Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+78
George1
walle83
jon_deluxe
thegopnik
Odin of Ossetia
ludovicense
Ned86
DerWolf
littlerabbit
OminousSpudd
Giulio
Tolstoy
Singular_Transform
Hannibal Barca
Broski
Sprut-B
par far
kvs
psg
marcellogo
ucmvulcan
Mir
mavaff
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Flyboy77
Ispan
11E
mnztr
jhelb
RTN
lancelot
LMFS
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
owais.usmani
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
crod
Krepost
Kiko
Walther von Oldenburg
Hinex1988
Eugenio Argentina
GarryB
Sujoy
SeigSoloyvov
Firebird
lyle6
nomadski
Erk
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
limb
diabetus
Vann7
GunshipDemocracy
Big_Gazza
Podlodka77
franco
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
sepheronx
JohninMK
Dr.Snufflebug
Arrow
Backman
dionis
Belisarius
Regular
Hole
Serberus
ALAMO
flamming_python
VARGR198
82 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 644
    Points : 656
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 47
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Ispan Mon May 30, 2022 3:38 pm

    Yesterday and today's briefing until 20:00 hours

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/30/parte-de-guerra-30-05-2022/


    Last edited by Ispan on Mon May 30, 2022 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, LMFS, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 15011
    Points : 15150
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  JohninMK Mon May 30, 2022 3:39 pm

    Cut off the head


    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 15011
    Points : 15150
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  JohninMK Mon May 30, 2022 3:41 pm

    Ispan wrote:Yesterday and today's briefing until 16:00 hours

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/30/parte-de-guerra-30-05-2022/

    Part of war 05/30/2022
    30 May, 2022 Zhukov

    YESTERDAY 29 May

    Military analysis on the situation in Ukraine for May 29

    Source:

    https://t.me/s/milchronicles

    https://readovka .news/news/98825 (R)

    North - Kharkov
    Fighting continues in the Dergachy area - the Ukrainians tried to counterattack the newly occupied positions of the Allied forces. The counterattack attempt was unsuccessful. Enemy units suffered personnel and material losses and were forced to retreat. It seems that the potential and the forces of the Ukrainian army to achieve small temporary successes in this sector is gradually fading away. There are several reasons for this: problems with fuel, a shortage of military equipment, the quality of the troop leaves much to be desired and the forced withdrawal of some troops to strengthen the Donbass and Izyum groups. Therefore, so far we see that Ukrainian troops cannot move far from Kharkov.

    (R) The enemy is still trying to attack Ternovaya. In this sector the Russians have fixed their positions on the dominant heights and bombard every attempt to attack

    Izyum sector

    He took Krasny Liman. The area around it is currently being cleaned up and the security zone is being expanded. The preparation of heavy artillery is reported along the entire line, from Velikaya Kamyshevakha to Svyatogorsk, and gunfire is already being heard on the outskirts of Raigorodok. This is the next fortified area, and then Slavyansk. Now we are seeing active actions in their direction. After the capture of Svyatogorsk, the Allied forces will completely clear the enemy units on the left (northern) bank of the Seversky Donetsk River.

    (R) In the Izyum sector of the front, the priority task for the Russian army is to capture Svyatogorsk. The city has a very difficult terrain and the Ukrainian forces is defending itself at high altitude, which significantly complicates the work of our assault brigades. No less important for the development of the offensive now are Slavyansk or Barvenkovo. Ukrainian positions north of Slavyansk and in the Raygorodok area are being shelled. In Slavyansk itself, a rather calm situation is being recorded today, which, presumably, is caused by the redeployment of Russian artillery.

    Lugansk
    The assault on Kamyshevakha continues. Half of the territory is already under control. Zolotoye continues to resist but there is a large group of the Ukrainian Forces here that are getting tighter and tighter, although the ring of encirclement is not yet closed.

    Fierce fighting is raging in the Lisichansk — Severodonetsk agglomeration. This area, which is defended by about 10 thousand soldiers, has already been surrounded, and the supply routes from the territory controlled by the Kiev regime are under fire from the allied forces. Any supply is practically stopped. The enemy's retreat is cut off from here. Therefore, the main fighting will unfold within these cities.

    (R) Heavy fighting continues in the area of Voronovo, Borovskoye and Metelkino. At the moment, the assault on Lisichansk is at the preparatory stage. The Soledar-Lysychansk highway is under constant artillery fire from Allied units, which increases the losses on the Ukrainian side during attempts to transfer reinforcements to Lysychansk.;

    Donetsk
    Artillery and aviation were hitting hard on Avdeyevka, and a successful attack of the Allied forces was recorded near Krasnogorovka. As noted, here, in addition to the defense line built for eight years, we are faced with one of the best combat-ready units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - the 25 Brigade. However, he is gradually being driven out by "Somalia", "Sparta", the 100th and 1st brigades. Slowly but surely. Maryinka unchanged

    (R) Today on the front was marked by the massive shelling of Donetsk by the Ukrainian Armed Forces from high-powered artillery systems. Arrivals of 152-mm and 155-mm guns were recorded even in remote areas of the front line - in Budyonnovsk and Kalininsky. For the first time in eight years, it was bombed
    Budyonny Square. The Ukrainian Armed Forces attacked the highway connecting the cities of Donetsk and Makeyevka. Gorlovka and the surrounding settlements were also hit in the morning.

    Strelkov:

    Donetsk, Makeyevka and Gorlovka are being shelled with heavy artillery all day and into the evening (22:00 h). In Donetsk, NATO howitzers fired 155-mm shells at intervals of every 10-15 minutes with cluster bombs. Arrivals also go to areas that have already forgotten many years ago that "war is near."
    Attempts to suppress it with air strikes have not yet yielded any results. Apparently, enemy cannons are well covered by air defense (thanks to those of our strategists from the Ministry of Defense and the General Staff, who for more than three months did not bother to break bridges and train viaducts to the Polish border. Although, most likely, they did not specifically intend to do this and are not going to do it again).

    South

    In Davydov Brod, at the crossing of the Ingulets River, there was an attempt to break through the front line by an armored group from Ukraine. This group was quickly attacked, completely suppressing the attempt to break through, as a result of which the Ukrainian soldiers, abandoning their vehicles, were put on the run. The proposed offensive against Berislav was foiled.

    For the rest, positional struggles are taking place in the southern zone. No significant changes are observed.

    Yuri Podolyak:

    "Counteroffensive" of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Kherson area: or "attack of the damned"

    On May 29, at 22:30, the Ukrainian Armed Forces decided to launch a new attack in the direction of Beryslav. Apparently, the "attack" on May 28, where a whole battalion was caught in a fire bag and destroyed, was a kind of "reconnaissance battle" with a sad result for the Ukrainian army.

    And even despite this, they decided not to cancel the "offensive" plans, and therefore several battalions tried to launch a simultaneous night attack from the Apostolovo area (in the north) and in the Davydov Brod area (from the west).

    But, it is very likely that the impression of the defeat on the 28th was depressing, and they really did not want to go to the attack, and therefore, as soon as both columns came under artillery fire, they immediately and, obviously, with relief, turned back.

    And because everything that happened last night and the offense is even difficult to call. It was basically an attack by the damned that ended before it started.

    Summary of Cassad

    https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7644269.html

    This morning the shelling of Donetsk continues, more than ten civilians have already been killed, including a 12-year-old boy

    https://donrf.livejournal.com/1199714.html



    TODAY 30 May



    08:00

    Soledar - Gleb Bazov: The Allied forces are disputing the Ukrainian defensive lines along the Artyomovsk (Bakhmut)-Lisichansk supply route, with Ukrainian forces trying to hold the Pokrovskoye-Berestovoye-Vrubovka concave arc.

    The Allied offensive along the main route to Artyomovsk finds the Ukrainian fortress at Pilipchatino to be semi-encircled, with the Allies advancing southwards, from Klinovo, attacking Pilipchatino directly, and encircling it from the north along the Popasnaya line towards Vladimirovka and Novaya Kamenka.

    In Belogorovka, which is located at the top of the Soledar-Lisichansk highway, the attempted Ukrainian counteroffensive has not yielded results.

    Near Vrubovka and Kamyshevakha, the fighting continues, and the Allies are constantly advancing.



    About the general situation and Severodonetsk in particular

    https://donrf.livejournal.com/1199346.html





    Situation near Slavyansk and Severodonetsk at 14.00 on May 30, 2022- Rybar

    ▪ after the capture of Liman, the Allied forces began a systematic clearing of the forests near the localities of Shchurovo and Dibrova. At the same time, it is attacked towards Bogorodichnoe.

    Most of the soldiers of the Ukrainian army and territorial defense units retreated to the southern bank of the Seversky Donets. Due to the enemy's control over the limestone hills in Raigorodka the speed of advance of the allied forces slowed down.

    ▪ The enemy has created fortifications in Seversk, as well as on the Zakotnoye — Dronovka-Grigorovka line. Old guns and armor removed from warehouses in western Ukraine is being transferred to the area, but most of it does not reach the front. They are reportedly being repaired to be ready for combat in workshops in Dnepropetrovsk

    14:30 Slavyansk

    Russian and Republican forces attack towards Slavyansk

    Now the Russian Armed Forces and the DPR People's Militia have occupied the villages of Dibrova and Stary Karavan, the DPR defense headquarters writes.

    There are reports about the beginning of the assault on the village of Raygorodok.

    From Stary Karavan to Slavyansk there are only 17 kilometers, and from Raygorodok 12 kilometers

    Cassad:

    "On the one hand, it was expected that after the capture and cleaning of Krasny Liman, the Russian Armed Forces would quickly clean up everything on the northern bank of the Seversky Donets (Brusovka will also be taken today or tomorrow).

    "On the one hand, it was expected that after the capture and cleaning of Krasny Liman, the Russian Armed Forces would quickly clean up everything on the northern bank of the Seversky Donets (Brusovka will also be taken today or tomorrow).
    Then it will be more difficult: there the Seversky Donets must be crossed, and the bridge has been blown upto. So far, Ukrainian positions near Raygorodok are being beaten with artillery. The battles themselves are taking place on the northern bank and the Russian troops have not yet crossed the river here, so there will undoubtedly be tactical difficulties here and the enemy clearly expects to fight with the support of the occupied heights and the river.»



    15:00 hours Kharkov

    An artillery duel is underway in Kharkov. Residents report sounds of artillery fire from the city limits and replicas of Russian rocket launchers.



    16:00 hours - Rybar

    Situation near Slavyansk and Severodonetsk at 16.00 on May 30, 2022

    ▪ two hours after our previous report, we received reports of a complete clearing of the forest belt southeast of Liman. Detachments of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and Territorial Defense moved to the southern bank of the Seversky Donets.

    Localities of Dibrova and Brusovka are under the control of the Russian Armed Forces, as is the road to Raygorodok. In Shchurovo, a small focus of resistance remains.

    ▪ at the same time, the Donbas continues to be pumped with weapons and military equipment: both withdrawn from conservation and received as part of the aid of the West. In Dnepropetrovsk, the day before, another train with 30 units of military equipment arrived by rail.

    Other reports and news of interest:

    https://zavtra.ru/blogs/lozh_dezinformatciya_i_real_nost_propagandistskaya_vojna_na_ukraine



    Video

    https://t.me/milchronicles/601

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, Broski and Serberus like this post

    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 1131
    Points : 1129
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon May 30, 2022 3:52 pm

    CNN/CBC journalist Neil Hauer who is on site on the UA side of the Slavyansk/Kramatorsk front has written a series of tweets about high casualties, lack of equipment and supplies, ever shrinking morale, palpable anger towards command and government etc.

    He also says, I quote:
    Neil P. Hauer wrote:They were regular Ukrainian army and the stories the guys from naval infantry told us just afterwards were even worse. Will save those for an article.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Serberus like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 2589
    Points : 2591
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 30, 2022 3:59 pm

    The events around Slavyansk are also confirmed by the largest Russian agencies, and of course, TASS is faster.

    RIA Novosti; 05/30/2022 03:00 PM (updated: 05/30/2022 04:09 PM)

    Forces of the DPR are moving towards Slavyansk with battles

    The headquarters of the DPR announced the advancement of the troops of the republic towards Slavyansk


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 17917610


    DONETSK, May 30 - RIA Novosti. DPR troops are advancing towards Slavyansk, fighting is going on in the vicinity of the city, the headquarters of the territorial defense of the republic said.
    "As of May 30, 2022 <...> a grouping of troops from the DPR and LPR, with fire support from the Russian Armed Forces, liberated and established full control over 222 settlements, including Dibrova and Stary Karavan. Our troops are advancing towards Slavyansk with battles," it says in a statement.
    Last week, the head of the DPR, Denis Pushilin, said that the troops "need to accelerate" in operations in the north of the region.
    The neighboring city of Krasny Lyman is already under the control of the Russian military.

    https://ria.ru/20220530/dnr-1791763079.html


    TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 14:39

    The DPR announced the liberation of two villages on the way to Slavyansk

    The villages of Dibrova and Stary Karavan are located in the northern part of the DPR, south and southwest of the town of Krasny Liman, which was liberated at the end of last week.


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 67722010


    DONETSK, May 30. /TASS/. The forces of the republics of Donbass, with the support of the Russian Armed Forces, have liberated the villages of Dibrova and Stary Karavan in the north of the Donetsk People's Republic from Ukrainian troops and are moving towards the city of Slavyansk. This was reported on Monday at the Headquarters of the Territorial Defense of the DPR.

    "As of May 30, 2022, on the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic, a group of troops of the DPR and LPR, with the fire support of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, liberated and established full control over 222 settlements, including Dibrova and Stary Karavan," the headquarters' Telegram channel said. .

    "Our troops are moving towards Slavyansk with battles," the message says.

    The villages of Dibrova and Stary Karavan are located in the northern part of the DPR, south and southwest of the city of Krasny Liman, which was liberated at the end of last week.

    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/14770193




    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 15011
    Points : 15150
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  JohninMK Mon May 30, 2022 4:02 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 FT_fHCuUsAAf3jS?format=jpg&name=small

    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198 and like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 2589
    Points : 2591
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 30, 2022 4:12 pm

    Dementia corpse Biden statement ...

    TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 03:28 PM (Updated 03:58 PM)

    Biden: The United States will not send missiles to Kiev, allowing strikes on the territory of the Russian Federation

    WASHINGTON, May 30. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden said on Monday that the United States would not send missile systems to Ukraine with a range that would allow Kiev to strike Russian territory.

    "We will not send missile systems to Ukraine that allow strikes against Russian territory," the American leader said. His words are quoted by the White House press pool.

    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/14770805


    Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon May 30, 2022 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, LMFS, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 2589
    Points : 2591
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 30, 2022 4:36 pm

    TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 15:55 (Updated 16:16)

    Medvedev called Biden's decision not to supply Ukraine with missiles reaching the Russian Federation reasonable

    Russia, in the event of an attack on its cities, would strike at the centers for making "criminal decisions", some of which are located "not at all in Kiev," said the Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 67723510


    MOSCOW, May 30. /TASS/. Deputy Chairman of the Security Council (SC) of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev called it reasonable the decision of US President Joe Biden not to supply Ukraine with missile systems that reach Russian territory.

    "Biden said the US will not supply Ukraine with missile systems capable of striking Russia. Wise!" - wrote the deputy head of the Security Council on Monday in his Telegram channel. https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/90

    "Otherwise, when attacking our cities, the Russian Armed Forces would have fulfilled their threat and struck at the centers for making these criminal decisions," Medvedev added, pointing out that some of these centers "are not located in Kiev at all." "What's next, no need to explain," - concluded the deputy head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.
    Earlier, Russian Ambassador to Washington Anatoly Antonov expressed the hope that "common sense will prevail" and the United States will not send long-range missile weapons to Kiev. Prior to this, the New York Times reported that the White House allegedly decided to supply Ukraine with M31 GMLRS (Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System) installations, whose range of fire, depending on the ammunition, can reach 500 km. In addition, such installations can be equipped with guided missiles, the fire of which is corrected from satellites.

    https://tass.ru/politika/14771149

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 2589
    Points : 2591
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 30, 2022 4:57 pm

    TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 16:50 (Updated 16:54)

    The authorities of the DPR said that the forces of the republic practically knocked out the enemy from Severodonetsk
    First Deputy Head of the Ministry of Information of the DPR Daniil Bezsonov noted "successes in the north"


    MOSCOW, May 30. /TASS/. Units of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) practically knocked out the Ukrainian security forces from Severodonetsk. This was announced by the First Deputy Head of the Ministry of Information of the DPR Daniil Bezsonov on the First Channel.

    "We have successes in the north. <...> The Krasny Liman region, the Slavyansk direction, also Severodonetsk - from there the enemy has been almost completely knocked out," he said.

    Bezsonov noted that in the southern direction, in the area of ​​Ugledar, Orekhov, Gulyaipole, the front is "static." "There are artillery shelling going on, some counterattack attempts are being repulsed," he added.

    Earlier, the assistant to the head of Chechnya for the power bloc, Apty Alaudinov, said that units from the Chechen Republic had liberated about 85% of the territory of Severodonetsk, which includes the residential sector, now the fighters are on the outskirts of the industrial zone.

    Since the beginning of March, the people's militia of the LPR has been advancing in the direction of Severodonetsk and Lisichansk, the capture of which is one of the primary goals of the republic. The liberation of cities is complicated by the fact that the Kyiv security forces have organized defense in depth in them and use civilians as human shields. In addition, several large chemical enterprises are located in the area.

    https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/14771661

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13336
    Points : 13378
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  PapaDragon Mon May 30, 2022 5:12 pm

    ALAMO wrote:...Still, I am not a big fan of this kind of solution.
    He should have gotten a fair judgment, and been fairly hung after.

    I firmly believe that life sentence in Pyatak or Black Dolphin is fate far worse than death

    Death is quick, lifetime of wanting to die and not being allowed to is far more horrific



    Then again this guy really might have kicked the bucket naturally, I doubt he was living healthy and recent stress levels were certainly higher than average

    I'm sure they have plenty of other shitbags in the hole ready for trial



    Although fact remains that it wasn't just Chechens who wanted his scalp, not even close




    sepheronx, GarryB, Regular, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

    avatar
    Arrow


    Posts : 2887
    Points : 2879
    Join date : 2012-02-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Arrow Mon May 30, 2022 5:44 pm


    This time badly damaged.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 0a182bb55acf

    GarryB, psg, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Vann7 Mon May 30, 2022 6:47 pm

    Podlodka77 wrote:TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 15:55 (Updated 16:16)

    Medvedev called Biden's decision not to supply Ukraine with missiles reaching the Russian Federation reasonable

    Russia, in the event of an attack on its cities, would strike at the centers for making "criminal decisions", some of which are located "not at all in Kiev," said the Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 67723510


    MOSCOW, May 30. /TASS/. Deputy Chairman of the Security Council (SC) of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev called it reasonable the decision of US President Joe Biden not to supply Ukraine with missile systems that reach Russian territory.

    "Biden said the US will not supply Ukraine with missile systems capable of striking Russia. Wise!" - wrote the deputy head of the Security Council on Monday in his Telegram channel. https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/90

    "Otherwise, when attacking our cities, the Russian Armed Forces would have fulfilled their threat and struck at the centers for making these criminal decisions," Medvedev added, pointing out that some of these centers "are not located in Kiev at all." "What's next, no need to explain," - concluded the deputy head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.
    Earlier, Russian Ambassador to Washington Anatoly Antonov expressed the hope that "common sense will prevail" and the United States will not send long-range missile weapons to Kiev. Prior to this, the New York Times reported that the White House allegedly decided to supply Ukraine with M31 GMLRS (Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System) installations, whose range of fire, depending on the ammunition, can reach 500 km. In addition, such installations can be equipped with guided missiles, the fire of which is corrected from satellites.

    https://tass.ru/politika/14771149

    This is how leaders should talk..  
    putin politeness bullshit is the reasson ,why the west don't take  seriously Russia and dare to strike at russian military and now its cities.. they know putin is weak ,and will do nothing to them. No


    Putin's soft teddy bear politeness bs , is the biggest security threat for Russia ,
    Is time for the mediocre president to step down and a real leader with with vision of the future take his place. the support of that clueless weak autocrat , have been the reason for russia weakness in defending its nation and for the poor development and modernization of its economy and russia influence in the world.

    owais.usmani likes this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 2824
    Points : 2862
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  mnztr Mon May 30, 2022 7:04 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:TASS; Military operation in Ukraine
    May 30, 15:55 (Updated 16:16)

    Medvedev called Biden's decision not to supply Ukraine with missiles reaching the Russian Federation reasonable

    Russia, in the event of an attack on its cities, would strike at the centers for making "criminal decisions", some of which are located "not at all in Kiev," said the Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 67723510


    MOSCOW, May 30. /TASS/. Deputy Chairman of the Security Council (SC) of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev called it reasonable the decision of US President Joe Biden not to supply Ukraine with missile systems that reach Russian territory.

    "Biden said the US will not supply Ukraine with missile systems capable of striking Russia. Wise!" - wrote the deputy head of the Security Council on Monday in his Telegram channel. https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/90

    "Otherwise, when attacking our cities, the Russian Armed Forces would have fulfilled their threat and struck at the centers for making these criminal decisions," Medvedev added, pointing out that some of these centers "are not located in Kiev at all." "What's next, no need to explain," - concluded the deputy head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.
    Earlier, Russian Ambassador to Washington Anatoly Antonov expressed the hope that "common sense will prevail" and the United States will not send long-range missile weapons to Kiev. Prior to this, the New York Times reported that the White House allegedly decided to supply Ukraine with M31 GMLRS (Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System) installations, whose range of fire, depending on the ammunition, can reach 500 km. In addition, such installations can be equipped with guided missiles, the fire of which is corrected from satellites.

    https://tass.ru/politika/14771149

    This is how leaders should talk..  
    putin politeness bullshit is the reasson ,why the west don't take  seriously Russia and dare to strike at russian military and now its cities.. they know putin is weak ,and will do nothing to them.  No


    Putin's soft teddy bear politeness bs , is the biggest security threat for Russia ,
    Is time for the mediocre president  to step down and a real leader with with vision of the future take his place. the support of that clueless weak autocrat , have been the reason for russia weakness in defending its nation and for the poor development and modernization of its economy and russia influence in the world.



    Do you not understand that Medvedev plays this role in coordination with Putin? So Putin can remain the "approachable leader"? Its a classic good cop, bad cop.

    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, MMBR, Sprut-B, Broski and like this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 2824
    Points : 2862
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  mnztr Mon May 30, 2022 7:09 pm

    Ispan wrote:Yesterday and today's briefing until 16:00 hours

    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/30/parte-de-guerra-30-05-2022/


    Its depressing that Russia allowed these weapons to be brought in and now cannot effectively deliver counter battery fire. They knew these weapons were coming. Yet it seems they were not taking them seriously. There should be small groups dedicated to counter battery fire. If they cannot wipe these out a lot of Russians will die needlessly and this war will stretch out much longer
    Broski
    Broski


    Posts : 699
    Points : 697
    Join date : 2021-07-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Broski Mon May 30, 2022 7:13 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:...Still, I am not a big fan of this kind of solution.
    He should have gotten a fair judgment, and been fairly hung after.

    I firmly believe that life sentence in Pyatak or Black Dolphin is fate far worse than death

    Death is quick, lifetime of wanting to die and not being allowed to is far more horrific
    I was thinking the same thing, a lifetime imprisonment amongst Russian criminals as a Петух would be more befitting for this piece of shit.

    GarryB, Regular, Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 like this post

    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 1131
    Points : 1129
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon May 30, 2022 7:34 pm

    Serberus wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

    But anyway, last I read on TG is that UA lost 20+ armored vehicles, 200+ men and that UA sources confirmed 20+ officers gone. And the ones taking photos of the aftermath weren't UA, which is indicative of something.

    Anything else showed up today?


    Apart from what was already posted earlier ( https://t.me/boris_rozhin/51134 )  I haven’t seen anything, after the last failed Wehrmacht offensive in Kherson it took a little while for drone footage to appear so we may yet see some in the coming days.

    Not sure when this was from but good hit
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/51372

    Yes. Bunch of new vids of Krasnopol (I assume) strikes on UA armor was posted just now, too.

    Looks very much like the attempted "counter-offensive" was just herding them into a killbox and ending it there.


    Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Mon May 30, 2022 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Broski and Serberus like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Vann7 Mon May 30, 2022 7:38 pm

    mnztr wrote:

    Do you not understand that Medvedev plays this role in coordination with Putin? So Putin can remain the "approachable leader"? Its a classic good cop, bad cop.


    indeed..

    putin have been approachable for 22 years already and we know how that worked for him.. lol
    every new administration in the west ,starting a new war against russian interest , all the way
    with "mysterious accidents" in syria for russian airforce , firing of cruise missiles over russian
    soldiers heads by trump, and nato and israel shuting down an intel plane with dozens of officers ,
    and later told it was a "mistake" by putin. No  

    then later a war against armenia , and now ukraine.. and next moldova. and serbia likely attacked too.

    what putin don't understand ,is that the west see softy polite people , as insecurity and weakness , and this encourage them to hit russia harder , because they know putin will do nothing.

    This war in ukraine will have not been possible if a lstrong leader in power in russia .
    and that revolution to overthrow yakunovych not allowed to happen. No

    owais.usmani likes this post

    Podlodka77 dislikes this post

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2854
    Points : 2862
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  nomadski Mon May 30, 2022 7:43 pm

    GarryB wrote " The UXO problems are going to be for Russia after this conflict, so why make it hard for yourself? Lots of mines and UXO is just a pain in the arse after the fighting is finished. " First good to know that Russia has plenty of Artillery and Rockets , that dispense sub- munitions . Really if this is true , then there is no need to make new UCAV to attack trenches . Since these are available now . About minelets , they are just as likely to be a problem as other ordnance . They can very simply be modified , to allow natural weathering to cause oxidation of small internal components , by ingress of moisture , over time . So they have a shelf life . This can actually be done for all ordnance . So no need to go and collect them afterwards .

    Vann7 wrote " putin have been approachable for 22 years already and we know how that worked for him.. " I think Russia retaliated in Syria . But Russian leaders do not recently show emotions , old Soviet leaders did , all of them . Iranian supreme leader cried publicly , after General Soleymanj was killed  . This was not positive . I think leaders should show strength and resolve and anger . Because they have to reflect public mood . So in proportion to problems now , the body language , could be more assertive . Thumping the desk ( softly for now and harder later ) or frowning , at this stage would be appropriate . Instead of Mr . Ice !
    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 10953
    Points : 10933
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 48
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Hole Mon May 30, 2022 8:15 pm

    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Serberus wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

    But anyway, last I read on TG is that UA lost 20+ armored vehicles, 200+ men and that UA sources confirmed 20+ officers gone. And the ones taking photos of the aftermath weren't UA, which is indicative of something.

    Anything else showed up today?


    Apart from what was already posted earlier ( https://t.me/boris_rozhin/51134 )  I haven’t seen anything, after the last failed Wehrmacht offensive in Kherson it took a little while for drone footage to appear so we may yet see some in the coming days.

    Not sure when this was from but good hit
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/51372

    Yes. Bunch of new vids of Krasnopol (I assume) strikes on UA armor was posted just now, too.

    Looks very much like the attempted "counter-offensive" was just herding them into a killbox and ending it there.

    This is currently their job. Sitting around and waiting for the Donbass cauldrons to be formed/cleared. Keeping an eye on the enemy.
    They are lucky that the enemy is dumb enough to attack them, otherwise the whole situation would get pretty boring.

    GarryB, gc3762 and Podlodka77 like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 10953
    Points : 10933
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 48
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Hole Mon May 30, 2022 8:16 pm

    https://thesaker.is/why-cancel-russians/
    Great article.

    Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, gc3762 and Mir like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13336
    Points : 13378
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  PapaDragon Mon May 30, 2022 8:25 pm

    Broski wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:...Still, I am not a big fan of this kind of solution.
    He should have gotten a fair judgment, and been fairly hung after.

    I firmly believe that life sentence in Pyatak or Black Dolphin is fate far worse than death

    Death is quick, lifetime of wanting to die and not being allowed to is far more horrific
    I was thinking the same thing, a lifetime imprisonment amongst Russian criminals as a Петух would be more befitting for this piece of shit.

    Look it up online, they would wish they were with other criminals

    It's literally storage facility



    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 6992
    Points : 7084
    Join date : 2014-11-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  ALAMO Mon May 30, 2022 8:32 pm

    Hole wrote:

    This is currently their job. Sitting around and waiting for the Donbass cauldrons to be formed/cleared. Keeping an eye on the enemy.
    They are lucky that the enemy is dumb enough to attack them, otherwise the whole situation would get pretty boring.

    By the way, the number of footage where Ukro soldiers refuse to fight and obey given orders is starting to be some sick joke.
    Morale level is catastrophic.
    If only half of the stories are true, it is some kind of circus out there.
    Soldiers refuse to obey orders and fulfill duties. All the stories sound just same : no commanders who fled, no weapons, no support, no means of transportation, no clear orders, no recon.
    That brings some really serious question: where are thousands of tools provided by the whole NATO?!?
    We can't suspect all of that being frauded.
    And we can't suppose that they have managed to steal that all.
    Are the Russian strikes really so effective, that almost nothing reaches the frontline?!?
    Well, it is hard to believe - there are tons of materials proving hundreds of NATO systems are being captured.
    Are they arming some bloody secret army somewhere in the west?! Well, we would have known that, it is impossible to hide.
    Where is a hatch ?

    GarryB likes this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 2589
    Points : 2591
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon May 30, 2022 8:40 pm

    BLACK DOLPHIN, when you mention it ...However, I am convinced that these people from Ukraine will get a new location, compared to which this prison would be a HOTEL.

    Werewolf, LMFS and Broski like this post

    Giulio
    Giulio


    Posts : 181
    Points : 206
    Join date : 2013-10-30
    Location : Italy

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Giulio Mon May 30, 2022 9:04 pm

    So guys, about the T-62M. ...
    The T.62M is like "a catapult" because of its lack of a real aiming and a fire control system.
    The T-62M is fifties tank, a real medieval war machine.
    He costs more than a T-72 or a T-90 because of its engine and its 4 men crew (instead of 3) and its logistics, which need to be activated....
    Its gun is mounted on a turret that takes a minute to fully rotate which has no optical systems worthy of the name.
    And ahh..., yes: "the T-62 it could be good for second-line tasks to avoid, for example, that Ukrainian tractors take away half of the Russian vehicles ... In the front line, it would only be a target".

    I don't want to make humor, these and more interesting facts circulate here, where I come from. So, there is someone who knows how long it takes to turn 360° the T.62M's tower (and how it relates to the tower of other tanks)? And how? Definitely pedaling, I bet, or with a water mill....

    AH, I was forgetting, what are the best simulators that can be used to build fake videos about fake journalists traveling on the street under "Russian fire"? Because here, I see some fantastic, surreal videos and really, I would like to know which simulators for kids exist today to be able to create scenarios. Arma-3?
    Scorpius
    Scorpius


    Posts : 1489
    Points : 1489
    Join date : 2020-11-06
    Age : 36

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Scorpius Mon May 30, 2022 9:28 pm

    Russian Ambassador to the UK Andrey Kelin said that while he is in London, Russia will not launch a nuclear strike on the UK.
    But he's on vacation soon.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 ExeEgJMtKK3i7ShnJo3EjblsNAfeTcDFc6Y6hhi9aQyLysFG4cPs9AeUF8mEmrrN2CxbBVZW1PQ1R2y2zINGqvJr8khXLzk2Wi1MBkAcy2ArtYyNSDR8lcE2cFTLJQmpN05ENtgiv-gTbvGK8I91znsWfXQ3rlB8FV55KA8mAg41xjS1T7pYHxnA6wZF90ueO3-YBZoxZmnCmkWUJII3acQGGfX0Gg_ThqxkT40gJG148X7M-NG5s6Q12GRKMpaMdoHkmzfgCl-oVl0dX7y-N5OzXglKxJL5bZZPrpikRQiKqgnLWTDhDPv7LDAqm_u3qoOU498B7O_ZepQm3n5hAg
    A little humor in this news feed

    sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, ghostface, Sprut-B and like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:34 pm