Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+72
nero
marcellogo
SeigSoloyvov
SolidarityWithRussia
walle83
Cyrus the great
calripson
Belisarius
Urluber
Odin of Ossetia
diabetus
Scorpius
Werewolf
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
billybatts91
LMFS
Firebird
teh_beard
caveat emptor
RTN
franco
Giulio
lancelot
Broski
VARGR198
Regular
0nillie0
limb
ATLASCUB
kvs
George1
Big_Gazza
Mir
nomadski
Erk
Arrow
GarryB
ALAMO
MMBR
owais.usmani
Krepost
Airbornewolf
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Ispan
Yugo90
Kiko
Azi
ucmvulcan
jhelb
PapaDragon
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
ludovicense
JohninMK
Stealthflanker
Hinex1988
d_taddei2
mnztr
lyle6
Sujoy
Hole
Arkanghelsk
zorobabel
mavaff
Serberus
flamming_python
Podlodka77
Isos
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
76 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7334
    Points : 7410
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:40 pm

    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇸🇺🇦 US will deliver over half a dozen flights worth of security assistance to Ukraine in the next 24 hours, as part of the Biden administration’s recent $800 million package, a senior defense official says.

    The planes should be shot down, for the Moskva

    Part of the delivery is 18 howitzers. Russia has THOUSANDS so this is really an insult. I saw a video of a train of 30-40 Grad launchers headed west. WTF is 18 howitzers gonna do?

    Just the first batch

    They always do that. Send a little, see how Russia reacts, then send more
    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 537
    Points : 537
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:43 pm

    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇸🇺🇦 US will deliver over half a dozen flights worth of security assistance to Ukraine in the next 24 hours, as part of the Biden administration’s recent $800 million package, a senior defense official says.

    The planes should be shot down, for the Moskva

    Part of the delivery is 18 howitzers. Russia has THOUSANDS so this is really an insult. I saw a video of a train of 30-40 Grad launchers headed west. WTF is 18 howitzers gonna do?

    Lead to more Ukrainians getting killed, and also free up for new costly acquisitions at home and among allies, to replenish these reserves. It's a racket.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1705
    Points : 1747
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  mnztr Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:14 pm

    zorobabel wrote:
    Isos wrote:Just close it until they surrender.
    Agreed. Seal off the surface and let them starve.

    Why can they not use teargas?
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2630
    Points : 2806
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  d_taddei2 Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:25 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇸🇺🇦 US will deliver over half a dozen flights worth of security assistance to Ukraine in the next 24 hours, as part of the Biden administration’s recent $800 million package, a senior defense official says.

    The planes should be shot down, for the Moskva

    Part of the delivery is 18 howitzers. Russia has THOUSANDS so this is really an insult. I saw a video of a train of 30-40 Grad launchers headed west. WTF is 18 howitzers gonna do?

    Just the first batch

    They always do that. Send a little, see how Russia reacts, then send more

    USA released a statement a week ago saying sending 18 artillery guns, and 40,000 rounds. Along with more anti tank weapons. As previously stated 18 guns isn't going to do much. The USA must have 1,000's if not 10,000's of artillery guns, but will be limited as transporting by air, but it's also signal of not wanting to send such heavy equipment.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 like this post

    avatar
    Hinex1988


    Posts : 117
    Points : 117
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Hinex1988 Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:29 pm

    🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

    ▫The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

    💥As a result of the strike, high-precision air-based missiles hit 2 strong points near Kalinovo-Popasnoe and 6 areas of enemy's manpower and military equipment concentration near Mirnoe, Slovyansk and Popasnoe.

    ▫Up to 180 Ukrainian nationalists and 15 armoured vehicles were destroyed.

    ▫1 Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile launcher was also destroyed near Barvenkovo.

    ✈💥Operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 31 military assets of Ukraine. Among them: 2 command posts and 28 areas of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration near Razdolnoe and Novogrodovka, as well as 1 ammunition depot for multiple rocket launchers near Privol'e.

    💥Russian air defence means shot down 3 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air over Chernobaevka, Zaliznoe and Pokrovskoe.

    💥During the day, missile troops hit 2 command posts of Ukrainian units, 1 ammunition depot, 1 artillery battery, as well as 1 area of Ukrainian military equipment concentration.

    📊In total, 140 aircraft, 490 unmanned aerial vehicles, 253 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,367 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 256 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,021 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,225 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and like this post

    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker


    Posts : 1281
    Points : 1361
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 34
    Location : Indonesia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Stealthflanker Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:39 pm

    I'm kinda curious on Russian AEW deployment, why does Russia not seem to deploy A-50 in Crimea to monitor Black sea ? That will improve coverage against low flyers and "eyes" for the fleet.

    A-50U In Baranovichi have good coverage across the Poland and considerable part of Ukraine, But Romanian and Moldovan airspace are nearly without cover, the following is an example of possible launch positions and the respective coverage of the JASSM's. Notice the "Black Sea Gap"

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Vulner10

    Deployment of A-50U will fix most. Although there still exist launch opportunity, but the A-50U will have enough range to pick the low flying low RCS target.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Vulner11

    Shipboard radars like Fregat onboard Grigorovich may help against high fliers but not so much for low flying target one.

    Also there could be demand for Tu-214R deployement to pick Unmanned sea drones or mines which surface scan radar onboard ships may not be able to detect in time.

    GunshipDemocracy and mavaff like this post

    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 537
    Points : 537
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:41 pm

    d_taddei2 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇸🇺🇦 US will deliver over half a dozen flights worth of security assistance to Ukraine in the next 24 hours, as part of the Biden administration’s recent $800 million package, a senior defense official says.

    The planes should be shot down, for the Moskva

    Part of the delivery is 18 howitzers. Russia has THOUSANDS so this is really an insult. I saw a video of a train of 30-40 Grad launchers headed west. WTF is 18 howitzers gonna do?

    Just the first batch

    They always do that. Send a little, see how Russia reacts, then send more

    USA released a statement a week ago saying sending 18 artillery guns, and 40,000 rounds. Along with more anti tank weapons. As previously stated 18 guns isn't going to do much. The USA must have 1,000's if not 10,000's of artillery guns, but will be limited as transporting by air, but it's also signal of not wanting to send such heavy equipment.

    Bet your ass these 18 guns are the bottom of the bunch, too.  Just clearing out old junk, while virtue signalling, while opening up for restocking deals with leading arms manufacturers.

    Win/win/win. Everyone wins. Even the Bandera-larpers win, in this momentary circlejerk kind of fashion.

    Then reality inevitably hits, and it hits hard.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and lancelot like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11383
    Points : 11504
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  JohninMK Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:54 pm

    The Ukrainians must surely have learnt a lesson from the destruction of the weapons collections area in Lvov so that they start spreading them out.

    It can only be a matter of time before Russia cuts the railway lines west of Lvov and others into NATO countries. Then all this gear will have to come not on railway flat cars pulled by electric engines but more slowly by road, on transporters they don't have, burning more diesel. Destroy a couple of key roads or bridges over there and the problem just gets worse.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    Dr.Snufflebug


    Posts : 537
    Points : 537
    Join date : 2017-12-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:03 pm

    The patience of these guys, though. Yet another olive branch offered, but no.

    Chechens just say, we tried. The red flags at the proposed humanitarian corridor still flying (deal was Azov flag white, corridor red)

    Sound speaks for itself.
    https://t.me/polkovnikksanty/287


    Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 pm

    🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡More than 120 civilians left Azovstal

    Taking advantage of a short lull, the civilians of Mariupol, who became hostages of neo-Nazi militants, were finally able to get out of the basements of houses that stand directly at the main Azovstal checkpoint.

    https://t.me/intelslava/25927

    Civilians were freed from azovstal, resume the bombing

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7334
    Points : 7410
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:08 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡More than 120 civilians left Azovstal

    Taking advantage of a short lull, the civilians of Mariupol, who became hostages of neo-Nazi militants, were finally able to get out of the basements of houses that stand directly at the main Azovstal checkpoint.

    https://t.me/intelslava/25927

    Civilians were freed from azovstal, resume the bombing

    Unfortunately those are just the surrounding houses

    The ones in the bunker complex have no way out as Azov needs them there. They don't even know what's going on nor have any communication with the outside.

    d_taddei2, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

    ludovicense
    ludovicense


    Posts : 114
    Points : 116
    Join date : 2017-09-26
    Age : 54
    Location : Brasil

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  ludovicense Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:10 pm

    JohninMK wrote:The Ukrainians must surely have learnt a lesson from the destruction of the weapons collections area in Lvov so that they start spreading them out.

    It can only be a matter of time before Russia cuts the railway lines west of Lvov and others into NATO countries. Then all this gear will have to come not on railway flat cars pulled by electric engines but more slowly by road, on transporters they don't have, burning more diesel. Destroy a couple of key roads or bridges over there and the problem just gets worse.

    Despair is hitting the heads of Western leaders with the new Russian offensive. They are already talking about new sanctions, including cutting Russian oil from the market. Defeating Russia is more important than its own energy security, which could collapse their economies and lead the world into an unprecedented economic and food crisis. fools.

    Not even 100 shells would make a difference in the proportion of this conflict. They will just be easier targets. Just look at the Russian MoD reports of the amount of hardware destroyed.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, jhelb, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5547
    Points : 5575
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:16 pm

    in short:

    -Johnson doubts in diplomatic solution of Ukraine (UK) war
    -Sholtz : We cannot let Russia win


    Let me guess: we want to see Russia down on her knees ? Fat sob.


    Podlodka77 wrote:

    Don't worry, because Russia has never been a British colony, so I think Russia and the Russians know what they are doing.


    Sujoy's remark was legitimate. No need to go personal. Please keep great discussion level as you did always.


    Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9892
    Points : 9878
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Isos Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:19 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:in short:

    -Johnson doubts in diplomatic solution of Ukraine (UK) war
    -Sholtz : We cannot let Russia win


    Let me guess: we want to see Russia down on her knees ? Fat sob.


    Podlodka77 wrote:

    Don't worry, because Russia has never been a British colony, so I think Russia and the Russians know what they are doing.


    Sujoy's remark was legitimate. No need to go personal. Please great discussion as you did alwasy.

    Sholtz is a CIA consultant. He works for them. Thry were bored to have to spy on Merkel so they just put on of theirs.

    Johnson is the puppet of the zionists ruling the City.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7746
    Points : 8012
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  sepheronx Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:20 pm

    There is nothing they can do short of starting a world War and most in Europe will back down from that.

    So they can have as many dreams they want. Reality will hit them hard like a brick.

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, mavaff, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5547
    Points : 5575
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:30 pm

    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5-25#cite_note-ktrv_hist-2


    Kh-25. Wiki says there were 25,000 Kh25s manufactured. Well, i winder how many kh-25/Kh-38/Kh-59 were in stores before Russian offensive started?




    sepheronx wrote:There is nothing they can do short of starting a world War and most in Europe will back down from that.

    So they can have as many dreams they want. Reality will hit them hard like a brick.

    True, I hope thought they are not that desperate to start a fill scale nuclear war. And yes they ARE desperate. Why those sanctions? or threathening of China/India with secondary sanctions?

    That's the sign of utter desperation. Looks like wests situation is pretty dire  atm.

    russia russia russia


    Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

    sepheronx, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7334
    Points : 7410
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:32 pm

    Zitadelle Azovstal'

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Citade10

    Big mistake leaving Mariupol in Kiev hands back in 2015

    Good news is that the complex was built during the Soviet-era. So Russia has all the schematics. It needs some drilling teams to create more possible entrances. The way to take this thing is the same as in any counter-terrorist operation; enter with several teams from multiple points and sweep through.

    Unfortunately if there are civilians there then starving them out is not an option. They'll starve the civilians before they starve themselves
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7334
    Points : 7410
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5-25#cite_note-ktrv_hist-2


    Kh-25. Wiki says there were 25,000 Kh25s manufactured. Well, i winder how many kh-25/Kh-38/Kh-59 were in stores before Russian offensive started?


    The problem with the Kh-25 is that it's a solid-fueled rocket. Many of them won't be reliable by now, the lifetime of solid-fueled rockets is roughly 30 years and these rockets went out of production in the mid-80s. Their average age by now would be around 40 years, assuming earlier stocks got used in Chechnya and Syria.

    So I guess it's a case of launching 2 at each target, just to be sure

    GunshipDemocracy and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1705
    Points : 1747
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  mnztr Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 pm

    d_taddei2 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:🇺🇸🇺🇦 US will deliver over half a dozen flights worth of security assistance to Ukraine in the next 24 hours, as part of the Biden administration’s recent $800 million package, a senior defense official says.

    The planes should be shot down, for the Moskva

    Part of the delivery is 18 howitzers. Russia has THOUSANDS so this is really an insult. I saw a video of a train of 30-40 Grad launchers headed west. WTF is 18 howitzers gonna do?

    Just the first batch

    They always do that. Send a little, see how Russia reacts, then send more

    USA released a statement a week ago saying sending 18 artillery guns, and 40,000 rounds. Along with more anti tank weapons. As previously stated 18 guns isn't going to do much. The USA must have 1,000's if not 10,000's of artillery guns, but will be limited as transporting by air, but it's also signal of not wanting to send such heavy equipment.

    That is BS they have HUNDREDS in Europe. They have over 200 c-17's and 50 C-5's so they could deliver 400 guns in pretty short notice. Plus they also have all kinds of ships. Germany has over 40 Panzerhaubitze 2000 in storage that they are not willing to provide? They are only sending scrap, lets be honest.
    avatar
    mnztr


    Posts : 1705
    Points : 1747
    Join date : 2018-01-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  mnztr Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:55 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Zitadelle Azovstal'

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Citade10

    Big mistake leaving Mariupol in Kiev hands back in 2015

    Good news is that the complex was built during the Soviet-era. So Russia has all the schematics. It needs some drilling teams to create more possible entrances. The way to take this thing is the same as in any counter-terrorist operation; enter with several teams from multiple points and sweep through.

    Unfortunately if there are civilians there then starving them out is not an option. They'll starve the civilians before they starve themselves

    Why not just pump CO into the air vents. Its heavier then air and a pretty humane way to kill people. They can just pump away , it will displace all the oxygen.

    GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5547
    Points : 5575
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:57 pm

    Medvedev said that foreign mercenaries in Ukraine will have to answer in full

    The Deputy Head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation drew attention to the fact that mercenaries are “not volunteers at all”: they are not legal combatants, they are not covered by the Geneva Conventions

    https://tass.ru/politika/14418157


    Gundi,  Magadan Uranium mines' tour 2050 is coming !



    Borisov said there is no shortage of high-precision weapons in the Russian Armed Forces
    “Now let’s talk about whether it’s enough or not. All the latest state armament programs since 2011 have paid special attention to the creation and mass supply of high-precision weapons to the troops, increasing the production capabilities of our military-industrial complex year by year. Today we provide almost everything the needs of our armed forces in this effective weapon," he said in response to a question whether Russia had run out of precision-guided missiles.

    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14412545





    flamming_python wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5-25#cite_note-ktrv_hist-2


    Kh-25. Wiki says there were 25,000 Kh25s manufactured. Well, i winder how many kh-25/Kh-38/Kh-59 were in stores before Russian offensive started?


    The problem with the Kh-25 is that it's a solid-fueled rocket. Many of them won't be reliable by now, the lifetime of solid-fueled rockets is roughly 30 years and these rockets went out of production in the 80s.

    So I guess it's a case of launching 2 at each target, just to be sure

    if only 5000 those with 40km range is left  Im fine with that :d


    Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7334
    Points : 7410
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:58 pm

    mnztr wrote:
    Why not just pump CO into the air vents. Its heavier then air and a pretty humane way to kill people. They can just pump away , it will displace all the oxygen.

    Hostages

    I say - create more entrances and then send in the battle robots

    d_taddei2 dislikes this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12553
    Points : 12611
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:04 pm

    flamming_python wrote:....
    The problem with the Kh-25 is that it's a solid-fueled rocket. Many of them won't be reliable by now, the lifetime of solid-fueled rockets is roughly 30 years and these rockets went out of production in the mid-80s. Their average age by now would be around 40 years, assuming earlier stocks got used in Chechnya and Syria.

    So I guess it's a case of launching 2 at each target, just to be sure

    Sounds good to me

    GarryB, Azi and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1046
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Podlodka77 Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:05 pm

    Isos wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:in short:

    -Johnson doubts in diplomatic solution of Ukraine (UK) war
    -Sholtz : We cannot let Russia win


    Let me guess: we want to see Russia down on her knees ? Fat sob.


    Podlodka77 wrote:

    Don't worry, because Russia has never been a British colony, so I think Russia and the Russians know what they are doing.


    Sujoy's remark was legitimate. No need to go personal. Please great discussion as you did alwasy.

    Sholtz is a CIA consultant. He works for them. Thry were bored to have to spy on Merkel so they just put on of theirs.

    Johnson is the puppet of the zionists ruling the City.


    Isos, I have to deviate a little from the topic and ask you (if you are already in France), is there a chance that Marine Le Pen will win ?
    Since you already mentioned Scholz and Johnson ...

    jhelb and Arkanghelsk like this post

    jhelb
    jhelb


    Posts : 1046
    Points : 1153
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  jhelb Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:05 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:Sujoy's remark was legitimate. No need to go personal
    Nothing legitimate about his remark. He knows nothing about Russia and Ukraine. He only speads FUD.

    Nobody got personal with him. It's a fact Hindus were occupied for more than a thousand years by Muslims and Brits.

    He should stay away from matters way above his head.

    Podlodka77 likes this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:20 am