Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Cyrus the great
Broski
billybatts91
psg
eridan
mr_hd
Ned86
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
ahmedfire
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
andalusia
11E
medo
limb
ludovicense
Mir
Stealthflanker
mnrck
Eugenio Argentina
Rodion_Romanovic
TMA1
owais.usmani
Scorpius
PhSt
LMFS
ult
GarryB
Pacense
lyle6
Ispan
mavaff
Belisarius
Arrow
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Serberus
d_taddei2
Erk
Dr.Snufflebug
calripson
Hinex1988
Big_Gazza
franco
VARGR198
GunshipDemocracy
Yugo90
walle83
caveat emptor
Azi
PapaDragon
Urluber
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Podlodka77
kvs
ucmvulcan
diabetus
par far
Hole
SolidarityWithRussia
lancelot
RTN
Sujoy
Werewolf
Isos
teh_beard
sepheronx
mnztr
SeigSoloyvov
Regular
MMBR
Arkanghelsk
flamming_python
zorobabel
George1
ALAMO
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

nomadski
    nomadski

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  nomadski Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:20 pm

Sephernox wrote " Then it is up to Russia to protect its borders, now isnt it? Also, maybe striking at UK shipping of these weapons as well." I read some posters on Internet think that " Russia can not take reciprocal action like the west," but they are wrong ; since the west has many adversaries and many assets : military bases, ships, pipelines, data- lines, sattelite.....

About decision makers and strategy, I personally get the impression that these are as much a resultant or collective decision, based as much on instinct ( not that this is wrong) as on hard reasoning ( necessarily always right). If my reasoning is right, then by now a hard response and warning............ ( proportional) should have been given, to disallow the coalescence and gradual unification of Western forces. But if I think with my gut, I also get this aversion to hard response? Do any of you get the same feeling? Where is it coming from? Should we listen to it?

Last edited by nomadski on Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  mnztr Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:25 pm

https://twitter.com/AggregateOsint/status/1518580619655073793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1518580619655073793%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fterb.cc%2Fxenforo%2Fthreads%2Fwar-logistics-expert-telenko-and-other-war-analysts-commentary.776735%2Fpage-12

any truth to this? If Russia does not have aviation and arty to absolutely savage any counter attack then this is utter incompetence IMHO. There should be TOS1 ready to incenerate any kind of attack
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:32 pm

mnztr wrote:https://twitter.com/AggregateOsint/status/1518580619655073793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1518580619655073793%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fterb.cc%2Fxenforo%2Fthreads%2Fwar-logistics-expert-telenko-and-other-war-analysts-commentary.776735%2Fpage-12

any truth to this? If Russia does not have aviation and arty to absolutely savage any counter attack then this is utter incompetence IMHO. There should be TOS1 ready to incenerate any kind of attack
    If this war has shown anything, it is that Russia's armed forces have plenty of utterly incompetent leaders. Don't be surprised by such changes.

This Telegram post made me sad: https://t.me/voenacher/16519

Ukraine is now sending men who are close to being pensioners to the killing fields. I hope all of them will surrender and will have the chance to smoke some more fresh cigarettes.

d_taddei2 likes this post

Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B and bitch_killer dislike this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:34 pm

To be clear, if Russia cannot defend Kherson, Putin must end up like Gaddafi.

I think everyone understands this.

Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Sprut-B and bitch_killer dislike this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:42 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote:What a joke. Some chinese generals are hoping for a war, no matter which. They want to test themselves in a real war.
    China can't even afford to launch a military campaign against Taiwan. A third world hell hole like India stopped the Chinese on their tracks two years ago.

Hoping Kung Flus do come for a test. From your mouth to dog's ear.

I'm sorry for comparing you with cockroaches, because you are more stupid..

Your views might be polls apart but there is surely no need for insults like that on this forum?

RTN likes this post

bitch_killer dislikes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:45 pm

@mnztr

Russia if confronted with existential threat, by larger conventional force, will be forced to escalate to non- convential war! But should it wait until a convential threat becomes an existential threat, necessitating the use of nukes? In my view no, it should not. The escalation to nukes, should happen, well before tensions are allowed to reach that level. Sarmat in the public eye is just another missile. We should not fail, to drive home the reality of nuclear war. Savage humanity, needs more explicit examples. Live Nuke explosions, as warnings, across uninhabited areas or near enemy ships Now! At least that is what my brain tells me, not my heart!
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:47 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Img_2013

Looks like the bridge near odessa has minor damage

Yugo90 likes this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:48 pm

nomadski wrote:
    @mnztr

Russia if confronted with existential threat, by larger conventional force, will be forced to escalate to non- convential war! But should it wait until a convential threat becomes an existential threat, necessitating the use of nukes? In my view no, it should not. The escalation to nukes, should happen, well before tensions are allowed to reach that level. Sarmat in the public eye is just another missile. We should not fail, to drive home the reality of nuclear war. Savage humanity, needs more explicit examples. Live Nuke explosions, as warnings, across uninhabited areas or near enemy ships Now! At least that is what my brain tells me, not my heart!
    Why would Russia use non-conventional warfare when it has only mobilized 125k soldiers? Makes no sense.

If, after mobilizing and utilizing 500k troops, Russia is still not able to achieve its aims, the use non-conventional means makes sense. Otherwise it is a sign of grave weakness.

JohninMK and sundoesntrise like this post

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:56 pm

I trust Putin, he's got a masterplan.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:01 pm

The decision as to when is not hard. We need not wait for a Rose- bud, to bloom, to say that it smells sweet! If enemy forces increasing, our forces decreasing, money for war not available, enemy money for war available, then prediction easy. Act now.

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:02 pm

zorobabel wrote:
    nomadski wrote:
    @mnztr

Why would Russia use non-conventional warfare when it has only mobilized 125k soldiers? Makes no sense.

If, after mobilizing and utilizing 500k troops, Russia is still not able to achieve its aims, the use non-conventional means makes sense. Otherwise it is a sign of grave weakness.
    Your dislikes are interesting but not particularly relevant. Please reply to me via words. Use whichever language is most convenient to you. I speak three, so I bet we can find a common ground.

sundoesntrise likes this post

kvs and bitch_killer dislike this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:09 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:I trust Putin, he's got a masterplan.

Maybe or maybe not. But we need to remember the history also. People - especially western experts - have written Putin off for the past 20 years and he has always emerged as winner, so I'm not ready to throw towel in the corner yet on him. If I would have got a dogecoin every time they have said in the west that now Putin made his last mistake, he's doomed, Russia is doomed, it would be me buying Twitter.

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, zepia, Azi, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:15 pm

My reasoning is that, if we leave the situation to deteriorate to a position, where any side, through the use of massive conventional arms, as is expected in large force deployments, exerts an existential threat to the other side, that at this point, the use of nukes becomes irresistible. It is too late then to diffuse. The time to act is now, as a show of force or deterrence, for symbolic Nuke strikes, without casualties. As a means or last measure, to avert a real nuclear exchange.

lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:16 pm

Putin yesterday at the Board of the Prosecutors General. My highlight

Further. Particular attention should be paid to those people who come to Russia from Ukraine, from the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics. Today, there are already about a million of them, including over a hundred thousand children.
    People who are forced to leave their homes do not always have with them the documents necessary to receive material assistance, medical support, for placing children in schools and kindergartens.
    I ask the Prosecutor General's Office to provide people with legal assistance, protect their rights, including considering the appeals of victims as soon as possible. It's already hard for people, help them.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:17 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frsb4-10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frsb6p10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frsb-a10

kvs, Broski, bitch_killer, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:18 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frpknx10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frpkuh10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frpkuw10
    Kharkov region. Just found the ATGM launcher in the haystack. Laughing

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Yugo90, Mir and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:19 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frpgta10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Frsn5x10

franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, AMK, Sprut-B, Yugo90, Broski and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:19 pm

Urluber wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:I trust Putin, he's got a masterplan.

Maybe or maybe not. But we need to remember the history also. People - especially western experts - have written Putin off for the past 20 years and he has always emerged as winner, so I'm not ready to throw towel in the corner yet on him. If I would have got a dogecoin every time they have said in the west that now Putin made his last mistake, he's doomed, Russia is doomed, it would be me buying Twitter.

It's a joke in jest.

He's got a plan but like all best laid plans, they go to shit when you meet your enemy in certain aspects. I don't agree with many of the actions of that leadership - many defy all common sense, and basics and the results show, irrefutably. The sheeple are the ones too enamored with the man, cult-like, and that leadership and emotionally vested in victory... so they see enemies everywhere, including their own shadow at any sign of criticism or slight of said leadership... an afront to them moraly. It's normal human behavior by sheeple, doesn't mean it should be coddled, primitive as it's.

They've written off a nation of 11 million for the last 60 years+ and they're still standing. The richest single nation on the planet is clearly not easy to take down... even if its leadership is mediocre at managing its external threats.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:22 pm

NATO has already lost the war in Ukraine.
    Their intention now is to keep Moscow pinned down in Ukraine forever.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, zorobabel, Sprut-B, owais.usmani, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:24 pm

mnztr wrote:https://twitter.com/AggregateOsint/status/1518580619655073793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1518580619655073793%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fterb.cc%2Fxenforo%2Fthreads%2Fwar-logistics-expert-telenko-and-other-war-analysts-commentary.776735%2Fpage-12

Zero evidence this is real. But there is evidence of destruction of Kiev regime forces around Alexandrovka.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Yugo90, Broski, bitch_killer and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:29 pm

Sujoy wrote:NATO has already lost the war in Ukraine.
    Their intention now is to keep Moscow pinned down in Ukraine forever.

NATzO is under the delusion that Afghanistan broke the USSR. The USSR had the situation under control until traitor Gorbachov
    pulled the forces out in 1989. The fact that the government in Kabul lasted two years after they left proves this. The US
    puppet regime did not last a week.

There is no evidence of any popular uprising against Russia in Kherson, Zaporozhye, and Kharkov. I expect that Odessa and Nikolaev
    will be the same once regime forces crumble. They will crumble when the LDNR cauldron is properly boiled off.

GarryB, Sujoy, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Azi, Sprut-B and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:43 pm

kvs wrote:

Zero evidence this is real.   But there is evidence of destruction of Kiev regime forces around Alexandrovka.  

Russian forces never controlled these villages. This is a routine propaganda game from the Kiev regime to claim it retook territory it never lost.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:45 pm

Someone who claims that Azov is not a Nazi battalion has sent me a link that supposedly proofs that.
    https://www.stopfake.org/uk/stara-pisnya-mizhnarodni-zmi-znov-zgaduyut-stari-fejki-pro-bataljon-azov-ta-neonatsizm-v-ukrayini/
    Although I do not trust that person, I wonder what to reply to him.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:51 pm

diabetus wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 3 Img_2013

Looks like the bridge near odessa has minor damage

Other photos indicate the bridge is no longer structurally worthy. It does not need to be brought down into the water to become useless
    for its function. People on this board masturbate way too quickly about Russian fails. Russia could have sent a few more cruise missiles
    to "finnish the job" but chose not to. That is not because it does not have enough cruise missiles as claimed by NATzO retards, but because
    the remote intelligence determined that the damage was sufficient.

Sprut-B, Hole, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:53 pm

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:Someone who claims that Azov is not a Nazi battalion has sent me a link that supposedly proofs that.
    https://www.stopfake.org/uk/stara-pisnya-mizhnarodni-zmi-znov-zgaduyut-stari-fejki-pro-bataljon-azov-ta-neonatsizm-v-ukrayini/
    Although I do not trust that person, I wonder what to reply to him.

Extolling of Stepan Bandera is the only evidence that is needed. And Azov is not the only ones doing it. Every so-called moderate
    Ukr politician, academic and mass media member does this.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:01 am