Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
Airbornewolf
auslander
PhSt
owais.usmani
TMA1
ATLASCUB
Odin of Ossetia
Krepost
George1
Singular_Transform
Hannibal Barca
sundoesntrise
andalusia
Azi
mr_hd
wilhelm
Finty
headshot69
Rodion_Romanovic
Scorpius
nomadski
littlerabbit
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
Sujoy
Firebird
zorobabel
Tsavo Lion
franco
Backman
Nemo
lancelot
SeigSoloyvov
AZ-5
d_taddei2
calripson
RTN
bitcointrader70
Urluber
Hole
Godric
LMFS
miketheterrible
kvs
JohninMK
thegopnik
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
PapaDragon
GarryB
lyle6
flamming_python
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
medo
ALAMO
dino00
61 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:05 pm

They want the gas flowing through Ukraine and other existing pipelines, not NS2 bypassing Ukraine/Poland. This is elementary stuff.

If Russia denies gas through the existing pipeline networks... "weaponized it as a response"  then the scalation ladder of economic pain comes into play - including the economic nuclear options like getting booted from the swift instead of simply sectoral, bonds etc. It's a pain dial.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #31

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:14 pm

TMA1 wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Who's unconditionally being asked to surrender?

As for the moron that knows best to stay away lest he be ridiculed like in the past... they've already done enough damage, including forcing migration both West and East of Russian speaking, Russian ethnic people , while poisoning Russians to kill other Russians. They also occasionally give approval for killing beyond the contact line for sport, with the Kremlin watching, crying about violations and the OSCE.

The fear of sanctions is worth more than the life and blood of Russians for a long time now. Get the memo. The Kremlin sent it out a long time ago. Ask Strelkov about the bright Kremlin men running the show... idiot. He was there on the ground, directing efforts. Disillusioned as any man naturally would be. What are the real clowns doing if not getting drunk on Mercousis analyses from Britain, or clowns like Pepe, the Saker and the rest of the clown car... lol1 lol1 lol1

Toughen up buttercup. "Natzo!!!" "Natzo!!!" lol1

Haha who is this guy? What is weird is that many just like him have popped out of the woodwork when things got heated a few weeks back. A shill? Glad he is here though as this place isn't like f-16.net where you are censored for anything. Even outright shills can post here.

Lmao, and who are you? Get back to 4chan kiddo. Trump 2024!
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:18 pm

Frankly they should cut it all off now. It would be very painful to very many good Russian people and it is infuriating but the politicians and generals (politicians) here in the west must be stood up to. Still though i am not knowledgeable and certainly dont have the inside track to things so the leaders in Russia might feel it isnt time yet to act. I sure hope it is time, though. The Victoria Nuland types need to get their noses bloodied.

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:18 pm

You guys are wasting your time with this "person".

It goes in circles and just says the same stupid things. He is another Vann, Bitcointrader, etc.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf and Backman like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:26 pm

He listens to Igor strelkov who seems to think the situation is dire and the people in the kremlin don’t have a solution. He makes some good points.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:30 pm

Safe space advocacy as a result of strong cognitive dissonance... Laughing

The Situation in the Ukraine. #31 - Page 35 Cognitive+Dissonance+%2F%2F+Plant+Based+Bride?format=500w

Btw I don't listen to Igor Strelkov. He just happens to come to some of the same conclusions I've. It's not rocket science to diagnose the problems of Russian foreign policy nor the mistakes made by the Russian leadership regarding the Ukraine conflict...... it's however rocket science to the overwhelming majority of the masses who lack basic, much less mild critical thinking skills and know no shit of geopolitics, politics in general or history, specially conflict history, and power competition. The only thing these individuals know is what thought leaders disseminate to them... and they repeat it in some way or another adding a bit or two to appear original or unique.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Finty and sundoesntrise like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:34 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Who's unconditionally being asked to surrender?

As for the moron that knows best to stay away lest he be ridiculed like in the past... they've already done enough damage, including forcing migration both West and East of Russian speaking, Russian ethnic people , while poisoning Russians to kill other Russians. They also occasionally give approval for killing beyond the contact line for sport, with the Kremlin watching, crying about violations and the OSCE.

The fear of sanctions is worth more than the life and blood of Russians for a long time now. Get the memo. The Kremlin sent it out a long time ago. Ask Strelkov about the bright Kremlin men running the show... idiot. He was there on the ground, directing efforts. Disillusioned as any man naturally would be. What are the real clowns doing if not getting drunk on Mercousis analyses from Britain, or clowns like Pepe, the Saker and the rest of the clown car... lol1 lol1 lol1

Toughen up buttercup. "Natzo!!!" "Natzo!!!" lol1

Haha who is this guy? What is weird is that many just like him have popped out of the woodwork when things got heated a few weeks back. A shill? Glad he is here though as this place isn't like f-16.net where you are censored for anything. Even outright shills can post here.

Lmao, and who are you? Get back to 4chan kiddo. Trump 2024!

Oh no, a transgender or a nazbol or some equally strange type. The purity spiraler.

I even deleted my post because I wasn't sure of you yet. You got some odd agenda.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:45 pm

TMA1 wrote:

I even deleted my post because I wasn't sure of you yet. You got some odd agenda.

A snowflake, cultural marxist warrior? To you  lol1 . To others, a western chill who loves Biden. lol1  To others, an Iranian.... lol1    Natzo troll lol1  

Whatever caricature can help soften the ego blow on that fragile psyche. censored

There is no use trying to figure out who I'm, where I'm from, what my political leanings are... etc. You all have no fucking idea and you're not the first, nor the last to take a wild guess.....

All strikes that's for sure. When someone finally guesses right I may come forward to hand the prize money.... doubt it though.

Backman dislikes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:16 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:

A snowflake, cultural marxist warrior? To you  lol1 . To others, a western chill who loves Biden. lol1  To others, an Iranian.... lol1    Natzo troll lol1  

Whatever caricature can help soften the ego blow on that fragile psyche. censored

There is no use trying to figure out who I'm, where I'm from, what my political leanings are... etc. You all have no fucking idea and you're not the first, nor the last to take a wild guess.....

All strikes that's for sure. When someone finally guesses right I may come forward to hand the prize money.... doubt it though.

Do you have to post like a 14 year old ?

It's good to have differing opinions on here. But it seems like posters voicing desent , always turn into troll wankers.

Or is this another Van7 account ? Sure looks like it. Isn't multinicking against the rules ? Again , I welcome different opinions. But not if they can't be delivered like an adult.

GarryB, flamming_python, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:26 pm

Just for grins and giggles I'll put the boy on 'cosmic ignore' for the duration, time for the adults in the room to have some serious discourse. Of interest is two 'nato' satellites have gone on the fritz and and now this:

"It is reported that another attempt by the US Air Force Boeing E-8 Joint STARS aircraft to arrange a provocation in the sky over the Donbass - reconnaissance with strike training, resulted in the fact that, due to technical problems, the American aircraft suddenly turned around in the sky over the central part of Ukraine and completely aborted his mission."

Rumor has it that, like the two satellites, this bird suddenly had 'electronic interference' before it got to the lines in Novorossiya.

GarryB, franco, medo, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:35 pm

Igor Strelkov was completely wrong, it's with good reason the Kremlin disowned him and his ilk

The russian patriot morons who almost blew the entire budget in Ukriane, which is what the other amateur Atlascub wants us to do too

Thank God (bogu) we are not in Ukraine

Atlascub, 1941 called they want their geopolitics back

The more western amateurs like him whine that Kremlin didnt enter, the more we can be reassured of the correct decision

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:42 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Igor Strelkov was completely wrong, it's with good reason the Kremlin disowned him and his ilk

The russian patriot morons who almost blew the entire budget in Ukriane, which is what the other amateur Atlascub wants us to do too

Thank God (bogu) we are not in Ukraine

Atlascub, 1941 called they want their geopolitics back

The more western amateurs like him whine that Kremlin didnt enter, the more we can be reassured of the correct decision

What's funny is that there were members on the old mp.net forums who felt some type of way about the Ukraine conflict...who got off their ass and joined the fight....meanwhile ATLASSCRUB is too busy being a keyboard warrior to actually pick up a rifle and fight the good fight. He wants to whine, instead of fighting for Donbass freedom...What a coward! clown dunno

GarryB, kvs, auslander, miketheterrible, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:31 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

What's funny is that there were members on the old mp.net forums who felt some type of way about the Ukraine conflict...who got off their ass and joined the fight....

Ten gold stars for the mp.net mention. Tracking the conflict there was what brought me, via themess, here, and you can blame Papa Smile

Now Opsec has caught up with social media we will not see the likes of that again.

GarryB, flamming_python, auslander and Finty like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:54 pm

Turdogan/Turdkey is back on their bullshit, desperate and afraid of their failing economy and has fully ran back in to Uncle Sham's bosom. Time to make some timely phone calls between Cyprus and Greece.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:58 pm

What Atlascub and the rest of the sore losers from foggy bottom want, is for Russia to be embroiled in an Afghanistan and to retreat and face embarrassment like US did in Kabul

That's why he was crying about Kazakhstan, the plan didn't work, and its not working in Ukraine either

All you managed to achieve, is to celebrate initiation party of the CSTO, and to initiate the Union State with Lukashenko becoming governor of west Russia

That's why such piskas are crying about Ukraine

But I am sorry Atlascub Russia learned a lot from your chess masters who blew their economy up in Iraq and Afghanistan, and are now forced to hand cookies out

No one takes the US bluffs serious anymore, if the taliban didnt why should Russia?

Keep Ukraine, please, feed them, clothe them, give them their allowance

But keep your missiles out of there, sanction if you must, we know you are exiting as economic leader, just dont let the door hit you on the way out

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:04 pm

lol1  clown  lol1  clown  lol1  clown  lol1  clown  lol1  clown

Uncle Sham's State Department is ran by pathological liars! Rolling Eyes

GarryB likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:08 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:

Yeah....right.....about that.

Thats ok ATLASCUB, from Columbia, Maryland, United States....

You ever bothered to run yourself trough an search engine?. Wink
    We all know that you think everyone on here is retarded.

Speaking about wild guesses.....
    Where you not the guy that had all kinds of wild assumptions about Me and Papadragon that are completely inaccurate?.

you really just go with whatever is convenient for you to go by today huh?.
    anyway, life is too short to read all the crap you post and i have better things to spend my time on.

Sometimes it is just too funny to point out your behaviour on here. lol1
    Allright,..now back to my ignore list you.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, auslander, JohninMK and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:43 pm

The attempt to rally the world at the UN Security Council has been an epic flop. The retarded puppets in NATzO thought they could
    bait Russia into an invasion like they tried in 2014. They failed then, they failed now. For sure Biden was barking orders at Zelensky
    to invade the Donbass during his last phone call. Zelensky is walking around with crap in his underwear and can't follow those orders.
    Now we see NATzO elements trying to stage a provocation and being frustrated.

NATzO is desperate for an attack on civilians to rally the crusade. A false flag is highly likely.

magnumcromagnon and Airbornewolf like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:40 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

What's funny is that there were members on the old mp.net forums who felt some type of way about the Ukraine conflict...who got off their ass and joined the fight....

Ten gold stars for the mp.net mention. Tracking the conflict there was what brought me, via themess, here, and you can blame Papa Smile

Now Opsec has caught up with social media we will not see the likes of that again.

I kinda miss that site, regardless of members like Linedoggy (sp?) Who thought that their invasions was all for good and justice.

Ah old times.

flamming_python likes this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:11 pm

Maryland and foggy button... boy are these bunch delusional. Even more delusional for anglo saxons apologists to suggest that putting skin in the game for Putin and Russians is the "test" lol1 Russians won't even fight for their own.  lol1  The grifting book seller still speaking in code appearing once in a blue moon for advertisement .... and the typical ban bait "rules" for the inconvenient.

We all know that you think everyone on here is retarded.

A true collection of dimwits... well yes close to 99%, and I might be generous on the 1%.

I know you all want a safe space to go back to circle jerking about the "evil West" and glorious Putin and Kremlin, with meaningless, illogical discourse to set the pecking order amongst yourselves. There is buy only one rule, never give a shit about anybody on the net and their fragile ego's. Cry some more...

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:20 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:They want the gas flowing through Ukraine and other existing pipelines, not NS2 bypassing Ukraine/Poland. This is elementary stuff.

If Russia denies gas through the existing pipeline networks... "weaponized it as a response"  then the scalation ladder of economic pain comes into play - including the economic nuclear options like getting booted from the swift instead of simply sectoral, bonds etc. It's a pain dial.

Have you read new recently ?

I presume you don't livein Europe.

My electricity+ gas bills in the UK will go up threefold compared to 2019 .

As it stand at the moment Russia sold 41% less gas this january than in 2021. Considering that was in the middle of a lockdown it is quite pathetic.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russias-gazprom-says-gas-exports-down-413-yy-january-2022-02-01/
    Russia's Gazprom says gas exports down 41.3% y/y in January

Just to make it clear, Russia doesn't ceased to respect the contract, just simply doesn't support any gas to the spot market.
    The EU forced the countries to "liberalise" , means stop to use fixed /indexed long term contract, but buy energy from stock market.

Now Russia simply doesn't visit the commodity market any more.

At the same time Russia building LNG terminals like there is no tomorrow, with tankers and nuclear icebreakers.
    The new terminals use domestic Russian equipmetn .

The new , Nord Stream 2 capacity pipeline to China recently approved, it will be alive in 4-5 years time.

At the same time the Ukrainan gas transit income decreased to half compared to 2019. Last year covered with contract will be 2024, and russia doesn't show any ittention to make new contract.

At the same time the 40 years old gas transit network of Urkaine need at least 10 billion investment in the next ten years , absent of that it won't be able to support any more transit volume.
    https://energy-europe.eu/oil-and-gas-en/condition-of-ukrainian-gas-pipeline-system-set-to-deteriorate/

At the moment the Ukrainan contract cover 60 billion cbm/year, if Gazprom transit more then it means more income for Ukraine. But at the moment Russia transit less, means from 2025 the Nord Stream 2 OR the new chinese pipe OR the yamal LNG extensions will make the ukrainan pipeline redundant.

So, please read.

GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:45 pm

Power of Siberia I is already offsetting part of the "need" to export to the EU.

The more that the unelected clowns in Brussels try to coerce Russia into getting raped on their rigged spot "market", the less
    gas that the EU will get.

GarryB, VARGR198 and LMFS like this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:59 pm

https://tass.com/economy/1396223

Russia introduces export ban on ammonium nitrate for two months — government

Just to clarify, the main component of the ammonium nitrate is natural gas (CH4).

Means this ban will increase the cost of the agricultural works dramatically, at the worst point of time.

GarryB, VARGR198 and Hole like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:25 am

@ Singular_transform,

Its a nobel gesture to try to enter an debate. but with this one its pretty pointless.
    i tried, gave up. and now i just troll him at his expense.

and....as a general public safety warning to you and others....

Every society got its own social rejects.
    junkies, town drunks, crazy people, ....crazy cat ladies.....
    We have Atlascub that lives in his own little bubble of insanity.

You see, he's an "expert" on all EU cultures, foreign policy's, And has deep inside knowledge of what is going on in foreign governments.
    Millitary expert, master in tactical and strategic combat...
    Also he stole Saruman's Palantir in the process and knows how events will play out before they happen.

You mostly notice it when you replied and he goes back editing his original message over and over untill he feels comfortable he made your argument irrelevant.
    The more he is frustrated, the more he edits. Its like this pressure-gauge to indicate how much you got under his skin.  Cool

we dont know why he is like this....perhaps daddy whipped him a bit too much with his belt?....
    oxygen deprivation?. dropped as a kid?.
    Your guess would be as good as ours really...

Anyway,
    I know you are not talking shit, i live across the North Sea from you. Gas and power prices have become rediculous and we really need Nord Stream 2 operational.
    All the gas tankers in the world are not going to save the EU people and industry.

Russia meets it contractual obligations, the E.U just orders too little from Gazprom.
    In the end, i do not think the EU industry's will accept an complete industry shutdown over Ukraine.
    Not to mention the NATO army is an joke that can not even last for 24 hours in direct combat with an conventional army.

This whole crisis is artificially generated by the U.S. They need the next war for their arms industry. and they are trying to get it.

GarryB, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:37 am

Singular_Transform wrote:https://tass.com/economy/1396223

Russia introduces export ban on ammonium nitrate for two months — government

Just to clarify, the main component of the ammonium nitrate is natural gas (CH4).

Means this ban will increase the cost of the agricultural works dramatically, at the worst point of time.
    Natural gas is not the main component of ammonium nitrate, but you need natural gas for the energy. Cheap energy is the starting point for the chemical industry!

By the way...some german and  european companies stopped in 2021 the production of fertilizers and other basic chemical compounds because of exploding energy prices. This was one of the supply chains problems in 2021.

If Russia is cut from SWIFT and EU will import LNG instead of russian pipeline gas energy costs will double for normal citizens sure...but the energy costs for the chemical industry in EU will not double...they will explode, four to six times higher. The whole supply chain will collapse! It's suicide for EU! Simply suicide, because Asia will face not the same explosion and China will grab all the worldwide market share they can in the time of troubles.

And by the way...USA will be more or less unaffected! So from my point of view the whole Ukraine crisis is managed by Uncle Sam not only to weaken/destroy Russia but do the same to EU and making the whole EU american slaves for the next 10-20 years.

Last edited by Azi on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, LMFS and lyle6 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am