Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Kiko
Tolstoy
thegopnik
PhSt
TMA1
11E
par far
franco
OminousSpudd
ucmvulcan
lyle6
Werewolf
mnztr
billybatts91
dionis
kvs
Airbornewolf
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
VARGR198
sundoesntrise
Arrow
Serberus
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
Ned86
ludovicense
nomadski
Stealthflanker
owais.usmani
0nillie0
ATLASCUB
lancelot
Dr.Snufflebug
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
RTN
Firebird
SolidarityWithRussia
gc3762
Hinex1988
Mir
Sujoy
Erk
ALAMO
GarryB
Regular
Big_Gazza
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Vann7
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Belisarius
Sprut-B
LMFS
JohninMK
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
Isos
Backman
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:44 am

Belgrod being hit now.

People are speculating that Ukrainians are using American HIMARS to hit Belgorod. The explosions look quite a bit different than the usual Ukrop weapons. Only 1 missile got through so far. They’re still firing.

https://t.me/asbmil/2544

GarryB and kvs like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:09 am

So far, two wounded and nobody died. They were trying to hit Kursk and Melitopol, as well.
    If Russia doesn't hit HQ or government buildings in Kiev, this will continue. They need to make an example. This thing with "hitting centers of decision making" already became a joke among Russians on telegram.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Backman, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:11 am

Entire Ukrop missile salvo just intercepted over Kursk by russian air defenses

Russian Air Defence systems active over Kursk, Russia

Ukrops are hitting civilian areas of melitopol (not in Russia)

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Mir and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:12 am

Serberus wrote:
    I think this is the one
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/13330

This video is obvious example of retarded behavior of many Ukrainian soldiers. They will have to just be erased, unfortunately. They were in a hopeless situation and still didn't try to surender.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Ispan, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:12 am

Kissinger's statements on Ukraine are important for what NATzO will do going forward. The US cannot accept any
    dismemberment of Ukria. This is not a joke and the behaviour of Elensky and his regime confirms the message being
    sent. So in the near future NATzO will have to engage in a direct confrontation with Russia. The Kiev regime is
    failing and the sanctions have failed. There is no other option if they are to keep the NATzO Ukria project alive.

So the weapons being sent and the spacial forces operating in Ukria are not the last story from NATzO.

I expect events to move fast and we should have a crisis by fall. The Donbass fortified districts are not typical
    of all of Ukraine. They are using the local urban and industrial density. The center and west of Ukraine is rural
    and mostly empty. Russia will roll west super fast after the Donbass bastions of the regime fall. So NATzO will
    need to step in.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Backman, Mir, Broski and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:18 am

kvs wrote:Kissinger's statements on Ukraine are important for what NATzO will do going forward.   The US cannot accept any
    dismemberment of Ukria.   This is not a joke and the behaviour of Elensky and his regime confirms the message being
    sent.   So in the near future NATzO will have to engage in a direct confrontation with Russia.   The Kiev regime is
    failing and the sanctions have failed.   There is no other option if they are to keep the NATzO Ukria project alive.  

So the weapons being sent and the spacial forces operating in Ukria are not the last story from NATzO.

I expect events to move fast and we should have a crisis by fall.   The Donbass fortified districts are not typical
    of all of Ukraine.   They are using the local urban and industrial density.   The center and west of Ukraine is rural
    and mostly empty.   Russia will roll west super fast after the Donbass bastions of the regime fall.   So NATzO will
    need to step in.

My guess is that NATO will get involved either this fall as its election season and Biden will want to get a rally round the flag thing going on to get votes for Congressional Democrats or maybe -and more likely- sometime in 2023 or 2024 because in our insane electoral politics neither party wants to look "soft on defense."

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:20 am

kvs wrote:Kissinger's statements on Ukraine are important for what NATzO will do going forward.   The US cannot accept any
    dismemberment of Ukria.   This is not a joke and the behaviour of Elensky and his regime confirms the message being
    sent.   So in the near future NATzO will have to engage in a direct confrontation with Russia.   The Kiev regime is
    failing and the sanctions have failed.   There is no other option if they are to keep the NATzO Ukria project alive.  

I expect events to move fast and we should have a crisis by fall.   The Donbass fortified districts are not typical
    of all of Ukraine.   They are using the local urban and industrial density.   The center and west of Ukraine is rural
    and mostly empty.   Russia will roll west super fast after the Donbass bastions of the regime fall.   So NATzO will
    need to step in.

No, NATO wont get involved directly.  They got what they wanted out of Ukraine.  The rest they will use as a method to control their own people in their respective nations.  They dont care about Ukraine because if they did, they would have gone in already.  At this point, it is too late for NATO to get involved directly.

But of course they will give the A-OK for Ukraine to strike at Russia proper with any weapon they give them.

GarryB, d_taddei2, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:22 am

caveat emptor wrote:So far, two wounded and nobody died. They were trying to hit Kursk and Melitopol, as well.
    If Russia doesn't hit HQ or government buildings in Kiev, this will continue. They need to make an example. This thing with "hitting centers of decision making" already became a joke among Russians on telegram.

If no serious consequences arise from those attacks, I think it is better for Russia not to give more PR ammo to the West. They are mad to escalate to get justification for further destruction of the world's economy and governance in their countries. Permanently thinking of oneself that we are smarter than professionals is outright silly. Simply let the operation follow its course

As to the NATzO involvement in 404, they clearly have a preferred strategy which is, as per the Anglo manual from the last centuries, to find some idiot that will fight their wars. Baltics and Poles are already foaming at the mouth to go to war with Russia and Finns, Romanians and Moldovans among others are being readied to be the next in the slaughter house. Even Norway poked the bear blocking transport to Russian settlements in Svalbard. Domestic resistance in the West needs to kick in somehow and pull the brakes on this madness, or we are in a serious risk of nuclear confrontation.

Last edited by LMFS on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and Hole like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:23 am

This might be HIMARS missile, as explosion looks different:

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:30 am

Unfortunately, correspondent of Readovka says that everyone died when this house was hit. Not clear how many people.

https://t.me/readovkanews/37960

Last edited by caveat emptor on Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 am

Backman wrote:This is a pretty rough war scene but for me , zero sympathy.
    https://t.me/c/1698707268/265420

I mean, I don't want to sound like sofa special forces, but if you can't move and fight, then maybe give up? Why do they move in an open field? It's suicide by Russian. Hohol, give up.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Backman and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:37 am

LMFS wrote:

If no serious consequences arise from those attacks, I think it is better for Russia not to give more PR ammo to the West. They are mad to escalate to get justification for further destruction of the world's economy and governance in their countries. Permanently thinking of oneself that we are smarter than professionals is outright silly. Simply let the operation follow its course.

I would agree with you, if their ROE didn't change. This looks to me like a direct hit on the house, not like parts of the destroyed rocket fell on it. Before, Ukrainians were always hitting legitimate targets in Russia. This is a different situation and different response is needed.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:39 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    limb wrote:I really hope Aiden aislin and Sean pinner aren't executed. In interviews, they seemed to be genuinely remorseful, and willing to provide valuable information about western involvement in Ukrainian units. They could be mini Pauluses, denouncing western support of the Ukraine national ideology instead of martyrs.  It's actually a travesty that they're being executed while dozens of azov members are being exchanged.

Bbb-ut no exceptions you'll say. Well isn't exchanging fucking azov members an exception?

The thing is Aiden Aslin and Sean Pinner are worth nothing, probably they are better dead than alive

At least with hohol nazis, the government can get Russian lives for them , which are the most precious and important thing

But Sean Pinner and Aiden Aslin are worth  next to nothing- the west won't give anything for them, and Ukrainians  would not trade Russians for westerners

And thats the point, if you fight for Ukraine,  you get nothing back for it as a westerner, you get hung by LDNR if captured, shot in the back if you run away, or shot before being captured

It's funny how little value western lives are now

I guess never leave a man behind is a Russian concept , not an American one

Who would have thought

Everyone keeps forgetting that Morrocan kid Very Happy

They would walk free if UK would contact DNR authorities.

Sean Penn is mercinary by his own definition and he was linked with Azov in the past. The other brit that I forgot his name has some crap on hin too.

Aiden is cleanest of all the bunch, but then again he was with YPG in the past and they are not friends of Russian interest.

And yes, they are insignificant, there is literally no point to executing them as well, there are way more vile bastards in captivity. The ball is in UKs court anyway and it seems they are the only ones that want to forget about their nationals being captured, not DNR.

GarryB likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:40 am

I don't know what you guys expect, nothing russia can do to prevent attacks with Himmers it has the range, impossible to stop Ukraine from doing this and again this is a war, Ukraine has every right to attack their enemies home soil.

All I am seeing is pointless complaining, Russia isn't some all knowing god.

Short of destroying the Ukrainian military, there is not a thing they can do to stop attacks like these.

Either end the war faster or accept this is going to happen

GarryB likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:53 am

Regular wrote:

Everyone keeps forgetting that Morrocan kid Very Happy

They would walk free if UK would contact DNR authorities.

Sean Penn is mercinary by his own definition and he was linked with Azov in the past. The other brit that I forgot his name has some crap on hin too.

Aiden is cleanest of all the bunch, but then again he was with YPG in the past and they are not friends of Russian interest.

And yes, they are insignificant, there is literally no point to executing them as well, there are way more vile bastards in captivity. The ball is in UKs court anyway and it seems they are the only ones that want to forget about their nationals being captured, not DNR.
    Personally, i wouldn't take nationalists as prisoners, at all. I don't think Serbian army took any UCK prisoners in '99.
    Probably, same for foreigners. This is not their war. I'm sure Ukrainians will do same if they catch some of the Serbs that fight for DNR.

ucmvulcan likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:00 am

https://t.me/swodki/126804

Here so that people stop feeling sorry for those two hohols

Our man is taunted and tortured by the VSU

this is why it's necessary to trade

Ukrops won't give up ours for pinner or asslin

So **** em

GarryB and Sprut-B like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:08 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/swodki/126804

Ukrops won't give up ours for pinner or asslin

So **** em
    Don't be so sure. By offering Aislin, for example, you're pressuring Ukrainians to act. It wouldn't look good on UK gov in home front, if Ukrainians didn't accept exchange.

JohninMK likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:09 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/swodki/126804

Yeah, makes sense now. But Ukrainians are idiots, don't they understand that by filming this shit they just make things worse for themselves?

Let them film and document it all.

Now about those two/three hohol soldiers who got shot. They weren't tortured, they weren't in captivity.  One of them was returning fire. It's no one else fault they moved in the middle of the field and got shot. What do UA surviving POWs do in such situations? Take off helmets and uniforms, disarm themselves and give up to the drone and they make sure they are visible that they are giving up. As I've said, suicide by Russian.

caveat emptor wrote:
    Don't be so sure. By offering Aislin, for example, you're pressuring Ukrainians to act. It wouldn't look good on UK gov in home front, if Ukrainians didn't accept exchange.

UA didn't accept to exchange Medvechuk, not DNR.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:17 am

Regular wrote:

UA didn't accept to exchange Medvechuk, not DNR.
    Medvedchuk is not British national, Aislin is. If DNR would, for example, publicly announce that they want to exchange Aislin for guy in the video, and UK doesn't pressure Ukrainians to do it, you can say goodbye to public support in UK for Ukrainian cause. UK media would make a field day out of it.

GarryB and JohninMK like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:25 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:I don't know what you guys expect, nothing russia can do to prevent attacks with Himmers it has the range, impossible to stop Ukraine from doing this and again this is a war, Ukraine has every right to attack their enemies home soil.

Short of destroying the Ukrainian military, there is not a thing they can do to stop attacks like these.

Nonsense. Russia has refrained from hitting government decision making centers. It can do that if it wants. With a dead president and a seriously wounded vice president , power of the country could be transferred to a general , who will sue for peace. And then these attacks will stop.

This US controlled regime is the problem. Ukrainians are like Germans in ww2. They carry out any order they are given. So take away the regime that's giving the orders. Try someone else

owais.usmani likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:49 am

Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

People are speculating that Ukrainians are using American HIMARS to hit Belgorod. The explosions look quite a bit different than the usual Ukrop weapons. Only 1 missile got through so far. They’re still firing.

No secondary explosions. Go back to sleep. Another failed Ukropi PR attack of no actual significance.

If it is a HIMARS round then its another example for the Murkans can't exert any control over the antics of their feral attack dogs. Won't use them against Russian cities? Did anyone really believe this garbage?

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:55 am

need to step in.

Fvck 'em.  Russia will wipe the frigging board clean of any expeditionary force that the NATOstani soft-cocks can muster.  Russia has fought this police action with barely 10% of their available forces, the rest has been held back in case NATO chooses to go full retard.  Little Stolty and his cross-dressers are welcome to come and find out how real armies conduct business... Twisted Evil

Having said, that I don't think NATO will put their boots on. For all their arrogant BS and posturing, these Eurotrash faggots are terrified of what the Bear is capable of and they know that fighting Russia in a hot war is a sure fire way to reconcile their struggling mini-me hegemony into the garbage bin of history.

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:55 am

limb wrote:...Bbb-ut no exceptions you'll say. Well isn't exchanging fucking azov members an exception?

It is an exception which is why Russia shit the bed with this Azov release bullshit

And it's definitely release, they could have picked any other rando for exchange but they specifically chose bunch of war criminals who will now become symbols of continuing struggle against Russian subhumans

Morons every last one of them

And again, how the f*ck did Ukrainian apes manage to acquire so many Russian POWs?

What the f*ck kind of professional army is that supposed to be?

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:11 am

Backman wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I don't know what you guys expect, nothing russia can do to prevent attacks with Himmers it has the range, impossible to stop Ukraine from doing this and again this is a war, Ukraine has every right to attack their enemies home soil.

Nonsense. Russia has refrained from hitting government decision making centers. It can do that if it wants. With a dead president and a seriously wounded vice president , power of the country could be transferred to a general , who will sue for peace. And then these attacks will stop.

This US controlled regime is the problem. Ukrainians are like Germans in ww2. They carry out any order they are given. So take away the regime that's giving the orders. Try someone else

You are devoid of logic if you think Russia can kill Zelen by bombing, He will be in a fairly well protected place.

Backman dislikes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:14 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Backman wrote:

You are devoid of logic if you think Russia can kill Zelen by bombing, He will be in a fairly well protected place.

If he is even in Ukraine.

PapaDragon wrote:

And again, how the f*ck did Ukrainian apes manage to acquire so many Russian POWs?

What the f*ck kind of professional army is that supposed to be?

Most of them are from earlier parts of the conflict, with the dash towards Kiev and lost a few heli's and planes.  Mixed in with a lot of LDNR forces as well.

caveat emptor wrote:Unfortunately, correspondent of Readovka says that everyone died when this house was hit. Not clear how many people.

https://t.me/readovkanews/37960

Some are saying 3 civilians confirmed killed in the strike on Belgorod.

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

No secondary explosions.  Go back to sleep.  Another failed Ukropi PR attack of no actual significance.

If it is a HIMARS round then its another example for the Murkans can't exert any control over the antics of their feral attack dogs. Won't use them against Russian cities?  Did anyone really believe this garbage?

Most of them were intercepted, 1 got through it seems. In Kursk, all were intercepted. Melitopol got it worst as I doubt there is much for AD there.

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:25 am