Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+31
GarryB
limb
Airbornewolf
nomadski
RTN
ALAMO
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Arrow
Aristide
par far
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
JohninMK
Sujoy
35 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:13 pm

    A group of around 2500 pro-choice supporters gathered in Cape Town yesterday in protest against any form of mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports. Naturally the protest did not get much attention in the mainstream media but they did mention that around 600 people marched along the promenade in Sea Point, CT. Live Twitter footage showed two fixed camera shots of the protesters but no panning shots Laughing

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:49 pm

    The usual smear "anti-vaxxer". Jodi can dose up on mRNA booster shots every six months. Her ignorant smugness will
    be her epitaph.

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5027
    Points : 5133
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:24 pm



    This (stop 5G) movement is another example of many others that exist , of infiltration of western intel propaganda , in others valid movements. they are doing the same with the moon landing fake movement , they created the ridiculous flat earth movement , and now almost every moon landing conspiracy video with good information is jacked up with a flat earth advertisement inside.

    Remember when the former CIA director himself , told ,

    "we cheat , we lie ,we steal , is amazing the things we do for the american project.
    they have entire courses , dedicated to this.."

    and this are examples of how far they can go , to deceive society, not only they buy entire governments, and their media , including press ,radio and tv and celebrities in any nation and so
    called "Experts in politics" hired by media to "Explain" everything. Now they added "doctors celebrities too" to show them on tv ,to defend their genetical experiments adventures with population. but so also a less common tactics , they use ,is infiltrate very fake propaganda inside serious discussions. They do this , because they know majority of society by association discredit any information very easily.. if something attached to it , sounds ridiculous or fake and indeed is.
    another reason they mix propaganda , is for the free promotion ride, it offers.

    so because people will always complain about mandatory vaccinations and this is something society will always complain ,they take advantage of this weak movements too to get free promotion , to their anti chinese 5G business in europe. Wink So to stop chinese bussiness in europe ,they not only threatened europe and latin america with sanctions , they also too discredit their business with fake information.. that 5G will give you cancer or give you covid19... and that huawei spy on your personal information and will open the door for hackers to steal your identity and bank accounts and private information. Rolling Eyes They also attacked china pork industry , with mysterious drones ,spreading a virus , on them.. that forced chineses to sacrifice millions of pigs.

    So This have a name , is called business war ,they have against china and russia and its close followers ,that was started by the west, and the anglo west is perfectly capable of doing anything in the book of cheating ,stealing and lying , including bribery , buyout of politicians ,scientist ,media ,pharma and religious institutions , all the way to crime , biological war and international terrorism.

    And they main targets is the top business , that their enemies depends to boost their economy.
    In Russia case ,you know the story gazprom sanctions ,energy industry sanctions , in china case is their entire powerful and modern economy Huawei ,5G , including farming industry. in venezuela case is their oil industry under sanctions and attacks on their power generation facilities with rail guns , sniper attacks or electromagnetic attacks or with the help of insiders , cyberattacks on rigged equipment ,to damage power generation infraestructure. And from 2 years already attacking russia pharma industry ,to block it from the world . No idea ,how can anyone in the forums ,can trust the western pharma industry ,that is as controlled as they do on their media ,when they have shown to be perfectly capable of having no boundaries , no limits in their criminal actions , including experiments of mass scale biological attacks on their own civilians population as they have done in the past .

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:45 pm

    This appears to be factual >>

    On Friday an ABC news affiliate WXYZ-TV in Detroit posted a question on Facebook that took a startling turn over the weekend. A reporter asked readers to share stories of loved ones who died of Covid after refusing or delaying to get the vaccine. Instead, thousands of readers reported of loved ones who died after vaccination and also many with adverse reactions to the vaccine.

    The post had received over 39 000 angry and often heartbreaking responses.

    https://m.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3&source=48
    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:04 pm

    @Vann7
    There were some studies done on mice and rats with regard to the effect of 5G that indicated a fairly high risk of developing cancer in male rats in particular (sorry Vann7!) who were exposed to EMFs for nine hours a day over two years.

    That tells me that if you live in a modern high tech city you will be exposed 24/7 - so maybe not such a good idea but I must confess at this stage I do not know enough about 5G.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:45 am

    Mir wrote:This appears to be factual >>

    On Friday an ABC news affiliate WXYZ-TV in Detroit posted a question on Facebook that took a startling turn over the weekend.  A reporter asked readers to share stories of loved ones who died of Covid after refusing or delaying to get the vaccine. Instead, thousands of readers reported of loved ones who died after vaccination and also many with adverse reactions to the vaccine.

    The post had received over 39 000 angry and often heartbreaking responses.

    https://m.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3&source=48

    The memory loss case is consistent with what I posted before. There is no guarantee that the mRNA does not get into the brain and
    it has no business being there.

    People who will invoke "blood-brain barrier" have no clue what they are talking about. Any barrier in the body consists of cells.
    Nanoparticles can traverse such membranes without problems. The magic of the Kelvin curvature effect. It would be better
    if the mRNA was naked but it can have a residual lipid coating that makes it into a nanoparticle.

    Mir likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:02 am

    Mir wrote:@Vann7
    There were some studies done on mice and rats with regard to the effect of 5G that indicated a fairly high risk of developing cancer in male rats in particular (sorry Vann7!) who were exposed to EMFs for nine hours a day over two years.

    That tells me that if you live in a modern high tech city you will be exposed 24/7 - so maybe not such a good idea but I must confess at this stage I do not know enough about 5G.

    This is not the tinfoil hat joke that all the knee-jerk defenders of the system will try to paint it as being.

    Western EM exposure standards are based on the level of heating of tissues by EM radiation. This is an absurd metric.
    You do not need to cook tissue to produce genetic damage and molecular deformation. Cancer is linked to damage
    of the mitochondria. Mitochondria have their own DNA but it does not have the error correction features that the
    primary DNA in the nucleus has. It is know that poor diet choices (industrial seed oils) can damage mitochondria
    at the molecular level. It would not be surprising if EM modified molecules could do the same.

    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2020.573326/full

    Screwing up mitochondrial function is begging for the formation of cancer.





    Mir likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5027
    Points : 5133
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:50 am

    Mir wrote:@Vann7
    There were some studies done on mice and rats with regard to the effect of 5G that indicated a fairly high risk of developing cancer in male rats in particular (sorry Vann7!) who were exposed to EMFs for nine hours a day over two years.

    That tells me that if you live in a modern high tech city you will be exposed 24/7 - so maybe not such a good idea but I must confess at this stage I do not know enough about 5G.


    It all depends on how technology is done , and not wheater is 5G , or 4G or 3G.
    i remember years ago ,how companies was selling covers for cellular phones to "protect from 4G"
    from cancer.

    Even an electric generation power station right next to your house , or a cellular phone tower that emits electronic radiation can be dangerous for your health. so is not the technology the issue ,but how they implement it.  And you can do any "experiment" with rats , to convince/mislead society ,what 5G is doing.   The fact of the matter is that china was the first nation to implement 5G and the majority of the patents are theirs , and this is the reason why is attacked.  in uk people attack china 5G towers,, but not the american or european ones... Wink   Is commercial war.. nothing more and nothing less.  China will not implement a technology ,that will give cancer to their population don't you think ?   Wink

    There are ways to make it safe , im not a scientist/doctor in high tech radio communications , but have seen chinnese engineers in conversation explaining why their implementation is safe.. and what makes all the difference is in how it is done.

    You bet that russia will not be allowing china to setup 5G in moscow ,as they are doing ,if they had doubts in the safety of the technology.  Cool

    5G and 6G tech ,is a massive breakthrough in radio communications ,that will allow a major big revolution in next generation network computing ,like cloud servers , artificial intelligence , and when fully implemented ill save mountains of money to the technology industry . as starting 5G air communication can replace fiber optics cables.. and this alone is HUGE!!!!!  No longer companies will need to invest a fortune in under ground cables , and it add safety too in communications , and the speed of the internet , can increase by 1000% percent or more ,the way china implement their 5G .

    So imagine the capability to have a NASA like super computer power , at your cellular phone ?
    this also will make incredibly cheaper technology .   Instead of having expensive semiconductors in every house or business computer ,every electronic device , every Television , every gaming console ,every smart phone as it is now , that either is equipped with snapdragon processors or samsung ones ,now ,thanks to 5G , it is possible that all the data computing is done by control remote ,miles away of your house or location , in a super computer of a major company , and compute all the work ,of an entire city in a super computer centralized server.

    so your phone no longer will need semiconductors, to calculate anything ,if the job is done externally , that will make ridiculous cheaper ,electronics.. this is too good to be true, but is true ,and is the way everyone is moving , the anglo system ,and the china new world too , the idea of having control now of all electronics is too good to pass.   5G have limitations too , is incredibly fast , but it doesn't cover a lot of range but short one , in comparison with gigabyte internet. So needs to be combined with previous 4G technology.  5G is ideal for cities , and 4G will continue being used in farther rural zones away of cities.  

    there is no way , the anglo system will reject this tech. the only thing the anglo western system oppose is that china be the one that profit from it , and they want their companies be the ones that roll 5G in the world and not china.

    The benefits of 5G are too good too pass. And the ones that will benefit a lot more ,aside of scientist ,
    are the entertainment industry.  the next playstation 6 for example could be just a display monitor , with a 5G/6G  antenna and controls.. and that's it.. all the processor hardware , the storage and memory ,all that could be significantly removed from the console.. making it incredibly cheap ,next gen technology ,since every computing of data , when speed in communications there ,can be done in a company miles km away.    

    Computers place will be as super computers in big companies ,that will process all the data ,all the graphics and sound ,all the math ,of anything any electronic device request in an entire city. the savings in electricity will be enormous too. and the benefit for the environment.   still im not a fan of the way the technology is moving , with every thing being removed away from people's control ,including their own electronics appliances ,  and extreme dependence of being "connected" to
    a heavily controlled internet network that  governments will control.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5027
    Points : 5133
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:51 pm

    Not that the next news , is news ,but , is to counter all those that try to make it look ,that it is . but it is not.  

    Another fully vaccinated with wester vaccines ,popular celebrity byte the dust.

    Double-vaxxed Australian Olympic champion swimmer Madison Wilson ‘scared’ after being hospitalized with Covid in Italy

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 6149acb485f54033c80c44fd

    https://www.rt.com/sport/535401-swimmer-madison-wilson-hospital-covid/

    When i posted the news , that boxing legend , Oscar de la Hoya , got covid19 and he was fully
    vaccinated ,and that the first thing he did , after  being hospitalized is to ,make sure ,the entire world fully understand , that he was fully vaccinated and that not only he got covid19 , but also was in very grave condition , and that [/b]required hospitalization[/b] and he could barely breath.. and oscar the la hoya , told he was in great shape and good health before getting covid19.

    But like i said , this is not news.. this happens a tons ,tons of times, and im aware of them . This celebreties reports , are only reported ,because they are popular.. and the international community knows who they are , but there are millions and millions of cases like this ,but never made it in to the news..

    a major revolution in media is need , to counter all the fake news narrative of 2 years,
    that vaccines will save people from covid or from dying . which is not true , but mainstream media
    is making it look ,like it is.  "Vaccinate to avoid covid".. "the vaccine is safe" , "he never saw any problem" ,i heard that fucking bullshit lie ,from nothing less, that a major and famous Doctor celebrity , that was hired by the pharma industry   , to speak to latin america media and their report about the pandemic.


    now thanks to the la hoya incident, they have problems claiming the "vaccine will prevent hospitalization" . still they claim ,that is the unvaccinated ,are the ones creating covid19 numbers ,to remain high.  Rolling Eyes Im aware of not celebrities ,but normal people ,real people with names and a face , that told us in person ,how their entire family got covid19 and required hospitalization and they all were fully vaccinated. so what is the bullshit point of taking the vaccine if it doesn't work ? No

    is not immunization , the point , but control of population ,that's what they want , to get marked everyone like cows and later control people health, with whatever crap ,they decide to put there inside , after forcing all their vaccines to be mandatory in all population. if they control society health , they can control it , in full.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:53 pm



    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 pm

    They ARE laughing at us. First it was Barack Obama’s birthday party, then the Met Gala and now the Emmys. Apparently "performers" are exempt!?
    The LA County defended the gathering, insisting that neither the celebrities nor the organizers had done anything wrong. Film, television and music productions are exempted and they argue that since the Emmys were televised, they fall under this category - fucking amazing stuff!

    Not to mention how the political elite breached their own rules on a regular basis.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:37 pm

    Mir wrote:They ARE laughing at us. First it was Barack Obama’s birthday party, then the Met Gala and now the Emmys. Apparently "performers" are exempt!?
    The LA County defended the gathering, insisting that neither the celebrities nor the organizers had done anything wrong. Film, television and music productions are exempted and they argue that since the Emmys were televised, they fall under this category - fucking amazing stuff!

    Not to mention how the political elite breached their own rules on a regular basis.

    They treat the public as total retards.   LA County has no way to defend a brazen violation of the rules they impose on the peasants.
    Whether it is televised or not is irrelevant.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30904
    Points : 31430
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:07 pm

    They are laughing at you?

    I guess it is because they are so rich and powerful that they can do what they like... but why do you think Covid makes any difference... the rich and powerful have always been able to do things we the masses could not.

    And Vann... a virus is not a marathon... it does not give a shit if you are an olympic athlete in great shape or a slob whose only exercise every day is getting the newspaper...

    If there was any link between physical fitness and what Covid does to you then Oscar Dela houer or what ever the **** his name is proves everyone is going to die because of Covid because he was vaccinated.

    But the evidence we have is that 99% of the people with covid in hospital didn't get vaccinated... getting vaccinated is no magical guarantee you will live forever, but it makes it very unlikely it will kill you.

    Don't take the vaccine... take your chances... it is your life to risk...


    They treat the public as total retards. LA County has no way to defend a brazen violation of the rules they impose on the peasants.
    Whether it is televised or not is irrelevant.

    They have sex island retreats where friends are invited to have sex with minors... do you honestly expect them to care about wearing masks... except those required for their Illuminati rituals of course....
    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:22 pm

    Now you made me laugh but yes keep on drinking the cool-aid Gary Laughing

    Take the vaccine... take your chances... it is your life to risk...

    Think about these words for one second..."vaccine resistant strain".

    Those that are not vaccinated can not cause a vaccine resistant strain - it's impossible. There is no vaccine in my body so the virus can not mutate from me into a vaccine resistant virus. It can only do that from the vaccinated.

    Antibiotic resistant bacteria can not develop because I did not use any antibiotic - it can only develop as result of over use of antibiotics.


    Last edited by Mir on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Vann7 and kvs like this post

    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1094
    Points : 1128
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Firebird Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

    GarryB wrote:They are laughing at you?

    I guess it is because they are so rich and powerful that they can do what they like... but why do you think Covid makes any difference... the rich and powerful have always been able to do things we the masses could not.

    And Vann... a virus is not a marathon... it does not give a shit if you are an olympic athlete in great shape or a slob whose only exercise every day is getting the newspaper...

    If there was any link between physical fitness and what Covid does to you then Oscar Dela houer or what ever the **** his name is proves everyone is going to die because of Covid because he was vaccinated.

    But the evidence we have is that 99% of the people with covid in hospital didn't get vaccinated... getting vaccinated is no magical guarantee you will live forever, but it makes it very unlikely it will kill you.

    Don't take the vaccine... take your chances... it is your life to risk...


    They treat the public as total retards.   LA County has no way to defend a brazen violation of the rules they impose on the peasants.
    Whether it is televised or not is irrelevant.

    They have sex island retreats where friends are invited to have sex with minors... do you honestly expect them to care about wearing masks... except those required for their Illuminati rituals of course....

    Garry n your vaccine stats are wrong.
    I saw the stats on Israel and Scotland dissected.
    The stats were spun in Scotland to show vaxed vs non deaths. You must remember that in the early days... no one was vaxed...
    But now, we need to look at NEW deaths (not ones from late 2020n etc). It is clear that statistically vaxed people are just as likely to die "from any reason within x days of a Covid test" (ie the official phrase) as unvaxed.
    Similar situation with hospitalisations and intensive care beds.

    I was actually quite surprised at that. But the stats were from the British and Israeli govts no less.
    My view was always "old/weak people should have it, healthy people should not".
    But given the stats of new deaths since mass vaccination, you have to wonder what the hell DOES the vax do?

    Infact those who died from the vaccine are classed as "unvaccinated" in many countries.


    De la Hoya had a vax reaction NOT Covid.

    Finally it is basic established fact acc to the med Establishment that healthy people are less liable to get ill with Covid than slobs with underlying conditions. M aybe not marathon running ability. But a fatso will fare worse than a fitness fanatic.

    EDIT
    Here's some random stats.
    Around 80% of adult Brits are supposedly Covid vaxxed BTW
    https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/80-of-covid-deaths-in-scotland-during-august-were-people-who-had-been-vaccinated/

    Remember too, numerous hospital patients will be repeat admissions eg people who first had Covid in 2020.

    Vann7, kvs and Mir like this post

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:49 pm

    Meanwhile back in Australia anti-vax protests are running into their third day in Melbourne. Police started to use rubber bullets against the protesters.
    Hundreds of demonstrators occupied Melbourne’s Shrine of Remembrance. Earlier in the day they had marched through the city center chanting “every day, every day, every day.”

    "Victoria police had earlier declared a no-fly zone over the city center, suggesting media footage would give the protesters intelligence that could help them avoid the police." Really! I think it's not to show the "locked down" on how things are actually going there.

    https://www.rt.com/news/535516-australia-covid19-melbourne-vaccines-protest/

    Firebird and kvs like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:23 pm

    The common theme in the case of Israel is the use of mRNA GMO wonders. This nonsense got rammed through approval and in Canada and Australia
    Pfizer and Moderna are the only choices (in Australia if you are under 60 you need special approval for AZ, in Canada you have no choice if
    you did not luck out taking it early this year). It is becoming increasingly clear that the same fecks that approved this GMO trash are the same
    ones now covering up the consequences.

    People are so smug in their delusions that "conspiracies" are impossible. Sure, just because of your gut feelings. We already see in
    the MSM how job control means information control. Anyone who does not dance to the tune gets fired and of course you will never
    hear about it. The clowns you see on TV have been pre-selected in any case and are not going to betray their bosses. You have to
    be some sort of infant to believe that government agenda related things like Covid-19 data collection are not going to be controlled.
    Where did the flu go? No cases? How? If Covid can spread through the air, then the flu is even better at this. So all of the sudden
    we have no flu? Did we also lose heart disease and cancer along the way?

    Viruses do not displace each other. AIDS demonstrated this quite well. So how are the statistics credible if the flu is not recorded in them
    at all? Maybe the smug people don't want to know, but I want to know if the flu and Covid combine to become a more lethal configuration.
    There were no effective vaccines against the flu and they are not pushing them. Just the Covid mRNA miracles. If they cared about
    the mortality they would be giving people both a flu and Covid vaccine. Real vaccine that is, not GMO infection agents that are supposedly
    acting like vaccines with no other considerations.




    Firebird and Mir like this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5027
    Points : 5133
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:35 am

    There is real deal ,big major division in United Statesa and florida state governor is leading the
    charge. russia


    His new hired secretary of health , fall short in calling washington dc and the democrats ,
    of lying to justify population vaccination .  don't believe me?

    Garryb watch this..  Wink

    ‘We’re Done With Fear’: Florida Appoints Joseph Ladapo as State’s New Surgeon General

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 1089316929_84:0:2792:1523_1920x0_80_0_0_3b6db15cad7ea49e092503dc33fdabc3.png




    “We’re done with fear, it’s been something that’s been unfortunately a centerpiece of health policy in the United States ever since the beginning of the pandemic, and it’s over here – expiration date it’s done,” he continued.


    Dr. Ladapo emphasized during a Tuesday news conference that Florida will be completely “done with fear” stemming from the pandemic. The physician has advocated for Americans to adopt healthier lifestyles as part of an effort to combat the spread of COVID.
    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has appointed Dr. Joseph Ladapo - a UCLA medical professor who opposed COVID-19 lockdown policies and mask mandates - to become the state’s new surgeon general and secretary of the Florida Department of Health.
    According to UCLA Health, Ladapo's "primary research interests include assessing the cost-effectiveness of diagnostic technologies and reducing the population burden of cardiovascular disease."
    “I am pleased to announce that Dr. Joseph Ladapo will lead the Florida Department of Health as our state’s next surgeon general,” DeSantis said at a Tuesday news conference.
    “Dr. Ladapo will bring great leadership to the Department of Health. I would also like to thank both Dr. Scott Rivkees and Dr. Shamarial Roberson for their hard work on behalf of all Floridians.”
    Like DeSantis, Ladapo opposes evidence-based mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and lockdowns, as well as advocating for the controversial idea of achieving herd immunity.


    DeSantis took the opportunity to stress how important telling the truth is. “I think that’s what Dr. Ladapo understands. … You’ve got to tell people the truth, and you’ve got to let them make decisions,” the governor said.



    So lets summarize for Garryb better clear understanding.

    The secretary of state of florida and his governor are clearly saying.

    -Washington DC is LYING since the pandemic began.
    -Vaccines are not everything.  you listending that garryb?
    - The liberals are using a fear campaign ,to force population into vaccination.
    - De Santis also told democrats are manipulating statistics of the pandemic .
    - De Santis also told the vaccines are not as great , as the democrats want people to believe ,
    are causing problems in the population ,and that democrats are blocking effective medicine treatments that nearly completely neutralize covid19 and save lives..


    So if any of this is true ,as he claimed , this account to terrorism ,because blocking population
    access of legal medicine available and safe and cheap in the country ,is a mass crime against humanity , he also told that they blocking alternative medicine ,to force population into taking
    your bullshit genetical experimental vaccines.


    Every other vaccine in the past ,took decades to be released into the public ,including during other pandemics.. but today they just skipped all that , and is now valid to release a vaccine in just 3 months of study.  Rolling Eyes  to vaccinate all world population.. what could go wrong garryb ?  No
    are you that disconnected from the huge danger and  risk of giving the entire world population including children, a vaccine shot ,that was only in development from 3 to 6 months?   instead of 30 years, as it was the average time ,for releasing a vaccine ? This is so wrong .. and i hope a nuremberg2 trials , take to a criminal justice court , all this liberals ,doctors ,scientist and politicians ,in the anglo nations , that have been pushing and forcing this vaccines in population and lying with the statistic and blocking completely 100% safe , medicines to counter covid.

    What more evidence Garryb you need , when top states in US ,their governors , are clearly saying ,the federal government are LYING the population with this pandemic ? What else you need garryb?
    are you that blind ?

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30904
    Points : 31430
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:36 am

    I think it is important for all Americans that I don't know and don't give a damn about that they do not get vaccinated... it is a total con. Don't wear masks either and certainly don't go to see your doctor if you have flu like symptoms.

    For the Americans I do give a shit about, ignore the above paragraph... masks are to protect you and the people around you... you might have covid and be infectious before you get any symptoms so washing your hands and covering your mouth and nose will stop you from infecting others and reduce the chance of other infecting you when out in public. Vaccinations are an important thing you can do to protect yourself and your family and friends. Don't force or bully anyone into wearing masks or getting vaccinated because you can't force them to do it and if you try to bully them often the reaction you will get is the opposite of what you want... and what you want is for them to be safe.

    This is an excellent opportunity for peoples rights to get rid of a lot of stupid assholes...

    The secretary of state of florida and his governor are clearly saying.

    Politicians controlled by Pfizer and part of the conspiracy to put chips in peoples heads via the vaccine...

    -Washington DC is LYING since the pandemic began.

    Politicians in one part of a country saying you can't trust polticians in another part of the same country... you believe one but not the other?

    Do any politicians in the US have a track record of telling the truth?

    -Vaccines are not everything. you listending that garryb?
    - The liberals are using a fear campaign ,to force population into vaccination.

    Vaccines are the only method people can choose to do that will dramatically lower their risk of death from this virus.

    Republicans will obviously not be able to say vaccines are the best solution because the liberals have said that and everyone knows the liberals are wrong, so I guess the Republicans will say god will save us perhaps?

    - De Santis also told the vaccines are not as great , as the democrats want people to believe ,

    But surely Vaccines are perfect because Covid is just normal flu and the people they claim are dying from covid are actually dying from other stuff so the vaccines are not failing because it is all bullshit right?


    Every other vaccine in the past ,took decades to be released into the public ,including during other pandemics.. but today they just skipped all that , and is now valid to release a vaccine in just 3 months of study. Rolling Eyes to vaccinate all world population.. what could go wrong garryb ?

    But Covid is just the flu which has been around for a long time, so they have had plenty of time to develop vaccines... Russia has about 5 including one for animals...

    What more evidence Garryb you need , when top states in US ,their governors , are clearly saying ,the federal government are LYING the population with this pandemic ? What else you need garryb?
    are you that blind ?

    But California ex governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says you should get vaccinated...
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5027
    Points : 5133
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:43 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    Politicians in one part of a country saying you can't trust polticians in another part of the same country... you believe one but not the other?

    Do any politicians in the US have a track record of telling the truth?




    No , but you Sir , you have a very strong track record of supporting the Liberals and their media crap , like CNN when it comes to their propaganda about vaccines..  You consistently have a perfect track record , in dismissing anyone , either scientist , doctor , microbiologist nobel price winner ,former pfizer CEO , top secretary of health of florida and texas ,  ignoring even Russia top scientist ,that
    the anglo western vaccines KILL PEOPLE .  You have been consistently ignoring the facts , and creating your own facts , solely based in what the far left liberals are claiming. Choosing to support only the facts that are more convenient to you ,that fits your narrative ,but ignores the other.

    Even japan returned 2 million of moderna vaccines because THEY FOUND not moderna.. but japan scientist found, dangerous for your health , metallic things inside the vaccines that should not be there. and could seriously injure your health .. opps..?   Rolling Eyes      

    So how can you be so naive , so flawed judgement , into still saying those vaccines are safe to take ?  confused

    This is playing Russian roulette with a pistol with a hundreds of bullets.. that even thought the majority of people will be fine , those in the unlucky side ,even when they are minority ,their numbers cannot be ignored. The last count of killed by the vaccines are in the 50k , and with half a million hospitalization with permanent or temporary injuries. But with strong suspicion that numbers can be way higher ,because only 1% of cases reported.


    Vaccines are the only method people can choose to do that will dramatically lower their risk of death from this virus.


    No, that's completely false , there are certified medicine ,from decades in hospitals ,drugs treatment
    that works very well against the virus, and save 95% of people that get covid according to doctors..
    so there is no need at all for your experimental bullshit. Medicine that those that you bindly follow ,are now blocking from republican states to get. To force hospitals to get their genetical experimental shit that you so blindly support.

    This is why i said , that atheist , are far more dangerous for society ,that religious fanatics christians..
    because religious fanatics , follow blindly their leaders ,and the bible, but this things very rarely affect
    the society operations.  but atheist that blindly follow their authorities institutions ,this are the people
    that ruins entire nations , that promote wars , promotes ethnic cleansing of population ,with their blind total support to their government and major institutions.  if your government tells you drink poisonous substance with stainless steel particles inside , more than likely you will do it , if they tell you is good for covid as "Safe".  Laughing

    To hand pick facts , is wrong , im showing you the wrong behavior of those authorities in power ,
    from politicians to doctors, forcing mandatory genetical experiments in population , showing you also
    those that oppose the mRNA vaccines what those doctors  ,scientist and politicians are saying ,and you simply blindly support what the far left woke liberals promote..  Laughing  Because this pandemic do have a very extreme political tone , and you can't avoid it .  either the vaccines are safe or they are not , and evidence , real life evidence shows they are not safe as you claim and only being used ,for corruption ,to mark the entire population ,as if they were animals.

    [quote
    But California ex governor Arnold Schwarzenegger says you should get vaccinated...[/quote]

    Yes ,and he is the one also saying "**** your freedom " , in open tv.  He made his fortune , thanks to hollywood that is controlled by the cancel culture liberals ,that you support with their vaccines.
    So is natural that he will support anything , to keep his business going.  for money he will say anything.  

    Speaking about cattle and animals.. look what veritas project found ,about the FDA , Federal drug administration, (those that provide the authorization for the vaccines ,that your country new zealand will take)  what their employers are saying whats comming next..  when an FDA employer even  compares the mandatory vaccination program ,with nazi germany , and claims ,people will in future be forced ,by force , be vaccinated , and how he fully support it , you see the evil thinking of people ,behind those that authorize the vaccines.

    Blow-dart it into them!’ Outrage as FDA employee caught saying African-Americans should be vaccinated against their will


    What about that Garryb? this is the crap that you sponsor and support???  
    Drone vaccine darts on population ??  Shocked No

    everyone else is showing you , you are wrong ,in your statistics and assumptions ,not just me ,
    your comparisons are flawed . there are 2 sides of the pandemic story , and you consistently pick the lowest morals , ethics side ,no matter how many doctors ,scientist , nobel price winners , or even russia or japanesse scientist tells about those western genetical experiments ,telling you they dangerous ,and kill people and actually found to contain metallic substances by JAPAN ,like stainless steel and others,in some of the shipments that their destiny was for millions in their population.   No

    Doesn't look very safe to me.   No
    The more time pass , more evidence i see , for people to reject those genetical experiments on population.. don't work , don't save you from covid , don't save you from hospitalizations , don't save you from death.. and then later , they claim you need another third shot , to "finally" fight covid.  lol1


    If those anglo pharma shots don't work ,then wha'ts the point garryb in pushing them in population ,
    if you get covid and die anyway ?  No   they improve nothing . even them say , their shots chance are 30% versus delta variant.  lol1   let me know, when your lovely liberals west have a vaccine that works. because the ones they pushing now ,don't work in saving lives , they actually kill people and make health worse on population and on top of that , they create more mutations of covid.


    but wait there is more.. the best for the last. Smile

    earlier video , shows how FDA employees think and corrupt is the American governments and the federal drug administration based on what their employees confession ,and hinted what will happen next. drone darts on population that refuse to vaccinate..  Shocked

    The next video shows even more horror story garryb.. what the federal health industry in america,
    that inspect the vaccines you so blindly accept and welcome with open arms, (for pure ignorance ), what those doctors , that inspect the vaccines you take are saying behind cameras about how
    "safe" are your lovely vaccines.  No

    Pay close attention to this Garryb , what real doctors in federal institutions ,says , and how the
    statistics are being manipulated , to hide the side effects and deaths of people that takes the shot. The fraud of US  government doing ,by hiding a lot of the serious side effects and deaths from people  that take the mRNA shots?  Shocked

    PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With
    Secret Recordings ... "Vaccine is Full of Shit"


    quote :
    "This is Evil of the highest level ,you have the FDA , the CDC ,you have the CDC ,
    that are both supposed to be protecting us"  





    So there you go , Garryb, more pain and troubles for you to explain , i told you it a year ago already , and still stand by it , this are depopulation vaccines project of the super rich on entire world population , and the one exposing it ,are not politicians , but the same f u c k i n g people that authorize the stupid vaccines that you support  and welcome in their arm ,when not even doctors ,
    in charge of authorizing this vaccines  like the shit that you support , then there is a real reason for anyone to be really concerned about taking them.  The Veritas undercover camera report shows how they manipulating statistics and how doctors knows this mRNA vaccines do kill people with heart issues and blood clot and that the federal government is hiding most deaths and injuries ,and when can't do it , blame it on people , but never is blamed on the vaccine. It also shows how many doctors are aware of this problems ,but for fear of losing their jobs stay quiet about it. Only a few brave doctors and nurses from the government federal agencies had dared to speak. Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  


    If This is not scandalous , then i have no idea ,what a scandal is.. this should be enough for a civil war in america ,to take down the entire system and stop this criminal vaccinations on population.  This is why there is desperation now ,and making mandatory vaccinations, the western anglo system knows ,the more time pass ,the more people will know of the criminal objectives of the western pharma promoted shots.


    and while i don't care  what you do to your body , is your life , not trying to convince you on anything , i only post here , because i do care about the billions of innocent people in the world ,who knows nothing of this western evil plans ,to get rid of large parts of population ,and that are being forced to take this vaccines. .  evidence and facts that something is not right is overwhelming.. this vaccines are dangerous ,even those behind the vaccine says it , and complain about it , this is being forced on doctors to push it ,and pushed on population for purely political or things that have nothing to do ,with "saving lives" but not very good , not very ethical reasons at all .
    that only depopulation of the world and or full marking and control of population could explain.

    People should grab those videos and reupload them again if deleted , by the nazi liberals social media. and by the way..  RT.com days seems are now over ,  President Biden already is pushing for
    sanctions on RT editor  Margarita simoyan and the reasons for this new move , likely will be for justifying taking down RT from youtube and even from all social media ,including the website.
    so if RT taken down , it will be for exposing the criminal vaccines ,the west are pushing in world population. No


    many reports here of tons of healthy young athletes that got seriously ill or died after taking so called "safe"  vaccines ,that the anglo west promoting.

    https://www.infowars.com/posts/healthy-athletes-suddenly-fall-ill-die-after-forced-covid-injection-and-the-medias-silent/

    a warning to people taking pfizer shot.
    NCAA Athlete Experienced Myocarditis After The Second COVID-19 Vaccine!  #GlobalWarming be damned!




    “I’m a Division 1 student athlete with no prior health issues and I got the second COVID shot Tuesday, and within four days I have been diagnosed with myocarditis and was told that I probably won’t be able to play my senior season now.”

    Stokes went on to express disagreement with the NCAA’s vaccine mandate, and claimed there are many other student athletes who also contracted heart issues as a result of taking the vaccine.

    “It isn’t right for people to be forced to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects like this that could happen to you, and the NCAA should not mandate student athletes to get the vaccine because of what could happen to so many fellow student athletes’ health issues which has happened to me,” Stokes continued.

    “I’ve spoken with some other student athletes that have also had to have either heart surgery or have had heart issues from this and it’s very scary stuff. And a lot of people in our age group apparently are at higher risk from heart issues from the vaccine and it really does need to be talked about,” he said.




    Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    Firebird likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:57 pm

    The attack on the heart by the mRNA miracle cures is now an established fact. But in Justin "Skippy" Trudeau's woke toilet I have no choice
    but to take these miracle cures.

    Because some bureaucrat whose palms are greased by Pfizer and Moderna and the deep state backing them knows what's best for
    me.

    Given a choice between mRNA miracle cures and being infected with Covid I prefer the latter. That way I know that my immune
    system is being deployed in the manner it was evolved to function. I also know what factors compromise my immune system and
    have been doing substantial measures to remove them. But mRNA miracle cures give me no choices and have a rather substantial
    risk of screwing me up or killing me.

    Firebird likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30904
    Points : 31430
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:42 pm

    Now you made me laugh but yes keep on drinking the cool-aid Gary Laughing

    Take the vaccine... take your chances... it is your life to risk...

    Cool aid? I get no money from any vaccine developing company.

    Think about these words for one second..."vaccine resistant strain".

    The fundamental problem with world wide virus outbreaks is that the virus goes through a lot of different types of bodies and gets experience and of course natural selection can kill off some strains, while the stronger strains take over the spread.

    Those that are not vaccinated can not cause a vaccine resistant strain - it's impossible. There is no vaccine in my body so the virus can not mutate from me into a vaccine resistant virus. It can only do that from the vaccinated.

    Viruses don't replicate perfectly... people who don't get flu vaccinated can still get flu every single year... getting it once means you are vulnerable to getting it... which means it is quite likely you are exposed multiple times and each of those exposures will likely be to different people probably carrying different strains... some of which even vaccinated people might not be safe from.

    Large portions of the population refusing to get vaccinated is what creates vaccine resistant variants of viruses because the strains that dominate the unvaccinated portion of the population continue to develop and change to the population they occupy.

    Antibiotic resistant bacteria can not develop because I did not use any antibiotic - it can only develop as result of over use of antibiotics.

    Next time you need a medical procedure you tell the doctor you don't need antibiotics... you will just risk infection because anti biotic resistant bacteria are far more dangerous than normal bacteria right?

    Actually the most common cause of antibiotic resistant bacteria is people being prescribed a course of antibiotics who stop taking them when they start feeling better so rather than wiping out the bacteria you are leaving some alive that can acquire a resistance to the drug that wiped out most of the bacteria but not all.

    Normal bacteria has done an excellent job through the millennia keeping the human population numbers in check... has changed dramatically with the introduction of antibiotics but there are other options too, but I suspect the rise of the internet where people think they know better and can make their own informed decisions can make their own choices.

    But guess what the really funny thing is... you claim I am a cool aide addict... but those adverts on TV and the internet telling you that this Asthma medication might be right for you... why don't you advise your doctor because he is a fucking moron and you are the genius because you watched an advert paid by a pharma company you wont trust a vaccine... but of course their adverts don't effect you... you are smart and can use logic and reason and their facts to prove they are right and your doctor is wrong.

    But now, we need to look at NEW deaths (not ones from late 2020n etc). It is clear that statistically vaxed people are just as likely to die "from any reason within x days of a Covid test" (ie the official phrase) as unvaxed.

    Why?

    The people who died previously unvaccinated would still die if they choose not to vaccinate so they should still count.

    It is clear that statistically vaxed people are just as likely to die "from any reason within x days of a Covid test" (ie the official phrase) as unvaxed.

    People dying is not the issue... people hospitalised and dying from covid are relevant... some old codger who is 93 with a bad heart who dies and does not have covid is not important in this equation, what we are interested in is not who dies and who doesn't, but whether people who are vaccinated still get hospitalised and die.

    If there is no correlation between vaccinations and covid deaths then I agree that vaccinations are a waste of time.

    New Zealand stats show about 1 million vaccinated for one death, and less than 5,000 people who had covid of which 26 people died.

    The stats are pretty clear to me.

    I was actually quite surprised at that. But the stats were from the British and Israeli govts no less.

    How about before leaping to conclusions that you provide the actual stats you are using and their actual source.

    My view was always "old/weak people should have it, healthy people should not".

    People on this forum have made claims about people dying from vaccination as evidence that vaccination is the last option they would want to choose... they would rather bathe in a tub of sheep dip apparently... well how about the deaths of people outside the old and weak range from Covid... doesn't that suggest than it could kill just anyone... or were all the healthcare workers killed by this virus old and weak too?

    Finally it is basic established fact acc to the med Establishment that healthy people are less liable to get ill with Covid than slobs with underlying conditions. M aybe not marathon running ability. But a fatso will fare worse than a fitness fanatic.

    Physical fitness is not protection from any virus or disease... there are still countries on this planet you can't visit without having Malaria shots first.... what country waives those requirements for its athletes?

    Here's some random stats.
    Around 80% of adult Brits are supposedly Covid vaxxed BTW

    Did you read it?

    Specifically this bit?

    The summary data presented in this chapter record the total number of COVID-19 cases, COVID-19 related acute hospital admissions and confirmed COVID-19 deaths by their vaccination status and does not assess the effectiveness of the vaccine or whether the vaccine has worked in these individuals. The latter requires a careful examination of each case to explore possible reasons, which could be related to the test, virus or the person (e.g. pre-existing conditions).

    Or perhaps this:

    From the 29 December 2020 to 01 September 2021, 298 individuals tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR more than 14 days after receiving their second dose of COVID-19 vaccine and subsequently died with COVID-19 recorded as an underlying or contributory cause of death. This equates to 0.009% of those who have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines and is a significantly lower COVID-19 death rate than the pre-vaccination period.

    Police started to use rubber bullets against the protesters.

    Real bullets for a real solution... they are being called nazis anyway... why not live up to expectations? Rolling Eyes

    People are so smug in their delusions that "conspiracies" are impossible.

    Of course it makes sense that my government wants to kill me by suggesting I get a vaccine.

    Our Vaccines are already all paid for so why the **** should Pfizer care if no one in New Zealand gets a jab?

    They already made their money.

    The thing about a conspiracy theory is that there needs to be a conspiracy... and Bill Gates wanting to take over the world just does not cut it.

    So how are the statistics credible if the flu is not recorded in them
    at all? Maybe the smug people don't want to know, but I want to know if the flu and Covid combine to become a more lethal configuration.

    Have never heard of viruses combining, and I think it would be rather unlikely. One virus killing someone when they have been weakened by another virus or bacteria makes sense, but actively working together... Rolling Eyes

    No , but you Sir , you have a very strong track record of supporting the Liberals and their media crap , like CNN when it comes to their propaganda about vaccines..

    I don't even watch New Zealand news let alone American or British shit.

    You on the other hand are their perfect little poster child... how is Greta?

    So how can you be so naive , so flawed judgement , into still saying those vaccines are safe to take ?

    Blah blah blah.... this parachute might not be 100% guaranteed to save you life so when you jump out of the burning plane perhaps take a moment to think about whether you want to take that parachute because of the 0.001% chance it might not work anyway...

    This is playing Russian roulette with a pistol with a hundreds of bullets.. that even thought the majority of people will be fine , those in the unlucky side ,even when they are minority ,their numbers cannot be ignored.

    Russian roulette is a British invention intended to be a slur on their hated enemy Russia... you are immersed in western propaganda and don't even recognise it when you deploy their attacks yourself.

    But with strong suspicion that numbers can be way higher ,because only 1% of cases reported.

    Another useful tool... my numbers don't add up or make sense but you can trust that the numbers supporting my argument are a serious underestimate based on enemy propaganda and the numbers that show my argument to be wrong are seriously inflated beyond all reality.

    One in a million is way worse odds for death than 26 in 5,000.... NOT.


    No, that's completely false , there are certified medicine ,from decades in hospitals ,drugs treatment
    that works very well against the virus, and save 95% of people that get covid according to doctors..

    So Trumps' injecting cleaning fluid and sheep dip is legit and Vaccines are evil and will kill you...

    This is why i said , that atheist , are far more dangerous for society ,that religious fanatics christians..
    because religious fanatics , follow blindly their leaders ,and the bible, but this things very rarely affect
    the society operations. but atheist that blindly follow their authorities institutions ,this are the people
    that ruins entire nations

    But the definition of an athiest is someone that does not follow, and a religious fanatic is something that desperately needs to follow to be a part of something and will do anything to be part of the gang...

    Yes ,and he is the one also saying "**** your freedom " , in open tv. He made his fortune , thanks to hollywood that is controlled by the cancel culture liberals ,that you support with their vaccines.

    What freedom... freedom to die because you hear on the internet that vaccines are all poison because one company fucked up?

    He made his fortune so he has to follow x line.... sounds like you only think freedom is to agree with you, he is an independent person with his own thoughts and views just like me, but we are cool aide drinker athiests that follow everything our government tells us... seems to me you are a spoiled little western brat that thinks opposing everything his government tells him makes him right...

    Don't get vaccinated... what ever happens you know you will always have that right to remain silent.

    So is natural that he will support anything , to keep his business going. for money he will say anything.

    He made enormous amounts of money as an actor and as a politician I suspect he will get a wonderful pension and never have to pay for health care again in his life... and considering all the shit he probably injected himself with how much longer is that going to be.

    This will probably cost him money and cost business for him... but he is saying it anyway... like Assange and Snowden.

    you see the evil thinking of people ,behind those that authorize the vaccines.

    First rule of the internet is that any discussion goes on long enough and someone will compare the actions of their enemy to either Fascists or Nazis...

    How often in this thread has Australia been called nazis???

    By people who have no fucking idea what a nazi even is.


    Blow-dart it into them!’ Outrage as FDA employee caught saying African-Americans should be vaccinated against their will

    Hilarious... this guy who thinks vaccines will save lives wants to save the lives of black americans even if they don't want to be saved and so lets call him a nazi...

    Is that what happened in WWII... Hitler wasn't evil... he was just misunderstood... all those tens of millions of people murdered was because the German Nazis had such big hearts.

    The irony is that if that guy was a nazi it would be gas chambers or banning vaccines for blacks that he would be suggesting.

    But lets not let rational common sense get in the way of a good internet rant right? Rolling Eyes

    What about that Garryb? this is the crap that you sponsor and support???
    Drone vaccine darts on population ??

    **** darts... shooting them in the head with real bullets is obviously the best solution... it would stop Covid in its tracks.

    You keep fucking going on about what I say and what I want to happen and you are totally wrong.

    Do not get vaccinated Vann. Anyone who does not want a vaccine should never be forced to have it.

    Of course unvaccinated people need to be walled up in their homes to stop the virus spreading and evolving amongst the unvaccinated, but every choice in life has consequences.

    If Black Americans refuse to get vaccinated then a lot of them are going to die... not my wish, but not my problem either.

    Had a British nurse on TV the other night saying all the new covid patients they are admitting are all asking for the covid jab but of course by then it is too late... perhaps you need to visit and tell them they are better off dying of covid than getting a wee bit sick and then recovering if they got vaccinated.

    Pay close attention to this Garryb , what real doctors in federal institutions ,says , and how the
    statistics are being manipulated , to hide the side effects and deaths of people that takes the shot.

    It is so cute you think I watch the shit you post Vann... go to your local library and look up the boy who cried wolf...

    This is Evil of the highest level ,you have the FDA , the CDC ,you have the CDC ,
    that are both supposed to be protecting us

    Hahahaha.... aren't the FDA the same guys that rubber stamped the idea that if there is less than one teaspoon of sugar per serve that companies can label that food as sugar free.... so a product like Tic Tacs which is almost 100% sugar with a bit of colouring and flavouring can be sold with a sugar free label on it.

    Yeah... they clearly want to protect the consumer and obviously do not take bribes from the companies they are regulating.... Rolling Eyes

    Are you enjoying that cool aide... more sugar?

    because i do care about the billions of innocent people in the world ,who knows nothing of this western evil plans ,to get rid of large parts of population ,and that are being forced to take this vaccines.

    Who is getting forced to take vaccines? Find a different job, or get the vaccine... freedom of choice does not mean all choices will be easy.


    People should grab those videos and reupload them again if deleted , by the nazi liberals social media. and by the way.. RT.com days seems are now over , President Biden already is pushing for
    sanctions on RT editor Margarita simoyan and the reasons for this new move , likely will be for justifying taking down RT from youtube and even from all social media ,including the website.
    so if RT taken down , it will be for exposing the criminal vaccines ,the west are pushing in world population.

    It is a dot com address, so America owns it... but there is no reason they couldn't just continue at RT.ru and have a multilingual version located right there.... in fact they could start their own video hosting service there away from the control of Youtube and Twitter and Face book...

    Funny how it takes the US to do something stupid before Russia does something in their interests... it wasn't until the US threatened serious sanctions and limiting Russian access to US dollars before they dropped the dollar in trading and their holdings of US debt. It took the US to force EU sanctions before Russia started to improve trade relations with China... something Russia should have done decades ago.

    a warning to people taking pfizer shot.
    NCAA Athlete Experienced Myocarditis After The Second COVID-19 Vaccine! #GlobalWarming be damned!

    More likely the doping illegal drug he was taking and the masking drugs he was taking to hide the fact that he was doping in the first place created a chemical cocktail that is hard to anticipate when adding vaccines and such things...

    Ohh no... wont be able to play any more... sounds like you should make an internet video and put it on line and then get a lawyer so you can sue the big rich vaccine company for the millions of dollars you missed out on... yeah... different flavour... but cool aide... have quite a range.

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:23 pm

    Now you made me laugh but yes keep on drinking the cool-aid Gary Laughing

       Take the vaccine... take your chances... it is your life to risk...

    Cool aid? I get no money from any vaccine developing company.

    Meaning of to "Drink the Kool-Aid" from https://grammarist.com/usage/drink-the-kool-aid/

    To drink the Kool-Aid is to become a firm believer in something or a passionate follower of a philosophy or movement. The expression is usually pejorative, implying that the Kool-Aid drinker is blindly following something that doesn’t merit such devotion. It also may suggest the drinker has forgone individuality and slipped into groupthink.

     Think about these words for one second..."vaccine resistant strain".
    Those that are not vaccinated can not cause a vaccine resistant strain - it's impossible. There is no vaccine in my body so the virus can not mutate from me into a vaccine resistant virus. It can only do that from the vaccinated.

    Large portions of the population refusing to get vaccinated is what creates vaccine resistant variants of viruses because the strains that dominate the unvaccinated portion of the population continue to develop and change to the population they occupy.

    You seem to miss the point I made by a country mile. Much the same story with regard to bacteria where you clearly don't seem to realize that your natural bacteria within your body (much like your natural immune system) plays a huge part in sustaining your life. Without those vital "ingredients" you will have to go look for help from external sources like those upcoming booster shots to keep you alive. GP's tend to dish out anti-biotic prescriptions for viral infections like the flu, which is the worst thing you can do.

    Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10807
    Points : 10952
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:49 pm

    Prescribing antibiotics for viruses is absurd. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. The prescribe them as a placebo.

    Destroying your gut biome does not help your immune system. It promotes bad bacteria in the gut and diverts immune system
    resources.

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 829
    Points : 831
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:46 pm

    Well you know what they say about a healthy gut - it is vital to your good health.

    But now it seems that some people believe that Big Pharma is the key to good health Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:40 am