Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+29
Dr.Snufflebug
GarryB
Mir
Erk
nomadski
Werewolf
Arrow
JohninMK
jhelb
ALAMO
Karl Haushofer
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
thegopnik
mnztr
Big_Gazza
ArgentinaGuard
flamming_python
Regular
ucmvulcan
LMFS
Firebird
lyle6
caveat emptor
sundoesntrise
Dforce
PhSt
Belisarius
Backman
33 posters

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 3 Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:57 am

Dforce wrote:Oh it seems like she was deep into the Euroasian nutjob project of her father, but if you play with fire and all that...

Dforce wrote:Here she is in June, she looks so alive and well. Not any more. Smoking is REALLY bad, I tell you!

This despicable shit is more than deserving of an enforced PERMANENT holiday...

GarryB, pls do us all a favour pls boot this gloating fcker?

I'm going to induge in a little pre-boot celebration. Bye bye mini-me Nazi Mfer. Go back to blowing your trench buddies at the front, and remember to wipe yer lips between sessions.

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 3 Empty Re: Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:05 am

Regular wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    What does the Malvinas War have to do with it? At least we fought against the English and killed several of them who are now fertile manure on the islands.

The Russian war is a global fight, you ignorant troll.
    A bomb should drop on your relatives' house, you Ukrainian son of a bitch.
    They come to Argentina to give pity, animals.

Long live Russia, bastard..

Get sober and reread what you wrote and think for a minute.

Also, when you say "we" I imagine Argentina you are speaking on behalf of your country and doesn't it sound stupid what you just said? You are yet to join BRICS, even Belarus is not an active participant in SMO and they are literally at the border with Ukraine  Neutral

I thought you were a ukrainian bastard but you have 3000 messages. Still, you're an idiot who should be banned.

I am a right-wing patriot and we are in a global war. Russia defends values ​​that I assume. I sympathize with Putin's project. I explained it in previous posts. If you don't read, it's not my problem.
    It doesn't matter that I'm Argentine. In any case, we fought directly against the British scum and NATO before you.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:19 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

They never attacked American intellectuals, idiot. That's why I'm explaining it to you in a simple way.
    What happens is that you don't study and you have no idea of ​​the role of intellectuals. You are ignorant. Maybe that's why you think Dugin doesn't matter.
    Here the attack is the cover of the newspapers.

American intellectual clown That is an oxymoron. Is that someone who knows McDonalds secret recipe?

Jokes asides, what would have changed if Saddam did? They already tried very hard to kill him during two wars and both times they failed during their decapitation attacks. They managed to kill his family, party members and his close circle. Explain yourself what do you want to say as I don't understand. If you are giving examples, give proper ones.

I am in no way smart man, but you are absolutely deranged or a teenager who likes Dugin. Ok, so what? I don't. Neither of us represents the Russian political elite nor the people of Russia.

The reality is that Russian politics are secular and pragmatic and there's simply no room for the ideology that Dugin is known for. Russia is not built on one man, nor his ideology, don't make this into a cartoon or a parody like western media wants to portray. (They call Dugin Putin's Rasputin...  )

GarryB likes this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:21 am

Dforce wrote:Here she is in June, she looks so alive and well. Not any more. Smoking is REALLY bad, I tell you!

russia

Well, in her young life she did more than you, and she will be remembered as a martyr.

You're a poor idiot, probably a progressive homosexual from the United States or a Ukrainian waiting for a bullet in his head.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, Hole, lyle6, Broski, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:24 am

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 3 16610410

harden your heart president putin
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:26 am

mnztr wrote:What is the latest speculation on who killed her? Was she driving her fathers car or her own? I doubt its a foreign plot. Too many western politicians have children and they cannot all be protected.

She was driving fathers Land Cruiser Prado as far as Russian TG channels and new outlets say.

Speculations are just that - speculations, but it could be that SBU used criminal elements in Russia to carry out the attack and that's why were able to slip through special services. We should soon know more about this.

Darya Dugina, A.Dugin's daughter, killed by car bomb in Moscow - Page 3 Image74

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:32 am

Regular wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:

They never attacked American intellectuals, idiot. That's why I'm explaining it to you in a simple way.
    What happens is that you don't study and you have no idea of ​​the role of intellectuals. You are ignorant. Maybe that's why you think Dugin doesn't matter.
    Here the attack is the cover of the newspapers.

American intellectual clown That is an oxymoron. Is that someone who knows McDonalds secret recipe?

Jokes asides, what would have changed if Saddam did? They already tried very hard to kill him during two wars and both times they failed during their decapitation attacks. They managed to kill his family, party members and his close circle. Explain yourself what do you want to say as I don't understand. If you are giving examples, give proper ones.

I am in no way smart man, but you are absolutely deranged or a teenager who likes Dugin. Ok, so what? I don't. Neither of us represents the Russian political elite nor the people of Russia.

The reality is that Russian politics are secular and pragmatic and there's simply no room for the ideology that Dugin is known for. Russia is not built on one man, nor his ideology, don't make this into a cartoon or a parody like western media wants to portray. (They call Dugin Putin's Rasputin...  )

USA has no thinkers? My God. Friend, what is your country? I hope you're not from Russia because I like them.
    Dugin was close to Putin at one point, then parted ways.
    Of course, he was later transformed into a monster or devil by Western media which may be a motive for the attack. But influence had, no doubt.
    Nonetheless, Dugin has been instrumental in promoting Russia in right-wing political networks internationally. There is an invisible work of cultural and ideological warfare at this time. His daughter herself had been close to Le Pen's granddaughter, Marine Le Pen's successor, and in right-wing nationalist networks in Germany. She was a very active young woman. That's why his loss is sad.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:48 am

Who is the most influential Russian (non-progressive) political thinker today and who is known outside his country?
    Alexander Dugin

What right-wing intellectual figure currently stands out internationally?

Steve Bannon in the United States, although he is not a thinker.
    Alain de Benoist in France
    Alexander Dugin in Russia.

If Russia doesn't take this attack on its people with brain cells seriously, it's lost. Globalism has won and it is a matter of time before Russia falls.

owais.usmani and sundoesntrise like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:49 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

USA has no thinkers? My God. Friend, what is your country? I hope you're not from Russia because I like them.
    Of course, he was later transformed into a monster or devil by Western media which may be a motive for the attack. But influence had, no doubt.
    Nonetheless, Dugin has been instrumental in promoting Russia in right-wing political networks internationally. There is an invisible work of cultural and ideological warfare at this time. His daughter herself had been close to Le Pen's granddaughter, Marine Le Pen's successor, and in right-wing nationalist networks in Germany. She was a very active young woman. That's why his loss is sad.

I am not aware of any US thinkers and to be honest, looking at US now I am happy I never was exposed to their intellectuals. All I am saying that US already wanted Saddam dead by all means.

Both Limonov and Dugin helped to form the Russian identity back in the 90s when it needed guidance, but they were not alone. There was whole movement of intelentsia with them. As soon as Russians found solid ground under their feet all changed. Dugin didn't fade away as most did and even managed to get fresh air when he was exposed to the Western audience. I wouldn't be surprised that West needs someone like him more than Russia now. Russian ideology is an amalgamation, not a singular idea.

Now, Putin is totally different beast when it comes to ideology. There is a reason why right and left-leaning people can support him without him becoming a populist. In no way Russia is pursuing Euroasianism, it's the west that is pushing Russia and China into an alliance and it's a pragmatical, not ideological choice.

And yes, Duggins daughters loss is a tragedy, it's an act of terrorism. It's one of those things that unite the people and as I've said - if I was a Ukrainian politician, I wouldn't leave a bunker for a week at least. Uncharted territory. SBU might go extinct after this.

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:57 am

Regular wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:

I am not aware of any US thinkers and to be honest, looking at US now I am happy I never was exposed to their intellectuals. All I am saying that US already wanted Saddam dead by all means.

Both Limonov and Dugin helped to form the Russian identity back in the 90s when it needed guidance, but they were not alone. There was whole movement of intelentsia with them. As soon as Russians found solid ground under their feet all changed. Dugin didn't fade away as most did and even managed to get fresh air when he was exposed to the Western audience. I wouldn't be surprised that West needs someone like him more than Russia now. Russian ideology is an amalgamation, not a singular idea.

Now, Putin is totally different beast when it comes to ideology. There is a reason why right and left-leaning people can support him without him becoming a populist. In no way Russia is pursuing Euroasianism, it's the west that is pushing Russia and China into an alliance and it's a pragmatical, not ideological choice.

And yes, Duggins daughters loss is a tragedy, it's an act of terrorism. It's one of those things that unite the people and as I've said - if I was a Ukrainian politician, I wouldn't leave a bunker for a week at least. Uncharted territory. SBU might go extinct after this.

Yes, a nationalist movement, but without leadership that movement has no strength. When you talk about a western audience, you minimize it. Dugin has done networking, friendships and collaborations in different places. I'll explain it to you in a simple way, it has made the international political right and its thinkers (conservatives, traditionalists, nationalists) view Russia's project favorably, overcoming that distrust of the Cold War.
    And regarding anti-globalism and the war against ideological progressivism. Without Dugin and other thinkers, this would not be possible.

sundoesntrise likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:03 am

why should we even give a shit about the dude so much here its becoming unbearable as 4chan /pol/ right now. Be mad if they kill Russia's top scientists or engineers.

GarryB and LMFS like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:06 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Who is the most influential Russian (non-progressive) political thinker today and who is known outside his country?
    Alexander Dugin

If Russia doesn't take this attack on its people with brain cells seriously, it's lost. Globalism has won and it is a matter of time before Russia falls.

Not aware of Steve Bannon, nor Alain, but Russian intelectuals below that are actually more influential nationalists at the moment

Alexander Prokhanov
    Yegor Kholmogorov

It's an old list, but it kinda shows the influence of Dugin back in 2016

http://regcomment.ru/ratings/reyting-rossiyskikh-politologov-po-upominaemosti-v-smi-v-2016-godu/

thegopnik wrote:why should we even give a shit about the dude so much here its becoming unbearable as 4chan /pol/ right now. Be mad if they kill Russia's top scientists or engineers.

I think it's all about where the attack happened and the nature of it. Why even wait for the assassination of VIPs?

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:13 am

Regular wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:Who is the most influential Russian (non-progressive) political thinker today and who is known outside his country?
    Alexander Dugin

Not aware of Steve Bannon, nor Alain, but Russian intelectuals below that are actually more influential nationalists at the moment

Alexander Prokhanov
    Yegor Kholmogorov

It's an old list, but it kinda shows the influence of Dugin back in 2016

http://regcomment.ru/ratings/reyting-rossiyskikh-politologov-po-upominaemosti-v-smi-v-2016-godu/

thegopnik wrote:why should we even give a shit about the dude so much here its becoming unbearable as 4chan /pol/ right now. Be mad if they kill Russia's top scientists or engineers.

I think it's all about where the attack happened and the nature of it. Why even wait for the assassination of VIPs?

None of these is a philosopher, none gravitates outside their country. There are people who have done doctoral theses on Dugin and his theory.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:16 am

He's a social scientist. Do you think they are going to kill an astronaut?
    They kill thinkers because they know what ideological warfare is and who its referents are.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:55 am

What embarrassment and shame

This SMO brought nothing but fucking shame

They picked a good target, like moskva, like Saki and Belbek strikes

It's a shit show , and now it's open season on Russians

What a disaster informationally

Dforce and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius dislike this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:11 am

Russian national and civilian was killed on Russian soil in terrorist attack. It could be a VIP or homeless person. It doesn't make any difference. It shouldn't be left without a response against Ukrainian security structures. Otherwise, what is the point of SMO?

GarryB, flamming_python, Regular and kvs like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:17 am

caveat emptor wrote:Russian national and civilian was killed on Russian soil in terrorist attack. It could be a VIP or homeless person. It doesn't make any difference. It shouldn't be left without a response against Ukrainian security structures. Otherwise, what is the point of SMO?

None, because the worse of Ukrainian nazism manifested itself anyway in Russia and Donbass

They killed and slaughtered the people of Donbass, they built a state to destroy Russia, and they admit fully that this was their task and take fully responsibility for their actions

And still Russia plays some kind of stupid game of cryptic messages, when it needs to bring the axe down on this zombie state and it's western supporters

But with such a passive bitch in the Kremlin, we have to tolerate these provocations, strikes, and generally hostile behavior,

What a shame
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:27 am

Backman wrote:So Alexander Dugins daughter might have been assassinated. It is basically confirmed. Dugin was supposed to be in the car. 100% CIA/MI6

They went through the trouble of trying to assassinate Russian version of Tom Clancy?

What was strategic objective here exactly? To solidify his crackpot military porn as Russian manifest destiny?

I don't think it will work but points for trying I guess...

Even if it did work it wouldn't​ be very healthy for the Ukraine (or anyone outside Russia for that matter)

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 am

sundoesntrise wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Wow. The NATzO trolls are quick to celebrate her murder. I demand that NATzO Pigs are murdered too in their capitals

Nobody here is celebrating anything, more like shocked by the complete lack of Russian deterrance and apparant brazen 'no f*cks given' mentality of the ones on top.

Because why should they give a f*ck? It's not as if the Russians have build up strong precedents of retaliation.

You do realize that Dugin is a nobody?

Freaking one man clownshow Girkin is more relevant than this guy

GarryB, flamming_python, xeno, thegopnik and Belisarius like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:34 am

PapaDragon wrote:

This is not about Dugin.or his daughter. Point is that you can't allow that state actor does terrorist attacks on your soil unpunished.

GarryB, Regular, kvs and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:41 am

Dforce wrote:...Well, since most of you support the killing of innocent Ukrainians in an unjustified war, just because they do not want to be a part of the corrupt Russian Mir you all seem to adore so much I do not quite see the difference. If Russia is attacking Kyiv, why can not Ukraine attack Moscow?

No arguments here

You all know where I stand

More dead Ukrainians the better, poor spelling alone is enough of a reason to put them all into​ the ground

Success is measured in amount of Ukrainian corpses and I do have to say that I love what I'm seeing​ on the scoreboard

Plus there is still so much game time left and digits to add, party just got started

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:44 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

This is not about Dugin.or his daughter. Point is that you can't allow that state actor does terrorist attacks on your soil unpunished.

Easiest thing in the world to fix: kill more Ukrainians, there is metric fuckload of them over there just sitting around

Besides, nobodies get killed all the time, it's not like someone managed to get a VIP

When feeling bummed during war keep killing

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:13 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Easiest thing in the world to fix: kill more Ukrainians, there is metric fuckload of them over there just sitting around

Besides, nobodies get killed all the time, it's not like someone managed to get a VIP

When feeling bummed during war keep killing

Е да ми је твој мозак да се одморим.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:15 am

The rat man Papa Dragon has already appeared.

Let's analyze the situation from two perspectives

-The daughter of a prominent intellectual was killed in an attack in the capital city of Moscow. Very serious.

-A Russian woman (white, Christian and middle class) was killed in an attack in the capital city of Moscow. Very serious.

Russia has to respond by killing some official of Zielinski's Jewish pig. That is to be expected from Russia.
    I would kill lesser western leaders for warning. The promiscuous whore from Finland, insolent, feminist, friend of globalism, anti-Russian, NATO agent, is a good candidate to blow her head off or poison her with radiation. I clarify, it is what I would do.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:20 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:The rat man Papa Dragon has already appeared.

Let's analyze the situation.

The daughter of a prominent intellectual was killed in an attack in the capital city of Moscow. Very serious.

A Russian woman (white, Christian and middle class) was killed in an attack in the capital city of Moscow. Very serious.

Russia has to respond by killing some official of Zielinski's Jewish pig.

I would kill lesser western leaders for warning. The promiscuous whore from Finland, insolent, feminist, friend of globalism, anti-Russian, NATO agent, is a good candidate to blow her head off or poison her with radiation.
    Houston we have a problem!!!

flamming_python likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 pm