Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  miketheterrible Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:20 am

I noticed like every crypto platform I am on there is a "donate to Ukraine".

I swear, they are all in on this nazi collaboration.  Fucking garbage.

I never saw a "donate to Iraq or Afghanistan" during the wars. Maybe the Red Cross and it was used as a front.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  kvs Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:23 am

The economic aspect is a moronic joke. I have been paying attention to Russia's economic development since the 1990s and the
    amount of investment it received was nothing worthy of note. Now the same f*cks that were waiting for Russia to die are imposing
    sanctions that are founded on the assumption that Russia is dependent on western investment. The 2014 sanctions spasm showed
    us that Russia is much better off by severing trade links with the precious west. It was stuck in a Yeltsin imposed economic distortion
    until the sanctions that liberated food production and high tech industry.

Russia is going to see more of the same after the final divergence. NATzO is going to have to engage in infiltration and sabotage to
    affect Russia's economy. It did this in the past when it torched Russia's first IC fabrication plant in the last 1970s. But this time
    around Russia is used to economic sabotage from the self-appointed masters of the universe. They really should not go down that
    rabbit hole.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:39 am

miketheterrible wrote:I noticed like every crypto platform I am on there is a "donate to Ukraine".

I swear, they are all in on this nazi collaboration.  Fucking garbage.

I never saw a "donate to Iraq or Afghanistan" during the wars.  Maybe the Red Cross and it was used as a front.

You can bet your last cent that all this "charity" is going to finance the Banderite terrorists. Russia has really stepped
    on NATzO's dick and ruined its big plan to cripple Russia. They are foaming at the mouth mad. Bitching about the
    maternity hospital fake from the British is demented. Where are the dead women and children? Same goes for the
    school incident a few days ago. Where are the dead children? They reported on 41 dead (Banderites) and insinuated
    they were civilians.

I heard a good analysis from Ostashko about the situation. Ukraine became a British and American project and they were very serious
    about building up its nuclear program to give it nuclear weapons. The biowarfare was part of the same plan. Banderastan
    was supposed to be a perpetual pustule attached to Russia. The British appear to have the same ploy with India. They
    set up the creation of Pakistan and helped it develop nuclear weapons. India now has an endless conflict with a neighbour
    and is constrained in the calculations of the British.

I think Russia should delete Banderastan in the Soviet Ukraine borders. The center-east should be turned into a transitional
    protectorate that will eventually merge with Russia. The western part and Banderite core is a long term pain. It needs to
    be occupied like Iraq to dismantle its nuclear power plants and any industry that can be used for weapon development. Russia
    is not going to ethnically cleanse this region since it is not the demonic state that NATzO paints it as. But I think that without
    the rest of "Ukraine" propping it up, western rump Ukraine will not amount to much. NATzO is going to have to deploy nuclear
    weapons there. So Russia needs to make sure that rump Ukraine does not join NATzO and does not host biowarfare labs and
    nuclear weapons programs.

Russia should follow the US Iraq model. Build bases and a massive embassy in Kiev that will be the true seat of power. Maintain
    this occupation for 20+ years to guarantee that there is no Banderite revanche. NATzO can keep on bitching but will never
    have a real argument. The Russian operation must have a long term component for proper regime change.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:48 am

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Post  rigoletto Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:49 am

I really would like to find the original (Chinese) source of this video.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, miketheterrible, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:11 am

Now it is clear why the trolls in the forum are so supportive of ukraine and its president. Smile

there is a video of him.. discovered . enjoy.. lol1

GarryB, Sujoy, d_taddei2, nomadski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:47 am

"Poor performance" judgements (against Russian military) basis posts is shockingly premature.

A starving, pauperised Iraq Army couldn't be rolled over by an overwhelmingly superior US military in Gulf War 2 in 2 weeks.

Bean count measurement of "success" would make US the winner in Vietnam too

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:04 am

Mariupol Nazi's are getting throttled. They are constantly screaming for help but it's not coming. Good.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 01-mar10

Meanwhile back in France the people are happy and smiling  thumbsup

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 01-mac10

Oops sorry wrong pic Rolling Eyes

GarryB, psg, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:19 am

Mariupol Nazis are becoming an endangered species. This one example of a human-caused extinction of animal life that I can wholeheartedly support. Twisted Evil

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, kvs, Yugo90, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:26 am

I see Pink Floyd 's now pulling its music from Russia. One of the greatest Progressive Rock bands ever but unfortunately David Gilmour has revealed his privileged elitist background years ago. The real force behind Pink Floyd was Rodger Waters and this man has the balls to stand up against western backed tyranny. No doubt he is 100% behind the Russian people.

Edit: I see it's only PF music since 1987 - the last real PF album was The Final Cut from 1983 so no real loss.

Last edited by Mir on Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:34 am

US$13 billion worth of weapons is headed towards Ukraine. Anyone here who thinks the war is going to come to an end anytime soon?

Anglo-Saxons are achieving their objective of getting Slavs to kill each other.

About time Kremlin steps up the pressure and starts supporting scessionist movements in the US and UK.

Yugo90 likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:36 am

So after finding out Tchaikovsky is taboo here in the west, I kinda have been listening to him. I also have been brushing up on my Russian lit from Pushkin to Pasternak. Why? Well, one I have never been a fan of cancel culture. 2, I don't buy Jodolph Bidler's russophobic fairy tales.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:38 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/steelmaker-lech-stahlwerke-halts-production-as-power-prices-soar

german steelmakers are shutting down

This is looking very bad for the European economy,  remember they are dependent on these industries

Looks like everyone is going down from this economic war

Western Europe will be the biggest loser in in this. The biggest winner is China. Biden will lose the election on the heels of the "Biden Depression". While the US has achieved its geopolitical objectives of pushing Russia out of the Western European economy, it has accelerated chinas rise to global leadership. I am not sure how Russia will do in all this, and if it can continue to get fair treatment from China indefinitely, or if that will all end in tears at some point.

My guess is that as long as the Bear gives the Panda cheap gas and food and technical aid on weapons development and research that the Panda will be hand in hand with the Bear.  The Panda wants to take Taiwan and protect its front yard in the western Pacific and does not want to have to worry about its northern and northwestern border and it wants to build its belt and road initiative and drive the western powers (especially the US and UK) out of central and southwest Asia.  The Bear? The bear wants to pursue traditional Russian geopolitical aims, protect its front door (the line of invasion from the Baltic to the Black Sea) that countless invaders in the past 1000 years have used to invade.  Khrushchev damaged the relations with Mao, and Nixon seemed to exploit the rift, but alas in the ebb and flow of history that breach was short lived and I think for at least the next 25 to 50 years, Moscow and Beijing will be in each other's geopolitical orbit.

China is not a panda, its a the dragon. If Russia and china get along and if they can keep BRICS going as well as court Latin America and Africa, then they will be fine.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:38 am

Sujoy wrote:US$13 billion worth of weapons is headed towards Ukraine. Anyone here who thinks the war is going to come to an end anytime soon?

About time Kremlin steps up the pressure and starts supporting scessionist movements in the US and UK.

Oh wonderful, the DPR and LPR will soon have 10 to 13 billion in new arms paid for by the American working classes. As if the gas prices (above 8 dollars a gallon in some places) and soaring food prices and rent prices weren't bad enough. . . .

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Mir, Broski and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:39 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/steelmaker-lech-stahlwerke-halts-production-as-power-prices-soar

This is looking very bad for the European economy,  remember they are dependent on these industries

Wow, they are massive and crucial part not only for German economy. I am starting to think that sanctions in modern economy are like Mutual Assured Destruction. Prices of energy will not go down any time soon, so their closure is indefinite until that happens. Many "energy hungry" industries are affected.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:42 am

Sujoy wrote:US$13 billion worth of weapons is headed towards Ukraine. Anyone here who thinks the war is going to come to an end anytime soon?

Surely Russian needs to start flying interdiction missions to make sure these weapons do not get to the lines.

Big_Gazza likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:47 am

Regular wrote:

Wow, they are massive and crucial part not only for German economy. I am starting to think that sanctions in modern economy are like Mutual Assured Destruction. Prices of energy will not go down any time soon, so their closure is indefinite until that happens. Many "energy hungry" industries are affected.

I'm sure the US can apply some military 'pressure' now and interventions to secure cheaper gas supplies.

The West will manage
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:53 am

flamming_python wrote:
    I'm sure the US can apply some military 'pressure' now and interventions to secure cheaper gas supplies.
    The West will manage

The US can keep themselves going but the EU needs gas and oil. They are now looking at Venezuela and Iran to make up for dried up Russian supplies. Last time I checked the UK stole the Venezuelan gold reserves and the nuclear deal with Iran was shredded.

Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:58 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:

The West will manage

West will manage, but at what cost. US can apply this pressure for their own usage, but they will not do that for Europe. Europe always ends up like Ivanushka durachok with no happy end.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:03 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 Image12

KUB-BLA loitering munition in Kiev region. They say it was shot down, but most likely it loitered looking for targets until it lost the power, hence why it didn't detonate. This is normal for loitering munitions.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:23 am

Mir wrote:

France ... france ... scratch
    Remind me, this is the shithole that has a functioning Africa in the capital, slums at each and any bigger cities, and lives under the state of emergency since 2015? scratch

Arrow, Werewolf, Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK and like this post

zardof dislikes this post

walle83

Post  walle83 Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:17 am

Mir wrote:Mariupol Nazi's are getting throttled. They are constantly screaming for help but it's not coming. Good.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 01-mar10

Isnt this what most people on the forum generaly complain about being trolling? But im gessing it doesnt fit when its make other nations then Russia look bad. unshaven

Big_Gazza, LMFS and Arkanghelsk dislike this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:34 am

walle83 wrote:
    Isnt this what most people on the forum generaly complain about being trolling? But im gessing it doesnt fit when its make other nations then Russia look bad. unshaven

No sorry I am depicting the truth here. Europe is not happy and smiling. In fact they are soiling their pants every day because the "Russians are coming!" Anyone who believes that the EU is in a good space are either delusional or tripping on cocaine.

Here look for yourself from BBC's main page right now >>

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 7 Bbc-ca10

https://www.bbc.com/news

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:05 am

I came this morning on this thread, 8 new pages 99% bullshit from trolls quoting huge quotes.

Can we keep banning them please ?

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Erk, miketheterrible and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:21 am

There's more talk about France than Ukraine... It's a slow day today, but still. Also, this French Algerian never replies back and goes on tirade. It's annoying to say at least.

flamming_python and Big_Gazza like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:12 am