Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+29
Dr.Snufflebug
GarryB
Mir
Erk
nomadski
Werewolf
Arrow
JohninMK
jhelb
ALAMO
Karl Haushofer
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
thegopnik
mnztr
Big_Gazza
ArgentinaGuard
flamming_python
Regular
ucmvulcan
LMFS
Firebird
lyle6
caveat emptor
sundoesntrise
Dforce
PhSt
Belisarius
Backman
33 posters

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 4 Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:29 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Easiest thing in the world to fix: kill more Ukrainians, there is metric fuckload of them over there just sitting around

Besides, nobodies get killed all the time, it's not like someone managed to get a VIP

When feeling bummed during war keep killing

Е да ми је твој мозак да се одморим.

Ameri koriste moj vec ceo vek i niko ne sme da ih pipne

Jel nama pomoglo sto smo glumili humanitarce zadnjih 5 ratova?

Pobij govna i gotova stvar, Rusima se bar moze, boli ih stojko

Karl Haushofer

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 4 Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:05 am

This assassination of Dugin's daughter is one of the reasons that I started to emotionally detach myself from Russia already a few years ago. It is not worth to tie myself emotionally into a something that brings nothing more than constant disappointment and feeling of anger and helplessness. If Russia -  a supposed nuclear superpower - cannot help itself then why should I care about what happens to Russia?

Russia is not a serious country. If Russia was a serious country this assassination would have never happened. They (Ukraine and the NATO) would not have dared to even try it.

Over the years Russia has shown that it never retaliates when attacked. The Ukraine/West knows that it can target Russians inside Russia (even in Moscow) with absolutely no fear of themselves being attacked.

I'm not asking Russia to be the aggressor, but it should retaliate when attacked. Lack of retaliation only invites more aggression.

Did I say Russia is not a serious country? Well, I'll say it again. According to this Russian citizens who get caught in Russia for sending money to Ukrainian military only get a warning: https://twitter.com/loursparle/status/1560578253659709442

If Russia was a serious country it would punish its citizens for helping the enemy during wartime. Eastern European countries imprisons their citizens who show public support for Russia.

But, this is not a war for the Kremlin but a "special military operation". How is that going? Isn't Ukraine still shelling downtown Donetsk after six months of war?

If Russia was a serious country it would have started the war with a massive bombing campaign of Kiev where all the important decision making centers would have been taken out in the first few hours. But instead we got this idiotic "polite war" where Russia sent it troops deep into enemy territory without air support to get slaughtered. It is true that Russia has learned from this and is not doing that anymore, but the fact that Russia thought that it would not face resistance in Ukraine is a further proof of the total incompetence of the Kremlin.

Russia is just too weak and not organized both internally and externally.

Fully expect Dugina's murder to go unpunished.

Dforce likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:41 am

flamming_python wrote:

You have celebrated the murder of an innocent.

If I go onto a forum and start celebrating an incident of criminal violence against a young woman what would the reaction to me be?

All the more so because you are doing so with a nationalist undertone - namely it's the deaths of Russians which should be praised, and it doesn't much matter if they're fighting in the war or just living their lives in Moscow.

It was her father who was a target. They have switched the cars by accident.
    Not that it changes much, Dunin is a philosopher and civilian, he can claim all the things he want and that does not make him a target of an assassination by any government.
    It is pure terrorist activity ISIS level.
    By the way, have any of you followed Jordan Peterson's lectures?
    A guy has been mysteriously sick a while ago, and only treatment in Serbia first, and transferring him to Moscow later saved his life. A guy is a well-known sane mind whisperer. Clear opposition to the new beautiful rainbow world.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:34 am

RTN wrote:I see that the video mentions "no cancel culture" featuring two women of color. Reality is foreigners from third world countries have to face close to 7-8 hours of interrogation at Sheremetyevo and quite a few of them are deported despite this intense grilling. Not to forget that those who eventually do get to enter are stopped and frisked by local police across Moscow, St Pete and other cities.
    People of colour are an extremely dangerous bunch. Most of the crime in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and other cities are carried out by these gutterpig coloured people from Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Africa, India and other such third world shitholes. We do not need these scumbags in a civilized country like Russia.

If you are fond of these coloured people take them with you to the U.S.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:52 am

As far as is known there is no connection between this murder and Ukraine.

Can Garry please delete most of the last few pages?

GarryB likes this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:02 am

JohninMK wrote:As far as is known there is no connection between this murder and Ukraine.

It probably has a very strong relationship with Ukraine.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:27 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Should start playing this on western TV channels  lol!

For the non Russians, who did not get the hint.
    At 3 second of the video is just gold worthy Laughing The women is tossing dill (укроп - ukrop) in the kettle (катeл - cauldron) Pfahaha Laughing

Ukrop slur for Ukrainian
    Katel means cauldron

GarryB, kvs, LMFS, Hole and Mir like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:40 am

Possibilities :

( 1 ) The Ukro-based Nazis did it . NO ,their political and personal survival depends on the continuation of the war . And the target , was not anti-war .

( 2 ) The yanks did it . No , they also benefit by prolongation of war . And the target , was not anti - war .

( 3 ) The internal opposition did it . Yes , this is likely , since target was not anti- war .

( 4 ) The pro -- SMO people did it . No , they see the necessity of the war , and target was not anti - war .

( 5 ) The regular Ukrainian army did it . Yes  , since they are loosing the war , and target was not anti-war .

Now if this meeting between Putin and Jellyinsky was going to happen , and it was more than a media - rumour and CIA knew about it , and knew that it could seriously lead to at least a cease - fire , then hitting a Putin friend and blaming the Nazis , would sabotage the prospect of talks and meeting . In this case , then their role become the strongest possibility . Only Putin knows , if meeting was going to happen or not . Also if anti- war elements , either Russian or Ukrainian , did the killing , then they would take responsibility to advertise the fact . The Americans will be secretive . RIP to the woman who was killed .
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:35 pm

JohninMK wrote:As far as is known there is no connection between this murder and Ukraine.

You might want to read some of Darya Platonova writings on the war in Ukraine before you jump to conclusions.

https://www.geopolitika.ru/en/article/darya-platonova-war-ukraine-clash-globalist-and-eurasian-civilizations

Mir likes this post

Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:13 pm

flamming_python wrote:

If I go onto a forum and start celebrating an incident of criminal violence against a young woman what would the reaction to me be?

All the more so because you are doing so with a nationalist undertone - namely it's the deaths of Russians which should be praised, and it doesn't much matter if they're fighting in the war or just living their lives in Moscow.

She is just as innocent as all those killed in Ukraine by the evil Russian war of aggression. No, she is much less innocent, she supports this war.

If you want the war to stop, just leave all occupied areas and pay for the damage you have caused. Then the war ends, I am sure. When Crimea and Donbass are free again and Ukraine a full NAFO member this nonsense is over.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:15 pm

Why is DICKFORCE Troll not banned yet? Rolling Eyes

kvs, LMFS and Belisarius like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:16 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:Should start playing this on western TV channels  lol!

For the non Russians, who did not get the hint.
    At 3 second of the video is just gold worthy Laughing The women is tossing dill (укроп - ukrop) in the kettle (катeл - cauldron) Pfahaha Laughing

Ukrop slur for Ukrainian
    Katel means cauldron

Most of the trolls on here failed to see the humour in this video. It's very funny. Laughing

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:27 pm

Mir wrote:

Most of the trolls on here failed to see the humour in this video. It's very funny. Laughing

Trolls have an issue with understanding trolling - unbelievable! Laughing

GarryB and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Dforce wrote:

She is just as innocent as all those killed in Ukraine by the evil Russian war of aggression. No, she is much less innocent, she supports this war.

If you want the war to stop, just leave all occupied areas and pay for the damage you have caused. Then the war ends, I am sure. When Crimea and Donbass are free again and Ukraine a full NAFO member this nonsense is over.

It won't stop until Ukraine has half a million KIA and more Ukrainian towns are denazified

Only thing that should stop is the soft treatment of Ukrainian scum

Currently the destruction of Nikolayev and Kharkov go well, but I'd like to see the Donetsk treatment applied to Kiev for example

That's a city that should be in ruins

Also why do those scum still have internet, electricity and running water?

It should have been destroyed , but incompetence means that those scum Ukrainians can still have a normal life in the midst of this

In my opinion all Ukraine has to pay a price and zaporizhia NPP should have been disconnected long time ago

If the Americans did such things to Iraqis and Afghans, then most definitely it should be done to Ukrainians, cut the power, internet, and bomb them into the stone age

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dforce

Post  Dforce Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:39 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

I'd like to see the Donetsk treatment applied to Kiev for example

Oh you are waiting for the Ukrainians to start shelling themself and whine about genocide, like in Donetsk?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:49 pm

Dforce wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

I'd like to see the Donetsk treatment applied to Kiev for example

Oh you are waiting for the Ukrainians to start shelling themself and whine about genocide, like in Donetsk?

For starters I'd like to see Kiev look like Donetsk,

In fact not just Kiev, but most of the rest of Ukraine

Also the power should have been taking out while back

This habit of limiting to military targets is retarded, because all though harvesting hundreds of thousands of hohols sounds like a good idea

More Ukrainians should be paying a price

More introspection of maidan , in darkness and without internet
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:57 pm

They supply Ukrs with the weapon costing $200k a piece, only to repurchase it on the dark web for $30k.
    A win-win situation, agree?!

It is not corruption if you give it another name... lets call it lobbying... oops... we are already using that for our method of buying politicians... because it is a military thing it probably needs an acronym... to really obscure its meaning but sound cool....

Should start playing this on western TV channels

Well talking about a christian society really only appeals to western countries... most of the rest of the world could care less about christian values... being on the receiving end for so many centuries they are under no illusions of what that is like... Razz

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Should start playing this on western TV channels lol!

This is so cringe. It sounds like its trying to appeal to boomer MAGA sexpats. Replace Russia with Thailand in the video and it would make the same sense.

You might be surprised how much this sort of advert would appeal to the bible belt of America and a lot of other western countries... but I doubt Russia would benefit from those people actually moving to Russia.

Ironically it appeals to conservative christians... which is the right wing in the west...

Also black sea fleet is pushed into more and more defensive positions. In my eyes this is brilliant tactic. Ukraine with time will get only stronger and more capable, speed with which they are assimilating western technologies is far beyond any NATO military abilities.

I my eyes this is a brilliant tactic too... Kiev cannot hope to win this conflict, they can only survive long enough for Russia to get bored and give up, and considering the threat they continue to represent to Russia and Russians they are forcing Russian hands to finish this simply by wiping out the entire Ukrainian Armed forces.

When the start sending women to the front line I am sure there will be a lot of backlash not just in the west and north of the country, but also in the west who claim they believe men and women are equal... but not enough to put women on the draft just yet.

There are some rights the hard core and also part time femenists are just not interested in.

Russia will have to further increase already very high costs of operations there without any easy gains and no way out from conflict on its own terms and is not able to distract world attention on other global topics...

Artillery shells are cheap and so are bullets and they are doing the lions share of grinding up the Orc army... of course the nazi holding forces shooting their own retreating soldiers is helping too...

This video shows that Russian tank losses are probably over 300, jydging by the ratio between photographed destroyed equipment and actual destroyed equipment.

Any video shows what it shows... claiming for everyone shown there must be more is just propaganda... Zelensky approves your message.

But surely you mean 3 million tanks...

Bruh, russians are doing the same thing in the army2022 expo, except they only have a single towed howitzer to flex. Not even the mythical captured caesars or pzh 2000

That shit isn't worth fixing so it can be used again... very unlikely to have a lot of ammo for it either...

Well I live in England, and its not as extremist Neoliberal Woke-fag as America.
    However England has become an absolute joke.

Just look at your PM and the two trying to get his job... jokes are supposed to be funny...

Where is Guy Fawkes when you need him...

I will bet rubles to peanuts, that very soon we will see a next gen of artillery rounds for all the pieces Russkie are using, and not only Malka will reach 70 km, but 2S5 as well, or even more - the charge is very powerful, the barrel is long, and the gun is very robust&solid. With a lighter round of 152mm propelled with 203 mm charges, it must have the potential to reach further than 203 mm round.

The Navy and the Army worked on the Coalition... perhaps now when the Navy budget starts to expand they will put money in to further developing the 152mm and also the 203mm artillery and gun systems they use... new 152mm and 203mm guns for destroyers and cruisers and coastal artillery would be very interesting...

NATzO is becoming more desperate

The irony is that it is the granddads that Kiev is conscripting that really need the Botox treatment... Wink

Around 5-7 destroyed mstas, plus over 15 captured or destroyed Russian tanks put on display in kiev.

They might have broken down at various stages and have been left behind to prevent them slowing an advance... some of them might have been DNR vehicles... there are a multitude of possible reasons... they have been fighting for 6 months...

What is left there to sanction? Complete imbeciles dictate US foreign policy.

Maybe no Christmas card this year...

Murdering an innocent daughter of a Russian political analyst is particularly evil and demands proper repercussions.

Seems to me to be a good opportunity to hit a few anti Russian oligarchs in the Ukraine and their properties and businesses...

Sorry, she is not "innocent", she supports the war on Ukraine:

"The Ukrainians are not human, they all deserve to die"

Liking her more already.

That is a shitty statement as dehumanizing the enemy is a slippery slope, but her death was due to a terrorist act. Not sure how important Dugin and his daughter in the political circles, but this could open a nasty can of worms where Ukrainian officials will be on the hitlist themselves. And Ukrainian officials are not hiding yet. Arestovitch has many kids, Zelensky doesn't hide his family too.

And importantly if this guy does have any influence, I wonder what murdering his daughter will do to the advice he gives and how it is received now...

Well, since most of you support the killing of innocent Ukrainians in an unjustified war, just because they do not want to be a part of the corrupt Russian Mir you all seem to adore so much I do not quite see the difference. If Russia is attacking Kyiv, why can not Ukraine attack Moscow?

Kiev declared the people in the Donbass and Lugansk regions as being Russian and has been shelling them for the last 8 years, Russia told them to stop and signed agreeements in Minsk for them to stop and negotiation a solution and they have continued murdering Ukrainians claiming they are invading Russians.

Well now you have Russians and they are killing the Ukrainians that were murdering other Ukraininas for the last 8 years... if you want to expand to murdering Russians in Russia... well that is likely going to lead to Russia escalating their list of things they can destroy and the people they can kill... they are currently using less than 10% of their military... perhaps that is the solution... they do need to ramp it up and kill everyone in their way... no surrender or retreat allowed.

Should get the job done faster I suppose... but Kiev wanted this and forced this on Russia... no complaining now.

In no way Russia is pursuing Euroasianism, it's the west that is pushing Russia and China into an alliance and it's a pragmatical, not ideological choice.

Putin makes it clear that Russia is happy to work with any country... including countries not traditionally seen as friends like Turkey or Saudi Arabia or UAE or South Korea or the west or Japan, but it is pretty clear now they are not going to force countries who act against them to be friends and trade partners... Russia is not going to force the EU to take cheap Russian gas for instance...

What embarrassment and shame

This SMO brought nothing but fucking shame

They picked a good target, like moskva, like Saki and Belbek strikes

It's a shit show , and now it's open season on Russians

What a disaster informationally

This is further evidence... if any were needed that the west hates Russia and Russians... the don't hate Putin and 50% of the population who might have voted for him if he was a US president, they hate all Russians, and this SMO proves it to all the doubters... there was no consideration to remain neutral like Turkey or the rest of the world for the west... they all jumped on the anti Russia bandwagon because that is where they were to begin with... they pushed for this war and now they have it, and they have been pushing Russia to leave and turn elsewhere and now they have that too.

This is excellent... Putin could never have achieved this on his own... and this is great for Russia because it would have had to change and conform and become the US like the EU is being forced to... all those tight regulations that protect consumers and make it harder for big companies to make a lot of money are going to disappear... maybe one at a time or maybe all at once and 1,000 reasons will be given... the most likely from European countries wanting to remain competitive now they are going to lose their cheap energy subsidies that made them look way more efficient than they actually were.

For the rest of the world it creates a new development direction that does not end up with weirdos and loonies running the place, where there is a difference between discipline and abuse...

And still Russia plays some kind of stupid game of cryptic messages, when it needs to bring the axe down on this zombie state and it's western supporters

Actions speak louder than words and what they are doing is more to fix the relevant problems than anything the west has done in the Middle East for 100 years.

But with such a passive bitch in the Kremlin, we have to tolerate these provocations, strikes, and generally hostile behavior,

What a shame

Of course... Ukraine is getting off so lightly they lash out in panic because they don't know what else they can do...

Even if it did work it wouldn't​ be very healthy for the Ukraine (or anyone outside Russia for that matter)

Whether it worked or not, they are no safer now, and a few in the Russian heirarchy will be worried what might happen to their own vehicles and children and even themselves so perhaps the faster they eliminate the threat from Zelensky and his minions the better... perhaps some new operations will be authorised... and there is not that much a security service can do to stop a 2.5 ton car bomb that arrived at such high flight speeds... of course other people on the street will die but that is the new game they want to play... lets keep playing to win.

I would kill lesser western leaders for warning. The promiscuous whore from Finland, insolent, feminist, friend of globalism, anti-Russian, NATO agent, is a good candidate to blow her head off or poison her with radiation. I clarify, it is what I would do.

I think you need to calm down.... you sound as crazy as the Nazis Russia is fighting.

I'm not asking Russia to be the aggressor, but it should retaliate when attacked. Lack of retaliation only invites more aggression.

Your problem is that you would be so easy to manipulate... who did this... has it even been investigated yet?

Who exactly ordered it?

You have to know these things before you can work out what your response is.

Knee jerk attacks in instant responses will lead to the enemy manipulating you into attacking innocent factions and turning them against you... and wasting your time and fire power on targets that are not real targets.

Retaliation should never be instant unless it is a reaction to prevent further damage.

Quote from the article:
    “Moscow plans to send laboratory tests from the soldiers to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).”

This is why I lost hope for Russia already after 2014. Instead of retaliation (and finally taking out those decision making centers in Kiev) Russia asks investigation from a western organization.

These kremlins cannot be helped. No matter how many times they are fooled, betrayed and screwed their behavior never changes.

Use your brains... when the OPCW fudges the results or refuses to take action, or loses the samples then Russia can take action to replace the OPCW with something that actually does a proper and impartial job... this is a test and I hope they fail because the result will be Russia can denounce the OPCW openly as a biased organisation and take steps with other like minded countries to form a rest of the world alternative to this western dominated charade.

Happy to comply.

Russia didn't want war, they expected Kiev to honour the agreements it signed in Minsk.

Kiev used the Minsk agreements to delay and waste time while they built up their forces and sent troops to murder Ukrainians, and just when they were going to open a full scale attack the Russians attacked them.

Why would Russia want this war to stop when the job is not finished yet... Kiev has not properly paid its bill.

I am sure Russia will be rather more thorough...

flamming_python and kvs like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:01 pm

No Kiev should be kept pristine for the Russian Victory Parade.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 4 Empty temp off topic stuff from the ukraine war thread

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:05 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Repetitive Tedious Nonsense wrote:[ This stands testimony to the fact that life in the US is in orders of magnitude better than it is in Russia.

Troll fool living up to his true handle... Laughing

With close-mnded deliberate ignorane of this level its no wonder that Murkans are failing and their hegemony attempt is being strangled in the cradle. Razz

It's what happens when a society worships the dollar

They come to regard it as the the supreme value, and measure all quality of life metrics from its perspective. And come to believe the rest of the planet subscribes to such thinking as well.

Hence why we get such nuggets of wisdom, that even high-level leaders come to earnestly believe in - that half of Russia will simply defect or emigrate if given the opportunity to start a new life from scratch in a richer country than their own, and one they're in a state of undeclared war with to boot.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:30 pm

Seems some "Clowns" from Spetsnaz have taken down an enemy... just one victim of the raid.

He said he saw it coming, but did he really?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:23 pm

thegopnik wrote:why should we even give a shit about the dude so much here its becoming unbearable as 4chan /pol/ right now. Be mad if they kill Russia's top scientists or engineers.

He was an ideological threat to the core Western countries, not a military threat to the Ukraine or some linchpin of Russian political society for that matter

I suspect the Ukrs weren't acting on their own initiative

Regular wrote:
    Both Limonov and Dugin helped to form the Russian identity back in the 90s when it needed guidance, but they were not alone. There was whole movement of intelentsia with them. As soon as Russians found solid ground under their feet all changed. Dugin didn't fade away as most did and even managed to get fresh air when he was exposed to the Western audience. I wouldn't be surprised that West needs someone like him more than Russia now. Russian ideology is an amalgamation, not a singular idea.

Now, Putin is totally different beast when it comes to ideology. There is a reason why right and left-leaning people can support him without him becoming a populist. In no way Russia is pursuing Euroasianism, it's the west that is pushing Russia and China into an alliance and it's a pragmatical, not ideological choice.

And yes, Duggins daughters loss is a tragedy, it's an act of terrorism. It's one of those things that unite the people and as I've said - if I was a Ukrainian politician, I wouldn't leave a bunker for a week at least. Uncharted territory. SBU might go extinct after this.

Excellently put
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:53 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:This assassination of Dugin's daughter is one of the reasons that I started to emotionally detach myself from Russia already a few years ago. It is not worth to tie myself emotionally into a something that brings nothing more than constant disappointment and feeling of anger and helplessness. If Russia -  a supposed nuclear superpower - cannot help itself then why should I care about what happens to Russia?

Russia is not a serious country. If Russia was a serious country this assassination would have never happened. They (Ukraine and the NATO) would not have dared to even try it.

Over the years Russia has shown that it never retaliates when attacked. The Ukraine/West knows that it can target Russians inside Russia (even in Moscow) with absolutely no fear of themselves being attacked.

Did I say Russia is not a serious country? Well, I'll say it again. According to this Russian citizens who get caught in Russia for sending money to Ukrainian military only get a warning: https://twitter.com/loursparle/status/1560578253659709442

If Russia was a serious country it would punish its citizens for helping the enemy during wartime. Eastern European countries imprisons their citizens who show public support for Russia.

But, this is not a war for the Kremlin but a "special military operation". How is that going? Isn't Ukraine still shelling downtown Donetsk after six months of war?

If Russia was a serious country it would have started the war with a massive bombing campaign of Kiev where all the important decision making centers would have been taken out in the first few hours. But instead we got this idiotic "polite war" where Russia sent it troops deep into enemy territory without air support to get slaughtered. It is true that Russia has learned from this and is not doing that anymore, but the fact that Russia thought that it would not face resistance in Ukraine is a further proof of the total incompetence of the Kremlin.

Russia is just too weak and not organized both internally and externally.

Fully expect Dugina's murder to go unpunished.

I really don't get this logic.

How many terrorist attacks happened in France, Britain, Germany, the US that killed people?

And by some pathetic terrorist cells with far less resources at their disposal

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:09 pm

Dforce wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Supporting the war is not reason enough to be a legitimate target for murder. You will not find such an allowance in any law or regulation governing warfare.
    It's simply your pathetic NATO brain resorting to the most abominable type of terrorism when things don't go your way. All your bullshit ideals and EU values go out the window when they're not being dictated to under force of arms to some defenseless Middle Eastern or African country.
    Your true face comes out when the going gets tough. And the going will get tougher. Your country is not even at war yet or anywhere near it. But your Anglo-puppet leaders may do their best to drag you into one, now that the Ukraine is becoming exhausted, more cannon fodder is needed. God forbid such a tragedy for all sides, but if that happens - you best remember what I said about the rules of war here and what is allowed and what isn't. No amount of false tough-guy talk and pretending to be some sort of Viking badass will save you if you decide to go after our women and kids.

The Crimea and Donbass are free, they want no part of the Ukraine since 2014 any more than Ukraine proper wanted to be part of the USSR since 1991, or Finland wanted to be part of Russia since 1917.
    Things fundamentally changed at these points in history and choices were already made. And no, no-one in Russia is going to let the Ukrainian regime ethnically cleanse these territories in a bid to keep them, as they had planned to do.
    You ought to accept that because any attempt to dispute it by anyone will just lead to more people committing suicide by Russia.

As for the rest of the Ukraine, a political solution ideally should be found, where the US and Russia compromise and agree on a detente arrangement with a truly neutral, demilitarized Ukraine being the result among other things. It's not going to get resolved at a lower level.
    However this is not going to happen and the US on the contrary is hell-bent on waging the war to the last Ukrainian, Lindsey Graham I think it was said as much. Therefore the only recourse for Russia is simply to dismantle the Ukrainian army and its regime.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:11 pm

He was an ideological threat to the core Western countries

I would say he is more a threat now than ever before... now he is motivated...

Big_Gazza likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:47 pm

It has just been confirmed that the terrorist attack was Ukraine. Please pick up the thread because this is linked to the war and kick trolls like Dforce who keep commenting. Garry, can you move comments but not ban infiltrators? Be serious, friend.

Cowardly attack, not a politician or official but the innocent daughter of a thinker of philosophy. The Kremlin just said it. The imbecile Ukrainians accused the "Russian nationalists" while Dugin is the most beloved thinker. Unbelievable failed.

Ukraine must be razed, so that not a single Ukrainian dog is left alive. They are responsible for sustaining this war, aspiring to globalism and not standing up against the government of the Jew Zielinsky. They want to live like Western slaves. That's right, don't fool anyone. Enough of courtesy with these underdeveloped animals.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:30 am