Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  kvs Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:33 pm

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/33983?single

This is why people who post images of their documents on social media are retards. The Ukr fakers are digging up such old posts
    and then claiming that they are taken from dead Russian "occupants".

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Yugo90 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:42 pm

This Serbian song was not sung by a German, British or American military choir. On the contrary, this song was sung by the Alexandrov Choir. Thats the reason why are we brothers.

"There far, far from the sea,
    there is my village, there is Serbia.
    My village is there, Serbia is there.

Far away, where the lemon blossoms yellow,
    there was only one way for the Serbian army.
    That was the only way for the Serbian army there.

Far away, where the white lily blooms,
    there father and son gave their lives together.
    There, father and son gave their lives together.

Where Morava travels quietly,
    there my icon remained, and my baptismal glory.
    That's where my icon stayed, and my baptismal glory.

Where Timok greets Veljko's city,
    there he (Austro-Hungarians and Germans) burned down my church, where I got married young.
    There he (Austro-Hungarians and Germans) burned down my church, where I got married young.

Without a homeland, I lived in Corfu (the Serbian army was stationed in exile in Corfu),
    but I proudly shouted, long live Serbia!
    But I proudly shouted, long live Serbia! "

I will add only one in Russian; Я хочу, чтобы вы победили нацизм, русские братья. Если бы это было критично, а я уверен, что это не так, я бы уже был в ваших рядах. !!

and original..

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Firebird, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90, bitch_killer and Urluber like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:51 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:It's gruesome tbh , those strikes at Nikolayevsk have savaged the 79th brigade of the VSU

Their whole barracks was destroyed, and body parts litter the whole ground

Russia is giving no quarter anymore, they should just surrender , there's nothing to gain for them anymore, everyone knows the Ukrainians fought well, and noone would blame them for giving in to Russia

But they will all die if they don't just give in, war is damn hell

Dare to disagree.
    They still do care.
    Imagine that if we take as granted the "30 missiles" for the training center ... that is a functional load of 2 (TWO) Tu-95s.
    They are taking out one after one by purpose.
    It is a psyop, but it is being done for a good cause.
    They really don't want to kill more Ukr soldiers than they are forced to.
    Folks, they could wipe out all the bases with one strike, Feb 24th.
    And all the airfields along.
    They did not.
    Not because of lack of assets, but because of not being bloodthirsty ...
    This is I guess the first conflict in a history, when the enemy cares more about your civilians and troops than your own government. I suppose only Japan and Nazi Reich can be put as an example, and I mean it ...

These words hit hard. It is indeed a unique war that has not been seen before.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:53 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:How the hell this can even exist.  I thought this kind of stupidity based on pure hatred cannot exist today and at least not from someone calling himself expert.

https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1504098253792550913

That twatter thread is located well behind enemy lines, it positively oozes with drug-addled Russophobic nonsense... Razz

One moron claims the Ukro orcs have pushed the Russians back more than 70kms from Kiev... Razz Razz Razz Razz

These fuckers are failing so hard. Twisted Evil

GarryB, ahmedfire, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:01 pm

Hole wrote:
    LMFS wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Guys I have seen the results of Kalibr strike in Nikolayevsk

It's not pretty... VSU guys are in pieces

They don't surrender, it's incredible , I guess they want more ffs

They have more reality coming their way, the same as Western pricks that think they can "create" reality... well, it seems Kalibr creates it much better clown clown clown

According to some sources on Shitter: 200 dead.

Sad thing is that they've been told that they are actually winning bigtime. If they actually knew what's going on they would have rebelled or deserted long ago.

GarryB likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:01 pm

kvs wrote:https://t.me/boris_rozhin/33983?single

This is why people who post images of their documents on social media are retards.   The Ukr fakers are digging up such old posts
    and then claiming that they are taken from dead Russian "occupants".

Yeah doxxing yourself is the Darwin-Award of the time. One must be really stupid to do that just like the mercs who post shit on reddit and get triangulated in real time. There is indeed no limit to stupidity for some.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:18 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

I will add only one in Russian; Я хочу, чтобы вы победили нацизм, русские братья. Если бы это было критично, а я уверен, что это не так, я бы уже был в ваших рядах. !!

It is the wrong thread and i go off-topic. So i will keep it to one post.

I often listen to soviet music while gaming.

I like to play city-builder games with an centralised economy like Tropico or now my favourite Workers and Resources: Soviet republic.
    my current "soviet" playlist while gaming:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_2fL72AXQA_n9zRPw7SGOpNtCOORGJjc

Also i listen to a lot of sovietwave while playing space colonisation games like Surviving Mars that has a 70's/80's theme anyway.
    It is just beautiful, Songs with nostalgia to the soviet dreams about Space exploration.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, miketheterrible, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:23 pm

US aircraft down during NATO drills

A Marine V-22 went down in Norway, during the NATO exercises near the Russian border

Well it wasn't a rock their ships it, but it's a start

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:29 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:US aircraft down during NATO drills

A Marine V-22 went down in Norway, during the NATO exercises near the Russian border

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Coke_cat_freak

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Erk, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, miketheterrible, Yugo90 and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:58 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Curious is the decision of the Kiev regime - the creation of infantry units from "wingless" military pilots, aircraft technicians and airfield attendants.

According to a source from the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the hope of receiving aircraft from "friends" from NATO has finally died, and therefore it was decided to use "orphan" personnel as ordinary cannon fodder.

Since the pilots are in every way "prepared much better than territorial battalions and are able to control personnel, and most importantly, carry out the necessary orders so that their personnel do not scatter."[/i]

I don't suppose the Ukro trash have asked the pilots regarding their opinion on this planned demotion from an elite formation to common garden-variety grunt fodder? Razz

Yup, these are the actions of a nation that is "winning".... Twisted Evil

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:05 am

Their Nationalist command staff (especially the Nazi commissars) won't allow their men to retreat or surrender. I suspect any who voice such ideas are quickly removed from their units and executed.

Expect the truth to emerge once this is all over, but of course the Atlancists and their MSM/social media machine will seek to conceal all evidence as it usually does.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:14 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Untitl12

Final edit, i can not remove all the editing errors. the program hides them in the editor.
    But **** it, i am already satisfied an free program can do all this...for free.
    And i am an video-editing Noob.

The compilation will get larger as this war continues.

War starts at 08:07 for those that want to skip the intro.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:17 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:US aircraft down during NATO drills

Two USN sailors from the USS Forrest Sherman (DDG-98) were arrested in Stockholm, Sweden for attempting to buy sexual services.

...And the women in question were Ukrainian refugees.

So that makes two, shall we say poignant newspieces from today regarding this NATO exercise in Scandinavia.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:35 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:03 am

More trophies and stuff for Russias MIC to examine.  thumbsup

GarryB, ahmedfire, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:20 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Curious is the decision of the Kiev regime - the creation of infantry units from "wingless" military pilots, aircraft technicians and airfield attendants.

According to a source from the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the hope of receiving aircraft from "friends" from NATO has finally died, and therefore it was decided to use "orphan" personnel as ordinary cannon fodder.

Since the pilots are in every way "prepared much better than territorial battalions and are able to control personnel, and most importantly, carry out the necessary orders so that their personnel do not scatter."[/i]

I don't suppose the Ukro trash have asked the pilots regarding their opinion on this planned demotion from an elite formation to common garden-variety grunt fodder? Razz

Yup, these are the actions of a nation that is "winning"....  Twisted Evil

That has already been tried before, for example by the Third Reich with its Luftwaffe Field Divisions.

Also, there is the RAF Regiment, which I believe still exists.

So it is not really an original idea.

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:42 am

In Luzhniki today:

Donbass Za Nami

ahmedfire, Firebird, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:45 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Img_2044

Imperium of Man launches operation after the era of discord

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

God emperor

Dark era of Technology

Great council

Primarch

Era of discord

Cult mechanicus

The great crusade

Horus Heresy

Adeptus astartes

Adeptus custodes

Psyches

Dwarf engines

HAIL TO THE IMPERIUM OF MAN

SLAVA PUTIN

Trying....to!!...resist!!......40K Comments!!!......i can not!.
    I am too weak!.

Die hard Loyalist of either Krieg or Kasrkin present and accounted for, sir!.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 27 Dd53bk10

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8570-warhammer-40k-fans#331648

Beware of the Mutant, the Alien, The Heretic.

And Remember, The Emperor,....Protects!.

Best Fantasy Universe Ever.

If you want to discuss or talk about 40K, i am waiting in the 40K Thread Wink.
    No matter your affiliation.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:56 am

The Kiev regime has been sending reinforcements to the LDNR front. Russia has been grinding down the regime forces on
    this front. So it is now clear that Russia is not surging to the center and west of Banderastan because it is using the
    LDNR front (semi-encirclement) as a purging locus.

The above is derived from analysis I heard in a live stream but it seems credible to me. The Kiev regime is going to die on
    the LDNR "hill". Somehow this is appropriate.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:59 am

More about the 'Forward Observation Group'

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and Yugo90 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:58 am

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:06 am

Its a mixture of huge misconceptions about the Russian military that is still being pushed by western media and their leadership even today, there are daily stories in Western media about Ukranians winning the war, logistical issues, failed air superiority …. I mean Australian media claimed 14 000 Russians soldiers dead using an “anonymous  source” who estimated the numbers based on social media and news reports 😂 I mean you cant make this shit up…  plus add to that their own arrogance fuelled by Hollywood and the West pretty much only attacking either, small, impoverished and sanctioned countries with little to no ability of fighting back over the years ,  and then once they arrive reality hits quickly , I am not surprised in the slightest at the stories about Mercenaries running away.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:49 am

Hole wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

They have more reality coming their way, the same as Western pricks that think they can "create" reality... well, it seems Kalibr creates it much better clown clown clown

According to some sources on Shitter: 200 dead.

80 dead, and a hundred more injured

It makes me very uncomfortable to see soldiers being killed in their base, barracks that way. They shouldn't be there if they're set on fighting of course. Several other surrounded Ukrainian cities such as Sumy and Vinnitsa have garrisons but they've been left alone, as they haven't been attacking Russian forces.

The thing about the Nikolayev guys is that they were too active. They ambushed the VDV recon force near the city a couple weeks back, for that they got a small missile to their living quarters

Then over the past week they've been carrying out artillery barrages and finally the Grad strike on the Kherson airbase where the Russian helos were parked
    So now they got a big missile to their base

I don't get what they thought would happen. But nevertheless its pretty brutal of Russia. It must have calculated that with this message at least, there won't be any more escapades from this city.

It seems though that another target of the strike could have been the governor of Nikolayev, that something Kim guy who's been so active over the past weeks in his livestreams, and has even been billed as a successor to Zelensky
    Seems he must have been visiting the base at that time, as several telegram channels are saying that this is his body being carried out, next to his trophy Tigr vehicle, and that he didn't do a late night livestream last night as has become a hallmark of his
    https://t.me/opersvodki/1928

Big_Gazza likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:58 am

They got kim???

Good riddance!!

Big_Gazza likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:00 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:They got kim???

Good riddance!!

Looks like it

I think it could have been done with a smaller missile though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:03 am