Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
George1
walle83
jon_deluxe
thegopnik
Odin of Ossetia
ludovicense
Ned86
DerWolf
littlerabbit
OminousSpudd
Giulio
Tolstoy
Singular_Transform
Hannibal Barca
Broski
Sprut-B
par far
kvs
psg
marcellogo
ucmvulcan
Mir
mavaff
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Flyboy77
Ispan
11E
mnztr
jhelb
RTN
lancelot
LMFS
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
owais.usmani
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
crod
Krepost
Kiko
Walther von Oldenburg
Hinex1988
Eugenio Argentina
GarryB
Sujoy
SeigSoloyvov
Firebird
lyle6
nomadski
Erk
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
limb
diabetus
Vann7
GunshipDemocracy
Big_Gazza
Podlodka77
franco
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
sepheronx
JohninMK
Dr.Snufflebug
Arrow
Backman
dionis
Belisarius
Regular
Hole
Serberus
ALAMO
flamming_python
VARGR198
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:57 pm

Backman wrote:Sondoesntrise looks like that Chinese troll that used to lurk and get his China superiority complex cheap shots in. The guy who had a drone as an avatar.

It's funny how these douchbags like Van and F and a few others always claim that this is some kind of pro Russia echo chamber. It's anything but.

Pseudo objective Putin skeptics always seem to control the narrative. Remember during the Syria it was TOW-mageddon ? There was jerkoffs constantly posting every TOW video that came out. And insinuating that Russia was losing.

Then during Libya they posted all about the Pantsir losses.

Then we had a jerkoff live blogging Navalnys latest color devolution attempt. He was updating the amount of views the studio mansion video was getting every hour

Now we got 2 arrogant loud mouth jerkoffs basically spouting F-16.net talking points.

And the sneaky little Chinese troll getting his licks in. And they didn't seem to notice that I actually posted about Scott Ritter CRITIQUING Putin. Not singing his praises. It was my attempt at critisizing something about the war and I got the expected result. Cheap shot artists piled on. Instead of having a discussion.

It's all just a function of the English language. Nothing can escape the echo of Anglo propaganda.

BACKMAN, I answer you to just to add my opinion, not to criticize you.  russia  
    Russia has the most glorious military history in the last 300 years, and there is no dispute about that. At the moment when Russia defeated Charles 12 of Sweden, from that moment Russia was the first in the "Champions League", that is, on the military field.
    The Chinese do not have the most manufactured aircraft of all time, just as the Russians have the Il-2. The same goes for the most produced jet fighter (MiG-15), supersonic fighter jet (MiG-21), helicopter (Mi-8/17), the largest number of nuclear submarines built, the most produced tank model in World War II (T-34) and the most produced tank overall - T-55. Not to mention the infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers.
    I will not even mention projects such as submarines 941 "Akula/shark" or titanium 945A "Condor", strategic bombers Tu-95MS and especially Tu-160, An-124 or An-225, MiG-31, etc.

China is not even close to Russian submarines, since the Russians probably mapped all the underwater corridors around the world. Maybe I'm unrealistic and maybe I'm not, because I love submarines a lot, but I'm convinced that submarines are the biggest "evil" in the world of weapons.
    China's surface fleet is realistically impressive. Those who write that it is "questionable" what quality Chinese ships are, let them ask themselves what quality Arleigh Burke destroyers are. Those same destroyers that don't have quality anti-ship weapons.
    As for the Chinese Air Force, I must again write that the Chinese have gone far here as well. I don't think China is able to build a better plane than Russia, but it is able to build more. However, I do not share the Western opinion that Chinese planes are rubble.
    Overall, as far as conventional military power is concerned, there is no adversary who can wage war against China. If the United States were on the border with China, the Chinese would trample them. China has more than solidly equipped armed forces, a huge population and considerable discipline. As for the same discipline, I think that Asians behave much better on this issue than the whole Christian world.

What the Chinese DO NOT have is the Russian war experience. The Russians are constantly fighting from decade to decade, almost non-stop after the Second World War. I don't think there is love between countries, but I think both the Russians and the Chinese want to stop American-British hegemony.

As for the Pantsyr system, I would like to see which country can match the Russian air defense. The Russians are GODS in this domain, because no one has such an echeloned air defense as the Russians. From "Verba" to S-500. It is obvious that there are many Chinese trolls who are inspired by the rapid rearmament of the Chinese army. However, that same Russia flew into Manchuria in 1945 and thus accelerated the defeat of Tsarist Japan. In addition to the victory against Nazi Germany, the same Russia also fought against the United States in Korea and Vietnam, in one way or another. Times are changing, nothing is standing still, so China has gone ahead. China is not to be underestimated, but neither is Russia.

JohninMK, MMBR, Hole, lyle6, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

Post  GarryB Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:59 pm

Guarding Mariupol. Some stuff never gets old.

A lot of experts in the west will turn their noses up at such ships but coastal use and up rivers the 76mm gun of the PT-76, the twin 25mm cannon barrels and 122mm unguided rockets are actually rather potent weapons against most shore targets...

Add a few HMGs and PKMs and perhaps RPGs and you can get quite a decent amount of fire on target with that setup and it is using up old ammo too.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, MMBR, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:09 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Photo_37
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Photo_38
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Photo_39
    Guarding Mariupol. Some stuff never gets old. Very Happy

Artillery boats of project 1204 "Bumblebee"

Displacement; 73.4 t (standard), 77.4 t (full)
    Length; 27.4 m
    Width; 4.32 m
    Height; 2 m
    Draft 1 m
    Armor; 4-15 mm
    Engines 2 × M-50F diesels
    Power 2 × 1200 HP.
    Propulsion unit; 2 × propeller pitch propellers
    Travel speed;  24 knots (full), 10 knots (economic)
    Cruising range; 320 miles at 10 knots, 240 miles at 20 knots
    Autonomy of navigation; 7 days
    Crew 14 people; (officer 2 midshipmen)
    Navigation armament; Donets-2 navigation radar
    Artillery; 1 × 76mm BAU D-56TS, 1 × 7.62mm SGMT machine gun
    Anti-aircraft artillery; 2 × 25 mm AU 2M-3M
    Missile armament; 17 140-mm; BM-14-17 launchers (34 NUR), 2 Strela-2M MANPADS launchers, (8 SAMs)
    Mine and torpedo armament; up to 4 bottom mines IGDM-500 or up to 10 anchor pits

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Broski, Belisarius and Arsenic like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:09 pm

Backman wrote:Cheap shot artists piled on. Instead of having a discussion.

That is why I have them all on ignore. I save like 50% of the time I would need to go through the comments and the Info/BS ratio has improved dramatically pwnd

Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer, Belisarius and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:38 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Hard to go from Vann's english to sunrise's... night and day in posting style, knowledge base and use of the language.

You are either smoking something or the individual is one of the most elaborate trolls you'll find around.

Smoking is my take.

In defense of Vann's rants, sometimes he's completely off, and the use of language definitely doesn't help to articulate his points, but he's no dummy, and sometimes he gets the essence of the failures right. There is more independent thinking in a single Vann rant than whole post histories of the Putin boys here. Broken clock euphemism aside, it beats 90% of the cheerleading non-critical drones here whose full post history boils down to this emoji: russia .
    \

Trying to reason with dumb people like @SeigSoloyvov is pointless .
    He claims to be from the military ,but his iq ,shows to be of a retard.
    Im not dummy , im simply hated , for not joining the club of fanboys of putin , and for not exposing
    the incompetence and big mistakes of the russian government and its military.

if i wanted friends, all you to do is behave like a moron , and blindly praise russian military and russian government all they do ,as the greatest civilization in earth , no matter what , like @sakers forums moderators for example . that praising russia over there is like a religion.   lol1 the
    "amazing russian culture ,education and religion " and all that crap ,and downplay any mistakes they make as "ukrainian propaganda".   but when those mistakes repeat ,again and again and again , then those are not mistakes but incompetence instead.

reality check is , both sides are telling propaganda , ukraine a lot more ,but the russian one is more elaborated, .. loved the video of su-25's firing a couple of shots of unguided rockets , from stand off position. which defy the purpose of close air support . of those planes.

The problem in the forum is the fanboys ,they ruin everything..  , people should be fans of the facts ,
    even if you don't like them ,what stupid people don't know is that by praising incompetence and mistakes , by downplaying their problem ,is the reason why Russia never take off , since putin is surrounded by yes man people , that never tell him , the big mistakes he is doing.. and same with some of russian military general staff..   remove putin ,shoigu  and all those who always agree with him on everything ,no matter what they do , and you will see how things change for better for russia and for the world too ,when there is balance and no side having too much power over another.

people hate me for telling the truth..  

-both sides are using propaganda.. not only ukraine ,but russian military too..
    -air superiority first big lie of  russia ,the don't have air superiority , their planes can only fire from stand off position , and with unguided munitions at times. the air space in ukraine is contested , and with ukraine having the upper hand with high precision drones. and combined arms support of artillery and drones.
    - Russia biggest second lie ,was "Accidental detonation of munition" of russian destroyer..  
     it was sinked by ukraine and nato ,  and they don't like being told this.

- they hate me for saying the Russian military have shown massive incompetence , there is no other way to call the bombing of russian cities fuel depots by low flying hellicopters , not one but several times.  then do the same with baykatar drones later..    this shows something much more sinister about russia security.. all those mysterious fires , in russia deep inside in military bases , scientific bases likely sabotage too.. if nato could penetrate russia airspace deep inside using ukraine border ,
    then they could have done this too , from the north and east too..   means russia entire territory ,so called airspace security have major big holes , and this accidental fires with dead of russian scientist by explosions , likely consequence of nato drone strike  ,targeting russia military base..

in the end..  to the comfort of  fanboys , is likely Russia will win the military war in ukraine ,  in some way or form , disband ukraine in many parts , even with all the colossal failure of the russian airforce in achieving air superiority  which they still don't have at all . not even close. contrary to what was claimed.  what however will guarantee Russia that will have ways to force ukraine into submission ,
    is their very good missile forces and artillery forces can continue striking ukraine forever , and ukraine will not have a chance to outmatch russia in long range bombing.

russia can continue striking with cruise missiles and artillery ukraine forever ,even if their entire military forced to leave ukraine , russia can continue targeting ukraine economic infrastructure ,fuel depots and military infrastructure too.  until they agree to an unconditional surrender.

so effectively ukraine will become , what palestine is for israel.  Russian missile forces will keep  ukraine in the stone age , until they unconditional surrender.. so they are ill advice in fighting russia.
    the sooner ukraine surrender the less the suffering for ukraine citizens ,and more lives saved.
    and more sooner reconstruction of ukraine start. but they will have to agreed in full with all terms of surrender of russia.. denazification , de militarization and nato to leave ukraine , and they become neutral.   and russia to continue to  fly over ukraine airspace and strike at their discretion at any lethal weapons shipment to ukraine or nay foreign military deployment.

so russia have a big chance to defeat ukraine at least in military ways and economic ways and force them to surrender unconditionally.  What is very worrying is how russia could handle more bigger wars , where nato is directly involved.. Russia airforce is not yet ready for bigger conflicts than ukriane. Russian military will need to have all their most expensive high ton strike drones in service in the many thousands too ,  and a several hundreds of su-57 stealth planes in service and their migs41 too ,in such a major conflict. Future wars with nato will be mostly air wars , because i don't see how russian land forces , will hold a candle to nato ,airforces striking their positions 24 hours with precisions.. it will not happen.. and all this advance trench warfare that ukraine is using , can't be used by russia ,because nato will have no problems in intelligence collection 24 hours a day , with their superior drones force ,and more satellites recon. and ultra precision weapons , they have.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

RTN likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:43 pm

JohninMK wrote:I've just caught up from overnight posts and it has struck me that, once the normal dross is ignored, we had a really good night of quality posts...

Dross constituted 95% of posts during that time

And still nobody is trimming their quotes

Werewolf, JohninMK, VARGR198 and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:58 pm

TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    Jun 4, 2:22 pm (Updated at 2:37 pm)

Russian Defense Ministry: Ukrainian nationalists set fire to the wooden skete of the Svyatogorsk Lavra during the retreat

The department reported that after the arson, the Ukrainian nationalists left in a southerly direction, towards the settlement of Sidorovo controlled by Ukrainian troops.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Deposi10

Svyatogorsk Lavra

MOSCOW, 4 June. /TASS/. Ukrainian nationalists, retreating from Svyatogorsk, set fire to the wooden skete of All Saints of the Russian Holy Assumption Svyatogorsk Lavra. This was reported on Saturday in the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. "On June 4, during the retreat from the city of Svyatogorsk of the Donetsk People's Republic of the units of the 79th Airborne Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Ukrainian nationalists set fire to the wooden monastery of All Saints of the Land of the Russian Holy Dormition Svyatogorsk Lavra," the report says.

The department noted that after the arson, the Ukrainian nationalists left at high speed in a southerly direction, towards the settlement of Sidorovo controlled by Ukrainian troops.

The Ministry of Defense clarified that, according to information from local residents, a burst of incendiary ammunition from a large-caliber machine gun mounted on a Ukrainian "Kozak" armored car was fired into the wooden walls of the domed space of the structure.
    The department also emphasized that the units of the Russian armed forces located north of Svyatogorsk are not conducting combat operations in this area and are not shelling the territory of the Svyatogorsk historical and architectural reserve.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14823369

kvs, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:08 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    Jun 4, 2:22 pm (Updated at 2:37 pm)

Russian Defense Ministry: Ukrainian nationalists set fire to the wooden skete of the Svyatogorsk Lavra during the retreat

The department reported that after the arson, the Ukrainian nationalists left in a southerly direction, towards the settlement of Sidorovo controlled by Ukrainian troops.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Deposi10

Svyatogorsk Lavra

MOSCOW, 4 June. /TASS/. Ukrainian nationalists, retreating from Svyatogorsk, set fire to the wooden skete of All Saints of the Russian Holy Assumption Svyatogorsk Lavra. This was reported on Saturday in the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. "On June 4, during the retreat from the city of Svyatogorsk of the Donetsk People's Republic of the units of the 79th Airborne Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Ukrainian nationalists set fire to the wooden monastery of All Saints of the Land of the Russian Holy Dormition Svyatogorsk Lavra," the report says.

The department noted that after the arson, the Ukrainian nationalists left at high speed in a southerly direction, towards the settlement of Sidorovo controlled by Ukrainian troops.

The Ministry of Defense clarified that, according to information from local residents, a burst of incendiary ammunition from a large-caliber machine gun mounted on a Ukrainian "Kozak" armored car was fired into the wooden walls of the domed space of the structure.
    The department also emphasized that the units of the Russian armed forces located north of Svyatogorsk are not conducting combat operations in this area and are not shelling the territory of the Svyatogorsk historical and architectural reserve.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14823369

It will be rebuilt, did you see what they did with the military cathedral?

Don't worry, we know the nazis are assholes for a long time

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:09 pm

GarryB wrote:

A lot of experts in the west will turn their noses up at such ships but coastal use and up rivers the 76mm gun of the PT-76, the twin 25mm cannon barrels and 122mm unguided rockets are actually rather potent weapons against most shore targets...

Add a few HMGs and PKMs and perhaps RPGs and you can get quite a decent amount of fire on target with that setup and it is using up old ammo too.

The next gen small river craft should get the turret of the T-90M and a Pantsir-M for air defence.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:20 pm

Ukrainian Air Forces Plane Delivering Weapons and Ammunition Shot Down By Russian Air Defence Near Odessa

Russia's anti-aircraft defence systems shot down a Ukrainian military transport aircraft and 17 drones over the past 24 hours, Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"Russian air defence systems near Odessa shot down a military transport aircraft of the Ukrainian air force that was delivering weapons and ammunition," Konashenkov told a briefing, adding that 17 drones, including Bayraktar TB2s, were also destroyed in the Luhansk People's Republic, Kharkiv and Mykolaiv regions over the past 24 hours.

The Russian artillery, in turn, destroyed 33 control centres, 131 firing positions and hit 542 hubs with Ukrainian troops and equipment, according to the briefing. Additionally, Russian high-precision missiles hit an artillery training centre in Ukraine’s Sumy region, where foreign instructors were training Ukrainian soldiers to use American 155mm M777 howitzers.

"As a result of the strikes, more than 400 nationalists were killed, 20 tanks and armoured combat vehicles, four BM-21 Grad missiles and 29 multipurpose vehicles were destroyed," the spokesman said.

In total, over 3,400 units of Ukrainian special military vehicles have been destroyed since the start of Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine, Konashenkov added.

"A total of 187 aircraft, 129 helicopters, 1,104 unmanned aerial vehicles, 328 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,406 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 466 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,769 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 3,405 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed since the beginning of the special military operation," Konashenkov said.

Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, littlerabbit, lyle6, TMA1, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Hole wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

The next gen small river craft should get the turret of the T-90M and a Pantsir-M for air defence.

Or 9M337 Sosna-R instead of Pantsyr.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:27 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Ukrainian Air Forces Plane Delivering Weapons and Ammunition Shot Down By Russian Air Defence Near Odessa

Russia's anti-aircraft defence systems shot down a Ukrainian military transport aircraft and 17 drones over the past 24 hours, Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"Russian air defence systems near Odessa shot down a military transport aircraft of the Ukrainian air force that was delivering weapons and ammunition," Konashenkov told a briefing, adding that 17 drones, including Bayraktar TB2s, were also destroyed in the Luhansk People's Republic, Kharkiv and Mykolaiv regions over the past 24 hours.

The Russian artillery, in turn, destroyed 33 control centres, 131 firing positions and hit 542 hubs with Ukrainian troops and equipment, according to the briefing. Additionally, Russian high-precision missiles hit an artillery training centre in Ukraine’s Sumy region, where foreign instructors were training Ukrainian soldiers to use American 155mm M777 howitzers.

"As a result of the strikes, more than 400 nationalists were killed, 20 tanks and armoured combat vehicles, four BM-21 Grad missiles and 29 multipurpose vehicles were destroyed," the spokesman said.

In total, over 3,400 units of Ukrainian special military vehicles have been destroyed since the start of Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine, Konashenkov added.

"A total of 187 aircraft, 129 helicopters, 1,104 unmanned aerial vehicles, 328 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,406 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 466 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,769 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 3,405 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed since the beginning of the special military operation," Konashenkov said.

Please change Kharkiv, Luhansk, Kyiv, Mykolaiv to KHARKOV, LUGANSK, KIEV, NIKOLAEV.  russia
    That weird and imaginary language stings the eyes. As they set off in the West, they will soon call Russian cities Ukrainian names.
    Some of Ukrainian cities in English until a few years ago, as well as in Russian and Serbian ..

1. Kiev, КИЕВ (рус), КИЈЕВ (српски),
    2. Kharkov, ХАРКОВ (russian and serbian)
    3. Nikolaev, НИКОЛЕАВ (РУ), НИКОЛАЈЕВ
    4. Zaporozhye, Запорожье (РУ), ЗАПОРОЖЈЕ
    5. Lugansk, ЛУГАНСК (russian and serbian)...
    6. Odessa, ОДЕССА (рус), ОДЕСА
    7. Chernigov, ЧЕРНИГОВ (рус, српски).
    8. Donetsk, ДОНЕЦК, ДОЊЕЦК.

kvs, Ispan, VARGR198, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:23 pm

Apparently a new russian general to lead the war in ukraine. Laughing

why no one is discussing this important topic.   Shocked

If this report is  confirmed , will be complete support ,to exactly my findings of russian military
    very poor combined operations ,Russia military sending convoys of tanks alone , is a big mistake ,
    without sending recon first.. without artillery cover ,without drones support.  There is absolutely no justification for not having 24 hours drone air surveillance over russian ground troops and strike drones working together and always.  well done combined arms forces, of air ,ground can significantly reduce the losses of their military and make it harder for ukraine to do anything.

if this news confirmed , it will be proof , Russia armed forces ,seriously underestimated the challenges they will be facing in ukraine.  And shows how inefficient was the way russian forces was fighting. This new general hopes to solve the problem of russian army efficiency , to help improve the combats tactics of their forces in the ground.

in more news .  russia military electronic warfare seems will get a boost too..

use youtube..
    auto-translate -> english

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:42 pm

RIA Novosti; 06/04/2022 17:02 (updated: 06/04/2022 18:02)

Ukrainian troops lost up to 90% of personnel in the battles for Severodonetsk

The Russian Ministry of Defense stated that the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost up to 90% of the personnel in the battles for Severodonetsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 17928810

MOSCOW, June 4 - RIA Novosti. Some units of the Ukrainian troops lost up to 90 percent of their personnel in the battles for Severodonetsk, said Mikhail Mizintsev, head of the Russian National Defense Control Center.
    "Units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, having suffered critical losses, are retreating in the direction of Lisichansk," the general said.

According to him, the Kiev authorities ordered the combined tactical group to mine containers with one hundred tons of saltpeter and acid in Severodonetsk in order to delay the advance of the Russian army "by creating a zone of chemical contamination." He stressed that in the implementation of the planned provocation, Kiev plans to accuse the Russian Armed Forces of creating a man-made environmental disaster with the dissemination of materials in Ukrainian and Western media.

At the beginning of the week, Eduard Basurin, deputy head of the People's Militia Department of the DPR, said that the forces of the republic in a few days expect to take the AFU grouping in the Severodonetsk region into the "cauldron". As LNR Ambassador to Russia Rodion Miroshnik said, the Azot plant located in this city continues to be cleared of Ukrainian militants, but it is held back by the possibility that they have civilians as hostages and containers with chemicals. Nevertheless, he noted that "there will be no second Azovstal here."

https://ria.ru/20220604/ukraina-1793161713.html

Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 pm

Wtf did they do to the military cathedral??? Bastards better not have. It is breathtakingly lovely. And also house of God.

Werewolf and Podlodka77 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:47 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Hole wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Or 9M337 Sosna-R instead of Pantsyr.

Thats just overly expensive for its job.

PapaDragon and GunshipDemocracy like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Dam of Oskol reservoir on Seversky Donets river was repaired after Ukrainian destroyed it in March. It was the biggest water reservoir on Donets river. They started to fill the resevoir. Direct consequence of that is that Seversky Donets is in extremely low water regime, which will make fording the river very easy. Video in this post shows current situation of Donets river level in Svyatogorsk.

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/52110?single

Ukrainian stupidity comes back to bite them in the ass.

Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:57 pm

Putin on US Decision to Send New Weapons to Ukraine: Russia is 'Cracking Them Like Nuts', Dozens of Units Have Been Destroyed

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that the Russian air defenсe systems are "cracking like nuts" new weapons supplied by the United States to Ukraine.

Bahahahaha

VANN We are cracking you like nuts
    Bahahaha

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman, Broski and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Putin on US Decision to Send New Weapons to Ukraine: Russia is 'Cracking Them Like Nuts', Dozens of Units Have Been Destroyed

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that the Russian air defenсe systems are "cracking like nuts" new weapons supplied by the United States to Ukraine.

Bahahahaha

VANN We are cracking you like nuts
    Bahahaha

Most of the weapons are brought in via the ground very little is via the air due to the risk of shoot down, so that statement is highly questionable.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:21 pm

LMFS wrote:
    Backman wrote:Cheap shot artists piled on. Instead of having a discussion.

That is why I have them all on ignore. I save like 50% of the time I would need to go through the comments and the Info/BS ratio has improved dramatically pwnd

I will do the same from now on.

LMFS likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:08 pm

Coming through the news wires now

RUSSIA WILL DECLARE WAR AGAINST WEST IF U.S ROCKETS HITS ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY

My hunch is that this decision has already been made.

Another quote from full metal Medvedev

Medvedev:

"This is something that has already happened. There are different ways of looking at it, but we can assume that the 'horsemen of the Apocalypse' are on their way and all hope is in the Lord God, the Almighty."

psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, MMBR, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:43 pm

TMA1 wrote:Wtf did they do to the military cathedral??? Bastards better not have. It is breathtakingly lovely. And also house of God.

They did nothing to the cathedral/church in Moscow. Nazis set fire to an old monastry as they fled the area. In Donbass, not Moscow. Very Happy

MMBR, LMFS, Broski, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:45 pm

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/06/ukraine-beyond-day-100-breaking-resistance-deep-operation-a-new-country.html#more

https://www.stalkerzone.org/from-popasnaya-to-severodonetsk-how-the-russian-bmpt-drove-polish-tanks-into-the-firing-zone-in-ukraine/
    It seems the BMPT rocks. Very Happy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Scree353
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 38 Scree354

franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, MMBR, Sprut-B and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:49 pm

Backman wrote: full metal Medvedev
    Also known as Dimon the Enforcer. No kidding - Medvedev represents the wing of the "hawks" in the Russian government, and if he were in Putin's place, we would have already seen a fiery shaft rolling from the borders of Russia to the Atlantic coast.

Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, Sprut-B, owais.usmani, Backman and like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Seven years and a hundred days of war

Nothing much happened in the past 48 hours but some very good analysis and reports inside

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/06/04/siete-anos-y-cien-dias-de-guerra/

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, MMBR and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm