Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
sundoesntrise
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
BliTTzZ
Walther von Oldenburg
TMA1
Regular
par far
dionis
lyle6
zorobabel
kvs
Lapain
calripson
Tolstoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
flamming_python
thegopnik
billybatts91
d_taddei2
Erk
mnztr
GunshipDemocracy
Ispan
RTN
sepheronx
Sujoy
VARGR198
LMFS
Belisarius
ArgentinaGuard
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PapaDragon
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Scorpius
nomadski
GarryB
Stealthflanker
franco
Mir
JohninMK
Hole
0nillie0
Isos
Ned86
lancelot
Serberus
Podlodka77
limb
ALAMO
owais.usmani
Arrow
Firebird
ucmvulcan
Backman
PhSt
caveat emptor
Arkanghelsk
Big_Gazza
Azi
crod
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

franco
    franco

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  franco Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:43 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:September 22 they started training, so 4 more days?

Bro it will take 3 months MIN to teach the basic stuff you need for combat and that's just the basic stuff.

These are all contract veterans not conscripts and it is planned to be a 30-day refresher.

GarryB, lancelot, Mir and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:49 pm

This afternoon's puzzle.

Why no claim of victory by Kiev? Usually they are hot off the blocks.

I wonder what casualties they have suffered.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:49 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

Literally occupying Russian territory considering the paperwork in play now, I do have to say that disconnect between celebrations in Moscow and Ukranians just Zerg rushing them in Donbass AKA Southwest Russia now is quite something

They should have at least made sure that they actually control territory they are incorporating/annexing/whatever

Those people celebrating in the streets should be demanding more war instead of partying

You have no idea what your talking about, Shoigu is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ

Putin is the holy spirit

Z O V

We are laying such a trap, that you could not understand with your telegram!

You must be a 60 + year old soviet boomer without email or cell phone to comprehend the genius of this move

We are slaughtering them by the thousands and they probably don't have manpower or equipment anymore

*loses Liman

Well who cares about such a settlement noone even heard of?

*August 2041 - we have taken back soledar !!!!! russia

limb likes this post

psg dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:54 pm

If they really are killing as many as they claim then it could make sense in the long run

But only if they really are and not a single one less
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:56 pm

More retreating expected unfortunately. Bad look for Russia. Let's hope the counteroffensives start soon.

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Serberus wrote:⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces enter and secure in Krasny Liman⚡ Dramatic news from the city. Neo-Nazis are already moving along the central streets of Krasny Liman. They check the documents and begin to nightmare the locals. Information is confirmed from several sources. If there is a chance to defend and recapture the city, then they are incredibly small. @wargonzo

https://t.me/anna_news/40393

Were the civilians who are about to experience hell a part of the “bait plan” too?

There are no civilians in Liman, armchair general.

There were around 500 defenders in Liman, clearly there was no effort to secure this empty real estate as it is not
    a priority. When you have less than 200,000 forces deployed (including Donbass militias) then you have to
    make choices. None of you chicken little hysterics even want to admit this.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, zardof and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:57 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    If they really are killing as many as they claim then it could make sense in the long run

But only if they really are and not a single one less

Lol it was satire Wink

owais.usmani likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:01 pm

kvs wrote:
    Serberus wrote:⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces enter and secure in Krasny Liman⚡ Dramatic news from the city. Neo-Nazis are already moving along the central streets of Krasny Liman. They check the documents and begin to nightmare the locals. Information is confirmed from several sources. If there is a chance to defend and recapture the city, then they are incredibly small. @wargonzo

https://t.me/anna_news/40393

Were the civilians who are about to experience hell a part of the “bait plan” too?

There are no civilians in Liman, armchair general.

There were around 500 defenders in Liman, clearly there was no effort to secure this empty real estate as it is not
    a priority.   When you have less than 200,000 forces deployed (including Donbass militias) then you have to
    make choices.   None of you chicken little hysterics even want to admit this.

here start the defense posts, Russia put itself in that position to start with. There isn't anyone to blame but themselves.

Now you try to use it has a justifiable excuse why the clusterfuck happened.

Fanboys being fanboys
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:03 pm

I'm glad there's an F1 race this weekend. So i don't have to watch this garbage

GarryB, Werewolf and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:04 pm

Archie my boy (and all the other trolls) this battle may have been lost but what do you think the situation will be like - in say two weeks from now?

You say they have adequate numbers in troops and equipment to sustain this conflict?
    Even though the donations they are getting from their "friends" seems to be dwindling to a trickle.
    They are exhausted - finished - and the Russians are coming.
    Maybe not today - but they are definitely coming!
    The BIG difference is now its WAR Cool

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Sprut-B and like this post

limb dislikes this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Kadyrov named the culprit. Hes a bigger russian patriot than any of the potbelly dinosaurs in the command. The only thing I dont agree with him on is the usage of tactical nukes. Thats retarded.

I have always said: there is nothing better than the voiced truth, albeit bitter, offensive, but the truth. This is the only way to move forward. Therefore, I cannot remain silent about what happened in Krasny Liman.

The defense of this section was led by the commander of the Central Military District, Colonel-General Alexander Lapin. The same Lapin, who received the star of the Hero of Russia for the capture of Lisichansk, although de facto he was not there and was not around. Lapin was also given over to the troops of the Western Military District.

The colonel-general deployed mobilized fighters from the LPR and other units on all frontiers of the Liman direction, but did not provide them with the necessary communications, interaction and the supply of ammunition. Two weeks ago, Major General Commander of the Akhmat Special Forces, my dear BROTHER Apty Alaudinov, personally reported to me that our fighters could become an easy target. In turn, I informed Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the danger. But the general assured me that he had no doubts about Lapin's leadership talent and did not believe that a retreat was possible in Krasny Liman and its environs.

A week later, Lapin moves his headquarters to Starobelsk, a hundred kilometers from his subordinates, while he himself sits in Lugansk. How can you quickly manage units, being 150 km away from them? Due to the lack of elementary military logistics, today we have left several settlements and a large piece of territory.

It's not a shame that Lapin is mediocre. And the fact that he is covered at the top by the leaders in the General Staff. If I had my way, I would have demoted Lapin to the rank of private, would have deprived him of his awards and, with a machine gun in his hands, would have sent him to the front lines to wash away my shame with blood.

Army nepotism will not lead to good. In the army, it is necessary to appoint people of a strong character, courageous, principled, who worry about their fighters, who tear their teeth for their soldier, who know that a subordinate cannot be left without help and support. There is no place for nepotism in the army, especially in difficult times.

We didn't have enough raisins? Even then, I said: shoot at the enemy’s military concentration in the Izyum captured by the Nazis, especially since our artillery at that time had such an opportunity. They would have done away with the main Satanists and fascists at once. We must carry out NWO in the full sense of the word, and not flirt. Use every opportunity and every weapon to defend OUR territory. Donetsk is still being shelled. Residents of the joined 4 territories want to be protected.

I don't know what the RF Ministry of Defense reports to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, but in my personal opinion, more drastic measures should be taken, up to the declaration of martial law in the border areas and the use of low-yield nuclear weapons. It is not necessary to take every decision with an eye on the Western American community - it has already said so and done a lot against us.
    Yesterday there was a parade in Izyum, today a flag in Liman, and what tomorrow?
    Everything would be fine if it weren't so bad.

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/2911

Last edited by limb on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

zorobabel, sundoesntrise, billybatts91 and Arsenic like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:06 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

here start the defense posts, Russia put itself in that position to start with. There isn't anyone to blame but themselves.

Fanboys being fanboys

Let's play a game - are you smarter than a soviet boomer?

Okay what do you do, if 4 weeks ago you see thousands of Ukros swarm your position

1) withdraw forces in advance

2) send reinforcements to hold position

3) do absolutely nothing for 4 weeks because the telegram(literal not application soviet boomers must not use telegram application ) did not arrive

Choose - you have been informed of the situation - but not before you have already lost the entire region - quick you must send the message by horse
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Backman wrote:I'm glad there's an F1 race this weekend. So i don't have to watch this garbage

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was a huge fan but stopped watching years ago - it just became way too boring.

Big_Gazza and Belisarius like this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:10 pm

The loss of the city of Liman is a disgrace!

For two weeks, we have seen only defeats and retirements! Day after day the Ukrainians are regaining territory, it's a shame!
    So far, there is nothing positive!

The Ukrainian army suffers heavy losses, but, they win. We can be reassured by saying that they lose thousands of soldiers, dozens of tanks and others things, but finally, it continues to advance. The supply of weapons to Ukraine is very easy and the weapons arrive on the front line... Easy, the Ukrainian infrastructures are still in working order for the most part...

The Ukrainian clown can walk all over Ukraine easily and continue his propaganda, his presidential palace doesn't have a broken window, ect, ect...nothing has changed since February.

The defeat will be Russian if nothing changes! I hope things will change and that the Russian war machine will finally be effective. She is able to change things !

limb and billybatts91 like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 40 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:10 pm

Soldier is pissed about the loss of the battle for Krasny Liman. https://twitter.com/ApfelTot/status/1576181186980122625
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:47 pm

This soldier probably knows more about the russian command's competency than Podlodka, Hole, Sepheronx, GarryB, ALAMO.

Not rocket science... do you think a mobilisation puts 300K ready to fight troops anywhere on the battlefield overnight ready to fight and fill gaps?

The fighting in Liman was to attract Orc forces and kill them until the friendly forces were overwhelmed and either defeated the enemy forces or withdrew.

The orcs it seems continued to send more and more troops there and it sounds like the friendly forces withdrew.

No biggie.

If information is true that means the reinforcements failed etc they could not fully relieve the city and where forced back because of that.

Or it could mean the reinforcements were there to allow the existing forces an escape route from which they could withdraw in order.

This is impossible the armchair experts here told me a guy who has actually fought, this was all a trap.

cougheventhoughicalledthismonthsagocough

You are an idiot even if sometimes you make sense.

This was a trap in the sense that the Orcs focussed on this area way beyond its actual value and lost a good number of soldiers in the process of taking it... the reinforcements were enough to allow a withdrawal in good order but was never enough to encircle the enemy forces and turn the tables on them... we can assume that comes next now they are occupying Russian territory.

Ukros did a classical assault , impressive results

No they didn't... 10K troops taking a piece of land at great cost from a very small force of perhaps less than 1,000 is not impressive... from the sounds of things they seem to take conscripts and drug them up and get them to march towards Russian lines... presumably they watch to work out where all the serious fire power is located... ie grenade launchers, machine guns and HMGs and then they attack those positions with mortars and then they attack again from the sounds of it... once the cannon fodder is used up they can attack with a better understanding of where enemy fire power is located...

You guys would go apeshit if Russia ever did that even with Syrian troops or ex Orcs let along Russians.

Russia is still celebrating from yesterday meanwhile Ukraine is taking over territory in the Donbass.

They are taking territory in Russia which will be taken back.

Bro it will take 3 months MIN to teach the basic stuff you need for combat and that's just the basic stuff.

What basic stuff... the mobilised soldiers are combat approved combat experienced which means they were contract soldiers who did it all before.

One would imagine that the Russian's have a plan to take everything back that Ukraine has gotten since their counteroffensive, I guess we have to see how it played out in the next couple of days...

The plan is to demilitarise all of the Ukraine.... did they stop at the borders of South Ossetia in Georgia?

Sp there was actually a 4D chess counterattack, but it failed to achieve any results?

Well the 10D chess move is that Ukrainian forces are now hip deep in Russian territory... Putin could order Zelensky to withdraw his forces or it is war and if it is war then a decapitation strike might be the next move followed by advances in all sorts of directions...

Well, one thing needs to happen first. The military tells Putin "F you, we are tired of your hand tying BS we are going n with everything we got and we don't give a **** how much damage we cause".

But the military are not losing a lot of men... so their argument would be you are tying our hands so some civilians are being murdered after we pull out... we want our hands untied so we can use a lot more fire power... which will kill even more civilians and turn their towns and cities into surface of the moon type landscapes...

The solutions are all so easy when they are in your head.... but you are sounding more american all the time as are those of your fan club... we had to destroy the village to save it... increase the violence to save lives...

The plan is working as fully expected! Russia is advancing in reverse !

We are setting the mother of all traps - genius MOD and shoigu did it ! The gifting of kharkov is too advance for your little mind to understand you bunch of Fools!

The plan is working... very few dead Russian soldiers and lots of dead Kiev forces soldiers... don't waste lives protecting territory unless the territory is critical...

They should have at least made sure that they actually control territory they are incorporating/annexing/whatever

Don't be silly... these four regions are not the finish... this is not urgent, there is no winter they have to get this done before it starts, this is a slog and it wont be finished any time soon... having Kiev forces occupying Russian territory means certain things go on the table that would normally not otherwise be there like decapitation strikes and threats to those supporting an invader of Russian territory... HATO has made it clear it has no interest in becoming any part of this war directly...

Those people celebrating in the streets should be demanding more war instead of partying

Those people celebrating in the streets have suffered long and deserve a celebration that Russia has now openly given them the support they have been wanting for 8 years.

Job isn't done, but that is OK. Job will be done now.

You have no idea what your talking about, Shoigu is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ

Putin is the holy spirit

Z O V

We are laying such a trap, that you could not understand with your telegram!

You must be a 60 + year old soviet boomer without email or cell phone to comprehend the genius of this move

We are slaughtering them by the thousands and they probably don't have manpower or equipment anymore

*loses Liman

Well who cares about such a settlement noone even heard of?

*August 2041 - we have taken back soledar !!!!!

What a pissy little bitch you are... you clearly don't understand what is happening and so you throw your toys like a baby and then cry because you can't reach your toys any more.

But they mobilised so now of course they must be able to mass forces anywhere and push those Orcs back...

Lol it was satire

No. Satire is funny, or at least thought provoking... having a mental breakdown is not satire.

Fanboys being fanboys

You keep directing troops in your head and you win the war all by yourself... don't forget which side you are directing though...

The Russian forces have been totally consistent.... a small force for the enemy to batter against till they get overwhelmed and then they withdraw from now empty places... enemy taking enormous losses and getting empty towns... when they shift up a gear to an actual war because the territory the Orcs are taking is going to be Russian territory there will be fewer targets off the lists... including Orc oligarchs and politicians and targets of value and infrastructure... and of course instead of mobile holding forces that withdraw causing casualties... well I am sure you can work it out.

For two weeks, we have seen only defeats and retirements! Day after day the Ukrainians are regaining territory, it's a shame!
    So far, there is nothing positive!

The Ukrainian army suffers heavy losses, but, they win. We can be reassured by saying that they lose thousands of soldiers, dozens of tanks and others things, but finally, it continues to advance. The supply of weapons to Ukraine is very easy and the weapons arrive on the front line... Easy, the Ukrainian infrastructures are still in working order for the most part...

You say there is nothing positive and then everything in the next paragraph is pretty much positive.

The orcs took some territory... territory that is now Russian territory... do you think this is how it will end?

We have seen some music videos posted here... how about this British classic...

We're just waiting for the hammer to fall...

kvs, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 am