Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+65
Kiko
Tolstoy
thegopnik
PhSt
TMA1
11E
par far
franco
OminousSpudd
ucmvulcan
lyle6
Werewolf
mnztr
billybatts91
dionis
kvs
Airbornewolf
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
VARGR198
sundoesntrise
Arrow
Serberus
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
Ned86
ludovicense
nomadski
Stealthflanker
owais.usmani
0nillie0
ATLASCUB
lancelot
Dr.Snufflebug
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
RTN
Firebird
SolidarityWithRussia
gc3762
Hinex1988
Mir
Sujoy
Erk
ALAMO
GarryB
Regular
Big_Gazza
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Vann7
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Belisarius
Sprut-B
LMFS
JohninMK
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
Isos
Backman
69 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12656
    Points : 12714
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:21 am

    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

    https://t.me/asbmil/2544

    If Ukrainian apes managed to hit Russian city then Russia didn't deserve to have that city in the first place



    LMFS wrote:If no serious consequences arise from those attacks, I think it is better for Russia not to give more PR ammo to the West. ...

    They already have all the PR ammo they need

    You still that Russia can play PR game? They can't, they lost that one by default


    You respond to these attacks by picking a spot in Kiev or Lvov and erasing it from existence, it's not like anyone will give any more shits than now, you are already guilty for everything real or imaginary and that will never change so you might as well get some use out of it


    Take it from Serbian example: we were also pussyfooting around civilian hostiles and we still got blamed for every bullshit imaginable, real and fictional

    In retrospect we should have done everything we were accused for, we would still be blamed for it and everything would have played out the same way but at least demographics would have been adjusted to our advantage afterwards



    LMFS wrote:They are mad to escalate to get justification for further destruction of the world's economy and governance in their countries....

    Who gives a shit about world economy or enemy's governance?

    It's not Russia's job to worry about world economy

    It's not Russia's job to worry about anyone's governance

    It's not Russia's job to keep the nuclear war from happening

    It's not Russia's job to give free money to the poor

    It's not Russia's job to feed the hungry


    Thinking that it is is what killed USSR and it will kill Russia as well






    Sprut-B, thegopnik, owais.usmani and Arkanghelsk like this post

    teh_beard and Backman dislike this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7869
    Points : 8135
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:23 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

    https://t.me/asbmil/2544

    If Ukrainian apes managed to hit Russian city then Russia didn't deserve to have that city in the first place


    You have serious issues you need to work out.  None of what you say makes either sense or is within realms of reality.

    If this was the case, then no one deserves any city because an enemy right next door out of lets say 20 shots, gets 1 shot through.

    That makes no sense, I am sorry. I know you are overtly emotional on this ordeal (for some reason) but it just makes little sense. It would be better for you to take a break honestly. That goes for a lot of people on over emotions of this.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Ispan, Hole, Backman, Mir and like this post

    owais.usmani dislikes this post

    thegopnik
    thegopnik


    Posts : 1198
    Points : 1204
    Join date : 2017-09-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  thegopnik Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:23 am

    does anyone have that map who they consider 1st, 2nd and 3rd class citizens? I think its time they start targetting 1st class citizens with missiles because the forces that are forcing civilians to fight and using them as shields will realize how badly they fucked up when their families get killed next. it might cause more in their command to surrender.

    GarryB likes this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:24 am

    [quote="SeigSoloyvov"]
    Backman wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I else

    You are devoid of logic if you think Russia can kill Zelen by bombing, He will be in a fairly well protected place.


    This regime prides itself on how openly they strut around in Kiev. They have gotten used to the war now. You are devoid of logic if you think the regime is locked down like it was in the first week. It isn't.

    flamming_python likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3240
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:26 am

    Backman wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Backman wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I  else

    You are devoid of logic if you think Russia can kill Zelen by bombing, He will be in a fairly well protected place.


    This regime prides itself on how openly they strut around in Kiev. They have gotten used to the war now. You are devoid of logic if you think the regime is locked down like it was in the first week. It isn't.

    Oh you are so wrongful informed, Zelen doesn't strut around keiv he might make a random appearance once and a while but that's done with timing and he is never in the open for long. Nor can the russians know where he is 24/7

    You quoted The president and VP, not the entire government, don't start blurting out different things because you got corrected.

    Backman dislikes this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12656
    Points : 12714
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:37 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.
    https://t.me/asbmil/2544
    If Ukrainian apes managed to hit Russian city then Russia didn't deserve to have that city in the first place

    If this was the case, then no one deserves any city because an enemy right next door out of lets say 20 shots, gets 1 shot through....

    Nobody was fighting Ukrainian apes, Russians are fighting Ukrainian apes and they let this shit happen



    sepheronx wrote:Most of them are from earlier parts of the conflict, with the dash towards Kiev and lost a few heli's and planes....

    So they were sending conscripted pussies to take Kiev?

    We were told they sent top pros there

    I give them pilots but question again is why did they allow themselves to fly straight into enemy fire?

    Why weren't enemy positions leveled with cruise missiles first?

    Someone is trying to cover their planning fuckup by trying to sweep the consequences under the rug


    Also, why are Azov troops being released with their testicles still attached?



    owais.usmani likes this post

    Backman dislikes this post

    thegopnik
    thegopnik


    Posts : 1198
    Points : 1204
    Join date : 2017-09-20

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  thegopnik Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:38 am

    just give Ukraine some ATACMs if they are already targetting Russia, it will give Russia a reason to speed up the process of this war......There should have been absolutely no fucking reason that ukrainian artillery should be able to target Russia.
    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:48 am

    Who gives a shit about economy or enemy's governance? It's not Russia's job to worry about world economy wrote:

    This isn't how it is. Russia has the open support of India and China in this war because Russia is not nuking the world economy. If Russia brought down the world economy , these powers would not appreciate it at all

    sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:50 am

    thegopnik wrote:just give Ukraine some ATACMs if they are already targetting Russia, it will give Russia a reason to speed up the process of this war......There should have been absolutely no fucking reason that ukrainian artillery should be able to target Russia.

    Even Jacob Drizen was wrong about what the US would send Ukraine. He thought the US wouldn't be stupid enough to send the longest range shit. He was wrong, That's what we are seeing now.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Sprut-B like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2573
    Points : 2575
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:03 am

    You know, it was a public announcement about ATACMS

    Here you have Arestovich saying, over and over again - how they are gonna hit the fucking bridge

    And westerners say "they can't do anything about it! A house with 3 civilians is destroyed, big deal, hitting Ukrainian cities will do nothing "

    Papadragon, hohol is hohol, not an ape

    Our government is the apes
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7869
    Points : 8135
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:05 am

    Backman wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:just give Ukraine some ATACMs if they are already targetting Russia, it will give Russia a reason to speed up the process of this war......There should have been absolutely no fucking reason that ukrainian artillery should be able to target Russia.

    Even Jacob Drizen was wrong about what the US would send Ukraine. He thought the US wouldn't be stupid enough to send the longest range shit. He was wrong, That's what we are seeing now.

    Yeap, this is what we are seeing. And US is going by the whole "Ukraine said they won't use it on Russia proper" speel.  In the end, they did. Now Russia is currently responding with over 5 iskander strikes on Kharkov alone, planes are up and what not.

    Edit: I didn't realize I'm in a thread with so many well established and experienced politicians and generals.

    I do believe someone here told quite a lot of you not to assume too much like is being said and that none of you (including myself) would be doing better. Actually, we would be doing a lot worst and probably would have lost this war long ago.

    But hey, you guys know better than Russian MoD, right?

    Edit 2:

    To get this thread going where it should rather than people having spasms and spewing diatribe that really doesn't equate to either reality or just general logic, I will provide news:

    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/13356

    Kharkov is getting hit real hard by Russia.

    I don't know if this been posted but Wagner activities as well in Ukraine:

    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/13326

    Pushing ever so much closer to Bakhmut

    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/13362

    AD systems in Kursk repelled all Ukraines missile strikes.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1287
    Points : 1289
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:31 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Edit: I didn't realize I'm in a thread with so many well established and experienced politicians and generals.

    I do believe someone here told quite a lot of you not to assume too much like is being said and that none of you (including myself) would be doing better. Actually, we would be doing a lot worst and probably would have lost this war long ago.

    But hey, you guys know better than Russian MoD, right?
    They can't make mistakes? Whether is it due to bad intelligence or preconceived beliefs is beyond the point.
    In any case, it wouldn't be first or last time in history where politicians or generals sacrifice other people lives for "greater good".
    First phase of Russian attack didn't look like a jackpot to me. That's for sure.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7869
    Points : 8135
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:34 am

    caveat emptor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Edit: I didn't realize I'm in a thread with so many well established and experienced politicians and generals.

    I do believe someone here told quite a lot of you not to assume too much like is being said and that none of you (including myself) would be doing better. Actually, we would be doing a lot worst and probably would have lost this war long ago.

    But hey, you guys know better than Russian MoD, right?
    They can't make mistakes? Whether is it due to bad intelligence or preconceived beliefs is beyond the point.
    In any case, it wouldn't be first or last time in history where politicians or generals sacrifice other people lives for "greater good".
    First phase of Russian attack didn't look like a jackpot to me. That's for sure.

    Never said otherwise.  But saying "Russia doesnt deserve to keep or hold this" or "They will lose because of this one particular incident that cost 3 lives even though they did work hard to intercept the missile strikes" gives me indication that people are more emotional than logical.

    Mistakes happen, yes.  Planning happen and when the task to move forward goes out and it doesn't go as planned, that also happens.

    But to think you, I or whomever has more knowledge on what to do, especially when neither of us have second by second info on both sides of this conflict, we are only deluding ourselves.  Especially if we think we can do better.

    Unless you are in a position to know more than you are letting up.

    As for the sacrificing part - that is in debate. There is always the theory, and just a hunch more or less, that Russia lets some of these events happen because they can use it as a "see, this is why we are fighting and trying to take these guys out" concept. It sure has worked very well as the general Russian population want even more blood against the Ukrainians. Judging by what I read in comments in various sites and sources, it seems not just Russians want more Ukrainian blood.

    But then you got the likes of some members here who I believe are grifters or trolls more than anything. Not really interested in Russia winning or doing the right thing. Just trying to drum up hatred and anger.

    GarryB, LMFS and Broski like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1287
    Points : 1289
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:49 am

    sepheronx wrote:

    Never said otherwise.  But saying "Russia doesnt deserve to keep or hold this" or "They will lose because of this one particular incident that cost 3 lives even though they did work hard to intercept the missile strikes" gives me indication that people are more emotional than logical.

    Mistakes happen, yes.  Planning happen and when the task to move forward goes out and it doesn't go as planned, that also happens.

    But to think you, I or whomever has more knowledge on what to do, especially when neither of us have second by second info on both sides of this conflict, we are only deluding ourselves.  Especially if we think we can do better.

    Unless you are in a position to know more than you are letting up.

    As for the sacrificing part - that is in debate.  There is always the theory, and just a hunch more or less, that Russia lets some of these events happen because they can use it as a "see, this is why we are fighting and trying to take these guys out" concept.  It sure has worked very well as the general Russian population want even more blood against the Ukrainians.  Judging by what I read in comments in various sites and sources, it seems not just Russians want more Ukrainian blood.

    But then you got the likes of some members here who I believe are grifters or trolls more than anything.  Not really interested in Russia winning or doing the right thing.  Just trying to drum up hatred and anger.
    PD has his own thing. Whether it is right or wrong is another question. But, I'll tell you something he is right about. Whatever Russia does it will be presented in negative light. Paint a target on the back of whoever works for current Ukrainian regime. Hit HQ, hit MoD building. Show them that they are not untouchable and thry are going down with this regime. That will male them think twice. Ukrainian "elites" already showed that they don't care about regular soldiers and general population.
    One more thing. US didn't have a problem with hitting a building of our HQ and Ministry of Defence in '99. So all this morality is just a fake bullshit.
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3379
    Points : 3359
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Regular Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:51 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

    https://t.me/asbmil/2544

    If Ukrainian apes managed to hit Russian city then Russia didn't deserve to have that city in the first place


    You have serious issues you need to work out.  None of what you say makes either sense or is within realms of reality.

    If this was the case, then no one deserves any city because an enemy right next door out of lets say 20 shots, gets 1 shot through.

    That makes no sense, I am sorry.  I know you are overtly emotional on this ordeal (for some reason) but it just makes little sense.  It would be better for you to take a break honestly.  That goes for a lot of people on over emotions of this.

    I had good laugh from Marlyn Monroesque meme. Russia basically one-shotted all major Ukrainian cities Very Happy

    But if Russia will **** up this war, then they deserve everything that is coming after them. And same goes to Ukraine. Weak countries shouldn't deserve respect.

    I agree with Papa, that Russia should be ruthless like wild bear. No half measures.

    Arkanghelsk likes this post

    Backman dislikes this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7869
    Points : 8135
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:57 am

    Regular wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

    https://t.me/asbmil/2544

    If Ukrainian apes managed to hit Russian city then Russia didn't deserve to have that city in the first place


    You have serious issues you need to work out.  None of what you say makes either sense or is within realms of reality.

    If this was the case, then no one deserves any city because an enemy right next door out of lets say 20 shots, gets 1 shot through.

    That makes no sense, I am sorry.  I know you are overtly emotional on this ordeal (for some reason) but it just makes little sense.  It would be better for you to take a break honestly.  That goes for a lot of people on over emotions of this.

    I had good laugh from Marlyn Monroesque meme. Russia basically one-shotted all major Ukrainian cities Very Happy

    But if Russia will **** up this war, then they deserve everything that is coming after them. And same goes to Ukraine. Weak countries shouldn't deserve respect.

    I agree with Papa, that Russia should be ruthless like wild bear. No half measures.

    Sure. Then China and India will have no choice but to stop backing Russia. And then Russia's economy really goes south.

    You see, Russia lost a huge portion of its industrial base and capabilities. So Russia actually thinks about taking care of their own as well, not just running on emotions and demolishing everything in its path.

    Plus, as you probably have noticed but blatantly ignored - wherever Russia has liberated, they are greeted and praised, or scorned for not coming "earlier". Then there are regions looking to separate from Ukraine to join Russia. The major complaint most have on Ukrainian army and government? That they use the civilians as shields and or treat them like shit. So in turn, if Russia treated them the same, then they are no better.

    I know, this kind of thing goes over most peoples head. Maybe ponder on it a bit more before responding.

    flamming_python, Werewolf, Backman and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 333
    Points : 335
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:02 am

    Russia must understand what its mission is. In this forum it seems that there are people who think that this is a conventional war and that all this will end and we will return to normality and daily life. Nothing is further from reality.
    This is a metawar, it is a spiritual war. Therefore it is a war of extermination against the forces of evil that embody the West. The West is ready to destroy Russia, to end the world you love. Russia must be ready for anything, including the use of nuclear weapons.

    There is no need to have contemplation with the Ukrainians because they are on the side of evil. They want to be there, in that world. They attacked a city and killed a Russian family? Then smash them harder until they beg the Jew to stop this.

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:20 am

    Backman wrote:Belgrod being hit now.

    People are speculating that Ukrainians are using American HIMARS to hit Belgorod. The explosions look quite a bit different than the usual Ukrop weapons. Only 1 missile got through so far. They’re still firing.

    https://t.me/asbmil/2544

    hey @ark , what happened with those world records of S-400? only good for epenis contest ,but
    not that good for defending your cities? No

    it Should be obvious by now Russia is not prepared to fight NATO in a real big war..
    remember that those himars fired missiles are nuclear weapons capable too.. Just one missile failed interception and the city is gone.

    This is why this war Russia can't stop until at very least , All border cities of ukraine with Russia captured . ideally 300 km deep inside of ukraine land taken across their entire borders. all cities east leaving Ukranians only with the western side of the Dniper river. And after capturing all this land , reduce the military operation to an air campaign only , striking with airforce any artillery or air defenses remaining.

    Ukraine will become the Russian palestine . Russian airstrikes on ukraine will never stop , not even when Russia declare "end of the military special operation". They will say ,they will reserve the right to bomb any NATO weapons storage places in the western side ,any air defenses and missiles ,that could be used against Russian cities. eventually ukraine will disintegrate , Is impossible that ukraine survive as a state with a foreign army occupying half of its territory and many ukranians civilians support for this Russian operation.





    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:31 am

    kvs wrote:Kissinger's statements on Ukraine are important for what NATzO will do going forward.   The US cannot accept any
    dismemberment of Ukria.   This is not a joke and the behaviour of Elensky and his regime confirms the message being
    sent.   So in the near future NATzO will have to engage in a direct confrontation with Russia.   The Kiev regime is
    failing and the sanctions have failed.   There is no other option if they are to keep the NATzO Ukria project alive.  

    So the weapons being sent and the spacial forces operating in Ukria are not the last story from NATzO.

    I expect events to move fast and we should have a crisis by fall.   The Donbass fortified districts are not typical
    of all of Ukraine.   They are using the local urban and industrial density.   The center and west of Ukraine is rural
    and mostly empty.   Russia will roll west super fast after the Donbass bastions of the regime fall.   So NATzO will
    need to step in.

     

    you are  really dumb, if you think NATO will come into a direct fight with Russia. that was the whole point  of investing so much money in Ukraine training ukraine soldiers, and so in  Syria too ,so that others to the job of fighting Russia . The only thing west can do is create other frontlines , to emulate another similar proxy war, and recruit and train mercenaries from all over the world ,as they did in Syria , hire ISIS and Alqaeda to do the job ,when no more ukraine army. The west knew Russia had big chance to defeat Ukraine over long term by fighting on its borders.

    So NATO other options is target all Russian allies , to open new wars..  Perhaps push turkey into fight with Russia in syria , and azerbajan into a new war with armenia , and attack russian soldiers in moldova.. Before Russia defeats ukraine completely. they also can continue pressure on russia with sanctions on russian economy. destabilize india , syria, venezuela ,IRAN, armenia ,so Russia is forced to help with their military and drain russia economy.. Where are those who claimed russia can fight in many countries at same time? without crashing its economy ? they are already operating at max capability , military mobilization without sinking too much the russian economy.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1287
    Points : 1289
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  caveat emptor Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:37 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Sure.  Then China and India will have no choice but to stop backing Russia.  And then Russia's economy really goes south.

    You see, Russia lost a huge portion of its industrial base and capabilities.  So Russia actually thinks about taking care of their own as well, not just running on emotions and demolishing everything in its path.

    Plus, as you probably have noticed but blatantly ignored - wherever Russia has liberated, they are greeted and praised, or scorned for not coming "earlier".  Then there are regions looking to separate from Ukraine to join Russia.  The major complaint most have on Ukrainian army and government?  That they use the civilians as shields and or treat them like shit.  So in turn, if Russia treated them the same, then they are no better.

    I know, this kind of thing goes over most peoples head.  Maybe ponder on it a bit more before responding.
    I don't think China or India will object if Russia hits Ukrainian MoD or some such. No one here advocates for carpet bombing of Ukrainian cities, for Christ's sake. Just that when they hit civil areas on purpose you make sure they pay for it dearly.
    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2123
    Points : 2133
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  nomadski Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:46 am

    Yes exporting grain by Ukrainian farmers and products by their workers , their safety and welfare is important . You think that the Nazis are workers ? No they are sellout and nasty NATO agent for war . You wage a class war , just as important as hot war . So something exploded in Belgorod ? Sent by Nazi NATO ? And we want to be ruthless against the population ? It is difficult to keep to your senses , when you are hurt . Stopping and not acting through anger , is the most difficult thing . Best use innovation to respond quickly to points of fire . Target the missiles before they fire . Buy Ukraininan grain . Do not target civilians . You are winning with present tactics . Do not allow NATO to dictate your tactics .



    Last edited by nomadski on Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, kvs and Broski like this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7869
    Points : 8135
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:47 am

    caveat emptor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Sure.  Then China and India will have no choice but to stop backing Russia.  And then Russia's economy really goes south.

    You see, Russia lost a huge portion of its industrial base and capabilities.  So Russia actually thinks about taking care of their own as well, not just running on emotions and demolishing everything in its path.

    Plus, as you probably have noticed but blatantly ignored - wherever Russia has liberated, they are greeted and praised, or scorned for not coming "earlier".  Then there are regions looking to separate from Ukraine to join Russia.  The major complaint most have on Ukrainian army and government?  That they use the civilians as shields and or treat them like shit.  So in turn, if Russia treated them the same, then they are no better.

    I know, this kind of thing goes over most peoples head.  Maybe ponder on it a bit more before responding.
    I don't think China or India will object if Russia hits Ukrainian MoD or some such. No one here advocates for carpet bombing of Ukrainian cities, for Christ's sake. Just that when they hit civil areas on purpose you make sure they pay for it dearly.

    If you think no one is advocating for that, I suggest you really go back and read through these threads.  Or you are extremely foolish.  And I dont think you are the foolish type.

    And actually, I do believe India and China have stated multiple times that they dont blame Russia because they are still talking with Ukraine.  If you go straight for the politicians, that now prevents anyone to talk with and India will find it hard to back that.  I don't know your experience with India's politicians but I can assure you, this is the reason why they are ho hum still.

    https://t.me/intelslava/32433

    Sky News UK getting some hard truths thrown at it.

    Also, the number of dead in the Belgorod attack is now at 5.

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:11 am

    caveat emptor wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

    .
    I don't think China or India will object if Russia hits Ukrainian MoD or some such. No one here advocates for carpet bombing of Ukrainian cities, for Christ's sake. Just that when they hit civil areas on purpose you make sure they pay for it dearly.

    They wont care about that. But Papa was saying that Russia should have no regard for the world economy in its response.

    I don't think the Iskanders or anything in the last few hours was a direct response to this. There will probably be a national security council meeting before they retaliate. Russia hasn't bluffed yet. I doubt they will start now. They said that govt decision making centers would be hit if this happened. And it happened in 3 different areas at the same time. So its not a one-off that they can just sweep aside.




    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Backman Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:16 am

    For the US, the only thing that matters is the propaganda war it seems (because they are insane) These strikes on civilian areas is just a way to tamp down the huge losses that Ukraine suffered in Donbass in the last 24 hours. But regardless, there has to be consequences.

    Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

    Scorpius
    Scorpius


    Posts : 997
    Points : 999
    Join date : 2020-11-06
    Age : 35

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Scorpius Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:41 am

    At the moment, 5 dead and 4 wounded have been confirmed in Belgorod.

    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:57 pm