Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
SolidarityWithRussia
littlerabbit
klahtinen
TMA1
andalusia
PhSt
pavi
George1
Big_Gazza
Rodion_Romanovic
0nillie0
jhelb
Werewolf
lancelot
Scorpius
zorobabel
Erk
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
Ispan
mnztr
franco
Pacense
ArgentinaGuard
GarryB
nomadski
Kiko
Hinex1988
ATLASCUB
owais.usmani
sepheronx
ucmvulcan
Odin of Ossetia
limb
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
magnumcromagnon
billybatts91
ludovicense
Broski
par far
Podlodka77
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
flamming_python
Azi
Hannibal Barca
mr_hd
psg
Mir
Singular_Transform
Sujoy
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
ALAMO
VARGR198
Belisarius
RTN
Hole
Stealthflanker
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
lyle6
Dr.Snufflebug
Walther von Oldenburg
Airbornewolf
Serberus
Regular
mavaff
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:19 pm

sepheronx, ahmedfire, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:20 pm

ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, LMFS, Hole and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:53 pm

I want to see the whole Ukr regime including Zelensky die for their crimes. This would require hunting them down since none of them
    are inside Ukraine. Naturally the Ukr army and paramilitaries should be deleted as well. Let their relatives wail and moan.

sepheronx, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:59 pm

It's hilarious how they're trying to bend facts here

https://t.me/milinfolive/80719

They're admitting that the rocket came from that direction, but now allowing for a full 90 degree variation and from the maximum possible range of 120km, just to allow for a little clip of DNR-held territory to be included

And Kiev's dumbass followers will fall for it. No matter how much suspension of disbelief is required

No wonder Western leaders have been staying suspiciously quiet all day since the first hasty accusation of Josep Borrell. They're trying to figure out how to spin it, or whether they should advice Kiev to 'own up' to a 'mistake'.

Big_Gazza, Urluber and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:09 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

If this is true, then both Czechia and Slovakia have entered into a tributary relationship with Ukraine, which has been already the case with nearby Poland for many years now.

So the Varangian Horde has entire Western Slavdom under its control.

Germanics working together.

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:32 pm

mnztr wrote:Can someone explain to me why rail links from western Europe are still allowed to operate? If a shipment of tanks is allowed in from the West, even if they are shit tanks, then I am sorry, but its hard to take the VKS seriously.

It can be done not only from the air, but also on the ground:

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-GL.html

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-ZiemiLubelskiej.html

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-ZiemiKieleckiej.html

Where are the partisans?

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Urluber likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:It's hilarious how they're trying to bend facts here

https://t.me/milinfolive/80719

They're admitting that the rocket came from that direction, but now allowing for a full 90 degree variation and from the maximum possible range of 120km, just to allow for a little clip of DNR-held territory to be included

And Kiev's dumbass followers will fall for it. No matter how much suspension of disbelief is required

No wonder Western leaders have been staying suspiciously quiet all day since the first hasty accusation of Josep Borrell. They're trying to figure out how to spin it, or whether they should advice Kiev to 'own up' to a 'mistake'.

And they (CITeam) say UA "wouldn't strike an important piece of infrastructure necessary for reinforcements" etc.

...The warhead was almost certainly the anti-personnel 9N123F, given the lack of an impact crater and lack of significant structural damage on surrounding buildings. It blows up about 20m above ground, showering the area in shrapnel.

So that logic doesn't apply. It rather points to a calculated attack on soft targets. Ie a deliberate massacre of civilians.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Odin of Ossetia, Ispan and like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:47 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:[

...The warhead was almost certainly the anti-personnel 9N123F, given the lack of an impact crater and lack of significant structural damage on surrounding buildings. It blows up about 20m above ground, showering the area in shrapnel..

A single warhead? I hadn't looked at the photos and I thought they were cluster munitions.

No briefing today but found this good report of today's fighting

https://topwar.ru/194668-protivnik-ispolzuet-taktiku-manevrennoj-oborony-svodka-po-specoperacii-vs-rf-na-ukraine.html
    Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:56 pm

Ispan wrote:

...The warhead was almost certainly the anti-personnel 9N123F, given the lack of an impact crater and lack of significant structural damage on surrounding buildings. It blows up about 20m above ground, showering the area in shrapnel..

A single warhead? I hadn't looked at the photos and I thought they were cluster munitions.

https://topwar.ru/194668-protivnik-ispolzuet-taktiku-manevrennoj-oborony-svodka-po-specoperacii-vs-rf-na-ukraine.html

I see almost no structural damage at all anywhere, and no craters, just piles of dead people that look as though they've been shot, again consistent with shrapnel. A few cars parked nearby caught fire though - red hot shrapnel pierced their fuel tanks I guess.

I'd guess that the warhead exploded some 50 meters north west of the station, above the rails at 15-20m altitude tops (the datasheet for the warhead says 10-20m). Most dead are in the outdoor waiting area to the south adjacent to the station. One person was killed on the parking lot in front of the station, right where the burned cars are, and there is an opening towards the area of explosion right there, between the station and another structure.

Meanwhile, the thin tin roofs of several adjacent buildings are untouched etc. Suggesting a near horizontal shrapnel "spray" pattern from low altitude.

edit:south waiting area

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:03 pm; edited 6 times in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia and Broski like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:09 pm

kvs wrote:I want to see the whole Ukr regime including Zelensky die for their crimes.    This would require hunting them down since none of them
    are inside Ukraine.   Naturally the Ukr army and paramilitaries should be deleted as well.   Let their relatives wail and moan.  

This is the only way.
    I recall saying in the early days of operation that Kiev seems to be going "full führer". Turns out I was not wrong.

Head of EU commission was reportedly visiting Butsa today. As a matter of fact, that exact place at time of visit should've been leveled. Brussels is de-facto in war against Russia. They are doing everything they can to try destroy Russia. Bombing of enemy leaders is one of the main targets in a war, not a taboo. More so when there is no risk of symmetrical response. What could they do? Ban also Kadyrov's other son from visiting USA Laughing

magnumcromagnon, Odin of Ossetia, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:51 pm

In the latest video link Yuri Podolyaka states that the pursuit of the VSU, I quote it "colossal" and that the losses of the Ukrainian army in relation to Russia are more than 10: 1, that is, far more than 10 Ukrainian soldiers die in relation to one Russian soldier . The reason for that is, I quote; "Precise and contactless strikes by the Russian army on Ukrainian positions.
    Yuri states that the main strike of the Russian army could start in a maximum of 3 to 6 days.
    Also, Yuri states that the Ukrainian army does not carry out any major artillery attacks on the Russian army in any area of ​​Donbas, and that it has switched to "deaf defense", because it is assumed that they have a shortage of lethal arsenal.

Both of Yuri Podolyakа channels have been blocked and he has asked that his new posts be copied by anyone who wants to and uploaded to YouTube.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:03 pm

Something I noticed about Podolyaka's now 3rd reserve channel on YouTube, which is still up

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 29 Podoly10

Note the amount of views, some 5k or so
    And the amount of likes, 24k

Clearly doesn't match
    Looks like YouTube is artificially deflating the amount of views his videos actually have
    Before his 1st channel was blocked it was about 2.5-3.5m per vid

Clearly he's still getting hundreds of thousands on this one, per the ratio of likes he's getting (which is always only some 5% or so of the total people who watch the vid).
    And not quite the 5k that YouTube would have us believe
    What a cheap and pointless tactic clown

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:In the latest video link Yuri Podolyaka states that the pursuit of the VSU, I quote it "colossal" and that the losses of the Ukrainian army in relation to Russia are more than 10: 1, that is, far more than 10 Ukrainian soldiers die in relation to one Russian soldier . The reason for that is, I quote; "Precise and contactless strikes by the Russian army on Ukrainian positions.
    Yuri states that the main strike of the Russian army could start in a maximum of 3 to 6 days.
    Also, Yuri states that the Ukrainian army does not carry out any major artillery attacks on the Russian army in any area of ​​Donbas, and that it has switched to "deaf defense", because it is assumed that they have a shortage of lethal arsenal.

It is painful to hear to be honest.. And I hope the ratio is not actually that high. Else who will be left in the Ukraine, just women, kids and old people?
    But it was about my calculation as well. Just that the rebels are taking as much, probably more casualties than the Russians. So the true ratio is more like 1:5
    3.5k Russian KIA, 4k LDNR KIA, and 35-40k Ukrainian KIA

Russia needs to provoke a mass surrender in the Donbass as soon as possible, or a full rout - whichever.

Last edited by flamming_python on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Broski and bitch_killer dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:09 pm

FP, of course, the West does not choose any means to disparage those who tell the truth. And yes, I believe Yuri that the proportion of dead Ukrainian soldiers is more than 10 Ukrainians in relation to one Russian. Why would the West initially decide to abolish the Russian media? There is one reason, but they knew that the Russians would demolish Ukraine.
    I think Yuri is telling the truth. In addition, the man does not care about the number of subscribers and earnings on his channels, because he came to over 3 million followers. Before the conflict began, he had barely 200,000 followers. He does not care about earnings, but his goal is to destroy Nazism in Ukraine.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:10 pm

https://thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-6/
    Good assessment. The Orcs are really foot soldiers now. Just as there role models back in WWII.

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:16 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:In the latest video link Yuri Podolyaka states that the pursuit of the VSU, I quote it "colossal" and that the losses of the Ukrainian army in relation to Russia are more than 10: 1, that is, far more than 10 Ukrainian soldiers die in relation to one Russian soldier . The reason for that is, I quote; "Precise and contactless strikes by the Russian army on Ukrainian positions.

It is painful to hear to be honest.. And I hope the ratio is not actually that high. Else who will be left in the Ukraine, just women, kids and old people?
    But it was about my calculation as well. Just that the rebels are taking as much, probably more casualties than the Russians. So the true ratio is more like 1:5
    3.5k Russian KIA, 4k LDNR KIA, and 35-40k Ukrainian KIA

Russia needs to provoke a mass surrender in the Donbass as soon as possible, or a full rout - whichever.

Stop writing shit again!
    First, neither Putin calls Biden a "criminal," nor do the Russians and the Russian people do to Westerners what they do to them in their countries. You see, I believe in Russian data on the total number of soldiers killed. Maybe the number is a few hundred higher, but thanks to the atrocities committed by the NAZI Ukrainian army against Russian prisoners. You and your secret lament for "women, children and the elderly". Who fucks them, they have been shiting on Russia for decades and calling Russians Muscovites. The bear came for his own!
    FORZA RUSSIA !

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:19 pm

Mercouris is fretting that Russia may not fully grasp that the clowns running the US are going to go for broke.
    I think he is wrong. This is not about Ukraine and Russia's government gamed a confrontation with NATzO.
    It would be retarded not to do so. Since NATzO is bent on destroying Russia, it does not matter what tricks
    it tries to use, including their Ukr proxies. As their proxies get removed from the board, NATzO deciders will
    have to commit their own asses to attempt to get what they want. But their asses will be carbonized.
    All that fantasy about preemptive nuclear strikes on Russia is not going to create reality.

sepheronx, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:30 pm

"Foreign companies are implementing a scheme to buy oil from Russia - they mix 49% of oil from Russia with 51% of oil from other sources. Then oil ceases to be considered Russian. This scheme is used by the American Shell, and the product is called the Latvian oil mixture. @banksta"

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/40956

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, owais.usmani, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:35 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Ispan wrote:

I see almost no structural damage at all anywhere, and no craters, just piles of dead people that look as though they've been shot, again consistent with shrapnel. A few cars parked nearby caught fire though - red hot shrapnel pierced their fuel tanks I guess.

I'd guess that the warhead exploded some 50 meters north west of the station, above the rails at 15-20m altitude tops (the datasheet for the warhead says 10-20m). Most dead are in the outdoor waiting area to the south adjacent to the station. One person was killed on the parking lot in front of the station, right where the burned cars are, and there is an opening towards the area of explosion right there, between the station and another structure.

Meanwhile, the thin tin roofs of several adjacent buildings are untouched etc. Suggesting a near horizontal shrapnel "spray" pattern from low altitude.

edit:south waiting area too

So, just based on the photos and videos:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #10 - Page 29 WFtkIkI

I am no expert on any of these things so I could be completely wrong, but typically the engine unit falls off shortly before impact and has a lot more drag and less momentum (grid fins, blunt front, empty husk of metal) than the warhead (streamlined, heavy), so it falls short of the intended target, in this case a bit over 100m, and it gives a rough idea of the trajectory.

The warhead that I am guessing it was (9N123F), again I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me, has a stated coverage of between 2 and 3 hectares, so I went with about 2.5 hectares here. Since it detonates at a low altitude, stated as 15 +/- 5m, buildings of modest height are enough to absorb a lot of it (it is designed to be used in the open), and would create obvious "shadows" for the 14 500 pieces of pre-fractured anti-personnel shrapnel it carries, which is also supported by the locations of the victims.

Flight path is just a rough estimate, the engine unit doesn't necessarily fall *completely* in line, but never far from it, absolutely certain southwestern origin. We do know from eyewitnesses that they saw and heard it incoming from the southwest as well, and the RU MoD immediately mentioned Dobropolye/Dobropillya specifically. So all of that adds up.

So, just to illustrate my line of thought, nothing else. R.I.P to those poor souls...

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:39 pm

par far wrote:"Foreign companies are implementing a scheme to buy oil from Russia - they mix 49% of oil from Russia with 51% of oil from other sources.  Then oil ceases to be considered Russian.  This scheme is used by the American Shell, and the product is called the Latvian oil mixture.  @banksta"

They would sell their mother for oil. Don't even ask what they would do to ukraine for oil hahaha.

US are a bunch of pigs using their car for even jogging or inside groceries. Of course they will keep buying russian oil.

sepheronx, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 pm

Isos wrote:
    par far wrote:"Foreign companies are implementing a scheme to buy oil from Russia - they mix 49% of oil from Russia with 51% of oil from other sources.  Then oil ceases to be considered Russian.  This scheme is used by the American Shell, and the product is called the Latvian oil mixture.  @banksta"

They would sell their mother for oil. Don't even ask what they would do to ukraine for oil hahaha.

US are a bunch of pigs using their car for even jogging or inside groceries. Of course they will keep buying russian oil.

We prefer the term Porky Americans thank you very much Smile

kvs, Isos, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 pm

What will Russia do to deter? Take out a couple significant political elites or from the security/defense command to send a message in a public way in a manner understood for all? Is Putin gonna address the nation on this war crime to bring visibility to it or just stay in his bunker? Of course if he brings visibility to it he will tie himself in the sense that he'll create an expectation of punishment that must be delivered - which has to be expressed in a showy nature to satisfy the cries for justice.

We all know the answers to that.

Acts like these are gonna happen again and again until the Ukies run out of toys to throw in the air or the Russian army goes through the extremely slow process of taking out these toys one by one. There isn't going to be accountability, and no revenge on those signing off on these. At most a single soul or 2 in middle management or the unit carrying the act, but not the real master minds.

The cycle of outrage will continue, where Russia watchers and Russians will cry about it for a couple days and move on to the next.

Sleep Sleep

Nazi offspring Ursula in Kiev apparently... ultimate insult, clear message understood for all. Won't be long before Biden makes a trip lol1 .

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:48 pm

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:48 pm

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:50 pm

What the United States sells and makes a living from; McDonalds (garbage), Coca-Cola (garbage), Starbucks - what the hell do they know about coffee?
    A land of illusions, lies, deception, hypocrisy, Hollywood lies, etc. The only, but the only good thing that originated in the USA is the blues and rock and roll.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:48 am