Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Vann7

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  Vann7 Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:11 am

This is the new tactics in disinformation war , of the west..
    all Russian media RT released videos from 2014 -2015 in youtube ,when the war began
    are sistematically being blocked by youtube , whenever it shows the warcrimes that kiev
    was doing against donbass..

apparently flaming python by conveniently  choose to ignore the 10,000+  civilians killed by kiev
    shelling in donbass from 2014 to 2020.

blocked video by youtube..

So why is youtube only blocking russian media videos of kiev shelling strikes against civilians?
    what are they afraid that people see?   at the same time cnn and fox and bbc or vice news ,
    never blocked their propaganda. rigged videos , some using fakes and photoshop others simply
    not reporting the complete facts ,to intentional mislead people.

in my opinion , this war the only way to stop it , is to completely disarm the ukraine army by the use
    of force , no matter the consequencences.. world war 2 happened ,because hitler was not stopped on time.. today ukraine is the new nazi germany and the european union their allies. and if russia allows kiev to fully be armed by nato with nukes and bioweapons and long range crusie missiles ,it will be much worse later.

however extreme care needs to be taken to prevent civilians casualties , but unfortunately not always will be possible. since civilians are also at times being used to help with ambush by militia armed with RPGs and anti tank weapons. as we saw some days ago ,videos. That some civilians distract convoys but behind them , people armed with rpgs,. ready to strike.

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:20 am

Russian military ZALA UAV captures destruction of the base of the self proclaimed Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion in Mariupol, the National Guard of Ukraine, along with personal vehicles and military equipment. As you can see, contrary to what the mainstream media tells you -- the Ukrainian Armed Forces are hiding among civilian infrastructure. You can observe secondary explosions which prove the presence of ammunition/weapons storage hidden in civilian neighborhoods; in addition to the countless photos and videos of Ukrainian military fortifications in apartment buildings, schools, kindergartens, etc. -- footage Via WarGonzo

https://gab.com/ASBMilitary/posts/107940803385011923

Gab doesn't seem to embed properly?  Link only.

Great footage of destroyed orc assets with clear signs of ammo cook-offs within a civilian area.  Military vehicles clearly dispersed within civvie apartment blocks.

It matters not.  These orcs are all gonna die.

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total

magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:24 am

So I was watching some news today and they say Russia is averaging 200 sorties a day. I wonder if people watching this news realize what a tiny fraction of Russia air power this represents. That is maybe 100 planes deployed with very low utilization. I am really wondering why they are not pummeling the Azovs in the east. Are they just choosing to wait them out?
    par far

Post  par far Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:28 am

mnztr wrote:So I was watching some news today and they say Russia is averaging 200 sorties a day. I wonder if people watching this news realize what a tiny fraction of Russia air power this represents. That is maybe 100 planes  deployed with very low utilization. I am really wondering why they are not pummeling the Azovs in the east. Are they just choosing to wait them out?  

Was this western media?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:47 am

Big_Gazza wrote:C'mon guys, can we all pls just agree to stop replying to that Algerian froggie Aristide?

I blocked that butt-munching clown cuz I didn't want to have to wade thru his endless russophobic BS, and its annoying to glimpse snippets of his idiot postings.  It takes about 300 miliseconds to avert my eyes from his offensive nonsense, and taken cumulatively that's a good 30 seconds of my life spent for which I can't get refunded.

Better yet, kick the moron.  PD got a holiday for being a bit of a jerk, but 95% of his postings are rock solid.  This faggot however causes brain cancer, adds nothing, injects the forum with enemy BS with every slack-jawed utterance, and just simply needs to go.... Suspect

Not Algerian because they're pro-Russian, probably Tunisian professional French-Tickler.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 6 Main-qimg-d9a394a053ab9d4d0b92733aea2d361e

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:50 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Russian military ZALA UAV captures destruction of the base of the self proclaimed Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion in Mariupol, the National Guard of Ukraine, along with personal vehicles and military equipment. As you can see, contrary to what the mainstream media tells you -- the Ukrainian Armed Forces are hiding among civilian infrastructure. You can observe secondary explosions which prove the presence of ammunition/weapons storage hidden in civilian neighborhoods; in addition to the countless photos and videos of Ukrainian military fortifications in apartment buildings, schools, kindergartens, etc. -- footage Via WarGonzo

https://gab.com/ASBMilitary/posts/107940803385011923

Gab doesn't seem to embed properly?  Link only.

Great footage of destroyed orc assets with clear signs of ammo cook-offs within a civilian area.  Military vehicles clearly dispersed within civvie apartment blocks.

It matters not.  These orcs are all gonna die.

Just look at the time/date at the top left corner of each post (underneath the username), right-click, copy link, then post URL in the embed button option for every post on this forum.

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:59 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Just look at the time/date at the top left corner of each post (underneath the username), right-click, copy link, then post URL in the embed button option for every post on this forum.

I don't see the embed content, just blank screen. Do I need some kind of plugin?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:01 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Bro flaming is cheering for russian to get barrage

This is nuts we've lost the info war
    He's a Emo-Commie modeled after Gordochev, he was alright with Russian soldiers being attacked by Turkish troops in Idlib, but screamed bloody murder that the sky was falling, and cried tears of blood and sorrow when Russian troops replied in kind. He even called for Russia to get rid of all it's new geo-strategic systems to appease the Amercuntski's (how very Gordochev of him)! Emo-Commie will emo-Commie. clown Rolling Eyes pwnd

d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:02 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:Just look at the time/date at the top left corner of each post (underneath the username), right-click, copy link, then post URL in the embed button option for every post on this forum.

I don't see the embed content, just blank screen. Do I need some kind of plugin?

Works perfectly fine for me. Try another browser.
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:14 am

par far wrote:
    mnztr wrote:So I was watching some news today and they say Russia is averaging 200 sorties a day. I wonder if people watching this news realize what a tiny fraction of Russia air power this represents. That is maybe 100 planes  deployed with very low utilization. I am really wondering why they are not pummeling the Azovs in the east. Are they just choosing to wait them out?  

Was this western media?

Yes of course, but I have not heard too much use of air power on any media.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:17 am

J*wtube has never been reliable. That is why I do not understand why a good alternative has not arisen. Here in the states, we finally have Rumble.com. I do not know what the alternative is in the East.

Regular, par far, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:49 am

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/steelmaker-lech-stahlwerke-halts-production-as-power-prices-soar

german steelmakers are shutting down

This is looking very bad for the European economy, remember they are dependent on these industries

Looks like everyone is going down from this economic war

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:50 am

You obviously dont know Europe. We build mega bridges evry year. Infact its a main business of a french company

Yeah, 1:20,000 scale... fit in the palm of your hand.

Cruise missiles dont seem to be much help for the Russians.

Actually they have been widely used and hit quite a few HQs and fuel and ammo dumps...

I wonder how much APSs and thermal imagers the money wasted on the poseidon james bond villain torpedo would be able to buy

The technologies needed for Poseidon will have a wide range of applications and uses, including remote operating drones that make decisions for themselves.

Such technology has huge promise in regard robot ground vehicles and air support vehicles to detect and defeat ambushes.

As nuclear power France plain and simply is untouchable.

Because it does not shower?

We are aware that Putin similar to Hitler dreams about conquering Europe.

Putin knew an attack on the Ukraine would end all ties with Europe, stop confusing your dreams with his.

It's funny how the narrative in the EU could not be more wrong.
    This is more like Putin liberating the Russian lands which again had temporarily fallen under the boots of western imperialists. Indeed, the situation in some sence is reminiscent of that of the 1940's but like last time, the "Hitler" sits in familiar place - in the western capitals. Russia and Putin are only acting on self defense - like always.

The EU thinks whatever the US tells them to think.

The situation is that Putin found out the Nazis on his border were working on viruses and bio weapons, and now wanted nukes...

He is not going to care what the EU or US squeals about or threatens.

I think there was certainly an expectation that Russian forces would be viewed neutrally by much of the population

I would think the nazi units shooting civilians trying to leave via humanitarian corridors and generally using the local population as meat shields would be enough to get the local population on side if they get a chance to show it...

We see it different. Its like Hitler in 1938 with Sudentenland. Appeasment doesnt work with tyrants like Putin. His entire ideology is based on Dugins Eurasian empire.

Yeah, the thing is that HATO is hitler, and you were giving nukes and bio weapons to nazis on Russias border.

The entire west invaded Iraq because you said they had WMDs... which was proven later on that he didn't.

Evidence of US bioweapons labs in Ukraine is fact. Zelensky already publicly started he wanted nukes to ensure the security of the Ukraine... so invasion was fully justified and worth any possible backlash from the west.

And so far it looks good for us.

Of course it looks good for US... it is their orders you are following, they created this whole situation with bio weapons labs and nukes and encouraging nazis within the Ukraine. this wasn't an accident... they want the EU to lose money in Russia and to be afraid and scared like little girls.

Close enough to be targeted by last variants of Toshka which has 185km range.

Well if they don't launch them then they can't destroy the launchers...

So I'm wondering why Russia decided to invade the Ukraine, what provocation was in the making. NATOization I know about, the increasing of the forces in the Donbass, now the biolabs, the blockade of Prindestrovie. Sure. But we don't know what it was, or why it wasn't handled differently beforehand.

Nuke weapons was enough for the invasion of Iraq for the US and her bitches, I would think bio weapons and nukes would be enough for Putin too.

Except that Iraqi nukes were made up.

Either way the war seems to be going down the route of Syria and it's time to stop it, and negotiate something.

Yes, because negotiations with Zelensky and Poroshenko and the US and EU have been outstanding successes so far, that is obviously the smart thing to do because obviously this time they will mean what they promise to do... Rolling Eyes

Finish the conflict and get it done.... get to the borders you want, crush the nazis, let the rest go and then start cementing everything in place.

But to call the Ukraine some sort of Nazi state or have ordinary Ukrainians suffer just because the Ukrainian state employs such people and uses them to colonize Kharkov and areas of the Donbass previously under their control - is profoundly wrong.

Life is difficult, Kiev has been trying to nazify and anti Russian weaponise its own people for some time now... the cure is being applied.

But it's nothing to be proud of if now you have 2 million refugees, hundreds of destroyed homes, millions of lost jobs and livelihoods, and no peace deal yet signed. What the fk.

No peace deal is ever likely to be signed... even if Zelensky signed it in his own blood what would it be worth?

They happily murdered their own people who they wrote off as being Russia agents because they wanted to continue to speak Russian in their own country.

Where was the cries and sympathy then?

If they are only caring about themselves now that they are affected why should I care... or you care?

Russia is not in the position to make any demands. For Putin only counts to get out of it without losing face.

Why do you think Putin cares about pride or what the west thinks of him?

It is over... Russia is looking elsewhere for its needs and its future.

The capture of near all ukraine will allow russia to relax and not need to have a big army near ukraine borders and either deactive those troops or send them to another zone ,that they could be need ,like belarus poland border or kalingrad.

They likely don't want all of the Ukraine... they talk about a demilitarised denazified neutral ukraine so I rather suspect they wont be staying anywhere... though if the US or EU tries to move in they might do something.

The strategy to let russian pows call their mothers is a very good one and should also done with dead soldiers who can be identified. Make a pic of the corpse and send it their mothers via mobile phone. This way the front reaches directly home.

Bye bye... that is a perma ban... I suspect no objections to that one?

Then make me mod. I will be more than happy to clean up this thread.

This would be a very boring forum with just me and you and George... and I say that because you can't ban mods.

It always amuses me that you guys are absolutely incapable to understand the other side. Its not trolling, i give you the european point of view.

Most of us live in the west and we already know their point of view... you deliver it with a Russophobic racism that we don't really need.

We will never allow Putin to rule Europe...or even Ukraine for that matter.

Was never a consideration, Putin doesn't even want to keep the Ukraine... just eliminate it as a threat... keep that in mind if you want to keep pushing Russia because his solution to the rest of Europe wont be an invasion...

Yeah, Papadragon was suspended but yet some French **** gets to constantly post here?

True, but he does make the other French members look astoundingly mature and level headed... and not racist.

Aristide is the west... all showy and eager to show you his wealth... he will talk about morals and ethics, and will apply his own morals and ethics when it comes to people he does not like or wants to attack or punish, but in reality there are no actual morals or ethics there.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:54 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Bro flaming is cheering for russian to get barrage

This is nuts we've lost the info war

he is not.. he is an actor.. in reality.

flaming is the same guy that did not cry a single tear for the shelling of civilians by kiev in donbass in 2014. The only thing was important for him that time was the territorial integrity of ukraine to be respected. lol1

he complained that Russia took crimea after they declared their independence.
    but not a single outrage of ukraine army shooting civilians in mariupol.

So he knows what is happening , A genocide of ethnic russians in ukraine for a decade, but he is simply trolling , or perhaps acting.

Broski likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:03 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    He's a Emo-Commie modeled after Gordochev, he was alright with Russian soldiers being attacked by Turkish troops in Idlib, but screamed bloody murder that the sky was falling, and cried tears of blood and sorrow when Russian troops replied in kind.

Never happened bud

He even called for Russia to get rid of all it's new geo-strategic systems to appease the Amercuntski's (how very Gordochev of him)! Emo-Commie will emo-Commie. clown Rolling Eyes pwnd

Sure, in exchange for them getting rid of theirs. It's a win-win situation and those sort of deals didn't start with Gorbachev, but back in Brezhnev's time with the ABM treaty, if not back in Khrushchev's time with the Cuban Missile Crisis deals.
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:05 am

Well this is interesting, but then I am not surprised. So here is what seems to be the truth

1. Russia did bomb a maternity hospital

but. . . .

2. The place had been cleared out some weeks before the bombing

and. . . .

3. Was going to be used as a fortified position by the Azov btn.

Truth is still putting on its pants while a lie is already rushing out the door and to the car, but truth is truth.

More at:

https://popularresistance.org/disarming-ukraine-day-15-a-curious-hospital-bombing-and-no-fly-zone-pressure/

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:09 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/steelmaker-lech-stahlwerke-halts-production-as-power-prices-soar

This is looking very bad for the European economy,  remember they are dependent on these industries

Western Europe will be the biggest loser in in this. The biggest winner is China. Biden will lose the election on the heels of the "Biden Depression". While the US has achieved its geopolitical objectives of pushing Russia out of the Western European economy, it has accelerated chinas rise to global leadership. I am not sure how Russia will do in all this, and if it can continue to get fair treatment from China indefinitely, or if that will all end in tears at some point.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:14 am

mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/steelmaker-lech-stahlwerke-halts-production-as-power-prices-soar

This is looking very bad for the European economy,  remember they are dependent on these industries

Western Europe will be the biggest loser in in this. The biggest winner is China. Biden will lose the election on the heels of the "Biden Depression". While the US has achieved its geopolitical objectives of pushing Russia out of the Western European economy, it has accelerated chinas rise to global leadership. I am not sure how Russia will do in all this, and if it can continue to get fair treatment from China indefinitely, or if that will all end in tears at some point.

Russia will do shit out of all this even if the Ukraine capitulates tommorow

I don't know what provoked Russia into acting. I really don't. Only our 'great leader' knows I guess.

Whether it's biolabs or dirty bombs or whatever other stuff. I don't know. I do know that there must have been another way to solve all this.

Big_Gazza and Broski dislike this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:15 am

Although we can't be sure exactly what aircraft has been lost on the Russian side but know there is some. I think rather than blame Russia or say they are crap blah blah etc etc. We all know Russian pilots are decent pilots and actually good pilots. But I think another way to look at it is just how good Soviet air defence systems are. They have proven to take down modern aircraft even by a force that knows these systems inside and out, this would show how difficult they are to evade when within range, and also the tactics used, and each system can operate independently. West have to count on using stand off ranges using very expensive munitions. And very rarely came close range of AD systems and that's because they exactly how good a d difficult they are. The Russians have also shown what can be achieved without mass aerial bombardments and thousands of cruise missiles. We haven't seen 1000's of sorties or deployment of bombers.
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:16 am

mnztr wrote:

My guess is that as long as the Bear gives the Panda cheap gas and food and technical aid on weapons development and research that the Panda will be hand in hand with the Bear. The Panda wants to take Taiwan and protect its front yard in the western Pacific and does not want to have to worry about its northern and northwestern border and it wants to build its belt and road initiative and drive the western powers (especially the US and UK) out of central and southwest Asia. The Bear? The bear wants to pursue traditional Russian geopolitical aims, protect its front door (the line of invasion from the Baltic to the Black Sea) that countless invaders in the past 1000 years have used to invade. Khrushchev damaged the relations with Mao, and Nixon seemed to exploit the rift, but alas in the ebb and flow of history that breach was short lived and I think for at least the next 25 to 50 years, Moscow and Beijing will be in each other's geopolitical orbit.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 am

flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:

Russia will do shit out of all this even if the Ukraine capitulates tommorow

I don't know what provoked Russia into acting. I really don't. Only our 'great leader' knows I guess.

Whether it's biolabs or dirty bombs or whatever other stuff. I don't know. I do know that there must have been another way to solve all this.

You still harping on about this? It's been two weeks of harping on about this. Putin and the Russian leadership are far more intelligent than you or I and they know hell a lot more than we will ever know. And they wouldn't have made this choice lightly or recklessly. They did this as their last resort. So now it's in full swing accept what's going on and enjoy Nazis being killed.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Eugenio Argentina and Broski like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:22 am

Hi is anyone else getting a download message when refreshing the forum or moving into next page, I get a message saying Russia defence net wants to download multiple files? Odd never seen it before and I don't click download button always cancel it. But still pops up.

par far, GunshipDemocracy, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:30 am

flamming_python wrote:

precisely like what?

d_taddei2 wrote:Hi is anyone else getting a download message when refreshing the forum or moving into next page, I get a message saying Russia defence net wants to download multiple files? Odd never seen it before and I don't click download button always cancel it. But still pops up.

me. But cancel works Smile

d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:38 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Hi is anyone else getting a download message when refreshing the forum or moving into next page, I get a message saying Russia defence net wants to download multiple files? Odd never seen it before and I don't click download button always cancel it. But still pops up.
    It is the media file of embedded GAB link.

d_taddei2 and owais.usmani like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:12 am

Russian Special Forces captured Ukrainian intelligence officers.

https://t.me/intelslava/22037

Russian Army delivered more than 100 tons of humanitarian aid to Kharkiv region.

https://t.me/intelslava/22038

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Yugo90, Broski and Urluber like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:00 am