Arrow wrote:Russia has a total of over 6,000 nuclear warhead tacctical and strategic. France around 300. Such a potential difference. In addition, Russia has a huge amount of cruise missiles and other systems.
Cruise missiles dont seem to be much help for the Russians.
And arguing about who has most nukes is just stupid. "My gun fires 6000 bullets, you can only fire 300!" Both are fucking dead, who cares how many bullets you fire in total.
IMO Russia has destroyed plenty of Kievan strategic targets by cruise missiles. They are hitting. And they are hitting hard. I would have liked to see the first day kind of hammering with cruise missiles for a week or two though. Then again, I'm in charge mainly of my armchair.
The nuke discussion is stupid indeed. Because everyone knows that only Russia and USA posses a real nuclear deterrence. With China catching up rapidly. Capabilities of for example France in this regard are somewhere around Pakistan maybe; sure, they can do plenty of damage nearby against unprotected targets but they are far from having true intercontinental, global strike capability.
You do realize that we have orbital rockets right?
As nuclear power France plain and simply is untouchable.
That said, we now plan to make entire EU nuclear to counter possible attacks from Russia. We are aware that Putin similar to Hitler dreams about conquering Europe. So far the french arsenal keeps us save but its better to stock it up. So far Poland and others support it and even Hippie Germany has woken up finally.
It's funny how the narrative in the EU could not be more wrong.
This is more like Putin liberating the Russian lands which again had temporarily fallen under the boots of western imperialists. Indeed, the situation in some sence is reminiscent of that of the 1940's but like last time, the "Hitler" sits in familiar place - in the western capitals. Russia and Putin are only acting on self defense - like always.
It must be weird for those who have already witnessed the previous battle only 80 years ago to see this same round going on again. Twice in their lifetime! On same lands, between same powers and pretty much for same reasons.
We see it different. Its like Hitler in 1938 with Sudentenland. Appeasment doesnt work with tyrants like Putin. His entire ideology is based on Dugins Eurasian empire. Putler wants to create an Eurasian Empire. If we allow Ukraine to fall, next would be baltics and poland. Then scandinavia. Germany is intended to operate as vasall hegemon of western europe under moscow leadership. But Germany has no interest and thanks god changed 180 degrees and is no putin apologist anymore.
Holding Ukraine is most important. I dont want wake up one day and live a miserable life in a russian dominated europe.
And so far it looks good for us.
Lad's this is the subject I was talking about the past three days about. The blue print of the western "civilized" citizen, easily showing his skewed world view and parroting phrases he heard on western MSM, which revealed themselves to be all controlled with no alternative view point. This subject, which was brought up since childhood by the successor of the MkUltra program, which we today know as Mainstream Media, to control the minds and opinions, is acting accordingly to his programming.
There are seven characteristics that are always present on the final western citizen.
1. Absence of values
- The subject, may phrase certain core values as freedom of speech, human rights or democracy, which in this context the subject tries to speak to an emotional side of users on this forum to have mercy with the ukrainian brothers, but fails so because the trolling is to blatant. The programming appears to be not perfect, but it is not the programming but the hardware which has not matured enough to run the over complicated software that was installed.
The Subject - Astiride wrote: Do you live in Russia? Do they show there how the ukrainians suffer from this?
I think thats the most ironic point. Russians call Ukrainians brothers but only bring misery there.
- The subject was conditioned with massive Machine Learning like procedure to understand which people are good and which people are bad. According to this categorization, people who suffer are either receiving overly superficial pity as a form of induced and learned cultural and ceremonial behavior to be perceived as "social" or the subject will go to full length showing emotional outbursts which might be crossed-over with own perversions of how people should suffer.
3. Lack of Skepticism (ignorance)
The Subject - Astiride wrote:Btw Nabuillina is shown as hero here already. The damage she did to our enemy from within is enormous.
- The subject has fully internalized the dogmatic rules, which prohibits him questioning his programmers intentions. The West is always right, the dogmatic believe system prevents any strings of words in any order to be processed by the subjects limited hardware and compiler. It is a logical bridge that negates every input.
4. Presence of Alternative Reality (Denial being on the Wrong side)
The Subject - Astiride wrote:Things run good for Vlad...
8 generals fired.
And the leader of FSB is under arrest
- The subject was brought up in a simulation of dogmatic sets of rules that have been inherited since the exceptionalism under which the subject's vassal statehood has declared upon itself. The dogmatic set rules are, The West is always good even when they are wrong, which they are never, All citizens in the West have a superior knowledge, intelligence and are absolutely immune to propaganda while everyone else is automatically a shill or so much inferior that they are perceived as monkeys.
The Subject - Astiride wrote:That said, we now plan to make entire EU nuclear to counter possible attacks from Russia. We are aware that Putin similar to Hitler dreams about conquering Europe. So far the french arsenal keeps us save but its better to stock it up. So far Poland and others support it and even Hippie Germany has woken up finally.
The Subject - Astiride wrote:Putler had meet with his vasall Lukashebko today and says talks are possible. Military specialist agree too that this war collapses and achieves nothing. Best guess is thatnin few days russia will retreat.
5. Missionary Syndrome
- The subject feels great inner impulse to carry out his believes out to the enemies camp in times of turmoil and chaos to illuminate the blind with his wisdom and vast perceived knowledge. The subject's missionary impulse is tightly connected to the urge of casting stones to startle people and emotions. The subject is compelled by hunger for cruelty and suffering of the inferior easterns.
Example: His presence is noticeable only in times of conflict and deaths of russian forces.
6. Superiority Complex/Syndrome
- The subject's programming does not allow incoming information to be used to influence or dilute goals or believes as long the information comes from an inferior position (none westerners). Everything before the word "but"....
7. White Knighting (Feeling of reward by doing "good" deeds)
The Subject - Astiride wrote:Sure, but i can count 1 and 1 together. Given the fact that 2 days after Putlers invasion, the kremlin propaganda published a victory article and withdraw it within minutes...we can guess it was planned that Ukraine gives up with little resistance in 2 or 3 days. Putin did not expect that the people of Ukraine fight so hard. The entire operation is badly prepared and done.
- The subject has learned by small and easy verbal engagements the effect of the hormone dopamine. Dogmatic rules allow the subject to engage in verbal conversations with the full knowledge who is right and who is wrong, creating a win- scenario for himself and an automatic defeat for his opponent based on the believe and geographical situation at hand.The subject Astiride 101
- is the final product
which is the current model in mass production in PONOS-countries
which is the medium of outsourcing russophobia and McCarthynism
to the public and justify war
and suffering. This tactic is used to keep the public support for war
time and prolong the damage inflicted to the enemy by sacrificing PONOS economy, reputation and future