Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+62
Rodion_Romanovic
thegopnik
jhelb
VARGR198
psg
Sujoy
TMA1
Azi
sepheronx
RTN
sundoesntrise
ATLASCUB
PhSt
calripson
Backman
Dforce
Serberus
crod
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Urluber
zorobabel
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
walle83
Isos
Scorpius
SolidarityWithRussia
Belisarius
billybatts91
Regular
wilhelm
xeno
franco
limb
Mir
Singular_Transform
lyle6
Arrow
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
Odin of Ossetia
nomadski
kvs
dionis
GarryB
ucmvulcan
Firebird
Hole
Werewolf
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
LMFS
66 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:36 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Smerch isn't hyper-precise like Himars nor is it has mobile

The RF whiping out an nazi recruitment station at March 1st was reportedly done using Smerch guided munitions.

Certainly looks like an Smerch round.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Captu117

Footage of this screenshot in this video around the 08:05 timestamp.

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/compilation-30.07-v2:5

Тhat was Kalibr if I am not mistaken.

Honestly, your word is as good as mine werewolf.
    my files listed it as Smerch.

i was not there to confirm the weapon sending freshly signed-up Bandera's to their idol with an one-way express ticket to hell. dunno
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  Werewolf Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:43 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    Honestly, your word is as good as mine werewolf.
    my files listed it as Smerch.

i was not there to confirm the weapon sending freshly signed-up Bandera's to their idol with an one-way express ticket to hell. dunno

MLRS systems were not designed to be used as PGM weapons and Russia has not used MLRS single rocket in a highly crowded civilian Area against military targets. It's rather safe to assume it was Kalibr/Iskander than anything else.

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:22 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Img_2063
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Img_2064
    Ukraine tanks, before/after.
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/4521?single

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:25 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Img_2065
    Important

Russian forces are reported to have entered Blagodatnoye and are covering Partizanskoye with artillery. Pervomayskoye village is 6 km to the West.

After the liberation of Pervomaisky, 27 km follows without a single settlement and then Nikolaev. Is this new target?
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/17625

Along Blagodatny (Komsomolsky) to the west of Snigirevka, active artillery preparation is still being carried out by the forces of the 108th regiment of the Airborne Forces of the RF Armed Forces. The settlement in the Nikolaevsky direction was not taken by Russian troops, they are just starting to storm.
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/17626

GarryB, d_taddei2, LMFS, Hole and Mir like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:36 am

On July 31, the Ukrainian pilot boat "Orlik" was blown up by a Ukrainian mine at the mouth of the Danube and sank.

On August 2, a Ukrainian floating crane was sent to the mouth of the Danube to lift the Orlik. Which, of course, was also blown up by a Ukrainian mine.

We are waiting for the next series.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, VARGR198, LMFS and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 am

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:What is the matter with Ukraine's attacks on nuclear plants? They have no problems killing civilians, so I assume their last desperate move will be trying to cause a second Chernobyl. How likely is it? Their attacks on nuclear plants do not seem to be very frequent, but who knows whether that was just a warm up. Maybe their real attack will be much bigger.
    For the Western elites such a disaster would be a welcome justification for their totalitarian agenda in their own realm.

Contrary to what idiot greeny anti-nuclear types might chose to believe, a nuclear power station is not a bomb on a hair trigger, ready to explode if someone farts next to it.  The Zaporizhzhia NPP reactors are all VVER-1000 PWR types and are just as robust as any Western NPR. To trigger a significant radiation release would take a precision hit by a bunker buster-type munition to breach the reinforced concrete housing and rupture the internal pipes and vessels to cause a loss of containment of reactor coolant.  To cause a loss of reactor control (leading to a meltdown) would one would need to not only breach the reactor building but also destroy/disable the mechanisms that insert the control rods.  IIRC the VVER-1000 don't require any supplemental cooling in a scramed-condition (unlike the 1st gen reactors by GE that were fitted at Fukushima) so a Fukushima-like scenario is not plausible.

I can see the Ukrops being sufficiently stupid and evil to launch rockets and arty at the NPP, but the kind of attack needed to take out a reactor and cause a nuclear release incident is just beyond their (degraded) capabilities now.  In any case, a concerted attack on an operational NPP would be impossible even for the Western propaganda circus to spin away. Such an event would implode what little real support they have Razz

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Ispan, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:12 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Smerch isn't hyper-precise like Himars nor is it has mobile

The RF whiping out an nazi recruitment station at March 1st was reportedly done using Smerch guided munitions.

Certainly looks like an Smerch round.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Captu117

Footage of this screenshot in this video around the 08:05 timestamp.

https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8/compilation-30.07-v2:5

The strike against a Ukrainian barracks in Nikolayev in retaliation to an attack on a VDV recon platoon I think was also done with a Smerch guided rocket. Was not long after the Kharkov strike.

It didn't do a lot of damage or obliterate the building, it was more used to send a message.

Like the rocket that hit in front of that administration building in Kharkov. If it was a Kalibr the damage would have been a lot more significant.

GarryB likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:25 am

kvs wrote:The accuracy drivel is pure cringe.  As if Russia has no ability to make guided rockets.  Yes, really.
    MLRS systems are not fancy carriers for guided missiles.   They are designed to be area
    obliteration weapons.  

I have been listening to the same drivel from western pinheads for decades.   Back before 1990
    every time video of a Katyusha attack from WWII was shown, it was mandatory to bleat about
    how "inaccurate" these rockets were.   GTFO.

Exactly. There's battlefield accuracy, and there's navel gazing accuracy. A proper MLRS only has to be as accurate that their payload mostly ends up covering whatever it is they are aiming at, with emphasis on keeping a proper munition/area seeding density to guarantee destruction of area targets. Of course there are valuable point targets worthy of accurized projectiles but honestly airpower and deep strikes are much better here as well. Engaging point targets also requires localization which might not be available, or simply not worth the time and effort it would take. If I'm the side with for all intents and purposes, infinite ammo, I'd just blast anything in the general direction Razz

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:39 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Smerch isn't hyper-precise like Himars nor is it has mobile

Its a soviet MLRS. It is supposed to cover an area not be 1m precise.

However russians have made guided rockets for them which are used sporadically in ukraine. Some photos were shared of it being used with a parachute. It is called 9m3.. something like that IIRC.

Thry will also make 200km range precise rockets for them.

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs and Belisarius like this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:44 pm

Sweden will help to train Ukraine soldiers in the UK. 120 instructors will be sent to help Ukraine soldiers in basic training untill december 2022.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotten/stadsminister-magdalena-andersson-s-pa-besok-i-boden-och-pitea
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:49 pm

It's not precise...
    It's not even super-precise...
    It's HYPER-precise!

All the hype about precision distracts from the fact that it is supposed to be a sledgehammer to flatten a very large area at one time causing mass casualties.

HIMARS is a precision guided sledgehammer... a contradiction from a contradictory culture...

Don't get me wrong, precision can be very useful, but that was what Tochka and Iskander were for...

They are the same way with their assault rifles demanding better precision than that for sniper rifles, ignoring the fact that being able to shoot enemy troops at 800m with an assault rifle ignores the ballistics of the round being pathetic at that range.

Precision HIMARS is like spending $50 per 7.62x51mm cartridge for an M60 machine gun to be as accurate as a sniper rifle... the problem is that machine guns actually benefit from a spread of shots and precision is not that valuable most of the time.

A proven weapons system which hits the target accurately is worth 10 on paper, in the advertising brochures, or in the inventory but untested.

Are you trying to say Smerch and Grad and Uragan are untested?

HIMARs is not rocket artillery, it is missile artillery and priced to that suitable level... in terms of accuracy we should not be comparing HIMARS to any Soviet or Russian ballistic rocket system, its comparison should be with the up and coming HERMES...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Army-210

Perhaps that explains HIMARS being so popular with only six ready to launch missiles because when firing at fixed point targets how often will you have accurate tracking of more than 6 targets at once...

HIMARS is not rocket artillery, it is an expensive missile system sold to the US military as being rocket artillery.

The first M270 rockets were not cheap and were not guided and were actually referred to as grid square removers but the focus has likely moved to precision because even the US can't afford them in numbers to make them really useful the way Russia uses Smerch.

especially as its radar reflection characteristics are still under analysis and air defense systems have not been optimized for it yet.

They seem to be shot down when pointed at Russian forces... it is squares and markets in Donbass where they seem to make it through... and POW prisons of course.

Тhat was Kalibr if I am not mistaken.

No tail fins or wings visible on my view of it...

MLRS systems were not designed to be used as PGM weapons and Russia has not used MLRS single rocket in a highly crowded civilian Area against military targets. It's rather safe to assume it was Kalibr/Iskander than anything else.

Too long and slim to be Iskander which is fatter, to be Calibre it should have wings and also tail surfaces, which this weapon seems to lack... or it is a bad angle...

A guided rocket is just a missile.... and can be used as a missile.

The US does not have rockets... it has missiles, which is why they are so expensive and not really comparable to Russian rockets.

On July 31, the Ukrainian pilot boat "Orlik" was blown up by a Ukrainian mine at the mouth of the Danube and sank.

On August 2, a Ukrainian floating crane was sent to the mouth of the Danube to lift the Orlik. Which, of course, was also blown up by a Ukrainian mine.

When you lose something to a mine when you go to recover it whatever you send you send with a mine sweeper... except if you don't have any left... duh... then you are at the mercy of your own mines...

Believe that is the definition of an own goal.

kvs, Ispan, Hole, lyle6 and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:51 pm

Sweden will help to train Ukraine soldiers in the UK. 120 instructors will be sent to help Ukraine soldiers in basic training untill december 2022.

Why send Swedish trainers to the UK... don't the UK have enough trainers or does Sweden have bad feelings about foreign immigrants on their territory?

Hole likes this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:33 pm

GarryB wrote:

Why send Swedish trainers to the UK... don't the UK have enough trainers or does Sweden have bad feelings about foreign immigrants on their territory?

Its a UK initiative and they have been asking other nation to help.

Canada will send about 220 instructors it seems.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/9036228/canada-ukraine-support-announcement-aug-4/
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:45 pm

walle83 wrote:Sweden will help to train Ukraine soldiers in the UK. 120 instructors will be sent to help Ukraine soldiers in basic training untill december 2022.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotten/stadsminister-magdalena-andersson-s-pa-besok-i-boden-och-pitea

Looks more like the UK is running out of "instructors" that are being send through the meat grinder back in Banderastan.

By December Banderastan might not even exist, but I guess these zombies would be more than willing to take up the fight against China for their new masters.

d_taddei2, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Img_2066
    🇷🇺🇺🇦 Attack on Nikolaev August 7

The Russians got tired of waiting for the Ukrainian counter-offensive on Kherson, so they launched an offensive on Nikolaev.  According to numerous sources, right now the Russian army is conducting artillery preparation before the assault on the village of Partizanskoye, and is also entering the village of Blagodatnoye.

Most likely, after taking the powerful fortified area Partizanskoye-Blagodatnoye, our troops will go to storm the village of Pervomayskoye, with adjacent villages.  After the liberation of Pervomaisky, the Russian army will have operational space and not a single settlement along the Snigirevskaya highway, up to the city of Nikolaev.
    https://t.me/intelslava/35012

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:55 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡In the morning, the breakthrough of the Russian army into Blagodatnoye was confirmed, along Partizansky our artillery worked all night. There are reports of the beginning of a broad offensive in the Nikopol-Krivoy Rog direction.

The entire front near Donetsk is active right now. Russian artillery, aviation are involved, the infantry attacks in fire contact. Khokhols snarl: all areas of Donetsk receive frequent artillery arrivals.

There is also a broad offensive in the Artyomovsky direction from Soledar to Kodema. The Kodema has been cleared, battles are underway for Zaitsevo, Bakhmutskoye has been liberated. They report the beginning of the assault on Artemovsk, the infantry entered the city from three sides.

I'm waiting for information from other directions. Taking into account yesterday's reports about the beginning of the advance of our troops in the Ugledar and Izyum directions, as well as artillery preparation in Kharkov, it turns out that at the moment 7 (SEVEN) directions of the large SMO front have been activated.

If this trend continues over the next couple of days, then it will be possible to state the beginning of a WIDE OFFENSIVE of the Russian army along the entire SMO front.
    https://t.me/intelslava/35013

flamming_python, xeno, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:56 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Img_2067
    🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Battle for Soledar: Ours broke through to the KNAUF factory

According to the "Wagner Orchestra", they managed to break into the territory of the plant, about a quarter of its territory was occupied. Under control are the nearest streets adjacent to the enterprise.
    https://t.me/intelslava/35016

d_taddei2, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Russian Ministry of Defense
    Summary of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the progress of a special military operation on the territory of Ukraine ⚡ ️ (07.08.2022)

◽ The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.

As a result of the strike of the Russian Aerospace Forces on the temporary location of units of the 72nd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the territory of an agricultural enterprise in the city of Artemivsk, Donetsk People's Republic, up to 130 servicemen and eight units of automobile and armored vehicles were destroyed.

A high-precision air-launched missile strike on the temporary location of a howitzer battery of the 95th separate Airborne Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Dzerzhinsk, Donetsk People's Republic, destroyed up to 70 servicemen, three Gvozdika self-propelled artillery units and four vehicles.

💥 In the city of Kharkiv, on the territory of CHPP-3 and Karpovsky Garden, as a result of strikes by the Russian Aerospace Forces on the temporary locations of the 3rd brigade of the National Guard, more than a hundred nationalists were killed.

Due to high losses, the Zelensky regime is taking measures to fill the shortage of personnel of Ukrainian formations in the area of combat operations in the Donbas. Thus, it was decided to send the mobilized citizens who started training at the training center of the 72nd mechanized brigade in the city of Bila Tserkva, Kiev region, to the front line ahead of schedule. Together with them, the wounded who were in hospitals are also sent, without waiting for them to complete a full course of rehabilitation after injuries.

Russian operational-tactical and army aircraft, rocket troops and artillery continue to strike military targets on the territory of Ukraine. During the day, three command posts were hit, including a battalion of the 66th mechanized brigade in the area of Ocheretino, a battalion of the 109th territorial Defense brigade in the Berestka area of the Donetsk People's Republic, as well as personnel and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 173 districts.

Destroyed: 💥 A Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile system launcher in the area of the settlement of Chasov Yar in the Donetsk People's Republic, five ammunition depots, including an ammunition depot equipped in one of the shops of the Svyato-Ilinsky Machine-Building Plant in the Dachnoye area of the Donetsk People's Republic. An arsenal near Voznesensk in the Mykolaiv region was also destroyed, where 45 thousand tons of ammunition, recently delivered to the Armed Forces of Ukraine by NATO countries, was stored.

As part of the counter-battery struggle, four platoons of Grad MLRS, two platoons of Msta-B guns, and a platoon of Hyacinth-B guns were suppressed at firing positions in the areas of Dzerzhinsk, Sukhaya Balka, Lastochkino, and Krasnogorovka settlements of the Donetsk People's Republic.

Russian air defense systems shot down eight Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles during the day in the areas of the settlements of Krasnoe, Chervonyi Yar, Dibrovne, Petropavlovsk of the Kharkiv region, Staromikhailovka, Rovnopol, Malinovka of the Donetsk People's Republic and the city of Donetsk. Also, one shell of a multiple rocket launcher system was intercepted in the Kamenka area of the Kharkiv region.

In total , 263 aircraft, 145 helicopters, 1,701 unmanned aerial vehicles, 362 anti-aircraft missile systems, 4,262 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 789 multiple launch rocket systems, 3,273 field artillery and mortar guns, as well as 4,756 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed since the beginning of the special military operation.

xeno, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:17 pm

The Witch King of Angmar said it best when assaulting Minas Tirith.

"Send forth all legions. Do not stop the attack until <the city> is taken."

Insert city of choice - Nikolayev, Odessa, Krivoy Rog, Zaphorizya, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov etc etc  

It might not have worked out for old spooky the Nazgul boss, but the Russian Army isn't the Orc Horde of Minas Morgul, and the Ukros don't have a horde of Rohirrim and undead oath-breakers seeking redemption coming to their rescue Razz
    Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:41 pm

GarryB wrote:

Sending 120 Swedish instructors to the Ukraine means 20 or less are coming back by December 2022.

Sending 20000 Ukrainian soldiers to Sweden to train means 2000 or less are coming back to fight.

So this was the only viable alternative for them dunno dunno dunno

d_taddei2, kvs, VARGR198 and zardof like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:53 pm

walle83 wrote:Sweden will help to train Ukraine soldiers in the UK. 120 instructors will be sent to help Ukraine soldiers in basic training untill december 2022.

This is just cruel. This war is an artillery and missile war. No amount of infantry training can make up for the insane deficit in firepower the Ukrainian soldier would face on the battlefield. Just give them the couple of months with their families, and then bus them to the front afterwards. It won't matter either way.

sepheronx, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:15 pm

"LONDON —
    The first cohort of Ukrainian soldiers, many of whom have no previous military experience, have arrived in the U.K. for combat training as the eastern European nation races to replace troops killed and wounded in the war against Russia.

The first few hundred recruits are receiving instruction at sites across Britain in the first phase of program that aims to train up to 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers in weapons handling, battlefield first aid and patrol tactics, the U.K. Ministry of Defense said. It is part of a broader package of support for Ukraine that includes 2.3 billion pounds ($2.8 billion) of anti-tank weapons, rocket systems and other hardware.
    "

https://www.voanews.com/a/ukrainian-soldiers-train-in-uk-as-war-with-russia-rages-on/6652909.html
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:47 pm

Belisarius wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡In the morning, the breakthrough of the Russian army into Blagodatnoye was confirmed, along Partizansky our artillery worked all night.  There are reports of the beginning of a broad offensive in the Nikopol-Krivoy Rog direction.

The entire front near Donetsk is active right now.  Russian artillery, aviation are involved, the infantry attacks in fire contact.  Khokhols snarl: all areas of Donetsk receive frequent artillery arrivals.

There is also a broad offensive in the Artyomovsky direction from Soledar to Kodema.  The Kodema has been cleared, battles are underway for Zaitsevo, Bakhmutskoye has been liberated.  They report the beginning of the assault on Artemovsk, the infantry entered the city from three sides.

I'm waiting for information from other directions.  Taking into account yesterday's reports about the beginning of the advance of our troops in the Ugledar and Izyum directions, as well as artillery preparation in Kharkov, it turns out that at the moment 7 (SEVEN) directions of the large SMO front have been activated.

If this trend continues over the next couple of days, then it will be possible to state the beginning of a WIDE OFFENSIVE of the Russian army along the entire SMO front.
    https://t.me/intelslava/35013
     Shoigu was near the frontline two weeks ago. After the meetings he stated that "Ukraine" will be attacked from all sides. It takes some days to prepare all the orders and let them "trickle" down to the subordinated units, which then have to prepare the appropriate actions. It seems the time has come now to fullfil the orders.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Broski, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:The Witch King of Angmar said it best when assaulting Minas Tirith.

"Send forth all legions. Do not stop the attack until is taken."

Insert city of choice - Nikolayev, Odessa, Krivoy Rog, Zaphorizya, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov etc etc  

It might not have worked out for old spooky the Nazgul boss, but the Russian Army isn't the Orc Horde of Minas Morgul, and the Ukros don't have a horde of Rohirrim and undead oath-breakers seeking redemption coming to their rescue Razz

Elenskiy after reading your comment:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 5 Herr-d10

Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:51 pm

An arsenal near Voznesensk in the Mykolaiv region was also destroyed, where 45 thousand tons of ammunition, recently delivered to the Armed Forces of Ukraine by NATO countries, was stored.

Next week NATO will claim that the ammo has been stolen by ukro mafia.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm