Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Cyrus the great
Broski
billybatts91
psg
eridan
mr_hd
Ned86
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
ahmedfire
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
andalusia
11E
medo
limb
ludovicense
Mir
Stealthflanker
mnrck
Eugenio Argentina
Rodion_Romanovic
TMA1
owais.usmani
Scorpius
PhSt
LMFS
ult
GarryB
Pacense
lyle6
Ispan
mavaff
Belisarius
Arrow
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Serberus
d_taddei2
Erk
Dr.Snufflebug
calripson
Hinex1988
Big_Gazza
franco
VARGR198
GunshipDemocracy
Yugo90
walle83
caveat emptor
Azi
PapaDragon
Urluber
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Podlodka77
kvs
ucmvulcan
diabetus
par far
Hole
SolidarityWithRussia
lancelot
RTN
Sujoy
Werewolf
Isos
teh_beard
sepheronx
mnztr
SeigSoloyvov
Regular
MMBR
Arkanghelsk
flamming_python
zorobabel
George1
ALAMO
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  caveat emptor Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:36 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Croatia also apparently blocked Finnish and Swedish accession to NATO until issues in the Balkans are solved.
    I was kind of expecting something like this from Croatia though, their president earlier refused to blame Russia for the war.
    They don't want to be dragged into anything.

Croatians ? Don't trust them at all! Here is what our most prominent Field Marshal Mišić said about them more than 100 years ago in his address to the king;

"- From everything I heard and saw, I deeply regretted that we were deceived by the power of God with some idea of ​​brotherhood and community… They all think alike, it's a world unto itself, no matter what suggestion you come up with… … ..
    Nothing can be bothered with, nothing that would be offered to her.
    I'm clear with that. Two things are inevitable for us: to completely secede from them, give them a state, independent self-government, so let them break their heads as they know how, and the second is, first of all, to establish a military administration in the country in twenty years. and economic growth, far from all political influences. If they can't do that, then secede, give them their state.

Borders will be where we draw them, and we will draw them not where our ambitions come to the surface, but where history and ethnography say; where he says the language and customs, tradition and finally where the people themselves choose of their own free will, so it will be right and dear to God.

And the Italians? Good luck to them. Let them make the Croats happy. I am deeply convinced that we will not be happy with them (with Croats) ... These people are all detachments, transparent as hours, insatiable and so false and hypocritical that I doubt that there are bigger scoundrels, deceived and selfish people on the globe.
    Do not forget Your Majesty, my words. If you don't do this, I'm sure you'll regret it."
    Except Misic never said that. Stop learning about history from tabloids and YouTube.

PapaDragon likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  lyle6 Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:37 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:The only good thing that comes from Ukraine .... I have to capture them ..

Sure not this kind of Ukrainian Avocado instead?
    Razz

GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:38 pm

Now it's said that the Aluminium plant in Zaporozhie that was hit by cruise missiles is where mercs were training fighters

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡On April 26 at 11:00 a.m., a Kalibr cruise missile hit a secret neo-Nazi training center disguised on the territory of the Zaporozhye aluminum plant.

Up to 1,500 militants were trained on its territory under the leadership of 60 British mercenaries, as well as British SAS troops. The fact of the attack is carefully concealed by the Ukrainian intelligence agency.

A cyberattack carried out by our units on the servers of healthcare institutions in the Zaporozhye region made it possible to collect information on the number of those killed and wounded.

So far 523 killed and 347 wounded.

Well. Dunno

Maybe an answer to the Moskva and attacks on Russian soil?

Firebird, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:48 pm

flamming_python wrote:Croatia also apparently blocked Finnish and Swedish accession to NATO until issues in the Balkans are solved.
    I was kind of expecting something like this from Croatia though, their president earlier refused to blame Russia for the war.

Seems like that wont be happening.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/croatian-president-says-finland-sweden-cannot-join-nato-before-election-law-change-in-bih/

"Meanwhile, Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto has contacted the foreign and European affairs ministry, anxiously asking what the Croatian President’s statement means, EURACTIV’s media partner Jutarnji list reported.

Late last night, the Finnish foreign ministry tweeted that Haavisto discussed with his Croatian counterpart Gordan Grlić-Radman and the latter confirmed that Zagreb supports NATO’s open-door policy, and if Finland decides to apply for the NATO membership, the Croatian government and parliament will be in favour of Finland joining."
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:The only good thing that comes from Ukraine .... I have to capture them ..

Doesn't anything music/cultural from the Ukraine basically end up working in the Russian World?
    Because it means a market of 250m Russian speakers vs about 20m (or less) Hohol speakers.

Reminds me of the super hot singer Ri from Odessa. She was dating a crooked Ukraine oligarch (who was a politician there too) and an Asian diplomat. The Asian diplomat got blown up in a lift. The oligarch being the obvious guilty party. He gets acquited and then marries her mother.. and adopts her as his stepdaughter. She also managed to cause the most expensive parking bump ever in Monaco by crashing into 6 ultra luxury cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7-LmcQusI
    You'd think this a parody but she lives as a Novyy Russkiy in London herself.

The Ukraine is a seriously fucked up place. I say that having half my family from there. TBH converting it into "successor states" can't happen soon enough,.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:59 pm

walle83 wrote:

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/croatian-president-says-finland-sweden-cannot-join-nato-before-election-law-change-in-bih/

"Meanwhile, Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto has contacted the foreign and European affairs ministry, anxiously asking what the Croatian President’s statement means, EURACTIV’s media partner Jutarnji list reported.

Late last night, the Finnish foreign ministry tweeted that Haavisto discussed with his Croatian counterpart Gordan Grlić-Radman and the latter confirmed that Zagreb supports NATO’s open-door policy, and if Finland decides to apply for the NATO membership, the Croatian government and parliament will be in favour of Finland joining."

We'll see what happens I guess. I guess I don't have any illusions that Washington will ultimately impose its line over anyone straddling the fence.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:10 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    walle83 wrote:

We'll see what happens I guess. I guess I don't have any illusions that Washington will ultimately impose its line over anyone straddling the fence.

These Western politicians have so much enthusiasm for hatred that it is already tragicomic.
    Russia will not enter a conventional war in which it would have millions of victims (that is what they would like in the West), but before that it will enter a nuclear war until mutual extermination.
    And again, we see that the possibility of a nuclear conflict is being forgotten because the West is persistently ignoring that this is exactly what could happen.
    Sweden and Finland will cease to exist, that will happen, because the government of those countries is consciously sacrificing its population in the event of a great war. However, the population in those countries probably thinks "now the Russians are done". And there is no end to the madness and delusions of the population of the West, all because of unscrupulous propaganda .
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:45 pm

I don't think it would go into strategic exchange,

Why would Russia and US fire nukes at each other over a tactical exchange in Europe?

Europe will be the loser, Russia and the US will fight it out to the last European
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:46 pm

Russia will keep it's peace keepers in Transnistria any invasion from Ukraine into the area Russia will declare it's sending troops to protect peace keepers simple. Transnistria has around 7,000 armed forces, and around 20,000 reserves, that could easily increase. Let's not forget a number of villages that residents were told to leave and they filled all the buildings with millions of weapons and ammo Ukraine might have it's eyes on it

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:50 pm

Turkey hopes Putin and Zelensky will meet ‘in coming days’ — Defense Ministry World wrote:

The idea of ​​such a meeting is absurd...

flamming_python, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Odin of Ossetia, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:02 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now it's said that the Aluminium plant in Zaporozhie that was hit by cruise missiles is where mercs were training fighters

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡On April 26 at 11:00 a.m., a Kalibr cruise missile hit a secret neo-Nazi training center disguised on the territory of the Zaporozhye aluminum plant.

Up to 1,500 militants were trained on its territory under the leadership of 60 British mercenaries, as well as British SAS troops. The fact of the attack is carefully concealed by the Ukrainian intelligence agency.

A cyberattack carried out by our units on the servers of healthcare institutions in the Zaporozhye region made it possible to collect information on the number of those killed and wounded.

Well. Dunno

If true, one can expect around 600 killed.

That's insane. Waiting for something to leak from their side that sheds more light on it.

PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:16 pm

If Ukraine attacks Transnistria, it will be necessary to launch to offensive in Odessa

There's no other way, and then phase 2 goes out the window because we will need to accelerate offensive in the West anyway

par far, Odin of Ossetia, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:16 pm

"The saboteurs detained in Belgorod said they planned to damage the railways along which military trains move."

https://t.me/voenacher/16595

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:19 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Now it's said that the Aluminium plant in Zaporozhie that was hit by cruise missiles is where mercs were training fighters

Well. Dunno

If true, one can expect around 600 killed.

That's insane. Waiting for something to leak from their side that sheds more light on it.

I think it is true, the reason I say this is because the Russians are capturing a lot of POW's and these POW's are likely giving information.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:23 pm

"Jews from Israel came to fight against Russia together with the Jews of Ukraine.

The Nazis themselves report that the local rabbi blessed them for the murder of the Russians, and the Golden Rose synagogue in Dnepropetrovsk provided accommodation for the night. And as a symbol, they use the star of David crossed with one of the variations of the Su-Asti symbols."

https://t.me/intelslava/26938

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:24 pm

" GRAPHIC
    Azov militants killed during the fighting for the last piece of private sector they hold in Mariupol."

https://t.me/intelslava/26959?single

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:25 pm

"Russian special forces broke into the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and captured a new batch of weapons in the battle in the Limansky district of the DPR."

https://t.me/intelslava/26963?single

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:26 pm

"Ships of the Russian Navy on the horizon near Odessa."

https://t.me/intelslava/26965?single

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:27 pm

"Documents of killed/captured Ukrainian soldiers

So many of them are brought in bags from the front line that we no longer have time to count all of them."

https://t.me/intelslava/26980

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 pm

"FSB officers in the Kupyansk district in the Kharkiv region

Russian security forces are inspecting the houses of local residents. They are looking for weapons, ammunition and the remaining terrorist fighters."

https://t.me/intelslava/26992?single

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:29 pm

" New military-civilian administrations have been formed in the cities and districts of the Kherson region (under the control of the Russian military), Stremousov, deputy head of the military-civilian administration of the region, told RIA Novosti."

https://t.me/intelslava/26997

GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:32 pm

So these ships, they cannot be kept in waiting feint mode

It will be another moskva, this hesitancy and deliberation is what causes this

There needs to be adamant actions taken

Odessa cannot be contained or put off, the storm needs to happen

No mobilization is required, it's pussy footing in the words of papadragon

That is causing this, not a lack of personnel, nor lack or capability

This is foremost a political error, and the military should take this operation under control

PapaDragon, Odin of Ossetia, littlerabbit, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:43 pm

Ho shit... banana republic lost another TB2 to a pantsir-s1/2.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:49 pm

Ispan wrote:Reports from the last couple days. compiled an edited. I am at work so I can't post the maps, but I will add them later

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/04/27/noticias-de-la-guerra-27-04-22-informe-especial/

Thanks.

April 26th

The situation on the Donetsk -Strelkov front

In the area southeast of Izyum, the enemy continues to slowly retreat the territory along the left bank of the Seversky Donets, while continuing to firmly hold the city of Liman (Krasny Liman) and the southern (higher and more convenient for defense) bank of the specified river.

South of Izyum, Russian troops managed to achieve a tactical breakthrough, gradually and slowly approaching the Barvenkovo-Slavyansk highway. The fighting continues in the area of the large village of Dolgonkoye and to the west - in the Suligovka area. As of yesterday evening, there was still no talk of breaking the enemy front in this area.

In the area south of Maryinka (the southwestern suburb of Donetsk heavily fortified by the enemy), the units of the Donetsk Republic also achieved tactical successes in the area of the settlement. Novomikhailovka. But the village itself remains under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

There is no news in other areas.

TUESDAY, April 26

Strelkov report - 26 April

In the northern sector (south of Izyum), a slow advance, with fierce battles, of Russian troops.
    According to yesterday's situation, the line was reached:
    Oskol River (at the confluence with Seversky Donets) – Kamenka – Dolgenkoe (held by the enemy) – Suligovka and Dubravnoe (for Russia) -. Kurulka Brazhkovka – Malaya Kamyshevakha - Andreyevka (disputed) – Zavodye (taken by the Russians).

It can be stated that the Ukrainian defense line is gradually being "gnawed" (but the pace of advance allows the enemy to fortify each next population). And if the "concrete second stage" of the special operation continues at the same pace, then perhaps the entire territory of the DPR will be liberated even before the first autumn frosts. (sarcasm)

Problems of the advancing troops:

1) Very weak and imprecise tactical air support (despite the fact that the Russian Air Force is working at the limit of its capabilities, it was not possible to achieve serious results, we need an equivalent to the "Shturmovik" of the Great Patriotic War.

2) Poor observation of artillery. They forgot not only about artillery observation aircraft, but also about elementary advanced artillery observers, as a result of which "infantry fights separately from artillery and vice versa").

3) An acute shortage of Moderna means of tactical reconnaissance (reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicles, not to mention attack drones).

4) Low training of troops (including at the level of the command of units and formations) and the lack of initiative of the middle and lower commands.

5) The absence of large reserves to take advantage of tactical advances that arise during the attack. As a result, the enemy quickly "fills the gaps", while maintaining the stability of the entire defense as a whole.

Fighting continues in Popasnaya, Maryinka and south Rubizhne.

Odessa

On April 26, a missile strike was launched, which actually divided the Odessa region into two parts, blocking southern Bessarabia between the Dniester and the Danube. The missile hit the critically important drawbridge in Zatoka, located on the broken Budak Spit, on the border between the Black Sea and the Dniester estuary.

Serious damage to this, undoubtedly, the most important transport and infrastructure facility caused a serious discussion in local publics. Residents of the mostly Russian-speaking region noted that the bridge was extremely important, since it is the only route through the territory of Ukraine, along which you can get from Odessa to Belgorod-Dnestrovsky, Reni, Izmail, Kiliya, Bolgrad and others. settlements of southern Bessarabia.

Now there is only one road through Moldova (the border point "Lever"), located between the Dniester River and the impassable floodplains of the Lower Dniester National Natural Park, which greatly complicates everything. Residents recalled that some time ago, the Ukrainian authorities were going to build a small section of the highway on the Odessa-Reni highway to bypass the Moldovan territory. The start of the works was planned for 2022, but they have not started, although there are only about ten kilometers left, so now it's time.

At the same time, the Ukrainian occupants of Odessa, judging by their publications, are not afraid of amphibious attacks, they are sure that sea mines, coastal fortifications and anti-ship missile batteries, as well as a powerful air defense system inherited from the USSR, will help to prevent this.. The garrison of the city is most afraid of the northern direction, that is, the possibility of a ground attack from Transnistria or Nikolaev. That is why the loss of this bridge upset them very much, since it is very convenient to carry out evacuation through it, transfer reinforcements from southern Bessarabia and Western military aid from Romania, if Bucharest ever decides to do this.

We remind you that the Russian Armed Forces are currently carrying out the process of destroying military logistics in Ukraine so that Western aid does not reach the Ukrainian Forces.

The situation on the fronts 26 April

General situation

And again today, the main military news is not related to the events on the fronts, but to the events in Ukraine. But it's time to get used to the fact that this war will not be limited to the borders of a border state. Therefore, today he has alerted many with messages from Transdnistria. Three terrorist attacks were recorded there today: the building of the Ministry of State Security of the PMR in the city of Tiraspol, the military unit near the village of Parkany and the towers of the radio and television center near the village of Mayak were damaged. A decision was made to introduce a "red" level of terrorist threat in the country, which was set for 15 days. Barricades are set up. The security forces and the army were put on alert. According to preliminary data, the attacks were carried out by people who crossed the border with Ukraine. In fact, the only side from which these provocations are beneficial is Ukraine. The Russian Federation would like to avoid a scenario in which Moscow would have to intervene in the conflict in Transnistria, our Foreign Ministry said. There were rumors that the Romanian army was transferred to Moldova. Romanian soldiers and officers have dressed up in the uniform of the Moldovan Armed Forces.

Today, the "punctures" in the border territories with Ukraine continued. Ukrainians fired mortars at the Troebortnoe checkpoint on the border of the Bryansk region, dropped more than 50 mortar bombs. Meanwhile, the governor of the Belgorod region announced the shelling from the territory of Ukraine of the village of Golovchino, not far from the border with Ukraine. There were no casualties, but several houses were damaged. Well, the Ministry of Defense makes another "Chinese" warning to the Armed Forces of Ukraine and threatens to attack "decision-making centers.»

Again, there is little information on the fronts, despite the fact that battles are fought almost along the entire line of contact. In fact, almost everywhere unchanged. Everywhere the leaves sprouted. They write that there are more enemy sabotage groups prowling thanks to the shrubbery cover. And in general, there are more dangers due to trees. Or anti-tank missiles, or a sniper, or an idiot with a machine gun. It is also reported that the Ukrainian Forces are dressed in civilian clothes and trying to carry out sabotage in this way. The intensified shelling of shelters and fortifications of the Ukrainian Forces continues along the front. Successes are noted with the "O" group, which operates in the southeastern direction of the Izyum Front. Many enemy soldiers surrendered near Yampol. In this sector of the front, fighting is now taking place in the area of the villages of Bolshaya Kamyshevakha, Kurulka, Dolgenkoye. Koroviy Yar, Yampol. In the Lugansk Republic, unchanged, intense and stubborn battles, as in the center of the Donetsk Front. There are also local breakthroughs and successes in the southern section of the Donbas arch. It is reported that there are now battles for Gulyai-Pole. Also note the military activity in the direction of Krivoy Rog (Southern Front). Shelling and skirmishes are observed on the "borders of the spheres of influence" of both sides in this area.

In Mariupol, no change. The city begins to return to peaceful life. The remains of the Azov and marine soldiers are in a tight encirclement, in the deep bowels of the plant. From there, videos with a depressing state of affairs appear, especially among the wounded militants. Interestingly, the UN Secretary General came today and talked with our president, including about the release of civilians and wounded from Azov (and we don't care). And it seems that Putin agreed to involve the UN and the Red Cross in the evacuation of civilians from the infernal factory. We'll see how this ends.

According to the established tradition, there was again a session on the demilitarization of the military installations of the Forces of Ukraine, missiles flew to the Zaporozhye, Nikolaev, Slavyansk, Kramatorsk and Odessa regions. A missile strike in the Odessa region destroyedthe bridge over the Dniester estuary. For safety reasons, traffic on the bridge is blocked. This bridge connects Odessa and the Romanian border. There is information that it was on this bridge that trains from Moldova to Ukraine went.

North

There is a constant advance south of Izyum and in the Velikaya Novosyolka area: a concentration of Russian Forces has been noticed there and an offensive is expected. On the eve it became known that as a result of a successful launch of Kremennaya, the allied troops of the DPR and the Russian army liberated Zarechnoye and are approaching Krasny Liman. Taking Liman under the control of the Allied forces would provide a direct path to Slavyansk from the east. Considering the fact that the attack on the Ukrainian positions also comes from Izyum, the situation is very difficult for the Ukrainian group. In the LPR, Novotoshkovskoye has been completely liberated.

Also at the Izyum bridgehead there is a breakthrough to the Velikaya Kamyshevakha. In the direction of Barvenkovo, the villages of Kurulka and Pashkovo.

In the area of the Oskol River, fighting continues along the Yatskovka – Koroviy Yar – Shandrigolovo line.

Zavody, Zarechnoye and the outskirts of Yampol came under Russian control in the Izyum-Slavyansk direction. The information was confirmed by the General Staff of Ukraine.

Video of capture of prisoners in Yampol of the 79th Separate Brigade of the AFU

https://antimaydan.info/2022/04/gruppirovka_o_zahvatila_podrazdelenie_vsu_pod_yampolem.html

Ukrainian forces attempted a counterattack on Rubizhnoye and Novotoshkovskoye. The attempt was unsuccessful, and they retreated with losses of personnel and material.

This

Gradually, Ukrainian troops are being driven out of Popasnaya and from the outskirts of Rubizhne. In Bakhmutka, the bridgehead around the captured Novotoshkovsky is expanding.

There is an advance of the Donetsk militia in the Novomikhailovka area and a slight advance in Maryinka and Avdeevka. Intense cannonade along the entire fortified front from Donetsk to Popasnaya.

South

Fighting is reported in the area. Neskuchnoe, Vremevka, Zeleno Pole and Novopol. There is no information about the results yet.

In Mariupol, in general, the city was cleared of Ukrainian troops. Only the resistance in Azovstal remains.

In the direction of Nikolaev unchanged. A Ukrainian fortified position on the riverbank was destroyed, and the Ukrainians retreated, abandoning 30 corpses of their own. From the reports coming in from the front, this is a typical combat. In every village or lost position the Ukrainians lose dozens of dead and at least equal or higher number of wounded, prisoners apart.

Videos of this point can be viewed here

https://antimaydan.info/2022/04/unichtozhennyj_ukreplennyj_rajon_ukrainskih_nacionalistov_i_vsu.html

Other:

In the capital of Transnistria, Tiraspol, explosions occurred near the Ministry of State Security. The building was attacked with an RPG rocket launcher, fortunately, no one was injured. They also reported a series of explosions in the village of Parkany, an attack on an airfield near Tiraspol and a blowing up of radio transmission antennas near the village of Mayak. Against the background of the appearance of the Pridnestrovian Republic on the political agenda, these are serious and disturbing provocations.

As of today, the maximum terrorist threat level has been declared in Pridnestrovie. Checkpoints appeared in the cities and fortifications began to be built.

Izyum Front reports 25-27 April - Starshe Edda

https://t.me/vysokygovorit

The Ukros are increasingly trying to infiltrate the positions of our troops dressed in civilian clothes and in civilian vehicles. This is confirmed by prisoners and eyewitnesses, we ourselves have seen it more than once.

A band of territorial militiamen tried to enter Kapitolovka, the eastern suburb of Izyum. At the checkpoint they were stopped, they tried to open fire, but they were destroyed by the fighters of the Rosgvardya.

Shortly before this, a four-man Ukrainian sabotage group was also discovered and destroyed by the Rosgvardya in the forest near Kapitolovka.

For some time, the Ukrainian artillery fire noticeably weakened. Now they are firing very hard again, apparently the logistics with the delivery of Western military aid have been aligned and are working smoothly.

In this case, it is not necessary to hysterically demand in the comments to bomb everyone on the roads. Intelligence is doing its job, aviation is also working, but the delivery of shells is carried out by ordinary civilian trucks, which are unloaded in many hangars and from there vans and vans deliver small batches of shells to Ukrainian gunners.

The roads from the right bank of the Dnieper to the left are the only weak link in the supply chain of weapons, equipment and resupply of the Forces of Ukraine.

In general, the tactics in the direction of Izyum have not changed. The units move from one locality to another, leaving infantry garrisons that control the key points.

The First Tank Army continues its steady advance westward from Izyum on both sides of the Seversky Donets River. Zavody and Chervonyi Shakhter were taken, and the Great Kamyshevakha, which is an important defense center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, is visible through binoculars.

The Russian army, having taken Sukhaya Kamenka and Suligovka, attacks the enemy in the direction of the villages of Dolgenkoe and Kurulki, cutting off the supply routes to enemy units throughout the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk agglomeration.
    The units of the 41st Army reached the Oskol River line.

The low speed of advance, instead of moving in long columns as at the beginning of the war, made it possible to minimize personnel losses, while causing great damage to the enemy.

For example: the 39 Brigade, in the assault on Suligovka, suffered a couple of dozen killed and several dozen wounded during the entire period of hostilities, while the 95 Brigade lost more than 100 killed in fighting, while resisting in a well-prepared defense. And in addition to the 95th Brigade, the units of the 93rd and 25th Mechanized Airborne Assault Brigades were also defeated there. By subsequent reports the 25th Brigade has ceased to exist as a combat force.

As many have rightly noted, the Ukrainian media stopped exhibiting Russian prisoners, and the reason for this is simple, they simply do not exist. But new batches of Ukrainian prisoners are being sent to Russia every day.

Many people wonder why progress is slow. I have already explained many times that getting ahead and taking cities by a certain date is counterproductive. Now the main task is to crush the enemy's combat units.

I do not know that in other sectors of the front, but in the Izyum-Slavyansk sector there is a systematic destruction of Ukrainian troops.

The ratio of own losses to those of the enemy is at least 1 to 7, and sooner or later this will have a very significant impact on the morale of the enemy.

There is a problem that needs to be solved and that problem is enemy artillery. For 75 years we have not fought in conditions where the enemy has the abilityto inflict serious rocket and artillery attacks both on the positions of our troops and on the attacking battle formations.

Counter-battery combat, the destruction of enemy cannons and their servants, is a priority task. After its destruction, the resistance of the Ukrainian army will become an order of magnitude more difficult, and only with anti-tank missiles they will not be able to contain or even seriously slow down the advance of our troops.

On the other hand, at the moment we are getting a unique combat experience. None of the developed powers since the Vietnam War has attacked in the face of active opposition from enemy artillery.

Speaking about the losses that the Ukrainian Forces are ready to suffer without signing the surrender, it is necessary to take into account the fact that Kiev is not completely independent in decision-making.

Kiev supplies cannon fodder for the war, no other functions are assigned to it. Thus, the Ukrainian forces can lose from three hundred to five hundred thousand people, after a total mobilization. Scary numbers, but it's a fact.

Already now, among the dead and captured, most of them are mobilized middle-aged men. Scared, dirty, hungry, with despair visible on their faces. And in fact, those who were taken prisoner were very lucky.

A typical example of a conversation with such a lucky man: "Our unit was sent to the forest belt, the defense sector was indicated, after which the officers left. For three days we were under fire, we lost half of our personnel. Then we saw Russian tanks approaching and surrendered.”

The only way out of this situation (the way out for Ukrainian soldiers) will be mass disobedience and desertion. In this case, we will save shells and the lives of Ukrainian soldiers.

Another report from the front (video)

https://antimaydan.info/2022/04/18_video_a_koc.html

A. Kots: We are advancing in an armored vehicle to the front line, where until recently the enemy's anti-tank positions were located. From the forest belts cutting through the fields, they attack the roads with NATO Javelin and LAW anti-tank missiles. Now this border is under our control. And the former inhabitants of the fragile Ukrainian frontline shelters are scattered along the forest plantation. In 15 minutes I counted less than two dozen bodies.

– And that's not all, there are two more of the same positions, – say the fighters.

Other reports

Why is the Russian offensive going so slow?

Good article explaining the apparent slowness of the Russian forces

https://amfora.livejournal.com/710963.html

Ispan, Broski and sundoesntrise like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 10 Frwfzr10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 10 Frwvtn10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 10 Frwwxd10

franco, par far, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:10 am