Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Karl Haushofer
par far
calripson
bandit6
Mir
limb
Azi
Isos
LMFS
Big_Gazza
TMA1
ALAMO
nomadski
lyle6
Erk
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
caveat emptor
dionis
0nillie0
mr_hd
rfan
Arsenic
zorobabel
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
billybatts91
Rodion_Romanovic
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Singular_Transform
psg
Werewolf
crod
Firebird
Scorpius
PapaDragon
PhSt
flamming_python
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
JohninMK
ATLASCUB
lancelot
walle83
Airbornewolf
Stealthflanker
ucmvulcan
VARGR198
ArgentinaGuard
SeigSoloyvov
Podlodka77
Arrow
Belisarius
andalusia
Broski
Arkanghelsk
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
franco
Backman
Hole
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

TMA1
    TMA1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  TMA1 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:47 am

Wtf...

Guys I'm all for popping bubbles of delusion and calling bullshit but a shit ton of you guys here seemed to go off like a spring mechanism as if you were just waiting for the right time for Putin's Russia to fail and then just graffiti the hoard with genuine demoralization posting. It has gotten out of hand. This isnt legit criticism and even mockery to try and wake up minds. It is coming from a darker place. You can tell by what is said by these posters and particularly what isnt said by these posts. Not all, but some of them want Russia to fail.

Well folks if Russia fails we are all alone, stuck between western "rules baed" world order and insectoid chicom social credit nightmare. Two hands of antichrist if there ever were ones on this God forsaken rock. So if you are just venting because you see critical flaws in Russian strategy and tactics well I not only forgive but also empathize. If you are here with an axe to grind and an ass that loves being broken by rainbow flag waving globohomo I suggest you **** right off.

Ruskies get your act together and smash globalist ukro heads. We are depending on you.

GarryB and BliTTzZ like this post

Azi

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:49 am

Isos wrote:Ukrainian pushed in one of the least defended area. A successful op. But now they have to fave reinforcement.

With their 9000 soldiers that took heavy casualities they won't hold for long.

It's a semi failure for Russia but Ukraine gains nothing out of it.
    Ukraine gains more than you think! They will gain new material from western Nazi world...maybe some modern MBTs (Abrams or Leopard 2), for sure they will get Iris-T SLM and NASAMS, more APCs and of course money and ammunition. And they gained territory.

Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:52 am

Still waiting for someone, anyone, to post anything to back up claims that Ukies haven't been subjected to counterattcks or that they are 5-10kms from Izyum.

I'm calling BS on this, so if you have evidence (that doesn't come from Ukropi nationalist or Ukr-symapathiser sources) then pls post, or else just fck off with your fud garbage.

GarryB, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 am

TMA1 wrote:Wtf...

Guys I'm all for popping bubbles of delusion and calling bullshit but a shit ton of you guys here seemed to go off like a spring mechanism as if you were just waiting for the right time for Putin's Russia to fail and then just graffiti the hoard with genuine demoralization posting. It has gotten out of hand. This isnt legit criticism and even mockery to try and wake up minds. It is coming from a darker place. You can tell by what is said by these posters and particularly what isnt said by these posts. Not all, but some of them want Russia to fail.
    It's called criticism and it's legit! Without criticism you can't evolve...you will stuck in your old place and make the same mistakes again and again till you disappear from world stage.

So doing just as nothing happened would be better?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:05 am

Regular wrote:Being pissed that Ukrianians even had a chance for this nonsense and them targeting civilians is not doomerism. Russia will still win the war, but this shouldn’t happen. I hope they will be cut off from retreat and Vostok will show its results

Allowing these offensives to develop may well be a far quicker way to demilitarize 404. You just don't have all the data and the gameplan, while Russia's General Staff does.

GarryB, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:07 am

Isos wrote:

I doubt that. Lets hope all this wierd news isnt a moskva situation where it turns out to be real.

Is there any confirmation that the ukrops have entered krasniy liman or is defense going successfully?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:11 am

Big_Gazza wrote:Still waiting for someone, anyone, to post anything to back up claims that Ukies haven't been subjected to counterattcks or that they are 5-10kms from Izyum.

I'm calling BS on this, so if you have evidence (that doesn't come from Ukropi nationalist or Ukr-symapathiser sources) then pls post, or else just fck off with your fud garbage.  

There is no reports of heavy fighting on the ground, only air force bombing ukrainians with a high casuality rate.

IMO russians retreated peacefully because outnumbered. Now bringing reinforcement to destroy ukrainian forces.

I hope for the local population russians push them back quickly because nazis will kill half of them.
    Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:13 am

limb wrote:
    Isos wrote:

I doubt that. Lets hope all this wierd news isnt a moskva situation where it turns out to be real.

Is there any confirmation that the ukrops have entered krasniy liman or is defense going successfully?
    Colonelcassad reported that Russian troops are withdrawing from Izium. I wrote it before...Russia will retreat behind the right bank of Oskol. The information of reinforcements were just copium. With the retreat behind the Oskol no Russian counteroffensive will occur in the next months and no possibility to take the Slawiansk agglomeration in the next months.

This is exactly the Sumy scenario!
    limb

Post  limb Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:19 am

Isos wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:Still waiting for someone, anyone, to post anything to back up claims that Ukies haven't been subjected to counterattcks or that they are 5-10kms from Izyum.

There is no reports of heavy fighting on the ground, only air force bombing ukrainians with a high casuality rate.

IMO russians retreated peacefully because outnumbered. Now bringing reinforcement to destroy ukrainian forces.

I hope for the local population russians push them back quickly because nazis will kill half of them.

Don't the russians have superior tanks and AFVs which can offset the numerical advantage?

What about the reinforcements?
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:22 am

Charles de Gaulle spoke some wise words once. The Russians may have lost this particular battle (for now) - but the Ukrs overextended themselves here so much that they may have lost the war already. Lets see how this pans out in the coming week, but I am optimistic that the Ukrs will be routed once again - but with far more serious consequences for them.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and Podlodka77 like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:28 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Can't argue with what the author is saying. Its good to see that some adults retain clarity of thought when all the pre-pubescent girls in social-media-land are getting their panties in a shit-stained bunch... Razz

I would say that it is precisely these offensives from Kiev that allow Russia to effectively degrade the two-tier army the author himself is describing. Russian strategic patience, slowly grinding the conscript army and cooking the West's economy prompts ukies and their handlers to rush into senseless operations that aim to regain the initiative but in reality just doom their best forces and shitloads of equipment to be annihilated in cauldrons in Kherson and Kharkov. What is not to like?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:30 am

There are reports that Russia is withdrawing from Liman. Ukraine has set up successfully a pontoon bridge and is flooding the area.

Last edited by Azi on Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:31 am

Can the russians successfully counterattack and retake whats lost?

Also they left lyman. Apparently theyn utterly failed in destroying the ukrainian bridgehead on the donets, despite air and artillery superiority.

I ask again? Weren't all those reinforcements supposed to prevent izyum from falling?
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:50 am

LMFS wrote:
    I would say that it is precisely these offensives from Kiev that allow Russia to effectively degrade the two-tier army the author himself is describing. Russian strategic patience, slowly grinding the conscript army and cooking the West's economy prompts ukies and their handlers to rush into senseless operations that aim to regain the initiative but in reality just doom their best forces and shitloads of equipment to be annihilated in cauldrons in Kherson and Kharkov. What is not to like?
    The hohols are losing thousands KIA per day alone. Convoys of ambulances rush to hospitals as far as Kiev. This has been a blessed harvest. Twisted Evil
    Please Ukraine, send more! Drive further and deeper, straight into Russian soil even! Twisted Evil

GarryB, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

bandit6

Post  bandit6 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:59 am

This war is clearly becoming a large loss for Russia, ranked by some as second in world military rankings. Instead of learning from previous mistakes they are doubling down, tripling down...

To save time and money they should just give civilians in Kiev a months notice to vacate then nuke it. Problem solve, war done, all that would remain is for peace talks

psg, Big_Gazza and BliTTzZ dislike this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:00 pm

limb wrote:Can the russians successfully counterattack and retake whats lost?

Also they left lyman. Apparently theyn utterly failed in destroying the ukrainian bridgehead on the donets, despite air and artillery superiority.

I ask again? Weren't all those reinforcements supposed to prevent izyum from falling?

I hope so, when the Russians take over a town they should be prepared to defend it because the citizens may risk retribution killings like the Bucha massacre back in March.

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:03 pm

bandit6 wrote:This war is clearly becoming a large loss for Russia, ranked by some as second in world military rankings. Instead of learning from previous mistakes they are doubling down, tripling down...

To save time and money they should just give civilians in Kiev a months notice to vacate then nuke it. Problem solve, war done, all that would remain is for peace talks

lol wtf am I reading?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:05 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:I'm out of patience here

Some people are seriously intent at turning this thread into a monkey shit-throwing contest. Ukro propagandists can point to this thread as evidence for how demoralized and divided the moskals are. You guys need to find your backbone. And your common sense. Both are lacking.

I guess you are right - Goodluck bro,

I wish health for you your family

And health to all here

I'm done with this , at least for a little while

Enjoy the forum everyone sorry to piss on the parade

I'm done as well here for a while. Everyone needs to take a break.
    You guys because you're clearly panicking.
    And me because of my frustration and annoyance over your outlandish conclusions

Maybe that's exactly what you shouldn't do, that is to go now and give credibility to the assholes like Arkhangelsk, LIMB, AZI, Cavaet and similar to them.
    Mister REGULAR, I didn't follow you but I didn't touch you but BE SURE that you are in my lens from now on and after you supported my profile to be blocked !!!!
    You didn't need that, believe me !
    Thank you for that because now I know what you think of me, so I know how I will treat you ! paratrooper
    mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:22 pm

So Izyum is in real danger, there are thousands of russian soldiers that could be trapped there.
    So far Ukraine army performed brilliantly, it outfoxed Russian leadership in every way.
    And pressure on Kherson is not gone away either.
    And sending more troops by Russia will not calm situation on long term, it will just prolong things.... Ukraine is able to fight and is united and there is 0 chance it will bow and submit to Russia, those are simple facts on the ground whether we like it or not..

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Interesting post from the Italian journalist Giuseppe Masala on his telegram channel (Google translated from Italian)

Giuseppe Masala wrote:After the evacuation of Izyum comes news that the Russians are evacuating also Lyman again due to the push of the Ukrainian offensive.  These are two important strategic locations in the Donbass whose loss represents a serious setback for the Russian Army.

The Ukrainian tactic is simple, and very similar to the Cadorna tactic: the Ukrainians have concentrated large quantities of troops in fairly small areas and send them to assault the Russian troops who are strongly outnumbered which can only be compensated by the enormous superiority of volume of fire.

The Russians obviously carry out a carnage and the Ukrainians are sacrificing themselves by now falling by the thousands, but they go on overwhelming everything they encounter.  

There is honestly to be admired in the face of the heroism of these people who are literally immolating themselves as poor Italian christians were sacrificed on the trenches of the Karst commanded by that horrid butcher of General Cadorna (to whom we dedicated squares and streets by the way) .

The situation is very dangerous for Russia which, in my opinion, will soon be forced to reinforce the front in order to resume the initiative.  This will obviously be an escalation.

At the same time, I invite you to note what that foolish imbecile Norwegian nobleman from Stoltenberg said according to which NATO will soon have to replace the former Soviet armaments (inherited from Eastern countries) that are sent to Ukraine with Western armaments: we will therefore see tank and much more of NATO production on the front.  This is also not a good sign.
    In silence, with people hypnotized by the bullshit from England, we are heading towards an increasingly worse slope.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:32 pm

mr_hd wrote:So Izyum is in real danger, there are thousands of russian soldiers that could be trapped there.
    So far Ukraine army performed brilliantly, it outfoxed Russian leadership in every way.
    And pressure on Kherson is not gone away either.
    And sending more troops by Russia will not calm situation on long term, it will just prolong things.... Ukraine is able to fight and is united and there is 0 chance it will bow and submit to Russia, those are simple facts on the ground whether we like it or not..

Brilliantly lost thousands and thousands of soldiers
    , for what?
    The Ukroshistan army is assembled with the help of a stick and rope and is at total war (while Russia is only in the SMO) against a country that has resources, a functioning military industrial complex and nuclear weapons. And who will win in the end ?
    Do you know how to count and do you know how much 2 + 2 is ?

GarryB, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:33 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    The hohols are losing thousands KIA per day alone. Convoys of ambulances rush to hospitals as far as Kiev. This has been a blessed harvest. Twisted Evil
    Please Ukraine, send more! Drive further and deeper, straight into Russian soil even! Twisted Evil

An endless line of ambulances was roaring all night long even in ... Kiev.
    If they were transporting the wounded so far away from the conflict zone, it means it was a slaughter.
    There are dozens of hospitals much closer to the front, nobody would waste resources shipping the wounded so far away if there would be a single free bed left. Seems that there is none, so imagine the scale of it.

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Do you know how to count and do you know how much 2 + 2 is ?

If this interview is being made for the western media, then answer can not be as obvious as it seems Laughing Laughing

kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:36 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    An endless line of ambulances was roaring all night long even in ... Kiev.
    If they were transporting the wounded so far away from the conflict zone, it means it was a slaughter.
    There are dozens of hospitals much closer to the front, nobody would waste resources shipping the wounded so far away if there would be a single free bed left. Seems that there is none, so imagine the scale of it.
    Its a 12 hour drive from Donbass to Kiev. 12 hours - that's 12 souls that could've been saved if they were sent to hospitals in the general vicinity under the golden hour.
    You would never do this unless you don't have any other options left.

Last edited by lyle6 on Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:37 pm

Wheres big gazza podlodka and kvs to say losing izyum is a nothingburger?

Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm