Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+39
mnrck
x_54_u43
franco
jhelb
AZ-5
Karl Haushofer
PhSt
magnumcromagnon
lyle6
ATLASCUB
Hole
Sujoy
mnztr
JohninMK
Godric
Scorpius
Firebird
Arrow
Airbornewolf
nomadski
LMFS
GarryB
Backman
bitcointrader70
Krepost
calripson
Big_Gazza
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
par far
Urluber
flamming_python
VARGR198
ALAMO
kvs
miketheterrible
lancelot
PapaDragon
George1
43 posters

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

ALAMO

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 Empty Re: 2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

Post  ALAMO Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:58 am

miketheterrible wrote:https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/13369897

Kyrgyzstan has signed that they are sending 150 troops and some equipment to Kazakhstan under CSTO operation.

We will ... we won't ... we will ... we won't ... Laughing
    Seems that they have just waited to see who is winning Twisted Evil

Godric, miketheterrible, TMA1 and Arkanghelsk like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 Empty Re: 2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest

Post  lyle6 Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:18 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Moral of the story here actually is -
    don't forget to take out an insurance policy I love you
    Those must be the faggiest horse c*ck polishers on this side of the steppe. Stole all the jewels but left the cutie behind Mad Would've wifed her then and there - she even brought her dowry Twisted Evil
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:08 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Those must be the faggiest horse c*ck polishers on this side of the steppe. Stole all the jewels but left the cutie behind Mad Would've wifed her then and there - she even brought her dowry Twisted Evil

The essence of the story is that she supported the protesters and supplied them. At the same time, protesters looted her store, causing millions in damage. Karma, you heartless b**ch.

magnumcromagnon, ALAMO, Godric, miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:11 pm

I have read that there are now volunteers helping police to provide protection in some areas of Kazakhstan.

Anyway, since people can't answer my questions, I'm assuming majority of the conflict is centralized to Almaty.

par far likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:32 pm

miketheterrible wrote:I have read that there are now volunteers helping police to provide protection in some areas of Kazakhstan.

Anyway, since people can't answer my questions, I'm assuming majority of the conflict is centralized to Almaty.

Surroundings of Almaty and nearby cities. There are a bunch of these armed groups across the south of the country.

I'd imagine all but the most hardcore would have either gone back home to hide, skipped over the border to Kyrgyzstan by now or fled to the west of the country in the hope that security operations won't extend to there.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:57 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:I have read that there are now volunteers helping police to provide protection in some areas of Kazakhstan.

Surroundings of Almaty and nearby cities. There are a bunch of these armed groups across the south of the country.

I'd imagine all but the most hardcore would have either gone back home to hide, skipped over the border to Kyrgyzstan by now or fled to the west of the country in the hope that security operations won't extend to there.

Well, counter terrorism op is still in progress and it won't end till they get to who they want.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:59 pm

That would be an answer, why they have partially closed the border with Kirgistan.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:01 pm

Demands of the Protesters in Kazakhstan

1. Immediate release of all political prisoners
    2. Full resignation of president and government
    3. Political reforms : Creation of a Provisional Government of reputable and public citizens.
    4. Withdrawal from all alliances with Russia

We were told this "democracy movement" is about "rise in fuel prices". The govt already conceded that demand and revoked those prices. And yet the protests continue. Point 4 looks like a grand geo-political objective. big hints of colour revolution.

kvs likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:08 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Even if it was insured, the insurance company as well as the newly formed govt. will likely make an example out of her and say "There's no insurance policies that cover you stupidity!" She's going to eat the losses like the vapid and vacuous harlot twat that she is lol! lol1 Razz Embarassed
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:14 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Can't even secure or keep your own backyard stable but expect "legal" security guarantees from the masters of deception and chaos cause "I'm Putin, and I'm a big boy"..... good luck fellas.

I'm loving the spin doctors at work. "This might strengthen Russia's hands"....."Russia's not messing around this time"...... lol1 lol1 and the sheep will believe this, if it sounds plausible enough. They'll believe anything that soothes the anxiety, and makes the elephant in the room disappear.... if only temporarily.

The legal guarantees are coming, they may come slowly but they are coming.

This does strengthen Russia's position, it is mostly western oil companies that operate in Kazakhstan, expect that to change.

Nazarbayev has been side lined for good, this is a win for Russia.

Kazakhstan was flirting with "the collective west" but now that "the collective west" has fingered Kazakhstan, that flirting has stopped. Kazakhstan now has now where to turn.

Russia gets military bases in Kazakhstan.

I would call this a win for Russia.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Godric wrote:Demands of the Protesters in Kazakhstan

1. Immediate release of all political prisoners
    2. Full resignation of president and government
    3. Political reforms : Creation of a Provisional Government of reputable and public citizens.
    4. Withdrawal from all alliances with Russia

We were told this "democracy movement" is about "rise in fuel prices".  The govt already conceded that demand and revoked those prices. And yet the protests continue.  Point 4 looks like a grand geo-political objective.  big hints of colour revolution.

Well armed and trained protestors. This is not a hint, this is proof.

The price of LPG is no basis for any government to resign. Especially in the face of an armed insurrection involving the murder
    of police. Frothing at the mouth western hypocrites can demand anything they want through their proxies. Maybe the US
    government should have resigned because of January 6, 2021 protests on Capitol Hill. You know, it actually should have since
    Biden won by electoral fraud. But instead of this being any issue one year later, we have comparisons of the "riot" to 9/11
    and Pearl Harbor.

Godric and LMFS like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:20 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:My standpoint is pretty clear on Russia's reactionary foreign policy, and Putin's record of it at particular flashpoints. I'm making a drive by comment on the situation. Simple as that. I've wasted enough time trying to explain the source and root causes of it - the way of thinking that leads to such decision making. The U.S and its allies will continue to do what is competent of them to do... encircle Russia, and keep it down as much as humanely possible without triggering world war. Great power competition 101. That Russia struggles in its responses to such is of course of interest to any observer.

The spin doctors do what they're supposed to do and sheep will believe them cause they're predisposed to believe it to avoid cognitive dissonance... it's 100% normal for some humans to do this. Nothing controversial, except to those catching feelings cause maybe they believe the description fits them... and as we know, no one likes to feel like their brain matter is made of sheep sauce.

Russia used to struggle with responding because Russia was worried about the sanctions but now this does not matter because Russian economy is now sanction proof.

The Russian military was not as strong as it is now, the quick development of Russian troops to Kazakhstan is proof of that.

The US is doing a bad job of "encircling" because Russian influence continues to grow.

kvs and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:21 pm

Putting it into perspective

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 FIee0NoVEAMa38O?format=jpg&name=medium

par far, kvs and LMFS like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:25 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:By the time the great leader retires there won't be a single post soviet state that hasn't experienced a color revolution, a former allied state that isn't part of NATO or, if a holdout, experienced a color revolution instead.

But... "we winning..."  jocolor  jocolor

The only hope for Russians is for the Chinese to pre-occuppy the U.S (already happening), and for internal U.S strife to tear the empire from within (already happening). Without that... with the geniuses at the Kremlin playing grand strategy... just imagine.

Here is what you won't see till the great leader retires and someone with balls take charge. You won't see a Russian puppet regime as a result of a soft coup or color revolution in any of the following: NATO member states, allied protectorates of the U.S (Korea, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia etc)...

It's what it's.

Without reciprocal pressure, the U.S will continue to be at the offensive, for as long as it can keep the effort - which is dependent on the push-back, plus other variables. Looking at the speed in which they pull these, the clear assessment is that the push back is rather meak thus "keep doing it".

The great leader has put Russia in a position, where Russia can look right into the eyes of the empire.

The geniuses at the Kremlin, have made "the big bad west" come to the table to negotiate, while playing a big role in kicking "the big bad US" out of Middle East.

kvs and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:26 pm

No pushka will fire in Europe, until the Tsar will give his permission Laughing
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:27 pm

miketheterrible wrote:I've asked this question but received no answer. Has Almaty more or less been surrounded and control of flow of people coming in and out?

I don't think anyone knows yet.

miketheterrible likes this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:29 pm

I have also read about the  volunteers helping police.

Almaty is the place where the fighting is going on.

The Duran say's that the plan was to take Almaty and set up a government there. And the real target may have been China.

Last edited by par far on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:40 pm

This time, Russia's military etc facilities

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 FIbwJD0WYAQWkAO?format=jpg&name=small

Arkanghelsk likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:43 pm

Margarita Smyonan delivers excellent advice:

Of course we should help. We absolutely should help. But there are several conditions to make -- recognize Crimea (as Russian territory), return the Cyrillic alphabet, (and institute) Russian as a second state language, like in Kyrgyzst

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 FIXbvd9XoAAEmby?format=png&name=900x900

par far, Hole, Krepost and Urluber like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Margarita Smyonan delivers excellent advice:

Of course we should help. We absolutely should help. But there are several conditions to make -- recognize Crimea (as Russian territory), return the Cyrillic alphabet, (and institute) Russian as a second state language, like in Kyrgyzst

2022 Kazakhstan violent unrest - Page 10 FIXbvd9XoAAEmby?format=png&name=900x900

These conditions will be met because the cocksucker Nazarbayev is out. Most Kazakhs themselves speak Russian and are pro Russian.

It was assholes like Nazarbayev that were making anti Russian policies, these anti-Russian policies were not popular at all among ordinary Kazakhs, only the nationalists liked these policies.

Last edited by par far on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Urluber like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:47 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:By the time the great leader retires there won't be a single post soviet state that hasn't experienced a color revolution, a former allied state that isn't part of NATO or, if a holdout, experienced a color revolution instead.

But... "we winning..."  jocolor  jocolor

The only hope for Russians is for the Chinese to pre-occuppy the U.S (already happening), and for internal U.S strife to tear the empire from within (already happening). Without that... with the geniuses at the Kremlin playing grand strategy... just imagine.

Here is what you won't see till the great leader retires and someone with balls take charge. You won't see a Russian puppet regime as a result of a soft coup or color revolution in any of the following: NATO member states, allied protectorates of the U.S (Korea, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia etc)...

It's what it's.

Without reciprocal pressure, the U.S will continue to be at the offensive, for as long as it can keep the effort - which is dependent on the push-back, plus other variables. Looking at the speed in which they pull these, the clear assessment is that the push back is rather meak thus "keep doing it".

Let's look at China's record in dealing with the US. They evacuated 60,000 people from Libya and watched NATO bomb their investments into the ground paid for with money borrowed from them.

The US was running roughshod over a first world city in Hong Kong like it was a banana republic. They couldn't even prevent Ted Cruz from entering to stand on a soap box in their territory.

par far, miketheterrible and Urluber like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:50 pm

The dudes are emerging:

Airbornewolf, par far and Backman like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:51 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1479293103454494721

Here's link with kyrgyz forces getting ready to move to kazakhstan , not sure how to post twitter vids directly on the message

https://twitter.com/i/status/1479456349633318913

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

par far likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:54 pm

Not sure if this detail was covered. Yes Armenia is sending forces. But it's even better. Pashinyan is the current chairman of the CSTO and he gave the official command.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Backman wrote:Not sure if this detail was covered. Yes Armenia is sending forces. But it's even better. Pashinyan is the current chairman of the CSTO and he gave the official command.

It is even even better Laughing
    His job was to make some speech, and he left no space left for any discussion was it a right or wrong decision Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 pm