the Czar, his family, the Russian mobility and many more. Knowing the Talmud you one should know that Jewish lust for revenge never ends.

Oh, mandatory addition that individual exceptions exist. Yet don't take those as the norm.

Here is yer boy Zhirinovsky on Solovyev TV talking about the Jews. Watch at your own discrection, it could lead to shattered worldviews

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gTFiH2m9Dt3w/

Last edited by sundoesntrise on Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:IOSTOCONPUTIN 🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪
    @ilciclistainblu
    ·
    22min.
    ⚡⚡⚡It was reported that the arrival of the Geran-2 kamikaze drone took place at the site of the 5
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 6 Fek5yEPX0AEeyJg?format=jpg&name=medium

Nice 1 dangerous roof destroyed...

They are really dumb. I swear. They get a very good suicide drone and they use it against roofs instead of hunting AD systems.

And this building on the front is an official military building so probably empty since february.

Such drone can't penetrate concrete and its warehead is just too small to damage a building.

Last edited by Isos on Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:21 am